Vixxen Ch. 08: Married Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I am, I just got back into size six a few months ago." Vixxen replied.

"Well I didn't think you wanted to wear my husband's clothing to bed, so enjoy my running clothes." Dana gave Vixxen a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry about anything babe, you can stay here as long as you want."

"You are welcome to anything in the fridge, we will get you some clothes tomorrow." Dana said quietly, "Sam has a lot of cable on the TV, so you should be able to find something to watch if you want. We have all the movie channels and there are some pretty good sex flicks on this late."

"I don't think I need to watch porn in another person's home Dana, that seems like it would just be weird." Vixxen said, not really feeling very sexy anyway.

"Suit yourself, we watch porn all the time. Don't worry, we can get everything sorted out after we sleep, OK? I will call in to work tomorrow, we will figure everything out."

Dana started to go to her room and Vixxen stopped her, "I don't have any money Dana, I don't have a job and I haven't had one in a long time." Vixxen's eyes began to tear up and her voice cracked. "I cannot ask any more of you than tonight, I just can't, we just met."

"Yeah," Dana replied with a grin, "But it was a fun first meeting wasn't it?" Dana leaned in and gave Vixxen a big hug, Vixxen started to cry as she hugged her friend back. "And if you can't find work, you can always fuck me for room and board baby." Dana whispered in Vixxen's ear.

Vixxen's eyes widened at the statement, "Just kidding Vixxen, just kidding. Nothing needed to stay here, sex can be a perk of living together, if you want it." Dana said quietly, "Sleep well Vixxen."

With that Vixxen laid down and closed her eyes. She did not go to sleep very quickly, or sleep very well. She was afraid of the future, she had few job skills and no money. Forget having a gym membership, how would she eat, how would she buy clothing?

She had no choice but to sleep in a stranger's apartment, but how smart was that really? She reached down in her purse and noticed she had left her gun at her husband's house. How was she going to get that back.

Finally she nodded off to sleep, and woke up late the next morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. She saw Dana and her husband in the kitchen cooking and goofing around.

They were young, early twenties, and neither was very big. Dana was 5'1" and petite. her husband Sam might have been 5"5", and was a small man. But watching how they encountered made Vixxen smile. They were having fun with something as simple as breakfast.

Vixxen sat up and when Dana noticed she walked over and gave Vixxen a bug hug. "Good morning Vixxen, hungry?"

"Maybe in a few minutes, restroom?" Vixxen asked. Down the hall, of course it is she thought. Vixxen went to the bathroom, and then washed up and looked at herself in the mirror. Damn the clothing Dana gave her were tiny, her boobs were very visible, she felt bad for how she looked. She didn't want to make Dana's husband uncomfortable.

Vixxen came out and started to put on her robe, "Cold?" Dana asked.

"Not really, just trying to be modest, your clothes are a bit tight." Vixxen answered.

"Don't worry Vixxen, it isn't a thing. Hey baby, you like boobs right?" Dana yelled into the kitchen.

"You know it honey, we still need to get you a bigger rack sometime." Her husband replied.

Dana whispered in Vixxen's ear, "It is alright. You are sexy as hell and it is going to make his dick hard, and it is OK. I don't mind." Vixxen gave Dana a surprised look. "Naked is still on the table Vixxen, drop the clothes right there if you want to baby."

Vixxen was not ready for that, "Maybe some other time. Thanks for letting me sleep here, I can be gone soon."

"We talked about it this morning, if you can put up with us, you can consider yourself home." Dana said, her husband Sam still in the kitchen flipping pancakes.

"How do you like your eggs?" Sam asked her.

"Egg whites only?" Vixxen answered.

Here she was again, starting over. But at least for this morning she put the future and the past out of her mind. Pancakes eggs and sausage, and a cup of hot English tea helped her to clear her mind.

Here marriage hadn't gone well, she hope she could salvage it, but she didn't have any idea. But she had more immediate worries. She also had some new friends, and she had hope in that.

The end.