Vixxen Ch. 07: Adventures in Vegas

Story Info
Vixxen found love, but not where she expected.
7.5k words
4.42
11k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional, and involves sex and prostitution. It also has interracial content some might object to. This story takes a little bit to get to the sex, but this is about a woman and her life, AND her sexual adventures. So I hope you enjoy it, if not skip ahead a bit :)

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas-

This story takes place after Vixxen Ch. 06: Love at Last? Vixxen had fallen for another stripper named Sapphire. She left Texas to be with her, and despite her inner conflict over being in a lesbian relationship, life was too good to care all that much.

Both Vixxen and Sapphire worked as high class exotic dancers at a Vegas strip club. They spent their nights dancing and earning money, and the rest of the time enjoying each other and the city. They were like 18 year old kids in their first love affair, hungry for more time with the other.

This story takes place three months after the close of the last story.

This is where the story continues-

======================================

Vixxen and Sapphire had enjoyed Vegas and each other for two months. They slept in the same bed every night, and spent quite a lot of time naked around each other, and for those three months it lead to a lot of lesbian sex.

They were not exclusive, they agreed to keep things light and to keep things interesting. They started by bring a man over here and there to share some dick, and that grew into them dating others on the side. Sometimes they shared, sometimes they didn't, but they always ended up at home in the bed together.

A few times Vixxen walked in on Sapphire fucking other men, and women, and was invited to join. She would happily join in most cases. In one case Sapphire was getting drilled by a very large black man with a very long cock, but that was something Vixxen still couldn't deal with, so she passed on it and left.

This lead to some serious questions, and for the first time Sapphire found out about Vixxen's step dad raping her, and about the gang rape Vixxen had endured. Sapphire loved big black men, but she understood, and promised to spare Vixxen the pain in the future, and kept the black men she knew away from her home.

Vixxen could not keep up with Sapphire's work schedule. Sapphire worked six shifts a week, Vixxen barely had time to work four it seemed. She found a nice gym and continued weight training and yoga, but she wasn't able to find a classical dance class so she got back into ballet.

Sapphire didn't work out in a gym, and didn't eat as well as Vixxen, however she had endless energy and Vixxen could only guess that the active lifestyle of dancing for hours on end six days a week did it for her.

When Sapphire dated, it was beginning to always be black men. Vixxen learned to deal with it, but it was getting to be commonplace.

When they had time with each other they enjoyed sin city for all it was worth. Two young women with a lot of cash have a lot of options in Las Vegas, they gambled here and there, checked out dancers at other strip clubs, and otherwise wore out the strip for a short while.

As with all such things, it was not meant to last. Eventually you see all there is to see, and do all there is to do. Money not being an issue sped this up, and they never had to worry about money running out.

The physical intimacy slowed, however they were still very close, and still slept in the same bed, nearly every night. Although at this point they did not share all of their lovers. Vixxen would still join in on threesomes with Sapphire, but at times it seemed less to Vixxen that her and her lover were sharing a man, and more like Sapphire was sharing a lover with Vixxen.

The owner of their club hosted the occasional party at his home, and while Vixxen and Sapphire did not go to all of them, they never disappointed. His house was a palace, everything single thing was beautiful. The pool in his back yard was something out of a beach resort, and when it was full of nude and nearly nude exotic dancers it was better than a resort.

At these parties people drank a lot of alcohol and had a lot of sex. Vixxen and Sapphire would not act as a couple when at these parties, having a pass to do as they pleased with whom they pleased. They did not have an exclusive relationship, however for these events they were even more clear about it.

The dancers could get one of the many rooms at the place for the night if they wanted, and Vixen and Sapphire would get a couple close together, and would check on one another through the night.

Vixxen and Sapphire obtained rooms and put their changes of clothing there, and attended the party in their customary attire, tiny bikini bottoms and no tops. Vixxen's left nothing to the imagination, a string bikini bottom, with almost no material on it, just a little covering in the front on the bottom.

The only thing Vixxen didn't like was beating the men off of her with a stick. They seemed to think that she was a sure thing, and often had a tough time saying no. There was a lot of pawing, and she could hardly get in the pool without feeling a hard dick brush against her ass.

Sapphire and Vixxen would play wing man for each other, at least until one of them found a date for the night. Sapphire ended up walking into the house with two muscular black men, leaving Vixxen to fend for herself. Typical Vixen thought, Sapphire seemed to really be into black men.

The owner of the club liked to play at being Hugh Hefner, but he didn't actually do much with his dancers, so any comparison didn't go any further than the company he kept most of the time. The club management and bouncers were another matter, they would fuck as many of the dancers as they could in the "no rules" environment at the parties.

Vixxen had fucked one manager, and a couple of the bouncers, but in a completely voluntary circumstance. She had never been with the owner, but on one such party he asked her to join him for a tour of the house. He introduced himself as Alan, and lead her through the house.

The tour lasted a long time, and ended in his bedroom. Alan put his thumb on a side panel and his door opened. That's nifty, Vixxen thought.

He showed her his balcony, which overlooked the pool, which in the failing evening light was beautiful. He had a hot tub on his balcony, that was a new one for Vixxen. It looked like it could seat ten people.

Alan grabbed a bottle of champagne out of some ice and a couple of glasses and got in and invited her to join him.

Alan got in, and then marveled when Vixxen entered his hot tub. When she leaned over to step in, there wasn't a hint of a belly, just a beautiful muscular black body. Vixxen noticed his gaze, and didn't mind at all.

Alan was an older guy, no way he was less than sixty, and he wasn't a fit man or a tall man. He wasn't as tall as Vixxen, Alan might have been 5'8". He had a belly, although he wasn't really fat, and he didn't have much hair.

That said, Alan was a attractive older man, in that way that wealthy people always manage to look decent. He had good skin, his teeth were white, his eyes were a pretty blue color, and he always smelled good. Not the stereotypical old white guy / old spice flood of scent, but always something tropical, never overpowering.

As they talked the bottle emptied, and Vixxen enjoyed the privacy, few people in a party like this were ever alone, and it could get tiresome. As they enjoyed the night sky and the rest of the bottle of champagne, they actually got pretty deep in conversation.

"We were lucky Saph met you Vixxen, we haven't had such a beautiful girl join us in a long time." Alan told her, stopping to finish his glass. "I am glad that you seem to enjoy the city, and that this life isn't eating you up."

"What do you mean sir? I have done this for a while, I tend to be OK with my limits." Vixxen replied.

"Please call me Alan, you don't even need to call me sir in the club, I am not running an insurance office darling." Allen replied. "I have seen it far too often, this city can consume you."

Vixxen finished her glass and leaned back, her breasts rising out of the water as she listened. "I think me and Sapphire have seen it's worst, even that is slowing down. We do not party that much any more."

"Oh poor Saph, she is a part of my point darling." Alan said, his eyes becoming sad. "I care for her, and I am thankful for her bringing us you, however she is in a personal struggle."

Vixxen turned to look at the owner of the club, concerned for her friend. "You have got to give me a little more than that boss," she said this with a forced smile.

"She is a good kid Vixxen, she has a good heart, but she is spending money faster than she makes it." Vixxen wondered if this was why she worked so much as Alan spoke. "You would have to talk to her about it, but I think she has some personal demons she is dealing with, and I think she is dealing with them in a destructive manner."

"I think having a sweet girl like you around will help her Vixxen." Alan said with a smile.

Vixxen hadn't see any of this, so she changed the subject. "All of this space and just you boss?"

"Please call me Alan, we do not have a normal management / employee relationship Vixxen." Alan told her. "You don't make money because I make money, I make money because you make money. You are the talent darling, I just own the building."

"Yeah I guess trying to get your boss's dick hard is not a normal job interview." Vixxen said with a laugh.

"You didn't have to try very hard Vixxen." Alan told her.

"And yes, just me. But I am rarely completely alone." Alan continued, "I have a cleaning staff, I have a personal chef, and a lawn service. Well also a security company that minds the place for me."

"You didn't get all this from a strip club did you?" Vixxen asked, there couldn't be this kind of money in that business.

Alan laughed, "Goodness no Vixxen, the club is something I run for fun. It is an excuse to throw parties like these, to be around beautiful women. I was part owner of a casino years back, I sold out maybe twenty years ago."

"Lovely night," Vixxen said, closing her eyes and enjoying the cool night and the hot tub jets. Alan noticed that she placed her bikini bottom next to her on the ledge of the hot tub. "You don't mind do you Alan?"

"I would as well if I looked as good as you," Alan laughed. "Of course I don't mind, you are welcome to tease me whenever you like with that magnificent body."

"I enjoy being nude, and this hot tub feels great this way." Vixxen replied, "And thank you, you are very kind boss." She had a devious smile as she finished.

Vixxen smiled a devious smile, then stood up next to Robert, and took his hand and lifted him to a standing position. "You really are a strong one Vixxen, I have seen a lot of beauty, not athleticism like your body before."

Vixxen smiled, and crouched, taking his swim trunks down with her. He had a decent cock, eight inches or so, fully erect and maybe an inch from her smiling mouth. "Nice Alan, that is a good looking cock."

Vixxen kissed the tip and stood up, squeezing her breasts on it as she stood.

"No fair me being naked alone right?" Kissing him as she eased him back to a sitting position, sitting on his lap.

"Vixxen, I don't normally do this, I hope you know. I didn't think this was expected." Alan said, seeming less confident than before.

"Alan, I do not have to do anything, I am just here for the company." Vixxen said easing up, and brushing her breasts across his face.

Vixxen adjusted Alan, and eased back down, grinding herself on his bare cock. This moment felt magical, she had never been to one of the Disney parks, but she couldn't imagine them having anything on this place.

"I am not wearing anything Vixxen," Robert said, realizing he did not have a condom on.

"It is OK boss," Vixxen said slowly working herself back and forth over his cock. "I am sure we can find something."

"I can work that out Vixxen." Alan said, almost overcome by the sensation. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick text, and a few minutes later someone brought him a box of condoms, sitting them right next to him on plate while she was grinding on him.

He had never been with a black woman, and had never seen any woman as beautiful before. Alan had always had sex outside of his class so to speak, but he felt a little out of place.

And he didn't care one little bit.

This palace of a house, the massive pool, the gorgeous bedroom and this massive balcony with a view and a hot tub were intoxicating to Vixxen. Throw in the hedonistic party in progress around them and a half a bottle of champagne, and Vixxen's sensuality was turned up to eleven.

She rode him as he sucked her nipples, and then Vixxen got out and laid a towel down and laid on her back with her legs spread wide. She was right up next to the hot tub, and Alan put on a condom and entered her.

The sight of her naked and wet body moving back and forth as he fucked her was too much for him, and he lost it. He came far earlier than normal, barely lasting five minutes. Seeing Vixxen naked and laid out before him was too much.

Alan did not take his dick out of Vixxen. He didn't want it to stop, and she was contracting her muscles on him. (Kegal exercises do help.) Vixxen's eyes were closed, as she enjoyed the moment. And then with a pop, Alan pulled his dick out of her.

Alan leaned down and kissed her, and then played with and sucked on a nipple. "Vixxen, my goodness you are extraordinary." He laid down beside her as he said this, looking at her from the side, enjoying the view.

"That felt pretty good boss." Vixxen said, "Lets go again when we can, I haven't had my fill of you just yet." Vixxen was tugging on his shrinking cock, and pulled off the full condom. She put it to her lips and drank the contents, Alan's cock jumped when he saw her do it.

"My God you are beautiful Vixxen, I just wanted to be close to such a beautiful woman, I did not intend this." Alan replied, enthralled at watching her naked breasts rise and fall with her breathing. "I do not do this very often at all, I haven't been with one of my dancers in years."

Vixxen sat up and looked at Alan, "What do you have to eat around here? A good fuck always gets me hungry for more than cum."

Alan picked up his cell phone and sent a text, and not that long after snacks arrived. The young man who brought the food left it at the door, and Alan brought it in. They sat at the foot of his bed and ate from a spread of fruit.

"Do you have any music in here boss?" Vixxen asked, looking around for a stereo.

Alan leaned over to a remote and pressed a button, and a large TV was exposed from behind panels on a wall. He found some music channels and asked what she would like to hear. Vixxen turned on some dance music and started dancing for him naked.

It didn't last long, Vixen had only danced for a few minutes when Alan's dick responded and stood straight up. Vixxen then went back to the bed, and started licking and sucking his dick to the beat of the music.

Alan lasted longer this time. She sucked his cock until it was hard, and then he flipped her over and took her doggy style, putting on another condom. He did his best to keep up with the music, and enjoyed fucking her and watching her ass shake as much as anything he could remember ever having seen before.

After about fifteen minutes Alan groaned and came again. Vixxen had her face in a pillow but still loved it. She worked his shrinking cock with her pussy, and then when he took it out she cleaned him up with her mouth.

They laid in bed for a few minutes, and then her boss fell asleep. She covered him up, and found her bikini bottom and put it back on, and went back to her room and cleaned up. Vixxen took a shower and laid down, the champagne finally getting the better of her.

It had been a good night.

The party was still young, but she went ahead and went to sleep, still enjoying the sensation she felt of a man's cum in her stomach again.

Sapphire had been with the two black men, and was taking them back to her room and stopped to check on Vixxen, asking them to stay at the door. Satisfied that Vixxen was OK, Sapphire took them to her room, the next room down.

"That's a hot bitch in there Saph. She wouldn't even talk to me earlier, what gives babe?" One of the men asked as they moved to Sapphire's room.

"Let it go man, she has had a rough past. She has been hurt, and doesn't trust black men anymore. More for me right?" Sapphire smiled wide as she said this, and ran and jumped on her bed. No matter Vixxen's feelings, Sapphire adored black cock, and the bigger the better.

The two men followed Sapphire and obliged her.

Sapphire fucked the two black men for an hour or so, and they left her exhausted and sleeping in her room. As they walked past Vixxen's room, one of them tried the door. "She's out man, I need another look at that ass."

He tried the handle again and leaned on the door, trying to be quiet in forcing it open. "That is not a very good idea sir." A firm voice surprised him.

They turned and saw a very large and well dressed man with a wire running into his ear.

"Hey man, just trying to get back into my room, no big deal man." They guy who had been trying thee door said.

"Only dancers get rooms in the boss's house, and he asked us to watch this one in particular." The large man replied, "You are done here, and you won't be back. The only question is, will you walk out or be carried out?"

The two black men walked out of the mansion, escorted by the large security officer. Their IDs were noted and their pictures taken as they left. "Don't ever come back here, or they will have to pick you up off of the street." And that was that.

Alan knew what happened, they woke him up when someone was trying the door to Vixxen's room, but he didn't tell her what they did. He did tell Sapphire that the men she was with had attempted to force their way into Vixxen's room.

When they left the next day after breakfast, Sapphire and Vixxen were driven home, however Vixxen noticed that Sapphire was distant. "What's going on Saph, hangover?" Vixen asked as they got home.

"Yeah, something like that. Enjoy your night Vixxen?" Sapphire replied, "You went to bed pretty early."

"It was all good babe, it was one of the boss's better parties." Vixxen answered.

"Alright, back to the real world I guess." Sapphire said putting an arm around Vixxen and kissing her on the cheek.

"There isn't much real about this world right now Saph, not in this city." Vixxen answered, "But it is good to be home." And leaned down and kissed Sapphire gently on the lips.

Their tongues worked slowly, and their bodies responded quickly. They made it to the sofa in the living room before they were naked, and Sapphire quickly want down on Vixxen, who spread he legs wide for her girlfriend.

They had passionate sex, going at it in every way they could on Sapphire's sofa. When Vixxen ate Sapphire's pussy, she tasted something odd, something different. Something salty.

Cum, she was eating cum out of her friend. Vixxen stood up, "What the fuck Sapphire, you don't even clean up? You leave me to eat cum out of you?"

"Oh fuck Vixxen, I'm sorry." Sapphire was embarrassed, "I didn't even think about it."

"We have to be safe Sapphire, you need to have men use condoms babe!" Vixxen said, "Every man, every time."

Sapphire tried to make a joke, "Well they don't really male condoms for cocks that big babe, we're talking foot long black mambas." Vixxen was not amused.

They went about their day, and their week and the next month. Things remained more or less the same, and the rut they were in grew deeper. The sex slowed, and eventually stopped. Sapphire didn't say anything at all when Vixxen started sleeping in the guest bedroom.