Vixxen Ch. 09: The Final Chapter

Story Info
A black woman starts over after divorce, but life improves.
11.8k words
4.69
12.6k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional, and involves erotic sex. It also has interracial lesbian content some might object to. If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

This is the last chapter planned in this series.

This story takes place after Vixxen Ch. 08: Married Life, this story begins immediately after the close of the last chapter.

This is where the story continues, and where it likely ends.

================

Dana and Sam took Vixxen to her husband's house later that day to gather her belongings, and as Vixxen's husband had said would happen, her belongings were on the front lawn by the street in a pile.

They put what was on the lawn in the back off their SUV, while it was not everything, the code for the front door had been changed, and it nobody answered the front door.

Vixxen had most of what she would have wanted anyway, but her pistol wasn't with her belongings, likely just for it being a really bad idea to leave a gun out in the open. Vixxen texted her husband, demanding her gun back.

At first he said no, however Vixxen had owned that gun longer than they had been together, and it was registered to her. Mason didn't like it, but his lawyer suggested they not try to stand on that point, as otherwise there were no indications of complications.

Fearing what Mason said he would do with his knowledge of her past, Vixxen did not contest the divorce, or demand compensation. sixty five days after he threw Vixxen out, the divorce was finalized, and Vixxen's gun was returned to her.

Vixxen was now in a familiar place, starting over.

Dana and Sam were very helpful, and asked nothing of Vixxen, however Vixxen knew she needed to find work, and quickly. She was back into decent condition, so she decided to try to find work once again as an exotic dancer.

It had been almost a decade since she had danced on a stage, and longer since she had worked in Texas, so she knew she would likely have no relationships to help her get into a good club.

Vixxen was well aware of the bias involved in hiring practices, black, fat and older dancers were not common hires at high end clubs, and Vixxen knew how girls at low end clubs made their money, so she wanted to avoid that.

Vixxen talked to Dana about it, and got a predictable response. "So do I get free private dances? Didn't know you were a stripper baby, but I shouldn't be surprised." Dana told Vixxen, "I will take you, or you can borrow my car if you want to."

Vixxen called around and arranged a tryout at the two nicest clubs she could find. She spend the next day doing what she could to look her best. Dana ended up wanting to go along, so Vixxen brought her along.

Vixxen told Dana what might happen at the tryout, "Dana, dancers have to fuck at some of these tryouts." Dana was not as surprised as Vixxen would have thought.

"I am not surprised I guess Vixxen, are you sure you are alright with that?" Dana asked Vixxen, "We all need sex, but do you need it like this?"

"I need the job Dana," Vixxen answered, "It might be the only way for me to get into a club this nice. It would not like likely be permanent."

Dana gave Vixxen a hug, "It will be OK Vixx, just make sure the guy wears a condom." Then Dana lightly patted Vixxen on the ass, "And think of me the whole time!"

When the time came Dana drove Vixxen to the first of Vixxen's interviews, and she went in with Vixxen. The first part of it seemed like any other job interview. Dance background questions, age, workout schedule, tattoos, all seemed relevant to the job.

It went about as Vixxen described, the was asked to strip down in good light, and then to dance to music on stage. Vixxen danced through three songs, Dana thought she danced very well. She didn't strip until the second song, and was down to a thong for the entirety of the third.

None of that seemed out of the ordinary, Dana really got a good look at Vixxen's body, and was amazed that a woman in her thirties could look like that.

Vixxen was then asked to give a couple of lap dances, which seemed a little creepy, as it looked like two managers on the receiving end, and both looked like they used their hands a little more than you would see in a club.

For Vixxen this was all pretty standard, having been through it numerous times. None of them were pushy, and she knew the call back would likely be when sex was requested if it were not right then.

Vixxen got dressed and they left after a little small talk with the managers. Later in the week Dana drove Vixxen to a different club, for another tryout. The second was more clinical than the first, did not involve as many songs on the stage, nor did it involve any lap dances.

After speaking with management, Vixxen lead Dana outside, and after they were in the car Vixxen told her they weren't looking for any more black dancers. She ended up going to a third tryout, and it also ended quickly, with that club looking for younger talent.

"Wow Vixx, that's pretty brutal. How would any of them turn you down?" Dan asked Vixxen.

"These men see beauty every day Dana, so much that they can become numb to it." Vixxen said with a sigh, "It is just how this business works."

Vixxen was asked to come back in to the first club, and she hoped it went well. If it didn't she was going to have to start visiting the lower end clubs she normally avoided, or start working at Home Depot or something like that.

Dana went back with Vixxen, and when she asked if she could tag along to the more private interview the manager said it was fine with them if it was fine with Vixxen. This meeting got a lot more personal.

Dana sat off to the side, and Vixxen sat with the manager, and the man went into detail on the rules of the club, and the payment structure. It was a lot more detailed than Dana would have thought, but Vixxen seemed bored by it.

He was adamant that no sex take place with customers on the premises. They had a VIP room and private rooms for customers willing to pay enough, but he was clear that it was not a brothel.

At the end of this he produced some documentation for Vixxen to sign, and offered the job. And then it started to get a little creepy. He started whispering to Vixxen, and was looking at Dana a little bit differently, like he were getting less comfortable with her being there.

Vixxen walked over and sat next to Dana, "You might want to wait outside for this part Dana, this is where I have to take some dick for the shift I need babe." Dana was surprised by the matter of fact tone Vixxen had.

"Wait a second, just like that? Right here in the office?" Dana asked.

"Yes," Vixxen told her. "It is just a part of the business. Schedule makes all the difference in money. And I need to make money quickly." Vixxen said in a hushed tone.

"I would rather stay Vixx, I can handle watching sex if he can handle an audience." Dana told a surprised Vixxen, "I want to make sure nobody hurts you babe."

Dana liked sex. Watching sex, having sex, talking about sex, but this was not sexy to her.

As Dana watched, the manager started undressing Vixxen. The man wasted no time, and had himself and Vixxen naked quickly. There was no foreplay, no kissing, beyond the manager sucking on her boobs briefly.

The manager sat down on the sofa, and guided Vixxen between his legs. Vixxen took his cock in her hand and started stroking it and asked for a condom.

He complained briefly about a condom for the blowjob, but Vixxen looked up and told him that it was this or nothing at all.

Vixxen took the codom she was given, and put it on his dick and started sucking on it. Dana became aroussd watching Vixxen suck dick, as offensive as the idea of forced sex was to her.

After a few minutes he got behind her and started to fuck her doggy style. Dana thought Vixxen's ass looked amazing, and as the manager was really putting some effort into this, he seemed to enjoy it as well.

It did not last all that long, and surprisingly was not a turn on for Dana. It was like watching low grade porn. The manager fucked Vixxen for about five minutes, the pulled out, took off the condom and jacked off over Vixxen's big muscular ass as he came.

It was a surprisingly good cumshot, and ended up making quite a mess on Vixxen.

He rested behind her, squeezing Vixxen's beautiful ass, and rubbing his dick in his cum, between her ass cheeks. Eventually he leaned in and groped a breast, thanking Vixxen, he then got up and got dressed.

He had his clothing on and was back behind his desk pretty quickly, at that point seemingly disinterested in the two women in his office.

Dana grabbed some tissues from a box nearby and helped Vixxen clean the manager's cum off of her, then helped Vixxen get dressed and they left.

"When do you start Vixx?" Dana asked, during the car ride home, Vixxen was more quiet than usual. Dana hoped to get some sort of conversation going.

"Tomorrow night," Vixxen replied, "I get three shifts per week to start, Friday and Saturday night starting at 6, and one afternoon."

Dana felt badly for Vixxen, she had just been used as a sex toy, and seemed numb to the experience.

"I'm sorry he made you do that Vixx, is there anything I can do to cheer you up? Dana asked.

"I don't think so Dana, I will be ok." Vixxen replied, it was obvious Vixxen was not ok, however Dana was only willing to push her new friend so far.

"Okay babe, just me me know if you need a massage, a drink, a quick orgasm, anything you need!" Dana replied with a laugh.

"Damn Dana, you are a horny little slut aren't you?" Vixxen said, cracking a smile.

Dana laughed, "If in makes you happy Vixxen, I will be your horny little slut when you need it. But how about we start with a margarita? There is a nice little place near our apartment. My treat."

Vixxen and Dana had a couple of drinks and went home, work started soon but Vixxen hated not having any means of paying her own way. Then she remembered her rings.

Vixxen was still wearing her wedding bands, and sold them at a pawn shop the next day. It did not give her enough to buy a car or anything big like that, but it would be enough to get by until some money started flowing in.

Vixxen started looking into the bus schedule, but it was going to be tough. Dana offered to lend Vixxen her car, and suggested that she and her husband could make due with one car for a little while. Vixxen didn't love mooching off the young couple, but it wouldn't last long.

Vixxen, Dana and Sam had dinner out that night to celebrate, nothing too expensive, just a decent Italian place nearby. They had a good time, and when they got back they continued to help Vixxen settle in.

Dana and Sam were clean people, and that helped. The bathroom was clean, the kitchen was clean, their cars were kept clean, there really wasn't anything to complain about.

Sleeping on a sofa was different, but at least it was a good sofa, so not optimal but nothing to complain about. The one thing Vixxen didn't like much was the noise. She was not used to apartment noise, cars, neighbors, and the noise involved in sharing space.

When they got up in the morning it woke Vixxen, and Dana was a noisy lover, and Dana and Sam were sexually active, so she heard them at night. Pretty much every night actually.

The next day was uneventful, Vixxen did a yoga routine in the living room and had a quick workout at the apartment gym, and avoided thinking of all the coming change.

She would need a bank account when she had money, a new gym membership, and a car of some sort. Maintaining her body required food which was not always cheap, so she would have to learn to work with the space she had, until she could get her own place.

She left for work before Dana and Sam got home from work, and found the environment at the strip club to actually be a welcome and familiar place, in a life which had been turned upside down.

The manager was polite, and introduced her to the other dancers. The dressing room was what she expected, and the girls were a bit nicer than she remembered strippers typically being to new talent.

The manager lead Vixxen to his office, and after he closed the door he walked up behind her and pulled her in tight, groping he breasts as he ground his hard dick against her ass.

He bent Vixxen over a sofa, lifted her skirt and after putting a condom on fucked her doggy style. No conversation, no foreplay, he didn't even ask for a blowjob. Only speaking enough to let Vixxen know her shift started soon, and she needed to be in earlier the next Friday.

As before it wasn't good sex, he wasn't a big man down there, and he didn last long, grunting and filling up the condom after maybe ten minutes of fucking her doggy style. This time he did not cum on her body, staying inside her when Vixxen said no to cumming in her mouth or on her face.

When he was done Vixxen pulled her skirt back down and went to the dressing room without a word. "I am not a whore," she told herself.

Vixxen was nervous when it was time to get back on stage for the first time in almost a decade, but when she heard the DJ announce her, and heard her music start the butterflies in her stomach went away.

Vixxen danced her stage set as it had basically always been, three songs. The money wasn't ever going to be great on stage, almost all one dollar bills, but it would lead to the attention that really paid the bills when she got to private dances.

Crowd reaction was good, it was a Friday night so the club was full and the crowd at the stage was lively. Vixxen had not danced for a man in a long time, but when she got off stage and started visiting tables the old charm came back to her.

Vixxen was not used to the amount if dancing required, and endurance was a factor. But it was more fun than she remembered it being, and the money was good.

Vixxen had a couple of customers use their hands more than desired, but they were not too pushy, and disappointed a few who inquired about meeting up after closing. All things considered her first night back went rather well.

Vixxen finished her shift and made it home at about 3am, and she tried very hard to be quiet and not wake up Dana and Sam. She made a little over $700 in her first night back, which was an impressive amount she thought, given how long it had been.

The weekend of work went well, Vixxen ended up with over $1,500. Vixxen had some sore muscles, but a few days off to recover. At least in the short term, she had some money to spend.

Vixxen got along well with Dana and Sam. Over the next few weeks they hung out when they could, having dinner a few nights a week, and with Dana and Sam inviting Vixxen along with them here and there to see a movie or go out to dinner.

Dana and Sam paid constant attention to each other, and Dana made constant jokes of sexual nature, both to Sam and Vixxen.

At least it wasn't just aimed at Vixxen, but she wondered what they were like. Did Sam know about that night at the club between Vixxen and Dana?

Vixxen saved her money and bought a little car after three weeks. She spent on clothing for dancing, had to spend on manicures / pedicures, and finally got a gym membership, as the apartment gym just wasn't doing it.

Each week on Friday, the manager expected Vixxen to come in early for sex, this was how she paid for the schedule she had. He mentioned that if she would do more with him, he would get her another night in the club.

Vixxen knew this was bullshit, she had a following in just the few weeks she had worked, and she knew the club could use this to make more money. She also knew that in her circumstance the manager could get what he wanted.

Short of finding another club to work at she didn't have any leverage, and the other high end clubs had turned her down. She was not used to not having any money, and she wanted to be able to get her own place.

"Fuck." Vixxen thought, knowing where this was going.

What Bob wanted was to keep a condom on for sex, but no condom for blowjobs. He wanted to be able to cum in her mouth, and fuck her in the ass.

The negotiation was something Vixxen had taken part in before. She said no to anal, and no to a cumshot in her mouth. The manager countered with asking to cum on her face and tits, and asked about sex without a condom.

"You are not fucking me without a condom, and I am not going to be able to work after someone cums in my eyes or my fucking hair." Vixxen told her manager.

"We could do it another day Vixx, it doesn't have to be before work." Her manager Bob answered her. "You could use more work, we could use more of you on stage, and I could use more of that sexy ass riding my cock." He said crudely, "You give me more, I give you more Vixxen."

"This isn't getting any better for me Bob, I am not going to your house, or to a motel like some whore." Vixxen told him, "I will let you cum in my mouth, this time. It won't ever happen again if it tastes bad. And I am not swallowing."

Bob smiled as she said it, and moved behind Vixxen, she could feel his dick on her ass as he groped her breasts and started removing her top. "I knew we could work something out Vixxen," Here manager Bob said in her ear.

Bob took off the clothing Vixxen was wearing, and stood back to look at her naked form. "You are an incredible creature Vixxen, our time together is the best part of my week." His touch was more gentle than before.

Bob was different this time, not just bending Vixxen over his desk, or pushing her to her knees to suck his cock. He laid her down on his sofa and kissed and sucked her boobs, taking more time in enjoying her body.

Bob never performed oral sex on Vixxen, and today was no different, but he did spend a lot of time on her breasts, most other foreplay he normally just skipped past.

He mounted her abdomen and pushed his dick between her large breasts, and Vixxen held her breasts tightly together as he did it. Eventually Bob put a condom on and entered her missionary style, again something he had not done before, spending every moment with her before inside her doggy style.

Bob tried to kiss Vixxen as he had sex with her, but Vixxen turned her head to the side. Sex was not something she was given a choice on, and kissing seemed a little bit too personal.

Bob didn't care, he kissed her neck and used his tongue on her ear and chin.

Bob sped up his pace, and leaned up, and started talking dirty to Vixxen. "You like that don't you?" Bob said as he pumped his dick in and out of her, "You are wet down there I can feel it, you like it don't you you dirty little bitch?"

This was a new and unwelcome development, Vixxen was not into this sort of thing. Bob was going at it hard and Vixxen retorted, "Who do you think I am?"

But right then, Bob started to tense up and pulled out of Vixxen, pulling his condom off. "Take it Vixxen, oh fuck that is good!" Bob said as he positioned himself next to Vixxen's face. Vixxen opened her mouth and he put his dick in as he came, filling her mouth up.

Vixxen closed her mouth and sucked on him as he came, more out of habit than anything, she kept her mouth on his dick until he stopped jerking it. He had cum a lot, her mouth was pretty full.

Vixxen liked cum quite a lot, and Bob's did not taste bad to her, but letting him do it just to get a shift at work made the whole thing feel dirty to her. "Show me." Bob said, "Show me my cum Vixxen."

Vixxen opened her mouth and pushed some of it up, and a little bit came out of the side of her mouth. Bob caught it with his dick pushing it back towards her mouth, but her mouth was full enough she couldn't do anything about it.

"$500 right here Vixxen, if you swallow." Bob said, "Oh dear lord you sexy fucking woman, please swallow."

Vixxen looked her manager in the eyes, what lines were left to be crossed? How far could she go and still come back. She just wasn't willing to do this for money, and leaned over and spit his cum into a glass nearby.