Vlad the Impaler

Story Info
Twin drugs family for sex while exploring Vampiric powers.
4.3k words
3.85
76.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Vladimir Rachmaninoff, but some of my high school friends have called me "Vlad the Impaler," because I have a 9" cock that is very thick. I am 18 years old, and a senior in high school. I'm 6'2", 195 lbs. I have midnight black hair and red eyes that tend to freak people out. I'm on the varsity basketball team in the fall and a track star in the spring. I have done well in sports and I have a decent GPA in school. I have had several girlfriends since I was 14, most of them only gave me the occasional hand job or blow job. When they saw how big I was they were afraid that I would hurt them. I had the opportunity to fuck a couple of fat cows who gave it up easily for the mild interest I showed in them. It was unsatisfying, but it was an opportunity to become a man.

A memorable moment came when I had the pleasure of ripping the asshole of the head cheerleader apart. It was after the first basketball game of the season in which we won, and I scored 30 points. She came up to me after the game and asked if I wanted to have some fun. I said sure and we found an empty class room. She pulled down my shorts and started to suck on my knob. As she did that I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face hard and fast. I pushed my dick into the back of her mouth and made her deep throat me. She was no stranger to the deep throat and expertly swallowed my chubber.

She eventually came up for air and said she wanted me to bang her ass raw. I pulled her up, turned her around, and bent her over the teacher's desk. I lifted up her cheerleader shirt and pulled her panties down around her knees. I saw her rose bud and told her I was about to stem it. I grabbed my cock and pumped it a few times to get it hard, and when I was ready to fuck I slammed my dick up her ass in one fell stroke. Jose screamed out in pain, and told me to take it out. I saw a few drops of blood form on my rod and drip down onto the desk and floor. She started to cry and I told her to be quiet and to relax. I was still filled with adrenaline after winning the game and so my animal instincts kicked and I started to ram my cock as hard and as fast into her ass as humanly possible. I reached up under her shirt and ripped open her bra. I started to squeeze her tits as hard as I could while banging her back door. I was fucking her so hard the desk started to move across the floor.

I was plugging her for about 20 minutes when she started to squeeze my dick with her sphincter. She started to twitch and yelled, "Oh my god! I'm fucking cumming! Ram your dick into my violated ass. Impale me Vlad. I need it badly. Make me your bitch! Sperm my asshole and cool me off." With that I slammed into her one last time and exploded deep in to her ass. "Take my sperm Bitch! I want you to go home and shit out my baby makers. Oh fuck, your ass is so tight!" When I cum, I cum a lot, so I shot a few loads into her ass and then with a sucking sound pulled out and shot a couple of loads into her panties. Just for shits and giggles I shot a one load onto the desk and nearby chair. With my final couple of loads I turned Jose around, pushed her to her knees, and shot into her face and hair. When I was done I wiped my dick on her face and told her to clean me off. I stuck my cock in her face and told her to suck me clean.

When I was satisfied she did a good job, I told her I had a surprise for her and started to pee into her mouth. She started to choke and pull away but I grabbed her hair again and rammed my dick down her throat and pissed into her gullet. After I emptied my bladder I pulled up my shorts and started to walk out of the room to head home. Last thing I heard was her saying "thank you master," and some sucking sounds as I saw her suck my jism off her finger that she scooped off of her face.

Let me explain my home life. I am actually a fraternal twin, and my sister Katarina is a stunning beauty. She is 5'8", 135 lbs, with red hair and green eyes, and a self proclaimed virgin and proud of it. She looks a lot like my mother, Natalie. My sister and I have always been close since we were born. We spent a lot of time together because my mother was a single parent, and we never knew our father.

My mother is also a beautiful 32 year-old woman with long flowing red hair, and sparkling green eyes. My mother works out three times a week and has a great toned body. She dresses rather provocatively, but she has never dated and the idea of marriage is the last thing on her mind. My mother was 14 years old when she gave birth to me and my sister.

She told us that she had met a mysterious man one Halloween when she went Trick-or-Treating. When she said "Trick or Treat" the man said "Trick" and offered her a glass of green bubbling liquid to drink and said it was his secret warlock's brew. She tried it and said it tasted like a combination of Mountain Dew and orange juice.

Mom said that she could never remember what happened after she drank the concoction, and only remembered waking up on a park bench. She didn't tell her parent's that she thought she might have been raped until after she missed her period and found out she was pregnant. When they went to the house to confront the man they found that the house was actually abandoned and had been on the market for several months.

My mother worked hard and went to school to become a veterinarian (this will become important later), me and my sister spent a lot of time with our grandparents growing up. Over the years my sister started to develop sexually and inherited my mother's 38 D tits. I have seen my mother's and sister's underwear and have used their lacy panties to masturbate into. For all of my hormones I never really thought about either one in a sexual way.

When mom graduated from Vet School, my mother bought herself a Powerball ticket and ended up winning $100 million dollars. She bought a mansion and opened up her own vet clinic, so we were never for wanting but at the same time mom did not spoil us and made us do well in school. We were told that we had to go to college and then find a job, but we could do whatever we wanted. I decided to enter into the film industry and my sister wanted to become an artist.

Anyway every year my mother would throw a costume ball at our house and always invited most of the neighborhood to the party. There were a couple of years where I was able to make-out anonymously with a few of the babes that attended the party. One year I got surprised and was making out with a good looking babe dressed as a French Maid. She had gone down on me and was sucking my cock like a vacuum cleaner and was getting me very hot and horny.

I told her I wanted to fuck her, and she resisted a little saying it was her time of the month. I told her I didn't care and would fuck her in the ass instead. She reluctantly agreed and got up and lead me to a bedroom. When we got to the bedroom she laid face down on the bed and pulled down her panties for me. I said to myself "what a slut." When I stepped behind her to line my cock up to her bunghole I was shocked to see that she had a very tiny cock.

I hesitated and said, "you're a dude?!" It was half question, half statement. It looked over it's shoulder and asked "Does that mean that you don't want to fuck my ass?" I was intrigued. I never had sex with a guy before and I never considered myself gay. I was curious, and decided to take the plunge into bisexually. I spat on my cock to lube it up and then jabbed it into his shitter. I forced my cock up his ass in one stroke and then laid myself out onto his back. I just kept imagining that he was a she as I rammed my monster of a cock into her ass. She started to moan like crazy. "Oh Jesus, my ass is on fire. You're ripping my in half, it feels so good. Smack my ass master, spank your slave." I slapped my hand on her ass as hard as I could. Each slap leaving a red mark on her ass.

I felt her start to move in time with my thrusts and start to rub her cock on the bed. I saw her reach down to fondle herself. She started jerking furiously on her three-incher. "Oh my make me cum. Dump your load into my willing ass master. It hurts so good. Oh I'm gonna cum soon." She started shaking wildly. When I felt my man seed start to boil deep within my loins, I grabbed her cock and yanked as hard as I could. When she started to cum in my hand and onto the bed, her ass convulsed and gripped my dick like there was no tomorrow. I thought I was going to pass out, but then I emptied a huge load of jizzle juice into her battered anus.

As I was finishing cumming I pulled out and shot a load onto her cock and balls which brought another twitch from my French slave. I had her clean my dick off with her mouth, then I left the room to head back to the party. She asked if I could see her again, and I told her "I'll call you, don't call me." To this day I have no idea who he was, nor does he know it was me that buggered him. This year was going to be special I could feel it in my bones. A week before the ball, I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was visited by the strange mysterious man in my bedroom. He had dark hair, and was tall. Because it was dark I could not see his face well. He came up to the side of my bed and said, "This is your 18th year of life. You must fulfill your destiny and become the man of the family. You have powers that you have yet to acknowledge or use. On the night of Halloween you will be granted the ultimate of powers that this universe has to offer man. Use it and you will become one. This is my gift to you." With that he disappeared. I woke up wondering what my dream meant.

My mother came up to me at dinner one night. "What are you going to wear for a costume at the ball this year."

"I don't know ma. I still haven't figured it out yet, but it will be special whatever it is."

"Well I've decided that I gonna go as the naughty nurse."

"Real original mom, why not go as Slave Leia."

"Oh Vlad, stop being so sarcastic with you old mother."

"You're not old mom, just mature and well seasoned."

"What am I a piece of steak?"

"Now who's being sarcastic?"

We both laughed, at which point my sister came in and asked what was so funny. We just told her we were discussing what costumes we would be wearing. My mother said she was going as the Naughty nurse and I told Kat I wasn't sure yet.

"Well I'm going as the Zombie Hooker."

"Well that will be a stretch for a virgin," I said.

"Shut up Vlad, what do you know about sex?"

"Gentlemen never reveal their experiences to anyone. I have a reputation to protect."

Both my mom and my sister started to laugh hysterically. I noticed their breasts start to bounce up and down, and noticed that neither one was wearing a bra. Both of their nipples were protruding through their shirts and boy did they have big nips. I wanted to suck them really bad. As I watched them laugh I noticed that time seemed to slow down and their tits bounced in a erotic slow-motion display. I went hard instantly. I shook my head and things seemed to return to normal. But in that moment a plan formed in my head as to what I would do for a costume and for my sexual fun for the party.

After my mother had closed her clinic for the evening I entered it and turned off the alarm. I grabbed a couple vials of Ketamin, because a friend of mine said that it is an excellent date rape drug and the person you give it to never really remembers what happens to them. I got dressed in my costume at my friend's house and then we proceeded to the party.

My friend went as Darth Vader, and I went as Count Dracula. I wore a mask so as to hide my facial features. I thought it would be appropriate with the name connection. When we got there the party was jumping. The band was hot and the booze was flowing. I waited till midnight to enact my plan. I tried to find my mother and sister and neither was difficult to find. Both had a group of guys around them trying to vie for their attention. I grabbed a couple of drinks and emptied one vial of Special K into one of the cups. I walked over to my mother and offered it to her. She gladly accepted and chugged it. I could not believe that she downed it all like that but she must have had a few to drink to begin with.

I noticed that she started to get woozy so I lead her upstairs to her bedroom. I lead in her and only received minor resistance from her. I lead her to the bed and laid her on her back. I lifted up her skirt and was presented with her white lacy panties. I pulled them down and saw her pussy hair shaved into a heart. I looked at her vaginal lips and noticed she was moist. She must have let a few guys feel her up. I then opened her blouse and unclasped her bra letting her 38 D tits pop out. I left her on the bed like that and left the room to find my sister. I locked the door on the way out so that no one would ruin my fun.

I found my sister talking to a Football player, so I repeated my plan and brought a spiked drink over to my sister. The football guy was annoyed that I stepped in, but I gave him a look and he stepped away without further complaint. My sister accepted the drink but sipped it slowly, so it took a lot longer for the Special K to take effect. When it did I brought her up to my mother's room. I opened the door and walked my sister over to the bed. I locked the door behind me.

I laid my sister next to my mother, and noticed how both of them looked so much alike. I lifted Kat's skirt up and pulled down her panties. She was shaved bald and that excited me. It excited me so much I had to lick my sister pussy. I licked her for a few minutes and it brought some moans from her mouth. I open my sister's shirt and opened her black lace bra. Her tits were great, so I decided to taste them. I proceeded to suck her nipples and was greeted was a slight hint of perfume. It seems Kat may have been looking to get some action this evening, but this may not have been the action she wanted, but was going to get anyway.

I stripped off all of my clothes and started to stroke my monster cock. It seemed to have grown a couple of inches longer, but I chalked it up to being hyper excited. I got on the bed and proceeded to shove my cock into my sister's cute mouth. Her lips were soft and moist and her mouth was warm and inviting. I slowly worked my way in. I hit the back of her throat and found some resistance, which I broke with a forceful thrust. I pumped my love rod into her throat and was greeted by her gag reflex, that massaged my cock with her throat muscles. I was getting close to cumming but I wanted to save my juice for more important things.

I moved down between Kat's legs and forced them to open up. While standing on the floor I moved into position and lined up my doing to her twat. I gave a little push to enter her. It was the tightest pussy I every felt in my young life. I slowly inched in and my dick came to a screeching halt. I hit her hymen. I took a deep breath and pulled slightly back. With all the strength I could muster I slammed my cock through her fragile barrier. I heard a cry of pain come from Kat's mouth but she remained comatose.

I looked down at my dick to see my sister impaled on my pole and saw blood. I reached down and rubbed my finger in it. I brought it to my lips and drank of my sister's life force. Something within me changed and I felt energized, more alive than I ever felt before in my entire life. My dick grew even bigger, and I ached to unload my load. I hammered my sister for all I was worth. Her tight pussy started to leak pussy juice all over my dick. My fucking was a blur, and I grabbed two fists full of tits.

"Jesus Christ what a tight pussy! Fuck this bitch is hot. Oh my, here comes my joy jizzle. Take my sperm. Uggggg! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!" I exploded my cock deep within my sister. I must have come for several minutes. I never felt anything like this in my entire life. I collapsed on top of Kat, and drifted off to a light sleep.

When I woke up, my dick was hard and still in my sister's snatch. I pulled out and stepped next to my mother. She was still out. I used the combined juices of me and my sister to drive my dick home to the place I was conceived 18 years ago. I wanted this experience to last so I slowly fucked my mother. Since she had not had sex since she had given birth to us, her twat was as tight as my sister's. I would stretch my mother's cunt out before the night was done.

Eventually the slow paced fucking I was giving my mother was getting to be too much for me, so I felt the familiar bring it home tingle in my nut sac. I picked up the pace and was stroking in and out like a possessed man. As I was getting close to cumming I thought I noticed that mysterious man standing by the window behind the curtains. All I could think of was look at me go Dad. I erupted my man sauce deep within my mother's functional womb and gave her all of my baby makers.

I had to taste her life force as well and ended up biting her nipple to the point of drawing some blood. My mouth started to ache and I felt my teeth grow. Using my tongue I felt that my teeth were pointed, so I figured what the heck and sank my teeth into my mother's neck sucking deeply of her sanguine wine. I instantly got hard and fucked my mother a second time. Again I emptied a huge load of sperm in my mother.

I was so frenzied, I had to have my sister again. I turned her over and shoved my cock into her pussy doggy-style. I pounded her twat while I bit her neck and drank her blood. Her pussy started to convulse on my wood, and squeezed all of my sap from my balls. I couldn't take it any longer and pumped my final load into my sister's unprotected womb. I calmed down and realized that I had not used protection and I knew neither my sister nor my mother were on the pill. I thought for a moment than decided that I didn't care if they got pregnant.

I did care about getting caught so I dressed Kat and brought her back to her room and laid her under the covers. I locked her door and I left her room. I got mom undressed and put her under her covers. I gave her pussy a few more pokes and left to head back to the party.

The rest of the party went well. There were a few hotties that interested me and I was able to get them to give up their sex for me. I must have cum about ten times total before the sun came up. Everyone left, and I went to bed finally. I had met Mrs. Dickens and her daughter who are our neighbors and I had convinced them to go to bed with me. After talking to Jane and Susan for a few minutes they were both all over me and wanting to do me together. I thoroughly spermed the both of them, and tasted of their life essences. We fell asleep with our arms and legs entwined. When I woke up in the morning I boinked them one more time each, and then told them to suck my cum out of each other's pussy's before telling them to get the hell out. They seemed enthralled by my voice and obeyed my command.

When I went down to the kitchen I found I my mother and sister eating breakfast. Both were silent while eating.

"What's going on? Why the silent treatment?"

"Vlad, something happened last to me and Kat, but we're not sure exactly what happened or who did it. We may have be raped."

They both started to cry, they did not seem to suspect it was me who violated them last night, so I played along.

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry that it happened to you, but everything will be alright, please stop crying."

When I said that they both stopped crying and started talking. I was intrigued, so I experimented with them. "Raise your right arm." They both raised their right arm. "Stand up." They both stood up. "Take off all of your clothes." They proceeded to strip in front of me. "Sixty-nine each other, without cumming until I tell you to." My mother moved over to my sister and brought her down to the floor and started munching carpet. I watched the two of them eat for over an hour. "Enough fun. Make each other cum now." Within minutes all I heard was the moaning and groaning of my mom and Kat. They both shook uncontrollably as they orgasmed violently.

12