Voice of the Mind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a shirt with a cardigan on top of it and his hands crawled under her shirt and found their way to her breasts, at the moment still covered with a bra. Her breasts weren't huge, but he still needed enough of his hands to encapsule them. He slid them under the bra, pushing the bra up and over her breasts and found her nipples.

He stopped sucking her clit and moved up, his hands clearing the way so he could kiss her breasts and to continue higher. His dick neared her pussy and his mouth nearly got to her mouth when something hit his forehead. Confused, he looked at it.

"Just between you and me, I don't think it's necessary, but I'm not yet ready to become a mum."

He laughed – a free and honest laugh without a hint of offense and he got to work. He quickly put on the condom and once that was in place, she guided him to her entrance.

"I know you're still recovering, but I want you inside. I want you to fuck me. So give me your best shot." She winked at that last remark.

So he did. He placed his member to her entrance and shoved it in, slowly, tenderly, until his dick was completely gone – into the other dimension where Jenny ruled. He wasn't large, though he wasn't small either. Yet she could easily take him in whole. And the feeling he felt when he was pushing in her and retrieving his most valuable part, only to gift it back to his beloved, it was intense. She guided his hands to her hips so he could trust more easily and then he saw what she was doing: she had wiggled out of her cardigan and unclasped her bra, which she removed from one of the sleeves. She then pulled up her shirt to reveal said breasts to him. And she started touching, caressing and kneading them right in front of his eyes. Her eyes didn't waver, always they maintained fixed on his eyes, his gaze, as if ensuring that he was enjoying himself as much as he was giving her pleasure.

He had trouble looking her in the eyes though, as her tits were being put on display and she was making a show out of them. It aroused him greatly, enough to speed up his thrusting. If he had looked at her face more often, he had seen how she had now closed her eyes when she had reached her peak, even before he had reached his own. But when hefelt her pussy constrict his thrusting dick, it brought him over the edge as well.

He ejaculated – less than before, but still enough to warrant a baby if he hadn't been wearing a condom for protection. A few more thrusts and he was empty again.

He climbed off of her and then they were both on their backs, looking at the ceiling. It occurred to Vincent that they only needed a cigarette to top it off – as they did in the old movies, before the revelation that smoking wasbad.

"Sometimes it pays off to be patient," Jenny said. "Sometimes it pays off to have a condom on your nightstand."

He grinned. "You were suitably prepared. You were expecting this?"

She shook her head. "You would've known if I did through our mind-link. I simply keep a few around the bed just in case. You never know when you end up for sex in your own bed, but you can still put out some preparations."

He nodded. Though he didn't have any inhis nightstand. He had one in the sidepocket of his pants though, but remembering how they undressed earlier this day, he would be surprised if the packaging had survived it. He should have to replace it. But with the lust he had felt, he probably would have to bring a whole box next time.

"So," she said. "This is how we clinch the deal?"

"What deal?" he turned her head in surprise.

"The boyfriend-girlfriend deal. I told you that I didn't want to have a relationship based on wrong grounds."

"Yeah. I understood that a little while ago. We're going for broke, all or nothing, no deals. I can read your mind, so I know if you're second-guessing me. You can't read mine, although we communicate when I feel we want to, so you need to trust me.

Aside of the things I said earlier, I was having trouble with the one-sided trust this relationship would bring. I didn't know if a relationship where I can read your mind and you can't read mine, would be one worth pursuing. The funny thing is: you were convinced, I wasn't.

I'm not anormal person anymore, Jen. If it comes out, I'll be afreak, an abomination. It doesn't matter if the mind-link is only with you; they will still distrust me. I didn't know if that perspective would be worth pursuingany kind of relationship. I had to make up my mind for that, but hearing it from you, knowing that you had considered all that already, that was what made me decide to go along. Because if you didn't consider it an obstacle, I shouldn't do either."

He turned his face towards her. "Did that qualify me for being truthful and honest?"

She smiled. She didn't have a need for an answer because he couldfeel her answer even without a proper thought having been formed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4.3 – Telling Nicole

* * * * * * * * * *

"So, what's this all about?"

Vincent had called Nicole in to speak with her in private, but now they were sitting in the living room in their own house, Vincent found that he was at a loss for words. He wanted to be honest. But there is very little subtlety when you come to confess that you have limited telepathic powers and that the most frequent use for it is exchanging porn fantasies with your girlfriend on inappropriate moments. Good luck explaining that to your sister.

She had just returned from an evening spent at her friend Nathalie when you had caught her by the door, telling her that you wanted to confess something. Something you wanted her to know and which bothered you. And now, here you are, sitting in your own living room, with your sister awaiting the explanation you were planning to tell her.

So you take a sip from your drink to buy time.

"Vincent?"

"Yeah?"

He realized that his reply, combined with a mixture of being surprised and prepared to listen, wasn't the proper reaction. But he was so deep in thought that her calling him resulted in this reaction.

"I mean, yes. I'm getting there."

"You're not getting anywhere, dear brother. You've been putting it off ever since you've asked me to listen. I still haven't heard a word of what you want to say and I'm starting to wonder if you're actually going to tell me anything at all. If it's this hard to tell me, your own sister, then perhaps you shouldn't?"

Yeah, that's pretty much the case, he thought.She's about the most trustworthy person I know, doesn't blabber, never misses a beat and knows how to beat around the bush successfully if she gets questioned. If I had to tell anyone, she would be my number one pick – with a street length favor.

On the other side she's also my sister. The one person I should actually trust with things. And if I don't tell her this, she's smart enough to figure it out at some point. Which leaves me at gunpoint in a crossfire if it ever gets that far. So how am I going to get out of this alive?

He sighed. She was right and she knew it. He knew it too.

"Okay," he started. "Perhaps Ishould keep it for myself, but I believe that I should tell you. Might be a stupid decision, but I want to come clean at least without holding secrets in my own house.

Fact is, a few weeks ago I realized that Jenny liked me – in more than a friendly way; in a romantic way. I've agreed to that – today."

Nicole sighed exaggeratedly. "Finally. I thought you'd never pick it up. And just so you know, you have all my blessing. You know how much I value her as a friend."

He nodded. "I know. But that's only the stuff I can get out without feeling loony. There's more to that than you'd imagine and it takes a sheer lot of imagination to even consider it."

She leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her drink. They both had taken the time to get a drink before they had sat down.

"So, let's hear it," she said. "You know I can take a farfetched idea."

"Yeah, so do I. And even I can barely grasp it. So, okay, let's cut to the chase. The bottom line is: I can hear Jenny's thoughts. I'm a telepath."

He looked at her to judge her expression or reaction, but she only took another sip of her drink.

"Go on," she urged him.

"Well, that's the bottom line."

"So that's it?"

"Basically, yes."

"That's hardly worth mentioning, little brother," she admitted. "When we were younger we had plenty of those experiences where we would do what the other was thinking."

He nodded. "The perks of being twins. But Jenny and I aren't twins. That's the entire trick to this."

"So ... what's your point?"

"I ... you're not evena bit fazed when I tell you that I can read someone else's mind?"

"I told you I have a fairly open mind. And with our experiences it's a pretty easy bridge to this, isn't it? I never doubted that there would be more people with a similar ability. It shouldn't merely be limited to twins, I've just never known anyone who could do so.

So no, I'm not fazed. I'm fazed by the fact that you and Jenny haven't been an item a few years ago. Distancecould be a dealbreaker, but considering how you guys have been meeting up forweeks ever since we've been living here, I'd expected you guys to start dating way before today. Still, I'm happy that it happened. But for crying out loud, you had to read her mind before you realized it? That's low, Vinnie, really low."

He sighed.And here I've been sweating my pants off for?

"She's okay with you reading her mind?" Nicole asked. "I suppose she does know about your new talent?"

"She's more okay with it than I am, at least. She says she trusts me and I know she does, because I can read her thoughts and she's not lying – not even hesitating. Now I only need to trust myself for not prying everytime she says or does something. That's some pressure."

"You'll drive the private detectives to the brink of unemployment like that. Nobody wants to hire them anymore if they know you can read thoughts. But seriously, you can only readher mind? I thought telepathy didn't focus on a particular person."

He didn't intentionally skip the moment he had captured Alice's thoughts; at this point he had forgotten entirely that they had neighbours. Right now, his world consisted of him and his twin sister – well, and Jenny.

"We've tried to do something on campus, but it didn't work. So, yes, only Jenny. Either that, or I suck ass as a mindreader."

"Man, that's crappy," Nicole snickered. "You really should do something to expand your horizon, dear brother." Her expression turned more serious when she continued. "So, who else knows about this? Jenny and I or are there more?"

"Nope. Just us three. I'm not comfortable with the entire thing, let alone that I go blabber about it," Vincent said. "Although I should be a bit worried about how happy Jenny is about it all. She might spill the beans somewhere. But on a sidenote ... how long have you known about her crush on me?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Vinnie, ever since you've been chatting with her on the 'Net you haven't stopped talking about her to me. I'd figured you had a crush on her since you were fifteen, yet you hooked up with that other girl two blocks away.

Besides, you've probably forgotten that she and I have been talking as well; you're not the only one she talks to. And the way she talks about you ... it's hard to miss. She must've been pretty insecure about your reaction if she held it a secret for that long."

"Yeah, I can be pretty clueless when it comes to girls, I guess," he admitted. "Good thing it turned out for the better."

"So, what are you going to do about your telepathy?" Nicole asked. "You surely don't go half-assed along with it?"

He shook his head. "No, Jenny and I are trying to get it under control. See how it can develop and what we need to do to do so. Jenny's the one with the knowledge here, I'm just the guinea pig."

"Well, let me know how it fares. I'm actually pretty interested in what you can come up with." She stood up. "But right now I have to be somewhere, so keep me up to speed, okay?"

"Will do. And be careful out there."

She smirked. "I'll just call you telepathically if I need to."

He groaned.

12