Voice of the Mind Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent took up his fork and took a bite. "I didn't notice anything particular, except that she seems fond of me. Are you worried that I might ditch Jenny and hook up with her? If that's so, I can assure you that I don't have any intention of doing so."

Nicole hadn't looked at him since she had assumed her stance and didn't do so now. But she did respond.

"I'm not particularly worried, but ..." she sighed. "I don't know. Something's off and I can't put my finger on it. It's eating at me."

"It shouldn't be eating at you, but you should eat what's on your plate," he pointed with his fork. "I'm not responsible for it if dinner gets cold."

This time she looked at him and returned him a glare that made him wish he hadn't made that remark.

"Just keep in mind that I've warned you. My instincts are usually spot on."

He nodded. "Duly noted. But like I said, I have no intention of letting go of Jenny, so that should count for something at least. I'm not one to go off on a spectacular girl-hunt; I prefer to know a girl before I even get friendly. You should know that."

"Oh, I do. But even if it's not something like switching girls there's still something about her. I mean, it could just as well be someone with a grudge on you and trying to kill you for all I know."

He smiled. "I doubt it'll be something like that, but I have learned to trust your instincts and I will keep my eyes open for any suspicious behaviour. Now, can we at least pretend to enjoy eating dinner or does this mean you want to cook tomorrow?"

Her glare shifted and turned into a fear one knows from a deer looking into the headlights of a car. She shook her head.

"I'm eating, I'm eating," she said hurriedly while scooping some food onto her fork.

"Good girl," he joked, but when she looked up at him the only smile around his lips was one of fondness.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 7.4 – Going to the next level with Charissa

* * * * * * * * * *

After dinner he went to his room, but instead of entering a room he was supposed to be alone in, there was a girl sitting on his bed while he had to take a chair in front of his desk.

"What's wrong?" she asked him, while putting down a book she was reading.

In the past few weeks she had been making excellent progress as a ghost. Without the help of Vincent she had been able to make herself visible to him, although neither of them know how she managed to do so. Other people didn't seem to be able to see her though, so Vincent had her almost exclusively to himself to view.

But other than being able to see him, they were also capable of talking to each other. They had tried to have her talk to Nicole, but she didn't seem to hear her, so she was still limited to Vincent as her companion.

It took him a while to realize that she didn't actually talk out loud. Just like how he could hear the thoughts of Jenny, this was somewhat similar. While he did talk out loud, Charissa was incapable of using her voice normally, which they put down as another inconvenience as a ghost. But since he could understand her by just listening to her thoughts, they could communicate well enough.

But while being a ghost, she also acquired the ability to touch after a few weeks of being visible to Vincent. For that they have been practicing and eventually she was able to touch and move things. Her progress shot up after the first successful tries and in only a week after her first success, she already got capable of lifting things heavier than a pencil. The result is that by now she could lift a lot of things she was capable of as a young girl and that made the days she spent alone a whole lot more enjoyable. She just didn't have the concentration to do so for a longer period, which meant that the book she was reading had to be put down soon before she lost the cohesion to hold it. It did allow her to turn the pages though.

After her question she had put down her book and went up to sit cross-legged on his bed to give him her full attention.

"Ah, well, I had a little talk with my sister just a little while ago," he sighed. "It was something about some acquintance. I didn't see anything about it, but Nicole didn't want to let it go. It was a little bit of an awkward situation."

"Really? And usually you're the understanding brother who would soothe her worries."

"That's harsh," he said, noticing her grin. "What happened to the beautiful polite girl who I met only a short while ago?"

"What polite girl? You simply didn't see me for what I am and you could only think I'd be aperfect obedient girl you could boss around as a personal servant. Open up your eyes my friend and see what kind of monster you freed."

She rolled on her side and rolled off the bed in one smooth move. She rose up on hands and knees and crept up to Vincent's legs. She looked up at him and he looked down into her darkbrown eyes. A gentle face, tender eyes and an always semi-smiling mouth. But he also knew now that she wasn't that obedient girl he once took her for. She was quite a tomboy alright. And that was not the only thing he realized.

She had risen up to sit on her knees and with his 1m85 he could touch her forehead with his chin when she was sitting like that. But instead she touched him; she put her hand on his crotch which was already a respectable size and as usual, her touch made his member grow more erect immediately. Her smile got broader and she started rubbing her hand on the spot.

"Looks like even an argument with your sister doesn't deminish the sexual urges you have when I am around."

"When you are around you generally rape me on the spot, so it's not really my fault."

She chuckled."Sure you can complain, but your body doesn't lie to me. Your erection tells meexactly how much you hate beingraped by me. And it doesn't seem like your body has even the slightest resent for me.

"The traitor. If I could spank myself, I'd do it."

"Oh, you swing that way? Interesting. I'll make sure I'll do that next time."

"Not a chance, girly," he said, grabbing her under her armpits and pulling her up.

Ever since they met they've had an odd relationship. Since she has been an observer when he had watched porn on tv, the internet or read about it, she had been quite turned on and started masturbating as well. When they were able to see each other, she couldn't stop doing what she did anymore. Whenever he felt the need to masturbate, she seemed to pop up out of nowhere and watched him doing it. But while he used to be focusing on the tv, a computer monitor or a magazine, now he could focus on the ghost girl. And since he thought she was beautiful, it was easy to jerk off on her. Especially since she didn't make it a secret that she got off by making him aroused, so when he was masturbating off her, she got into all kind of sexy poses until she couldn't hold off anymore and started masturbating in front of him. He got aroused by her, she got aroused by him, so they often ended up sitting in front of each other and masturbating off each other.

That is, until they managed that she could actually touch things. Then they brought these events to a whole new level.

"Oh, touchingme already, eh? she teased him and she made herself less cohesive so he couldn't touch her anymore.

She was still sitting on her knees on the ground and smirked up at him. He knew this kind of game and hated it – but also loved it. She pulled his pants down while he was still in half standing position and let his dick spring out. She grabbed it with her right hand and started massaging it.

"Don't you be forcing anything on me, sweety."

He tried to grab her, but she already had her cohesive powers under control that she could make herself untouchable while still being able to touch things herself. He was completely unable to remove her hand from his penis despite her holding it.

"Oh, not again!" he exclaimed and sat down, knowing there was no escape possible.

She laughed a hearthy laugh and only stopped for taking his member into her mouth. Despite her being a ghost, he was always surprised at how warm her mouth was and the warmness of her mouth around his dick was really pleasant. She wasn't the most experienced cocksucker, but her efforts and the fact that she aroused him helped a lot.

Her mouth bobbed up and down on his member and while she was mouth-fucking him, she grabbed her panties and pulled them down before she planted her right hand inbetween her legs. There's no way she would make him enjoy this ride without enjoying it herself.

Vincent saw it and felt his member growing a bit more. Usually she wouldn't allow him to touch her, but when he put down his hands he could feel her head and decided he would keep them there. He loved the feel of his fingers going through her silky black hair and especially while they were engaged in sexual activities.

She kept going on, now also using her tongue to circle around his head when she got bored of bobbing her head and then decided on technique. She loved the feeling of his fingers going through her hair and whenever he did, she would hold still and enjoy the feeling while using her tongue to lick that delicious dick in her mouth. The pulsating penis in her mouth made her wet and her fingers played with her clit to make sure that she would enjoy it to the maximum.

Taking it out of her mouth every now and then to lick the shaft, place a little bite here and there all added to the experience without hurting him and she loved doing so. This time wasn't much different and she realized she had starting to bob again. His hands had taken over this time and if he did so, it meant he was really horny. It also meant that he wanted to cum soon.

"Oh no we don't", she thought and broke free of his dick.

The look in his eyes was one of utter disappointment for not being able to ejaculate in her mouth. Not that she didn't enjoy the taste and the force of his seed in her mouth, but today she wanted him to ravish her pussy. So instead of letting him ejaculate, she stopped and stood up to unbutton a few of the buttons on her blouse.

He didn't take long before he stood up and helped her getting rid of the thing, pulling it down her arms and then stopped. She didn't anticipate that!

"Looks like the roles are reversed now, Charissa."

The lust in his eyes made her pussy even more wet than it already was and she knew that she would let him do whatever he wanted by now. She wanted his dick more than anything right now and it didn't matter that he had effectively tied up her arms with her own clothing.

"Oh, you bastard. Tying me up so you can do all kind of things to me without me being able to fight you off. You pathetic wimp."

He smirked. "Damn right I am. But what do I feel here? You seem to be even more turned on by this than usual. You naughty girl."

His left hand had crept down her legs and had found her dripping bare pussy, decorated with a little bit of hair. She didn't really have to shave down there, so she decided to keep it that way and he didn't mind it one bit. His fingers crept over her thighs, higher and higher until he found her pussy and plunged in two of them, making her gasp for breath.

"Oh damn, that's feeling really good ..."

Her legs contracted, making his hand unable to escape from between her legs, but felt that he started pushing her back. Step by step she walked back, while having two fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. She hardly noticed her backtracking until they disappeared, but when that happened she was on her back on the bed. Vincent threw himself over her and inserted these same two fingers back into her cunt. Once again she gasped for breath and she heard herself moan.

His tongue started at the base of her neck and went up, all the way to her left ear and started nibbling on it.

Friggin' hell, he really knows what I like ... those fingers pushing up my pussy already nearly make me cum and then he starts licking me and biting my ear. Oh my God!

His fingers suddently disappeared from her pussy and started rubbing her clit, but it didn't take more than a few seconds before she started cumming. Her back arched, pushing her abdomen upwards and she held her breath while muttering his name until she had finally cum and relaxed her body.

She opened her eyes and saw his face.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he said.

She was too out of breath to reply, but smiled meekly and when he moved closer, she kissed him. But he wasn't yet satisfied with just that kiss. She felt his tongue enter and wriggle his way to meet hers. She tasted his tongue and felt his urge to continue with the deed they were carrying out. Before she realized it, he already was pushing the tip of his dick to her gate and when she did, he entered.

"Oh God ... you're in ... and it feels great."

"You feel just as great, if not even better," he replied, before he started moving.

She still was sensitive because she had cum just a few moments ago, but the feeling was so great that she couldn't help but enjoy it to the fullest already. His dick was pumping in- and outside and she felt even more aroused than when he had just fingered her to cum.

She noticed she was one of the girls who was able to cum just by having a cock entering her vagina instead of having her clit to be rubbed, so this was just as good for her as it was for him. His dick was pumping in and out and she felt like she would cum in a few seconds again when he slowed down and thrust his tongue back in her mouth to taste her. She kissed him back, tongues twirling in their mouths and then he picked up the pace downstairs again.

His dick moved faster, made her feel even more aroused now that they were kissing and her feeling of being penetrated. And she still couldn't move her arms, making her feel completely helpless against this attacker who made her feel so great. And then she felt her climax coming up again – so soon after the previous one – and only seconds before she came she felt the hot juice entering her cunt.

"That ... was good," she said while breathing heavily. Vincent had rolled off her after she climaxed and they were both lying with their backs on the bed, his left hand in her right. She looked at him and saw him looking at her.

"You're beautiful," he said to her, and she blushed.

"You liar." But she knew he meant it."And stop looking at me. There's still stuff to do."

He kissed her gently on the lips and she wanted more, but he pulled away. "You're right. We really need to find out what's the deal with that girl."

He stood up and pulled up his pants, while Charissa watched him. She didn't make any moves to button up her shirt or pull down her skirt. She merely watched him, the guy that she had come to love during the time she was living there. And she knew that he loved her back, but she also knew that he had a lot on his plate. And the fact that he had an actual girlfriend waiting for him, making her wonder if she would ever find a place in his life if Jenny would move in with him.

12