Vixxen & Sam Ch. 03: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to have Vixxen, he would find a way to win her, somehow. Bill imagined waking up next to her in the morning; maybe he could finally find a woman who could satisfy all of his desires and perversions. Maybe after all of these years, he could be satisfied with a woman.

Nichole had tried, Bill would give her credit for some effort, but he had made a mistake in marrying a lesbian. While she had done as he had told her to in having sex with his friends and colleagues, she had never been very interested in sex with any of them or even with him. She was an amazing beauty when he married her at 19 years old, but it wasn't enough, he wanted more.

Nichole was in her bathroom getting ready for bed, and was looking in the mirror at a face she wasn't very happy with. She didn't even like men, but she continued to swallow Bill's cum every day as he had demanded. Having tasted him so often lately she could not seem to get the taste of him out of her mouth, it always seemed to be there now.

She brushed and rinsed again, then laid down on her and Bill's bed alone, and closed her eyes, considering the choices that had brought her to this place. She had just been in this for the money from day one. She had tolerated Bill and his perverted friends for the money, and now so close to the end she was tolerant of Bill degrading her every day.

Nichole promised herself that when all of this was over, she would never touch a dick again. She would never taste a man's cum again for the rest of her life, that she was sure of. As soon as this was over that is, as she still couldn't get the taste of Bill's cum out of her mouth.

-----------------------------------------------

At about the same time Sam was just getting home from work, Vixxen was already in bed. She was asleep when he finally came to bed, having had a glass of wine and having pleasured herself with a dildo and some porn online before bed. Vixxen was conflicted and frustrated, but that did not keep her awake at night, very little ever did.

The next few days went by quickly for everyone involved. Sam was ready to get some help and to maybe finish his project. Bill was ready to get his plan with Vixxen going. Nichole was ready to get this over with and to be free of her husband.

Vixxen was ready for some company, just about any company. Life with Sam had been too solitary for her tastes lately, she needed some human contact.

------------------------------------------

After Bill and Nichole arrived and got settled into a local hotel, Bill and his team started working with Sam. They brought Sam to a conference room which Bill's company obtained, doing their work at the hotel instead of Sam's office. The equipment which they brought with them was superior to anything which Sam could afford, so he was in no position to complain.

For the first three days after their arrival Sam did little but work with Bill, and Vixxen did little but play with Nichole. Nichole had been told to make sure Vixxen saw the value of wealth, and thus she rented a Porsche 911 convertible to use during the trip, and she spent lavishly on everything they did. The normally budget-conscious Bill had given her permission to spend as much as she wanted. For this week only though, as he really was not a fan of lavish spending.

Given no fiscal restraints, Nichole was free to amaze Vixxen with what could be had if you had enough money.

Lunch and dinner? Only the finest restaurants and Nichole tipped more than the cost of dinner. Shopping? Only high-end stores and Nichole bought items for Vixxen which cost more than a month's rent to her and Sam. They had coffee together, went to a day spa and got treatments and massages.

In the evenings Vixxen took Nichole dancing, and they enjoyed each others company, as well as the dancing skills of some very good looking strangers. Nichole looked out of place on a dance floor, it looked like she couldn't feel the music at all. "I suppose it isn't for everyone," Vixxen thought.

Sexy dresses, loneliness, and alcohol made these nights really special for Vixxen. She wanted Nichole, and despite returning the young woman's touching and flirtation in kind, it never went anywhere, Nichole kept her distance.

After the third evening when Nichole dropped Vixxen off at the apartment she shared with Sam, Vixxen gave Nichole a warm kiss at the door, pulling her inside with her. The two women kissed passionately for a few minutes, and to Vixxen's delight, she was finally getting some action.

Nichole had lowered Vixxen's dress to expose her large breasts and was in the process of fondling both and sucking hard on one nipple when she came to her senses about what Bill had instructed her to do.

As much as Nichole wanted this beautiful black woman, and she wanted to spend a lifetime fucking her beautiful black body, she wanted Bill's money more.

Nichole let Vixxen's nipple come out of her mouth with a pop, and then smiled and gave Vixxen a quick kiss on the lips, then she pulled away from her beautiful friend.

Vixxen gave Nichole a disappointed look, "Why did you stop Nichole? I thought you enjoyed what we did in New York," Vixxen said, pulling back in close to Nichole. "I know I did. And I need this babe, I need it a lot."

Nichole apologized and pulled Vixxen's dress back over her breast. "I just can't Vixxen, I am sorry." She then left Vixxen wanting and very aroused.

Vixxen was thrown off by Nichole's departure, and she needed a release. It was going to be a while before Sam got home, not that she expected any sex then, so she tried wine, porn, and masturbation. This time it didn't work, she needed someone to touch her. Vixxen achieved orgasm, but it did not scratch the itch that had been building.

The next day Nichole and Vixxen did not hang out, with Nichole texting that she needed to spend the day with her husband. "Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow Vixxen, take care!"

Vixxen pondered Nichole's change of heart the night before, how could things have been going so well and then just stopped? What the fuck was going on with her young friend? Did nobody want her sexually?

Vixxen was making herself miserable focusing on Sam's work schedule, and on Nichole's rejection of her. She spent the day at home alone, leaving to get a workout and some lunch in, and then later going to dance class. She could not get her solitude out of her head. She was feeling doubt and very low.

After dance class, Vixxen went dancing with some friends at a dance club a decent drive away. Vixxen was not going to have any sex, but she would be able to feel the touch of another person, which she very badly needed.

After two glasses of wine and some time on the dance floor, Vixxen allowed her mind to escape her worries. She was wearing a form-fitting and revealing dress that Nichole bought for her the day before, she didn't want sex but she did want to feel the strong touch of a man.

Vixxen knew this sort of club would not be the sort of experience where she would end up in the middle of four men groping her, but she might end up in the embrace of one in a sensual dance. And that alone might be enough to get her by for tonight.

She probably wasn't going to have sex tonight, but maybe she would get a man's hands on her ass at least. Surely there was someone in this city she could arouse.

As she danced with men, Vixxen felt some of them touch her in a more familiar way, and when she felt an erect man behind her, she wondered if anyone would notice her dragging the man to the bathroom to suck his dick.

She normally was much better able to restrain her imagination on the dance floor, but not tonight. She didn't care much to restrain herself tonight.

--------------------------------------

At about this time Sam was hard at work in the conference room at Bill's hotel and was close to wrapping up for the day. Bill's engineers had already shut their gear down and headed out for dinner, leaving Sam alone to wonder about dinner and his evening.

He had not had dinner with Vixxen in a while, some weeks at least. He looked at his phone and noticed that Vixxen had not messaged him at all that day, and felt guilty that he was just now noticing.

"Hey there Sam," he heard a voice behind him, Sam turned and saw Nichole standing behind him, with a warm smile on her face. "Working late again I see, I thought Bill would be here."

Sam forced a smile back at her, "Just finishing for today. Bill headed out a couple of hours ago." He packed up his laptop as he continued, "They have all been late nights lately." He looked at the coffee cups around the room, there had been a lot of late nights indeed.

Sam had seen more of Nichole than he had his girlfriend lately, and he was pretty certain that was not a good thing, but she had been pleasant company. She had stopped by the conference room several times a day and had been nice to talk to.

"Care to have dinner with me in the hotel restaurant Sam?" Nichole asked, "They have three, but one is right around the corner and serves pretty normal food."

Sam looked at his phone, it was 9:30 pm, "I don't know Nichole, I can just grab something on the way home, I have to be back up here early tomorrow."

"Oh come on, my treat!" Nichole said, taking Sam by the hand and dragging him towards a nearby restaurant in the hotel, attached to the lobby. She wasn't taking no for an answer, and Sam wasn't all that against the idea of free food.

Sam sent Vixxen a quick text, not wanting a fight when he got home if he could help it, "Stopping for dinner, I will be home a little later."

Nichole and Sam had a pleasant dinner and made small talk over steak and potatoes. It occurred to Sam that while he and Nichole had always been friendly, they had never spoken much. They had sex in Jamaica on the first day they met, some time back on a vacation when he and Vixxen swapped partners for the night but had never really connected.

He saw her a second time, when he and Vixxen had traveled to New York City, and then again recently when Nichole came to visit them. They had not spoken much before, and they shared more interests than he thought they would.

Nichole and Sam had a few drinks and talked about life. After digging a little deeper, Sam found that Nichole was struggling with Bill's work schedule, just the same as Vixxen was struggling with his own. However, it seemed that, like tonight, Bill often socialized after work without her, leading her to spend a lot of nights alone. Sam felt some pity for this beautiful young woman, seemingly trapped in a tough marriage.

He finished his third beer and noted that Vixxen might be going through something like this as well, she had not spoken to him much lately. They seemed to be barely crossing paths the last few weeks.

Sam glanced at his phone, it was 10:45 pm, the time had flown. He wasn't the most social person, but he was in need of this right now. Just a nice evening with a friend.

He also noted that Vixxen had not responded to his text, he put his phone in his bag and went back to talking with Nichole.

--------------------------------------

During one break from dancing Vixxen was in a booth alone eating a snack and drinking her third glass of wine, which she expected to be her last. She looked up and saw a familiar face, a very well dressed Bill, Nichole's older husband. Vixxen was surprised, of all the people she thought she might see, Bill was not on the list.

"May I join you Vixxen?" Bill asked the surprised woman.

"Of course Bill," Vixxen answered. "I am just surprised to see you here. I would not have thought you a dancer."

"Oh you would be surprised darling," Bill said as he sat across from her. "I was a dancer long before you were born, I just don't get to do it very much anymore."

Vixxen finished her glass of wine and smiled, a side of Bill she had not seen. People rarely surprised her. "Why is that? I would think you could do anything you wanted to."

"You know better than that Vixxen," Bill replied, after ordering a martini from a server. "How often do you get to do what you want to do Vixxen? I would bet not as often as you would like."

Bill could see that his answer did not satisfy Vixxen, so he continued, "Nichole does not enjoy dancing, so when we socialize, we do not go dancing," Vixxen understood that quite clearly. "Also my work schedule is busy, and I end up doing a fair amount of traveling."

"Dancing alone is a lot less fun," Vixxen replied with a sad look on her face. "I would think you could work less and do more of what you want to do; you have a lot of money right? Why not stop and do something you love?"

"I would think for the same reason as everyone else Vixxen. Doing what you love pays less than what presents value, in almost all cases." A server gave Bill his martini, and he studied it and then took a drink. "I just haven't found the right time in my life for that I guess, I do what I do out of habit at times. I am good at it, it pays well, I don't really even know what I will do when I retire."

Vixxen understood quite clearly. She took off her clothing for men for years in strip clubs, and just for the money. All those men, all of the erections she felt in their pants, all of the degrading sex with her managers over the years, and heartache for never being able to find someone to love while she held that job. And all for the money.

Even now she didn't know what she would do on her own. She had lost everything she invested in houses a decade before. She put all of her savings into Sam's business, and it could barely keep their bills paid, it might also fail.

Vixxen had not spent a lot of time wondering what she would do if she could do anything she wanted, and she realized she wasn't any closer than she had been a year before, ten years before, or when she was eighteen. The thought made her a little sad.

"Cheer up darling," Bill said, sensing her sadness and trying to raise her spirits. "The night is young, and there is a very nice looking dance floor and I would bet I can talk them into playing some nice music to dance to."

Bill finished his martini, then stood and extended his hand, "Care to dance my dear?" His stance was straight out of an old movie, very proper, very good posture.

Vixxen took his hand and followed him to the dance floor, and as it turned out, Bill was a very good dancer. He did not know the Latin dances which Vixxen enjoyed, and she did not know the ballroom dances that Bill knew well, but they both knew enough to follow the other and have a good time doing it.

Bill and Vixxen danced for quite a while, with a few breaks, and she was surprised at his ability to last that long on the floor. He was stronger than he looked as well, able to support Vixxen when dances called for a lift or a dip.

She had gone to the dance club hoping for some physical contact, maybe even holding out hope that a man would touch her ass or squeeze one of her breasts. What she got instead was an old man who kept his hands where they should be, and danced in a solid frame. It might have been better for her than anything else.

Vixxen had been through an emotional day, and she enjoyed the release that dancing almost always offered her. And while she did not know Bill very well, and did not really trust him in general, he surprised her with his ability on the floor and by being a perfect gentleman with her.

The two of them danced and talked until Vixxen looked at her phone and saw that it was after midnight and that she had missed a text from Sam. She put her phone away and didn't bother answering yet.

"I need to get going Bill, I had fun tonight," Vixxen said with a smile, rising from the booth they were sitting at.

"I enjoyed myself as well darling," The old man replied in a pleasant tone. "Time does seem to fly when you are having fun."

Vixxen had Ubered to get to the club, and instead of taking Uber back home, Bill offered to drive her back to her apartment. Normally she would be hesitant, but Bill did not seem like much of a threat. Certainly less than a random Uber driver.

When he and Vixxen left the club to go to his car she was surprised to see that he walked right up to a shiny red Ferrari, parked right by the door. "Even out of town you drive a Ferrari?" Vixxen asked, wondering how he could have a car like this away from home.

"It is a rental, you like it?" Bill answered her. "It costs a lot more than a Toyota, but if you love cars, it is worth it."

Bill was not what she thought he was, or maybe he was just a lot more than what she thought he was. He was a gentleman, a good dancer, and had very good taste in cars. The idea of riding in a car like this excited Vixxen, having never driven in anything close to a Ferrari before.

The Italian engine roared to life and Bill fumbled with the GPS navigation, asking where she lived. Vixxen pulled up her address on the navigation system and Bill sped away from the club.

It was not a comfortable ride as cars go, very low to the ground, rough suspension, and Bill was driving pretty fast, but it was thrilling. Vixxen wondered if she had ever been in a car going this quickly, and was reminded of an older man she had dated many years before.

Her longtime friend Nikki's dad had been her lover for a time, and he had been about Bill's age. He had also driven her around in a little sports car like this, although it had been a Porsche. The memory of her former lover was a fond one, as Vixxen had loved him, and had always loved boys and their toys.

As Bill drove he kept his eyes on the road as much as he could, and it was a challenge. Vixxen's dress was form fitting and was high cut showing off her toned legs, and also displayed a wonderful amount of cleavage. When they stopped for a light and he caught her looking away he would steal a glance, but he could wait. His prize was sitting next to him, and he would have her. He just needed time.

Halfway back to Vixxen's apartment Bill pulled over and offered to let Vixxen drive. "What if I break it, Bill?" Vixxen asked as she walked around to the driver's side.

The old man laughed, "I don't care if you do Vixxen, not one little bit."

Vixxen had driven a manual transmission before, but this was not a manual. It also wasn't an automatic, as she couldn't just put it into drive. She drove home, worried she would break the little red supercar, and struggling with the paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

Even with her worries, and struggling with the transmission, this drive was the most fun she had ever had in a car, by a long stretch. She was a little sad when she pulled up to her apartment complex, knowing she would likely never drive a car like that again in her life.

Vixxen parked the car across two spaces, trying not to hit anything else, as it was a very wide car. Bill walked her to her door, took her hand and kissed it and wished her a nice night. It was a nice way to end an evening.

--------------------------------------

Having stayed at the restaurant with Nichole until closing time, and then spent another hour talking with Nichole in the hotel bar, Sam drove home. She seemed to be a genuinely nice person; it raised Sam's spirits to have a friendly conversation with a beautiful woman. He had not connected with Vixxen like this in weeks, maybe months.

Nichole had married Bill right out of college and had come from poverty. It seemed obvious that she was not happy in her marriage; who would be to a man so much older than she was? Still, she never said anything bad about her husband. So it seemed that she had decent character as well as being very beautiful.

As Sam pulled up to the apartment parking lot, he saw a red Ferrari leaving, and as it sped by he saw Bill at the wheel. What the fuck was he doing here?

Vixxen and Sam had not argued much since they got together, both coming out of tough relationships, and neither being the yelling sort. Tonight was an exception. A big exception. It all came out, everything the two of them had been dealing with lately.