Voice of the Mind Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His not-yet-erect penis was visible and she grabbed it and stroked it while her tongue darted in his mouth. She didn't need to wait long until she had something she could work with.

Her attire was still her work attire and her skirt was short enough to not interfere what she wanted to do. She guided his member to her wet pussy and pushed down with her hips. His dick entered easily; her wetness has exceeded even her expectations and she actually had trouble keeping it in her.

She moaned – and she heard it muffled, since her mouth was already locked on his. He was kissing her back almost as fiercely as she did herself, but it was the feeling between her legs which did it for her. She didn't start off slow; she was hopping up and down on his dick because she really needed to cum.

Vincent had cupped her breasts as well and rubbed them. The clothes were in the way, but she was so incredibly sensitive right now that even that touch was plenty. Her back was arched, her hips were moving and she felt she was slowly coming closer to possibly the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

"Fuck me," she said in his mouth, her lips against his teeth. "Fuck me like you did your sister."

And he did. His hands moved towards her hips and he was guiding her towards his orgasm, bucking his hips underneath her and plowing his still growing dick in and out of her wet hole. The sensation was incredible, the movements savage, but she wanted only one thing right now and that was to be ravaged. Nothing mattered anymore, just his dick in her pussy and the approaching orgasm.

She came before he did and her body shuddered as it had never done before. She couldn't maintain her movements anymore and Vincent had to take over completely. He pushed her hips up and down to maintain his rhythm while she was spasming from her orgasm. She heard herself moan, wail, groan and eventually scream silently. Her orgasm took time, stayed on, went on and when it had reached its peak she threw her head back and drew breath – only to hold it while he was squirting inside of her. And when he had finished, she exhaled – and collapsed on top of him.

She panted. She had no notion of anything around her, just her feelings of extacy which were still running through her.

After a while she felt a hand on her head, stroking it, and she looked up. Vincent was smiling at her. And she smiled back.

"Shall we get up now, darling?"

She nodded. She got up and realized that his penis was still in her, slowly being pulled out by her movement. She hadn't thought that it would've still be hard enough to be in her, but it was. It took some willpower not to lower herself again and continue fucking like they had done only moments before.

After she stood Vincent got up as well. And only then she saw Nicole standing there.

Oh, my fucking God! she exclaimed.We did it all in front ofher? I totally fucked him in the hallway while she was still standing there? Holy fuck. How am I ever gonna live this down?

"You couldn't wait till you could find a bed, Jenny?" she said, a mischievious smile around her lips.

Jenny blushed crimson. "I'm sorry!" she apologized. "I'm really sorry you had to see that, I really should've been more careful. I really shouldn't have shown you ..."

Then she realized that Nicole wasn't taking offense.

"But damn, was it hot. If I didn't know better, I would've started getting off here myself," Nicole said. "It was really worth it to see you two. And to be honest ... you deserved that fuck."

Her smile waned. And Jenny recollected why she was there in the first place. Now that her horniness didn't claim her, didn't drive her insane with a single thought of the necessity of being fucked, she could remember what had happened to her before all of this. She wanted to say something, but nothing came out. It took her some time before she could finally speak up.

"You ... fucked your brother," she eventually said.

Nicole nodded and her expression turned serious. "I know. I don't really know why either. I've never seen him as more than a brother, but all of a sudden he started to feel like a ... partner. Someone you want to have sex with.

I should feel repulsed even by thinking of it, but I don't. I don't even feel guilt, while I should, since you're his girlfriend. Yet I don't feel like it was wrong to do so. Logically, yes. Emotionally, no. So despise me, hate me. You're entitled to it, because even without him being my brother, you and I are friends. And heis your boyfriend."

Jenny let the words come to her and waited. Then she brought a hand to her hair and took out the bun she had her hair in. Her hair flowed down freely and she shook her head. Vincent thought it was a beautiful gesture and her hair was long and pretty enough to make it a beautiful sight.

"Yeah," she spoke eventually. "I should. Yet I don't feel any hatred for you, Nicole, and I have no idea why. I've always thought that I would carve out the eyes of him if my boyfriend would ever cheat on me and I would stab the bitch he had fucked, I'm that impulsive.

But after seeing you two while I was at work I didn't feel any kind of jealousy at all. All I saw was a good friend and my boyfriend and they were really having a good time, not out of spite, not out of sheer lust, just out of ... love? Does that sound weird?"

"Yeah," Vincent nodded, one eyebrow up.

"No," Nicole shook her head. "It was exactly how I felt when he fucked me. I can't explain it, it doesn't feel like I havecheated on you. I feel like I have loved my brother."

Vincent looked from one to another, seeing the understanding between the two girls and wondered. "Uh, did I miss something?I do feel guilty. Although I have to say that I do feel that I would do it again if I was in that same situation. It didn't feel bad at that time, but now everything's over and I can think about it, I feel bad about it."

Surprisingly, it was Jenny who replied to that. "Don't be. Even I don't feel bad about it and I don't know why either. So let it go. Your girlfriend has spoken."

He laughed at that last remark. She had that ability to lighten the mood even when there was a crisis going on.

"On that remark," Jenny continued, "I think it would be good that Nicole and I had a one-on-one talk to talk this over and figure out why this doesn't have the effect it should have."

"Don't bash her head in, will ya? If anyone's guilty, it would be me."

"I already said that I'm not mad. Just ... confused. And Nicole is just as confused about her feelings. So let us sort it out together, as friends and girls. Okay?"

He nodded. He didn't understand it at all, not why he had suddenly fucked Nicole – with her consent or even initiative – nor why he had broadcasted it to Jenny. Or even why Jenny rushed over andfucked him on the spot right after that.

I guess that's part of being a man. You always end up with the feeling of not understanding women after all.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 12.3 – Girls talk

* * * * * * * * * *

Nicole took Jenny upstairs to her room where she sat down on the bed while Jenny pulled a chair close by to sit on, backwards so she could rest her arms on the back. She planted her chin on the back of her hands and eyed her friend.

"Soo ... where do we start?" she asked.

"I have absolutely no clue, Jen. Things have been in a rollercoaster for the past few months now and not many things make sense, but they did happen and they're real. Vincent with his mind-reading powers, his natural link with you and his fight resulting in a coma. Then that girl Talitha who suddenly pops up and tells us that she had brought my brother back from the dead and when he comes home I actually end upfucking my own brother. I honestly have no idea where to start. It feels like I'm in a parody of some sorts."

"Well then, let's get one thing out of the way then. I don't blame you for fucking Vinnie. I don't even feel angry, like I said, and I think that won't change. I have no clue as to why, but – call it womenly intuition – it feels natural. Not like it was cheating, or with bad or even good intentions. What I do know is that we're still friends, is that correct?"

Nicole nodded. "I still feel like we're friends. It doesn't seem any different from before today."

"Good. Then let's go over everything we know from the start. Let's start with me then. I was thinking of Vinnie when he caught my thoughts. Neither he or I know how he did, or why he was even capable of doing so. So let's push that aside for a moment.

He and I seem to have a natural link with each other. Why it is with me and not with you, I have no idea. We're good friends, but you guys aretwins. If anyone, I would have expected that link to be with you.

We had started to do some experiments after that, with fairly lousy results if I may say so. He wasn't able to read anyone else's mind. We also did some experiments by trying to influence me, because Vinnie was afraid that if he could read my mind, he could also influence me. But that didn't have such great results either. It was more of a laugh when he tried to make me do or say something. Back then we dismissed it as a special case where only he and I were connected to each other by some sort of line of faith.

That kind of went out of the window with the entrance of Talitha.She was able to influence people and she managed to communicate with Vinnie on a telepathic level as well. Everything Vinnie and I tried, she was able to do.

And then that whole fight with Vinnie ending up in the hospital was a whole new level. Especially when she brought us in that telepathic communication thing where we all four could hear and talk to each other."

Nicole nodded at that memory. "Yeah, that was the first time for me to experience a telepathic conversation. Vincent and I have never done something like that before."

Jenny shifted on her chair. She was sitting straight up again; after recalling everything she simply couldn't be sitting with her chin on her hands. She got restless. Things were brewing and it was a mystery. And she loved mysteries.

"And right after he gets home, you and him are getting it on," she concluded. "And you're not even in love with him, or feel like he's sexually attractive."

"Well ... Ido think he's sexually attractive. That's something new for me. That I'm seeing Vincent not only as my brother, but also as man I can have sex with. I'm not sure how that happened, but it's not something I can just turn off now. I hope you don't resent me for that."

Jenny cocked her head. "You mean you want to have sex with him – again? Huh. I didn't think about that."

"Hedoes trigger something with me. It's not like he's irresistable, it's not an addiction, but he does feel like I ... I don't know. It's not like when you're having a boyfriend and you want to have sex with him, it's more subtle, like an underlying connection or something."

"I don't know." Jenny started to sound a lot less sure about that thought. "I didn't mind what you had done today, but I'm not sure how I feel if you would go downstairs and start fucking him again. I think we might have to explore that later, just to see how I react to it."

"What, you mean that I have to go have sex with him?"

"Yes. After all, you said that you don't know if you will do it again and I would rather know now how I feel about that than later when it happened. And yes, I know how absurd that sounds. But better to get it over with."

Nicole looked at her friend for a long time to judge whether she was joking or that she was serious about this. And she decided that her blonde friend was dead serious. She needed to know if she was to continue this odd relationship where he might or might not fuck his twin sister.

"Okay, I'll follow your gut. I'll initiate that when we go downstairs. Could this be somehow connected with his time in the hospital? That I now value him more or something after he nearly died?"

Jenny shrugged. "Possible, but I wonder if it might have something to do with this Talitha chick. She 'fixed' his mind. What if she did something she didn't know she has done? Like triggering some sort of sexual attraction flag?"

"That's ridicu ..." the word trailed off, since she knew that everything ridiculous has already been proven true. All of their realism boundaries have been offset in the past few months and they needed to figure out where those boundaries were now.

"Dammit, Jenny," she concluded. "Ever since this all started we have been experiencing things which we deemed impossible before. And yet they happened. We have seen them, we have lived them. We really need to find out what is possible and what is impossible before I go nuts."

Jenny nodded. "I hear ya, girl. I have an open mind, but even I am reeling from all these things. We need someone to tell us what we can and cannot expect. But who do we know who has such knowledge? Talitha? She's a self-styled magician.And she tried to steal Vinnie. That's kinda hard on the trust, y'know."

Nicole snickered. "Yet you ask me to have sex with my brother. You're a woman of two moralities."

Jenny saw the irony in that and smiled. She stretched her arms and yawned.

"I recall that they said that there was someone else in the loop who helped them during the fight. Vincent hasn't spoken about him and Talitha didn't seem to know him either. Perhaps we should inquire about that," Nicole remembered.

Jenny nodded. "That'd be a good start. Perhaps he can explain things to us better."

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 12.4 – The theory

* * * * * * * * * *

He heard them coming down when he was putting the dishes back in the closets after the dishwasher had finished with them. He had wanted to do something while they were upstairs or he might be listening in on them unwillingly. He wanted to keep busy. But he was still as anxious as ever when he heard them coming downstairs and wondered if there had been done some serious damage.

Jenny entered the room first and her first gesture was a thumb up with a fat wink. He laughed. Once again she brightened his mood when he needed it, without any lengthy explanation – just a gesture.

"Done talking, girls?"

"Yep. Looks like we're still friends. And we're still nowhere further on how we got into this whole situation with telepathy and all."

"I don't have much more than you guys, but since I'm the one with the telepathy I might help with any questions you guys have. Although I think I've explained most of it already."

Jenny took place on the bar stool just behind the counter, while Nicole stepped into the kitchen and moved behind Vincent.

"There's just a few things I would want to know," Jenny continued. "So please enlighten us if you can."

"Uh, sure?"

The question wasn't only aimed at Jenny's remark, but also at how Nicole was unbuckling his pants and pulling them down. Before he could protest she had kneeled and had taken his dick into her mouth, sucking on it while working on his balls with her hand.

"First, you said that you and Talitha were helped by someone else during the fight. Who is he?"

He looked at her ludicrous.

My sister is giving me a blowjob and you're doing twenty-one questions?What the hell?

"Uh, that would be Kevin. He's somewhat of my ... mentor?"

"Mentor? How did you get a mentor? Craig's List?"

"No, he ... already knew about me. His organisation ... had marked me for him to monitor."

His dick was growing steadily and the mouth of Nicole was making actual bobbing movements now to encompass his shaft. He looked down and couldn't believe the sight. He couldn't even believe the idea of his sister doing this – not even after their experience earlier in the day.

"An organisation?" he heard. "So there is an entire organisation which seeks out telepaths and trains them?"

"Not so much as ... training. More like ... guidance. Giving answers to questions one might have."

"Have you been there?"

Nicole was blowing him fully now. His hands went down to hold her head, just to feel her head moving onto his penis. He thought it was awkward to be watched, but then again, that has happened before, although that had been the other way around back then.

"N-no. We only have mental contact and som-sometimes ... he drops by. I ... don't even know w-where he lives, or where I ... can find ... the organisation."

The sexual activity made it hard for him to concentrate on the conversation. He also had trouble not to cum, as the odd situationdid arouse him.

* * *

She was standing on the footstool of the barstool by now, looking down to see how Nicole was sucking his dick. She fired off questions and she got answers from him, although he was not really into it. He was more into Nicole, seeing how she was bobbing up and down his dick. She didn't get him in fully, but that didn't matter much. He was feeling good. And Jenny was left figuring out her feelings of how she felt when Nicole had sex with her boyfriend.

It ... doesn't hurt, Jenny realized.I was afraid that seeing them being together would crush me. But now I see them having sex ... I'm not crushed. I'm not feeling hatred or jealousy. I'm feeling pretty calm even. Or perhaps not. I think I'm getting aroused just by seeing them.

She fired off a few other questions in the meantime, not really waiting to listen to his answers. Even she was distracted enough by now to care about any questions and answers. And she realized that she had a hand under her skirt, down her own panties, working her clit. Looking at Nicole sucking off her boyfriend made her horny. She would rather be the one doing the sucking, or perhaps she wouldn't be sucking at all.

"Nicole? Stand up, will ya?" she decided and her friend stood up, looking questionally at her.

"Place your hands on the counter," she instructed. "Now, Vinnie, get behind her and fuck her. Let me see you two getting it on."

They both looked at her as if she were crazy, but Vincent stepped in and pulled Nicole's dress up, her panties down and came closer.

"Are you sure about this?" Nicole asked her softly, before her face distorted from Vincent sticking his member into her.

"I'm sure about it. Or actually, I am way too horny from seeing you suck his dick. And if you're gonna have sex, then better go all the way."

Vincent started moving behind Nicole and although Jenny couldn't see anything except Vincent moving his hips and Nicole moving with him, she knew what was happening.

This is sick, Jenny thought.I said we would do an experiment to see if I would freak out when they would have sex and now I'm encouraging them to go further. Am I going crazy? But damn, this is hot ...

She was rubbing her clit like crazy now and looking at Nicole's face, which showed pure extacy. His pounding was having a really good effect on her. Then Jenny did something she had never done before – she leaned over and kissed Nicole.

It didn't occur to her at that point that she might have doomed their friendship if she made it sexual, but fortunately for her that didn't happen. Nicole didn't open her eyes, but opened her mouth and let her tongue meet Jenny's. And Jenny welcomed her.

Vincent couldn't believe his eyes. He saw Jenny lean over and kiss his sister and she kissed her back. He sped up, balls slapping the sweet, firm ass of his sister until he came. All the way to the base and he kept it there until it was done shooting.

Jenny pulled back and smiled brightly. "Looks like I can handle you two banging. I was afraid I was getting jealous. Looks like I don't need to be afraid of that. Though I prefer being on the receiving end."