Vocational College for Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
The new girl shares a shower.
9.6k words
4.46
79.6k
22
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wendy's first night at the Vocational College for Girls. School policy calls for eight girls to shower together and Wendy's group was being directed into the showers. The policy also dictates that the girls must hang their towels outside the shower room and pass in front of the guards to enter the showers.

The guards were all men so it was extremely embarrassing for Wendy to remove her towel in front of them. Maggie, who was in her second year at the institution, saw tears streaming down Wendy's cheeks. Wendy looked very sweet and innocent so Maggie walked over to console her.

Maggie said, "I know it's only your first night here, but it'll get better, I promise! Now quit trying to hide your breasts and pussy, and take a nice hot shower. It'll help you relax."

Wendy refused to move. She just stood under the water with an arm across her breasts and a hand between her legs. Wendy wasn't interested in showering. Her only intent was to hide her breasts and pussy from the guards.

Then Wendy turned to Maggie and meekly asked, "Why do the guards have to be men? Why do they get to watch us shower?"

Maggie replied, "So we don't escape...or because they're perverts. It's one of the two!"

Wendy asked, "Why are two guys in uniform, but a third guy is only wearing jeans and a T-shirt?"

Maggie looked at the guy, and then she turned to Wendy and replied, "I don't know. He must be a friend or something. I've never seen him before."

Wendy shrieked, "A friend or something? We're naked! They just let guys wander in off the street and watch us shower?"

Maggie said, "I'm afraid so. They really take advantage of us in this place."

Wendy asked, "Is that why there's no doors or window shades in the dorm rooms?"

Maggie replied, "Yeah, I guess so. Since we're only allowed to wear skimpy panties and little tank tops in the dorm, a lot of guys line up on the sidewalk outside to sneak a peek at us."

Wendy said, "I know. They were watching me when the guards forced me to strip for this humiliating shower session. It was pretty distressing!"

Maggie added, "I know the feeling. If you turn your back to the guards, then you're facing the street. If you turn your back to the windows, then you're facing the guards. It's a no-win situation. So what did you do?"

Wendy answered, "I decided to face the windows, but it was pretty embarrassing to take my top off and show my titties to the guys on the street. As I slowly lifted my top, one guy pointed at me and then they all turned to look in my direction. I stopped with the lower halves of my breasts exposed because I didn't think I could go through with it. Then the guard poked his nightstick against my ass and told me to get a move on."

Maggie joked, "You're lucky it wasn't his dick!"

Maggie saw Wendy's eyes widen with fear, so she said, "I was just kidding. Go on with your story."

Wendy said, "I was mortified because some of the guys looked like they were only eighteen-years-old, just like me, but I continued lifting my top and when my nipples popped out, the guys started applauding. I was totally embarrassed, but I went ahead and slipped the shirt all the way off, leaving me standing in front of the crowd wearing only a pair of little white undies. The guys could see my pussy hair right through those skimpy see-through panties!"

Maggie said, "I know. We all have to wear them."

Wendy continued, "Then I had to bend over and push my underpants down my legs, giving the guards a clear view of my bare ass. It was downright humiliating to stand there naked in front of everyone. The guys on the street could see my titties, pussy and everything! They even got to look at my butt when the guards made me turn around. Then the guards just stood there admiring my body while they waited for me to get my towel, but the guards wouldn't tell me where my towel was! I was completely nude for several minutes before I finally located a towel, and the guys outside the window were gawking at me the whole time. It was so humiliating!"

Maggie added, "And it gets even easier to see inside the bedrooms when it's dark out. The bright bedroom lights illuminate the entire room and people can see right in."

Wendy sarcastically said, "Oh that's just great. And I'm on the ground floor!"

Maggie said, "Yeah, I know. They usually put the newbies on the ground floor so the gawkers have fresh flesh to look at."

Wendy asked, "So it's no coincidence that the bedroom windows are so huge. They go all the way from the ceiling to the floor!"

Maggie said, "The windows are big because it makes the entertainment that much better for the bar district. There's a bunch of bars and restaurants across the street with outdoor cafés. People sit outside all night staring at us. I guess that's why they made the rule."

Wendy asked, "What rule?"

Maggie replied, "The rule where T-shirts are not permitted after dark...just panties. And of course, the evenings are when the bars and restaurants are at their busiest!"

Wendy whimpered, "This place just keeps getting better, doesn't it?"

Maggie said, "Yeah. While we're in here studying, the guys out there are studying us, but you need to forget about the guards and spectators right now. Let me help you get washed up."

Maggie put some shampoo in her hands and began massaging the top of Wendy's head. Maggie obviously didn't have a problem showing her naked body to the guards because she left everything she had out in the open for the guards to see. Wendy truly liked Maggie's touch. It was the first enjoyable moment Wendy had experienced in quite a while. As Maggie massaged shampoo into Wendy's shoulder length dark hair, she asked Wendy how she ended up in the institution.

Wendy explained, "I was only eighteen and fresh out of high school when I was convicted of Identity Theft. My friends found a way to charge merchandise to illegally obtained credit cards and they coerced me into participating in their illicit activity."

Wendy continued, "Against my better judgment, I took part in the scheme, but I was apprehended and sentenced to four years in prison. The worst part was that I was the only girl in the group that got caught committing the crime. They blamed me for the total amount of everyone's purchases. I think my friends set me up! Then my so called friends disappeared because they were afraid of being associated with the crime. They're all running free now while I'm in here facing four years of incarceration."

Maggie said, "It really sucks when your friends abandon you. It happened to me when I was sentenced for my crime. You just have to say...the hell with them!"

Maggie directed Wendy's head under the water and rinsed the soap from her hair. Once Maggie was finished with Wendy's hair, she lathered up her hands and began washing Wendy's back for her. To try and ease Wendy's distress, Maggie pushed her bare boobies against Wendy's back and moved them around. It made Wendy giggle a little, but it truly felt good for both girls. Wendy could actually feel Maggie's pink nipples stiffen as Maggie dragged her soapy breasts back and forth against the soft skin on Wendy's back.

Wendy was a very cute girl, around five-foot-two with dark hair, big brown eyes and full firm breasts. Maggie had short blonde hair. She was about five-six with an athletic build and a nice set of melons of her own. Seeing how vulnerable Wendy was, Maggie slipped her hands around the front of Wendy's naked body and began caressing Wendy's nice firm titties.

Wendy excitedly said, "Maggie, I hardly know you...and you're a girl!"

Maggie asked, "You've never been touched by a girl before?"

Wendy blushed and answered, "No, never," but as she answered, Wendy dropped her arm to her side giving Maggie full access to her breasts.

Wendy still held a hand in front of her hairy triangle, but she was definitely beginning to loosen up. As Maggie played with Wendy's pretty titties, she asked Wendy why her family wouldn't help. Wendy replied that she was raised in an upper-middle class family, so her parents were appalled by her behavior. They were so ashamed that they didn't want to see or hear from Wendy until she finished serving her entire sentence.

As Wendy told her sad story, Maggie tweaked and tickled Wendy's sensitive pink nipples while Maggie continuing rubbing her own breasts against Wendy's back. Maggie's attention was distracting, but Wendy still talked about her trial.

Wendy said that she cried when the verdict was delivered and told her lawyer that she'd never survive in prison. Playing on Wendy's fragile emotions, her shady court appointed attorney mentioned that he could get Wendy assigned to a community service program instead of going to prison. The lawyer explained that girls enrolled in this program spend four years at an all-girl school and earn a college degree. He mentioned that the girls are also expected to perform community service work during their four years in the program, but he didn't elaborate on what the community service entailed.

The lawyer said that there was only one slot available at the school so he advised Wendy to decide quickly. It was a no-brainer to Wendy. She was ecstatic to learn that she could avoid going to prison by going to school. After making her decision, the lawyer pressured Wendy into signing all the paperwork as fast as possible to avoid losing the only available opening in the school. After signing several documents without even bothering to read them, Wendy was taken directly to the Vocational College for Girls.

Maggie said, "So that's how you ended up here," as she squatted down behind Wendy and put her soapy hands on Wendy's butt cheeks.

Wendy looked over her shoulder and witnessed Maggie in her squatted position with her knees spread apart. She was giving Wendy, and the guards, a total beaver shot! Wendy noticed that there was absolutely no blonde fuzz on Maggie's pleasure area at all because Maggie's sweet snatch was clean shaven, so Maggie's pretty pink pussy lips were fully exposed to everyone.

As Maggie slid her soapy finger up and down Wendy's tender butt crack, Wendy squeaked, "Whew, what are you doing back there girl?"

Maggie giggled and replied, "Just doing a little exploring!"

Then Maggie probed between Wendy's butt cheeks and Wendy yelped, "Eek! Careful Maggie. You don't know what you're doing to me!"

Maggie giggled and replied, "Okay, I'll be gentle, but I want to let you know that I think you've got a mighty fine ass kid!"

Wendy blushed, and then she looked over her shoulder and said, "Thanks, and you've got a nice..."

Maggie finished the sentence, "Pussy? You can say pussy. It's okay, and thanks. I'll let you touch it later!"

Wendy heard the guards chuckle at Maggie's remark and it made Wendy blush an even deeper shade of red. However, as Maggie moved her soapy hands up and down Wendy's smooth legs, Wendy noticed that a feeling was beginning to build inside of her. It was a feeling that she'd only gotten from boys before. Wendy felt both excited and confused, but she knew that she didn't want Maggie to stop.

As Maggie's hands slowly moved up and down Wendy's inner thighs, there was a nervous excitement stirring inside of Wendy. Was Maggie going to go all the way up Wendy's legs and touch her pussy? Wendy was getting anxious because she couldn't wait to find out. The anticipation of what Maggie had in store for Wendy's firm bare body was driving Wendy crazy! However, Maggie took it slow, spending a lot of time on Wendy's legs and dainty little feet while toying with sweet innocent Wendy's emotions in the process.

Wendy still had a hand over her pussy to hide her neatly trimmed brunette bush from the guards. However, she also found another purpose for her hand position. With a hand over her pussy, Wendy was able to dip her middle finger down between her legs. She casually touched her fingertip against her little clitty, but she could only move it around a little bit. Otherwise the guards would detect what she was doing. Unfortunately, touching her love button did not satisfy Wendy's needs. It merely intensified the sexual desire that was building inside of her, which was very frustrating for the naked girl.

As Wendy struggled to get a grip on her emotions, Maggie lifted one of Wendy's legs and rubbed her fingers over the soul of Wendy's bare foot. As Maggie gently tickled Wendy's foot, the sensation was incredible and caused Wendy to get goose bumps all over her exposed skin. Wendy's nipples poked out prominently, too, as Maggie's touch had a strange effect on her. Maggie even worked her fingers between each of Wendy's toes before moving to the other foot.

Maggie really tickled and taunted Wendy's other foot. She lightly scratched her fingernails up and down the soul of the poor girl's bare foot. Wendy had to hang onto the faucet in order to keep from falling down. Then Maggie slipped her tongue between each of Wendy's dainty little toes before putting Wendy's big toe in her mouth and nibbled on it. Maggie was sexually torturing Wendy and really loved the effect it was having on her.

It got Wendy so excited that she let out a little yelp, which everyone in the showers heard. Wendy almost forgot that there were six other naked girls showering beside her. The noise Wendy made caused the other girls to laugh, and then two of them walked up in front of her.

A slim attractive red-head reached out and tweaked one of Wendy's nipples, and then she said, "So, you're into girls? Hey Tina, come check out the new girl's tits."

A slightly overweight blonde with really big titties came over and grabbed Wendy's other breast.

The blonde said, "Mmm, she's got a nice rack."

Then Maggie called out, "Get away from her Tina and take Donna with you. This one's mine!"

The two girls chuckled, rolled Wendy's nipples between their fingers, and then they let go of Wendy's breasts and moved back to their own showers. However, Wendy could feel the girls glaring at her.

Wendy didn't know what to do next so she nervously continued talking about her arrival at the school. She said that following a long bus ride, Wendy was met at the door by Rose, a heavy set middle-aged woman who marched Wendy into the Dean's office. Wendy stood in front of a large cherry wood desk as a man behind the desk talked on the phone. When the man finally completed his phone call, he sat back in his leather chair and looked Wendy over.

Wendy said, "The man introduced himself as Dr. Midington. He said that he was the director of the institution. He asked me if I was familiar with the Vocational College for Girls and I told him that I wasn't, so he gladly explained it to me."

The doctor explained that the Vocational College for Girls is an alternative to prison for girls between the ages of eighteen and twenty-two. The intent is to give girls a chance to receive higher education while performing community service as punishment for their crimes. Dr. Midington said that Mr. Powers had just retired as the head of the school and he was Mr. Power's replacement.

Wendy said, "Then the doctor mentioned that I was the first new addition to the school since he took over. That's when I really started feeling uneasy."

Wendy said that Dr. Midington had an evil grin on his face as his eyes once again scanned Wendy's slim shapely body. Then the doctor introduced Rose, the lady that brought Wendy into the office. He explained that Rose was his personal assistant.

Maggie said, "He's a dog and she's a snake...a really fat snake!"

Wendy said, "I believe you, but it gets worse. The doctor turned to Rose and asked what the girls normally do when they first arrive. Rose smiled and replied that the girls strip off all their clothes so they can be photographed. Then the doctor just grinned and said, 'Excellent!' That's when I knew I was being used."

Maggie said, "You were. You're the first person I've heard of that had to be photographed in the nude upon arrival to the school...but it doesn't surprise me. Rose is always looking for new ways to exploit us."

Wendy said, "Well that's disturbing news. I wonder what they'll do with the pictures."

Maggie said, "Check the Internet later. I'm sure you'll find them."

Maggie saw the sadness on Wendy's face so she leaned forward and kissed Wendy on the small of her back. Then she hugged Wendy from behind and since she was squatting down, she was able to press her large breasts against Wendy's butt. It made Wendy smile because she felt that she now had a friend, but the stares she was getting from the guards and the other girls left Wendy feeling a little on edge.

As Maggie toyed with Wendy's young firm body, the other six girls finished showering and attempted to leave the shower room. Unfortunately for the girls, the guards crowded the doorway and forced the six naked beauties to squeeze past them. The men were wearing short sleeves and they made sure the girls had no choice, but to press their bare breasts against the guards' arms in order to exit the showers.

It was very humiliating for the girls, especially since they also had to slide their wet naked bodies past a guy that wasn't even a guard. However, the girls knew that their only option was to comply with the guards' instructions, so they offered their tight nude bodies to the men in exchange for a passage to their bedrooms. Now all that remained in the shower room were Wendy, Maggie and the men.

Maggie's hands returned to Wendy's bare ass, so Wendy whispered, "Maggie, you're rubbing my butt right in front of the guards!"

Maggie said, "I know. I just can't get enough of your cute little behind. Don't you like it?"

Wendy replied, "Sure, but is it safe? You seem to be turning the guys on. I think they have bulges in their pants! How do you know they won't rush in and rape us?"

Maggie said, "They can't touch us. If they do, they'll be arrested and dismissed from their position. There's no way a guy would want to lose a sweet gig like this. That's why the girls and I go out of our way to tease the guards," as she spread her own legs even further apart, shamelessly showing all of her pink pussy lips to the men.

Then Maggie asked, "So what happened when you found out that you had to strip in front of the director?"

I yelled, "Strip off my clothes? Here? In front of Dr. Midington?"

Rose replied, "That's right little girl. Doctor, it sounds like she didn't read her paperwork."

Dr. Midington concurred, "I believe you're right."

I tried to explain that my lawyer rushed me into signing the documents because he said I had to hurry to get the last open spot in the school, but Rose just laughed and said, "Yeah...the lawyers use that one a lot!"

At that point, I really felt exploited and betrayed.

Then the doctor turned to me and said, "So you don't really know what goes on in this school?"

I nervously answered, "No."

The doctor said that as a student at the Vocational College for Girls, I would perform community service by working at various businesses in town.

Then Rose dropped the bomb, "And you'll be working in these businesses while wearing very, very revealing outfits!"

That made me shriek, "I'll have to work in public nearly naked?"

Rose responded, "That's right, dear. Having you VCG Girls working in town while wearing skimpy outfits attracts men from miles around."

I stammered, "Men? There will be men...looking at me...nearly naked?"

Dr. Midington rubbed his hands together mischievously and said, "Of course. You'll always find men where there are partially clothed women!"

I asked, "But why? Why humiliate us like that?"

Dr. Midington answered, "You see Wendy, the money these visitors spend accounts for most of the town's revenue. Then the businesses give kickbacks to the teachers and staff of the institution."