Vixxen Ch. 05: Moving on with Life

Story Info
A young black woman moves on with life. Can't there be more?
8.6k words
4.74
9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional, and involves sex and prostitution. It also has interracial content some might object to. This story takes a little bit to get to the sex, but this is about a woman and her life, AND her sexual adventures. So I hope you enjoy it, if not skip ahead a bit :)

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

When it became obvious that the normal was not desired-

This story takes place after Vixxen Ch. 04: Trying for Normal. Vixxen had recovered physically, if not emotionally after the events of the last story. She continued with a counselor and continued a live in relationship with a police officer. Vixxen continued to work at the strip club, having reclaimed her schedule and place in the order as it had been.

This story takes place five months after the close of the last story.

This is where the story continues-

======================================

Vixxen was back into much of her old routine. She was back in dance, back in yoga and back at working out with weights.

The time in the hospital and recovering at home had cost her muscle mass, and had added body fat she didn't like looking at in the mirror. She started in really good condition, so the change was only visible to her, to Jack and to the strip club manager.

Jack was supportive, and worked out with her at times, however her manager was not. He was not an unkind man in general and had never tried anything sexual with Vixxen, (she had been told he was gay) but he was blunt where it came to business.

Vixxen had not gained any actual weight, but the loss of muscle and the additional body fat were noticeable if you knew Vixxen and were used to what had been the norm. "Fat dancers don't make any money Vixxen, men love you darling, we need to you to get that ass back into shape."

So Vixxen started back into her workout routine. Five days in the gym, three on weights and two in yoga / cardio. And two dance classes per week, back into modern along with the Latin dances.

When she added in three nights a week in the strip club and one afternoon, her schedule was full, and she could hardly get enough protein to build muscle. But she did get some muscle mass back, and she was able to shed the fat she had gained.

Jack worked out with Vixxen when he could, however he had moved from the narcotics division to working on loan with the DEA. He spent weeks at a time down on the border and in Mexico, and saw Vixxen less and less often.

Things were going well at the strip club, Vixxen was back in her groove and was swimming in money at the end of her work week. Unfortunately she did most of the swimming alone.

Jack was always kind, always touched her softly, and she never felt safer than beside him, but there were problems. The sex was less frequent, mainly due to them not being around each other as much. And also they didn't like each other's jobs very much.

Jack understood that his career arc was limited while living with what he considered a sex worker. His superiors and most cops viewed dancers as prostitutes, and the dance clubs as dens of prostitution and drug usage. He didn't like her being around prostitutes, and he didn't ever want her to become one.

Vixxen didn't know how to do anything else, and did not like what Jack did for a living. He was involved in violent altercations at times, and it scared her to think he might be killed while doing his job.

This wasn't a source of arguments normally, as they really didn't fight. But it was the cause of a lot of bad conversation, and was starting to drive a wedge between them.

After one shift on a Saturday night when Jack was gone, Vixxen asked off for the next week and drove down to the border town where Jack was working. He had spoken of having her come visit when he knew he would be on the US side of the border, so she knew it was possible and she wanted to surprise him.

Vixxen had become friendly with some of his police officer friends, (There were a few that frequented the strip club and would pay for VIP dances with Vixxen.) and when she asked, one of them told her where he was staying.

She made herself up and dressed well to surprise him. As she headed to the room she got a few whistles and cat calls, and was twice by men asked how long she was working, and how much for the night. She knew what they meant.

When she got to the room, a man was leaving and let her in telling her, "The party is in the back baby!" The man was shaky on his feet, and smelled of alcohol.

It was a large hotel room, with a large living room, a kitchen, and separate bedroom. As she moved through it, she was surprised at the condition. Jack was a neat man, but there were beer bottles all over the room, and two open pizza boxes.

She also noticed a used condom on the floor by the sofa. She heard the sound of sex in the bedroom, and was filled with dread as she walked in.

On the king sized bed, were two naked women, one on her hands and knees, getting fucked doggy style by a fit older man. He didn't look like Jack, and as she circled the bed she was thankful to see it wasn't him, Jack wasn't here. It was an older man, with grey hair. There were used condoms all over the place in this room, and on a night table she noticed some little blue pills.

The man didn't stop fucking the girl in front of him when he saw her, just yelling for joy it seemed. "They saved the best for last I guess, get those clothes off bitch!" Asshole, Vixxen thought as he said it. "Let's see what got going for you!"

Vixxen was suddenly aware that she was wearing a tight and revealing dress, a strapless dress that she really thought was sexy. Just for a moment the relief that it wasn't Jack left her. But she composed herself, and told the man on the bed, "I am in the wrong room, pardon me."

As she finished she turned to leave, and as she did another naked woman came out of the restroom with a towel over her shoulders, as she dried her hair. Then a naked man walked out behind the naked woman. He had a condom wrapper in his hand.

Fuck.

It was Jack, her Jack.

Jack walked out of the restroom, his still hard cock bouncing around, and said to the man on the bed, "We are going to need more condoms man." As he did he saw Vixxen and froze.

Time froze for Vixxen as well it seemed. She knew Jack, she knew that cock. She knew how it felt, how it tasted, how long it stayed hard after sex, he must have taken Viagra.

The other man broke the spell, "This black bitch is hot Jack, I don't know where they found a hot colored whore like this for us, but damn man. Dibs on that ass man!"

Jack just stood there, he didn't know what to say. The other man had finished with the girl he was with and came up behind Vixxen. He smelled her hair and put one hand on her stomach and with the other groped one of her breasts. Pulling her dress down to expose the breast, playing with her nipple. She could feel his erection on her ass.

"Jesus Christ this whore is hot Jack. Want to double team this one, or can I have her first?" Vixxen did not move as he did this. She felt it, but she couldn't move. "God I love to fuck black women, baby I am going to paint you white tonight."

Vixxen barely noticed what the older man was saying, but Jack winced at the comment. The other man was kissing her neck and now had both breasts out, squeezing and groping them, pinching her nipples.

"You want some white cock in your ass whore?" Vixxen wasn't paying any attention to him, she barely felt him, she wasn't listening. She was still looking at Jack, and the condom package in his hand.

Vixxen looked into Jack's eyes, "Is this what you want? You want a whore? You want me to be a cheap whore?" She had tears in her eyes as she asked. Jack was not pleased, and was not aroused by this.

"Jim stop." Jack whispered.

"Not her, not now, Take your hands off her now and leave please." He was using the soft voice he used with Vixxen, but it made an impression. The other man looked up at him, gave her boobs a final squeeze and walked away, taking the naked girl who had been with Jack with him.

Vixxen and Jack stood there, without moving. Vixxen had not pulled her dress back up, and was still topless, but Jack's cock had now gone down. "I should go Jack, I am sorry to have come unannounced." She turned to leave without even thinking about her dress.

"Vixxen wait, please. Let's talk about this." Jack pleaded. He put his hand on her shoulder, but did not grab her. But Vixxen did not stop. As the went through the living room, the older man was now getting a blowjob from girl from the shower, the other two her kissing each other on a love seat. Vixxen stopped and looked at them, then back at Jack, and kept going.

Jack followed her out into the hall, not thinking of his own clothing, standing naked in the hall pleading with Vixxen, the top of her dress down around her waist.

"This is what you do Jack? This is what you do while you tell me what whores strippers are? You spend your time with fucking whores?" Vixxen wasn't yelling, but her facial expression left no doubt how she felt. "How many Jack?"

"How many whores Jack? How many have you been with since the last time you were with me? It has been three weeks. How many women have you been with since we have been together Jack?"

Jack looked at her sadly, and reached to adjust her dress. "Don't touch me Jack, you don't want your friends here to see your whore girlfriend's tits?" Vixxen said, "Right now I don't care who sees me."

As if on cue another officer, still in uniform walked by and did a double take, "Fuck me Jack! Look at those tits, girl can I have the next round?"

Jack scowled at the other man."Fuck man, get moving. Right fucking now!"

"Come back into the room Vixxen, we can talk about this." Jack pleaded.

"Gonna have your buddy move over and clear some space? Gonna have one of those whores suck your dick while we talk?" Vixxen replied to him, only now covering her breasts. "Want me to suck your pal off while you watch? Would it turn you on to see me get paid for it?"

Jack could say nothing, what could anyone say?

"I will let you get back to it Jack, I am going home." Vixxen said as she turned to leave. "Well fuck, I am going somewhere I guess."

"I am sorry Vixx." Was all she heard as she walked away, followed by offers of cash, whistles and cat calls all thee way out of the hotel.

As Vixxen got into her car she put her head in her hands, and then her cell phone rang. It was Jack, she was angry but answered.

Jack started to talk but she cut him off. "Forget about it Jack, you are living the life you need to live, I need to live the life I need to live."

"Vixxen, I need you to know I am sorry," Jack responded. "I didn't mean for this. One of the guys took us to a strip club here a month ago, and a few dancers came back with us. At first I didn't do anything, but I was lonely here and one of was beautiful and black."

That did not make Vixxen feel any better.

"She kissed me, and I meant to stop there, but then she was blowing me. I don't know how it happened so fast, I really don't. We had sex, but it got crazy. Another woman started kissing me, another man put himself in her mouth. I have never seen anything like it, and it just kept escalating."

Vixxen was stunned to hear it, she had him on speakerphone while she drove away.

"Jack, I am angry, but I hope you know I care for you. I am thankful you saved my life, thankful you let me live with you and that you took care of me when nobody else did." Vixxen told Jack, "But for all of what you said about strippers and whores, you are here in a fucking orgy with strippers who are actual whores?"

"I wanted to tell you Vixxen, but I didn't know how." Jack replied, "How do you tell someone something like that?"

"I don't know Jack, I haven't ever had to." Vixxen answered, as she ended the call.

She pulled over in a parking lot and cried, she just couldn't make the drive that night.

Vixxen got a motel room on the other side of town, and got going again the next morning on a bad night's sleep, but with breakfast and coffee. A seven hour drive came and went, without any more phone calls, and without the radio on. Vixxen spent the time alone with her thoughts.

Vixxen moved out when she got home, but she didn't have much to move so it was easy. She stayed with a dancer friend for a couple of weeks while she found an apartment, and went to work starting over with furniture, electronics, all of it.

She called and cancelled her vacation and went back to work, but started paying closer attention to the other girls. The manager did not allow sex for money, but now she started to notice how girls got around it.

She noticed money and phone numbers changing hands, and now she started to notice that customers from the club would show up at the late night parties the girls would host.

"Fuck," Vixxen said out loud when she realized it one night. There were times she had been with men and women at these parties. Other dancers would occasionally ask Vixxen to keep a shy man company, or would invite Vixxen into threesomes in a side bedroom.

That party environment was heavily sexual. Nudity was the rule not the exception, there were a lot of condoms around so things were somewhat safe, but there was a lot of sex. Vixxen had sucked dick and fucked men while blindfolded, she had been with men and not seen them again. Not often, but it had happened.

Vixxen realized that these dancers and maybe the bouncers took money from customers and invited them to these parties. Fuck, she had been prostituted. They made her into a fucking whore.

Vixxen met the manager William at the club one afternoon when it was closed and talked to him about it. He had been adamant that no sex for money happen in his club, she pressed him on what she found out.

After she told him what happened, he wasn't surprised. "I know about it Vixxen, it is a part of this business. It just doesn't happen here in this club." William continued, "I do not like to hear that they may have included you without your knowledge, and without compensation."

Vixxen leaned into him, "How could I have been so stupid William?" She asked.

"You are not stupid Vixxen, not by any measure, you are only too trusting." He put an arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. "I thought you knew darling."

Vixxen laid her head in his lap as he caressed her shoulder and her hair, and she felt something surprising poking her in the cheek.

"Um, William? What's going on here?" Vixxen asked, looking up at him.

"Sorry darling, I don't quite know what you mean." William responded, smiling back at here, while caressing her arm and shoulder.

"Well William, your dick is acting up here, I thought you were just into men?" Vixxen said this, and William laughed.

"Oh for fucks sake, Vixxen I don't have sex with the girls here, and I do not attend the parties, but I am not gay. Who in the world told you that?" William laughed as he responded, "Oh the stories women tell then a man doesn't fuck them."

"I guess then this is what exactly?" Vixxen asked.

"An exception," William said, leaning down and kissing Vixxen.

Vixxen smiled at him, she had always liked William.

"Please understand Vixxen, nothing that happens between us has any bearing on the business of this club." As he said this Vixxen had turned her head and was working on the front of his pants.

"And this cannot be shared with the other dancers, you want no part in the jealousy I assure you." As William kept talking, Vixxen pulled out his cock, it was respectable in length and width, and started to stroke it.

"I would suggest it is better to have the girls continue to think me gay actually. Well I don't know, I am not sure I want that out there, but I don't want to have to dodge pussy all night long." William moaned as he finished speaking, Vixxen was now sucking on his cock.

Vixxen changed her position just a little so she could line up better, and started deep throating his cock. She had not touched a cock in a month and a half and she had missed it. The smell of a man, the salty taste of his perspiration, the lightly sweet taste of pre cum.

Vixxen sucked his cock hard for a few minutes. Working her hand on the shaft, caressing his balls with her other hand, continuing to take it down her throat from time to time, her lips touching his balls.

William started to tense, and warned Vixxen, "I am getting close babe."

Vixxen took him out of her mouth and then laid on the floor in front of him. "Cum on me William, boobs, face, whatever you want"

William didn't hesitate, he got on his knees over her face and stroked his cock as he came. It wasn't the biggest cumshot she had seen, but it was impressive anyway. William got four good sized spurts of cum on her face and open mouth.

William got a little in her eye, but she wiped it out, and started stroking his cock after he came. "Not bad boss, you taste pretty good. You don't drink coffee do you?" She said this as she licked the tip of his cock, cleaning it of cum.

"Vixxen, damn. You missed your calling. You would make a fortune in porn darling." William said, as he watched her swallow his cum. The beauty of her dark completion and amazing beautiful face covered in his white cum was not lost on him.

"I am not a whore William," Vixxen replied, "I do not fuck people for money."

William smiled at her, "Well you likely have Vixxen, you just didn't get paid. What is it you think wives and girlfriends do when they have sex with their husbands? They aren't whores, they are just doing what they have to do."

Vixxen got up on her knees, still clothed, but face still covered in her boss's cum. "What are you talking about William?" She asked, as he handed her some tissues.

"Baby you are missing out on the real money. You make a lot of cash, but other dancers, far lesser dancers are making thousands more." William poured himself a drink as he spoke. "You make what, $1,000 on a good night?"

"On occasion, on a really good night. Usually $500 or so, maybe $600. Men haven't had as much money as they used to." Vixxen replied.

William took a long drink from his glass. "You should know that some girls leave for the night, meet a VIP customer and get $500 for a couple of hours. With the way some of these men and women lust over you, I could get you $1,000, if you were willing to spend the night."

Vixxen had cleaned her face, and straightened her clothing back up. "How is that anything but a whore?" Vixxen asked.

"Whore is just a word Vixxen, and ugly one. That best defines street walking hookers sucking a dick for $50 for crack." William finished his drink, "What I am describing is called escorting. It doesn't get you arrested, and makes quite a lot more money."

"You could work parties, it can get as crazy as you are willing to get paid for, or you don't even have to do it babe. All I am saying is that it is a part of this life, and I think you could use the money." Vixxen was still on her knees looking at William as he finished.

Vixxen thought about the money, she wanted out of this life, she liked sex, and more money would make it happen faster.

"How about a test run Vixxen," William offered, "What if I were your first customer. Sort of."

"Sort of?" Vixxen answered.

"My nephew turned eighteen yesterday, and I haven't given him a present. He is a shy kid, I don't doubt he is a virgin. I have had him around here, he has no idea how to talk to women. I am willing to pay you to be his date for a night."

Vixxen was not pleased at where this conversation was headed, or with herself for even entertaining it. But a voice in her head would not let her forget what happened with Jack. "It is a lot of money and they think me a whore anyway," she thought, trying to convince herself.