Voice of the Mind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only two seconds later he felt her skin on his own belly and she grabbed his cock, stroked it two times slowly and pulled it -- and him -- closer to her. He felt her warmth when she pushed his member to her pussy and guided him in, slowly and steady. He didn't feel she was wet when he entered her, although nothing was giving him any trouble to enter. There was a little friction though and he realized that he recognized the feeling; he was wearing a condom. He hadn't noticed her slipping it on, but while sometimes it didn't feel comfortable, this time there was nothing like that.

She spread her legs a little wider and sat down on the table to give him easier access. He was taller than her with at least 15 centimeters, so he had to bend her backwards a little to be able to kiss her. And then he started rocking, slowly at first, but soon he had a rhythm going. Her pants were bundled around her feet, but she managed to put her knees up and clench his waist with them, making sure that he wasn't leaving anytime soon.

Then she broke the kiss and put her head on his shoulder while having both hands strongly around him, pushing him to her chest so he had to support himself with both hands on the table she was sitting on. But he kept going and his dick was pumping in and out of her as if it were the most natural thing in the whole world.

And when he came, he came hard, egoistically -- not caring whether she had cum before him or not, simply to fulfill his own animalistic desires.

* * *

Jenny didn't know why she was taking the long route to the entrance, but she had spent the last five minutes taking detours to arrive at the classroom Vincent was supposed have exited. He was long gone and the classroom was already empty.

And why wouldn't he be? she thought.It's not like we agreed that I would pick him up here. We agreed to meet up outside.

She moved on, moving through corridors which were now mostly empty until she came to the room she recently had used to have sex in. For some reason she walked up towards the door and peeked through the window -- she had to stand on tiptoe for that in order to be able to watch through it -- and saw something she had never expected to see.

She had recognized Vincent immediately, but it took her a few moments to realize that he was fucking a girl in that same room she had used last time. And the girl was nobody less than Talitha, the girl Nicole had warned her for.

But what stabbed her most of all was her looking over his shoulder, starting straight at her and smiling wickedly -- as if she had planned this all along for Jenny to see him banging her up.

Jenny stumbled backwards, not knowing whether she had to reject what she had seen or that everything was real and had to be accepted. The only thing she knew was that she wanted to get the hell away from here. And that she did. The next thing she knew was sitting in the car with trembling hands curled around the wheel, clasping it like it were the throat of the woman Vincent had sex with in that room.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 8.4 -- Confession

* * * * * * * * * *

She hadn't talked to Vincent at all through her mindlink that day and neither one had contacted each other by other means. But the next day was a school day so she would meet him anyway. She didn't go pick him up though; she simply couldn't muster the courage to do so. But the moment she stepped into the halls of college she saw him. And next to him was Talitha. She swallowed. And she felt her stomach turn.

How long since we've been dating? Two weeks? Three? And already we're in this kind of shit? she thought.What went wrong? What did I do wrong?

She walked towards him with lead in her shoes. She knew he was going to tell her something, something she didn't want to hear.

And I'm pretty sure it's something to do with what that bitch next to him. She had the guts to have sex with him and knew I would be walking by there. She was watching as if she was expecting me to look in. And look at her now, looking so smug and confident.

Yet despite her anger and confident tone, she didn't feel all that confident inside. She had lost a boyfriend before, had pretty much chased him away by her behavior and actions it turned out later. Vincent had listened to her and consoled her when he had broken up with her, but more importantly,Vincent had always accepted her the way she was. They had been friends for years -- and when he found out about her liking him, he didn't back down. He had his reservations of course, had needed to figure out his own feelings, but he came around and accepted her feelings. And had realized that those feelings were mutual.

Yet, she didn't feel confident. Not with how she had caught them having sex and noticing the emotion on Talitha's face, practically shining with confidence. Jenny didn't feel confident at all.

"Jenny, we need to talk," he said. "Shall we go find a place more ... private?"

She nodded, suddenly not confident enough to test her voice. Especially not when she was following him, only to see that Talitha had started to walk next to him, as if she knew where he was going.

And when Vincent stopped, she felt even more disturbed by the fact that it was that same room where she had dragged him into to have sex -- where she had seenthem having sex. That same Talitha that now opened the door and smiled when Vincent walked in -- touching his shoulder, arm, when he passed her. Jenny swallowed hard.

After she entered, Talitha closed the door. Jenny felt claustrophobic, knowing what was coming, and dreading it altogether.

"I think we need to break-up," Vincent said, but she thought he looked more surprised than she was. "I know it's hard, but I realized I'm in love with Talitha."

"What thefuck, Vinnie?" she cried out. "We have been dating only a few weeks and you said you wouldn't trample on my feelings and now you suddenly switch toher? What's the matter with you, man?"

He looked at her and she saw guilt in his eyes. Guilt and confusion.

"I ... I don't know. I just know I'm in love with her and that I need to date her."

Need? she thought.Now that's an odd choice of words, if you ask me.

"You know what?" she said. "Fuck you." And she stormed out of the room, not looking back and not seeing the smile on Talitha's face.

12