Vixxen Ch. 03: Life as a Stripper

Story Info
A young black woman works as a stripper to get by.
9.7k words
4.54
18.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional and involves rough sex, and interracial content some might object to. This story takes a bit to get to the sex, but this is about a girl and her life, AND her sexual adventures. So I hope you enjoy it, if not skip ahead a bit :)

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

Choices Never Get Any Easier-

This story takes place after chapter two of this series. In dire need of money, and without the luxury of waiting for a regular job to pay the bills, Vixxen and her childhood friend Nikki have begun working in a gentleman's club in Texas.

This chapter takes place one month after the events of chapter two.

And this is where our story continues:

======================================

"I am not a whore," Vixxen said to herself, facing a curtain with music dying down.

"And now, for your enjoyment, we the beautiful and exotic Vixxen!" The DJ's voice carried a bit as the music started pumping. Vixxen stepped onto the stage in a packed club, moving with the music, moving quickly to keep up with the pace.

Vixxen had become a very good stage dancer in only a couple of months. Dancing came naturally, and she had ballet and classical training, but stage and pole dancing was something else altogether.

The set lasted two songs, one in costume, the second stripping down to her g-string. She had gotten where she could handle the pole, but spent most of her time around the edge of the stage, closer to the customers.

There wasn't that much money in stage dancing, but the manager James insisted, and it did gather interest in more profitable lap dances, and the occasional VIP dance.

Getting comfortable dancing for pervy men, and grinding on the hard cocks of strange men for money was something Vixxen was able to do, but something that took a lot of getting used to.

The demand for sex had been about what James had described. He pressed her for sex a couple of time a week, sometimes more. If she had a flat, had car trouble or anything else he was true to his word and demanded sexual favors. She ended up with his dick in her quite often and tasted a lot of his cum.

He shared Vixxen with others as he promised, every so often when she showed up early as requested, a man she didn't know would be in James's office with him. She knew what this meant every time she saw them.

Vixxen never sucked one of these men off without a condom on, wanting to protect her health. While she was able to fend off their requests to cum in her mouth, James did insist that they be able to cum on her face or tits if they wanted instead.

This was a sticky mess, and cleaning up dried cum and reapplying makeup was no fun just before her shift. Also, the walk of shame, walking to the dressing room with a stranger's cum on her face bothered her. Not enough to quite a lucrative job she and Nikki needed, but she hated it.

Vixxen's manager James wore protection when he fucked her and did not usually last very long. He still always came into her mouth and demanded that she swallow. She hated him for it, but it was a part of the job. He also never stopped calling her a whore, she hated that maybe more.

At very least he did not demand that she swallow his friend's cum when she brought one of his loser friends to her, however, she did end up tasting the cum of each of the bouncers that worked that club, and both of the DJs. Vixxen would not have sex with the woman who ran the dressing room, wanting to keep some things within her control, not wanting to get into that with women over a job.

It amazed Vixxen the power that these people felt over her. The bouncers just knew that she would do what they wanted, and the DJs both expected a blowjob every week in exchange for playing the music Vixxen wanted for her sets. A dancer refused one week, and her music sucked. Vixxen needed the money, so she did what she had to do.

Vixxen would finish her set on stage and then hit the floor. She worked the crowd as always, flirting, and trying to connect with customers. Making men think you are falling for them is an art, and Vixxen was an artist at it. She had never fucked a customer for money, and she made plenty of money despite it. It seemed the customers always thought just a little more money would win her over.

As the weeks carried on, Vixxen was more and more popular with men and women. She teased and played with both men and women in lap dances, and she really put on a show for VIP customers. She stripped down to a g-string and rode them like they were giving her the fuck of her young life.

She had regulars who would show up on her nights and wait for her, and she would blow them away with what she could do with her young and fit body.

She would later do a second stage set, and then make another trip around the club, looking for VIP customers. She would then take a break, and then get back at it and watch the money roll in. The money from lapdances was good, the money from VIP dances was amazing. She hadn't had to suck dick to work at Hooters, but Jesus she never made money like this before.

She worked the champagne room as requested by the high-end VIP customers, the men who could afford the extra charges involved, and more happened in there than in any other part of the club.

She often saw other dancers suck dicks in this room, it wasn't well lit and allowed for some areas of privacy, having a few corners which were close to pitch black. Customers wanted to fuck Vixxen in this room, both men, and women, and she turned down large amounts of money to fuck people, or to suck dick, standing her ground that she was not a paid whore.

The farthest Vixxen would go was with another dancer in the champagne room, where she would make out with another dancer, suck on her boobs, and sometimes another dancer would finger her. Vixxen would also play more with female customers, specifically wives when their husbands brought them in.

Many, if not most men have a fantasy of seeing their woman have lesbian sex, and providing something close was very lucrative. She would kiss the women when they looked and tasted good, and would usually be able to have their breasts out for her to play with and lick, pretending to be a lesbian for them.

She would allow the women to touch and lick her breasts as well, but always shut it down before going down on a female customer for money. Vixxen had to have standards.

This cycle went on for weeks, and with time Vixxen grew stronger on the pole, even more flexible, and much more talented at using her sexuality to make money. And the money was more than she had thought it would be, for the first time in her life when she was on her own, Vixxen felt that she could take care of herself.

Late one Friday night, a very well dressed and striking man made eye contact with her. She spent a few songs with him, he never asked for a lap dance but was very friendly with her.

After watching her and after her second stage set he requested her for a VIP dance, and paying off the bouncer he entered one of the VIP rooms and waited for Vixxen.

Vixxen entered and started dancing for him and ended up facing him, on his lap, wearing nothing but her g-string. As she performed a lap dance for him he barely touched her, letting her do the work. "I have heard about you Vixxen, you are every bit as beautiful as advertised. Your body is flawless." This customer did not bother with making eye contact as many did, his eyes were on her body the entire time.

When the first song ended, she sat on his lap, cowgirl style, straddling him. "Want another dance, honey?" Vixxen asked, pretending to be very interested in him.

"I certainly would darling, will this cover a few more songs?" He told her as he pulled out three one-hundred-dollar bills.

"Absolutely darling," Vixxen replied, as the next song began. She was naked except for her heels and her g-string, there was nothing left to take off. The second lap dances and beyond in VIP rooms involved simulating sex, and usually letting the customer make some contact with her breasts.

She started working on him again, but he seemed as distant as before. It was rare that a VIP customer did not push her or ask about her boundaries, and this guy had not pushed for anything. Usually, when a man pushed that kind of money, he expected his dick to be sucked.

As Vixxen started to stimulate the customer with her body, he leaned in and said, "How much?" Vixxen stopped grinding on him and gave a tiny scowl.

"How much for what?" Vixxen asked him. Here it comes, she thought. Here is where the nice gentlemen becomes a fucking pervert.

The customer smiled and answered calmly, "How much for real VIP services darling. How much to suck those beautiful breasts?" He asked, touching her breasts for the first time. "How much to put my dick in your mouth, how much for the entire package? How much for you to swallow some cum?"

The well-dressed man still had his hands on her breasts, squeezing them gently, gently pinching her nipples. It actually felt pretty fucking good.

Vixxen smiled at him, "I do not offer those services, I am sure you could find a girl who would, but not me darling." Trying to avoid offending the customer, and drawing the anger of the manager James.

"Everyone has a price darling, everyone." The man responded. "One thousand dollars, right here and now if you suck my dick and make me cum before the next song ends."

Vixxen frowned, fuck that was a lot of money. For ten minutes of work? Nah, that is not who I am here. She shook her head no and stopped grinding on him. "I don't suck dick for money, sir. My mouth and my ass are not on the menu here.

"That is welcome news Vixxen, very welcome indeed." He said letting go of her breasts. "I did not come here to fuck you, I came here to hire you."

Vixxen stopped moving completely, and gave him a sideways glance, "Hire me for what exactly?"

"I want to hire you to dance in my club. It is a far nicer club than this dive. I am in this for the money, I can get sex without coercion darling." The customer reached into a pocket on his shirt and produced a business card. "My dancers do not fuck customers, employees or management. I hire professionals, not whores."

Vixxen took the card and looked at it intently, she knew the place. She had considered it but tried out at this club first.

"Keep the card Vixxen, give me a call and we will talk. This is for your time." He gave two more hundred-dollar bills. "Call me tonight, or tomorrow, we can meet at my club. My name is William by the way."

"I work tomorrow mister. Saturday is a big day, and my manager doesn't like us showing up late. But I will think about it." Vixxen said this while not seriously considering the offer. Just another pervert wanting to find a way to get her to fuck them, it had to be.

The customer looked at her intently, "Listen Vixxen, this is a serious offer. This club is a fucking dive, I know what happens here. I don't hire whores, I hire dancers, and I think you are a dancer darling." The man smiled as he continued, "You have the skill and the beauty to be a very special dancer."

"This place is a dump, you should be in an actual high-end club. Not a brothel pretending to be one. Call me, come and see the place. I know you can dance, I know you are good at your trade." William continued, "You can start with us tomorrow. You never need to walk into this building again."

Vixxen stared at him, "Are you just saying this to fuck me? I am not kidding mister." She said in a determined voice, "I do not fuck customers."

William smiled, "Not at all, I do not have sex with the dancers at our club, nobody does actually." Vixxen did not believe him, her expression did not hide it.

"I know the manager here demands sex, and he is an asshole for it. Probably a criminal." The man said to her, in a clear and confident voice. "That is not what professionals do darling. Please call me, you are a higher caliber of dancer than a dump like this deserves."

"I have a friend here, my roommate. She works at the bar," Vixxen replied. "Need bartenders as well?"

"It won't hurt to bring her by for your interview. If we have a spot I will hire her, if it means you come along." William replied. Have a nice night Vixxen, I look forward to talking to you again. With that, he left.

Vixxen got dressed and went back to work, not able to get the offer off of her mind. Thankfully she had met William towards the end of her shift.

Vixxen finished what was left of her shift, and rode home with Nikki in unusual silence. Nikki pressed her, and when they got home, over a snack, Vixxen told her all about it. "It would be both of us or neither of us Nikki, what do you think?"

"What can meeting the guy hurt, want me to go with you baby?" Nikki responded.

"Yes Nikki, it sounds like a better club. I can't keep letting James fuck me." Vixxen replied, "I do not want to keep fucking his friends either." She called and asked to meet the next day, and let William know a girlfriend would be coming along.

The meeting went well, and the William showed them around. He told them he didn't need another girl to serve drinks, but that Nikki could work as a dancer if she would like.

Nikki made a face, "I have never done anything like that Vixx, I am not sure I can."

"You look good enough, you could do well in this business." William told her, "You appear to be in good enough condition for the job."

"I can teach you to dance Nick," Vixxen said to her friend. "I can teach you anything you need to know babe."

Nikki considered it as William continued to talk to the two of them.

William was very clear on the rules. No sex, no drama, no drugs. "I am not here to fuck you or fix your drama girls." He told them. Outside of operations being very different from their current club, this club was larger than where they worked before, and nicer it seemed in every way.

They went back to the VIP room and noticed that it was far less private than where they now worked. Even with curtains drawn a bouncer could not miss sexual activity if he were looking for it.

William went over some specifics, the financials involved, and scheduling. The club would get 40% of what they earned in lap dances and VIP room work. The club could book them from bachelor parties, however, those events were never on site, and were reliant on a bouncer going to the gig for some of the take, to protect the dancers.

Vixxen would work Friday and Saturday nights, one weekday night, and one afternoon shift. Nikki would work with Vixxen for two of them, and one without her while she learned the ropes of dancing.

They accepted, and Vixxen began work that night, a Saturday night, with Nikki to start later after a little dance instruction from Vixxen.

They never went back to the old club, Vixxen leaving the manager a text telling him, "We are done pencil dick, Nikki and I won't be back."

James, the manager of her old club texted her and called her trying to change her mind. He offered to lower the club take of her earnings, to reduce the sex she was obliged to take part in and eventually promised no more sex at all.

"After forcing me to fuck you for months that is all you have to say asshole?" Vixxen said to him on the phone. "After putting your fucking cum in my stomach for months you don't even fucking apologize?"

"Fuck you, fuck your club, fuck your loser friends who you share dancers with. Fuck all of you." Vixxen hung up on him when she finished, feeling pretty good about being her.

The manager of the old club ended up losing his job in the coming days. The owner found out their most popular dancer had left, and that she left because the manager insisted on fucking her and fired the guy on the spot.

Vixxen's first night went very well. The DJ made a show of introducing and then showcasing the new dancer. She saw more money than she ever had in the old club, and when she had made $1,200 just after her second set, still with a couple of hours to go, William sent her home early and very happy.

William called Vixxen into his office to tell her, "I am sure it has been a long week for you Vixxen." William told her, "Go and celebrate our new business relationship. You did well, welcome to the family."

Vixxen leaned in and gave William a hug, and just about skipped out of the door.

When she got home, Nikki was waiting up. When asked about how it went, Vixxen gave Nikki a big hug and showed her the money and yelled about how great it had gone.

Nikki poured them both a glass of wine, and they celebrated. Vixxen was beaming, excited about their future, going on about the club and how professional the manager seemed. It dawned on Nikki just how much working with the old manager James had taken from Vixxen.

She knew what he was asking of Vixxen, and while she didn't think she could do it, it always seemed like Vixxen was alright with the arrangement, maybe she just liked fucking that much.

Seeing Vixxen now changed Nikki's mind, she saw that a weight had been lifted off of Vixxen, she saw her happier than she had been in a long time. Since before Nikki's dad had died. It broke her heart to know what her friend had done for her, for them.

The finished a light dinner, and a couple more glasses of wine, then Vixxen showered and cleaned up. Vixxen then dressed as she was most comfortable for bed, wearing a thong and going topless, and laid down on the sofa to get some sleep.

Vixxen had not been on the sofa for long when Nikki came to her, Nikki had been crying. "Baby why be sad? Things are going looking up Nick." Vixxen said to her friend.

"I am so sorry Vixx!!" Nikki said, hugging her friend tightly. "What you let that man do to you for us to stay here. I am so sorry." Nikki was crying at this point, having finally felt the weight of what Vixxen had done, in seeing her joy at such a simple thing as her boss not requiring sex for employment.

"You let him, you let his friends, all of them," Nikki said through her sobs. "I should have been doing that to pay for my school. I am so sorry babe!" Vixxen hugged her tightly, not enjoying watching her friend cry like this at all, she really cared for Nikki.

Vixxen was surprised at how strongly Nikki responded to their new jobs. The manager at the last club was the farthest thing from her mind, she wasn't thinking about Nikki's dad or about anything else for that matter. Vixxen had been thinking of how bright the future might be for them.

She held her friend Nikki to comfort her. "It is alright Nikki, it will be better now." Vixxen held her friend tightly as she cried on Vixxen's shoulder. "It wasn't that big a deal."

Nikki knew better. She knew her friend was fucked repeatedly by a creepy little man and his creepy fucking friends. She knew that she had been able to stay in school because Vixxen let them fuck her. How much dick had her friend sucked for her to be able to stay in college?

Her late father's girlfriend was paying her tuition now, as her wages serving drinks weren't even close to covering the bill. Vixxen had never complained, she never mentioned what Nikki heard about.

Nikki once saw Vixxen walk out of the manager's office with cum on her face, quickly heading for the changing room. She walked in on Vixxen wiping the cum off of her face, washing her face and then applying makeup again.

Vixxen had not thought twice about sharing her earnings, she had made enough to move on by herself, but was helping Nikki with expensive private university tuition instead. Vixxen had never even bought a decent car, she still drove the little piece of shit she had when Nikki's dad was alive.

Nikki hugged Vixxen very tightly. "What did I do to deserve you, Nikki?" Vixxen asked genuinely, "I have not had a lot of people care for me like this, thank you."