Volleyball Games

Story Info
Group activity after a volleyball tournament.
4.1k words
4.37
33.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday August 17th

4 person co-ed beach volleyball tournament

(3 guys/1 girl)

$750 to win (3 divisions)

Free beer

Lakefront Beach

"We should enter that tournament, sounds like fun. And it's always a good time at the lakefront," Matt said to the rest of his team.

"Yeah, but who would we get for the girl?" Darren said.

"I don't know. Let's talk to the rest of the team and see if one of the other guys is interested", Matt replied.

They walked into the bar to the other two members of their team, Dave and Chris.

"Hey, did you guys see the sign on the door about the tournament next Saturday?" Matt asked as they got to the table.

"Yeah, but I'm out. I will be out of town for work." Dave said.

"I could play," said Chris, "but who would be our girl?"

Matt thought for a moment, then started going through the names in his phone until he stopped on a name. "How about Camryn? She's a pretty good player, she's competitive, and she's really fun."

"And don't forget," Chris added, "that she has an amazing body. I had a hard time staying focused on the game when she subbed for us last time."

"Completely agree," Darren said, "she's hot!"

"OK, so I will send her a text to see if she can play with us. That could be a fun day. And yeah, she IS hot." Matt continued.

He sent the text, and before they had left the bar, Camryn had replied saying that she would be able to play with them, and was looking forward to it. Matt told the other guys, two of which cheered, and the other one said that he should try to get out of having to leave town...

So they signed up for the tournament, and Matt stayed in contact with Camryn the next week to make sure that she could still play, and that she could meet them down at the beach. Saturday came, and the 3 guys got to the beach before Camryn. There were 16 courts set up on perfect sand. It looked really good. There were several groups of people milling around, some of which looked like they could play some serious volleyball. Matt was a little glad that they had picked the middle division rather than the top one. They all played relatively well, but the top level teams were almost all college players. Fun to get better against, but they all knew that they wouldn't be able to keep up with some of those players.

As they were looking at the tournament board, Matt turned to look towards the parking lot and saw her coming towards them. She was hot. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Matt could see the strings of a bikini poking out from under the neck of the t-shirt. His cock twitched just a little bit. He and Camryn had gotten together a couple times as 'friends with benefits', but they hadn't talked in a while. She was about 5'7" tall and had 34D tits. They were spectacular. She had an athletic build that just got him going.

He walked to meet her as she walked onto the edge of the sand. They hugged, and her tits pressed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and really wanted to slide his hand down to squeeze her ass, but resisted the temptation. He couldn't ignore the fact that she smelled amazing. This could be a long, but fun day..

"Hi! So good to see you again. Thanks for playing with us!" Matt said as they broke their embrace. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks," Camryn said. "And thanks for asking me to play. I am really looking forward to it."

They walked over to Chris and Darren, who also said their 'hello's', and told them that they were playing on court 10. There was pool play of 4 teams in each group. Top 2 teams went onto play-off finals.

They made their way over to the edge of court 10 and started warming up. All the guys were hitting the ball high so that Camryn would have to watch the ball in the air before she could return the practice hit. While she was focusing on the ball, all 3 of the guys were focusing on her tits bouncing in her t-shirt.

She played the first match with her t-shirt on, and they managed to win relatively comfortably. Just before the second match, Camryn reached down to the bottom of her shirt and lifted if up over her bikini clad tits. All three guys completely stopped what they were doing and their eyes were glued to her chest. Her bikini was overall a pink/orange color. There were long strings from the ties hanging down her back from her neck and mid-back. As the shirt went over them, her tits bounced up and down. The 2 triangles that covered her tits showed the perfect amount of flesh above the suit. All three of them had thoughts of seeing more of her tits if they had the chance. They struggled more that match, as all of them had a hard time focusing on the actual volleyball game. Several times they forced a pass over to her just to watch her spike the ball, getting an amazing view of her spectacular tits seeming to defy gravity as she lifted her body in the air, then seeing her tits squeeze together as hit the ball. They spent more time watching them bounce and jiggle as she landed, wondering how she was able to keep her bikini top in place.

They then had a little bit of a break before their third match, and Darren went to get them all a beer as they headed away from the courts to the beach. Camryn had a beach towel in her bag, and spread it out along the sand. She then reached up to the waistband of her shorts, and started to wiggle them over her hips to reveal the bottom half of her bikini. Matt and Chris both felt their mouths go dry as her tantalizing ass shifted side to side as her shorts were pushed down her thighs. The back of her suit had crept in a little on her ass cheeks, so they both got a little more of a show as she kicked the shorts into her bag. She stood back up and brought her fingers inside the back of her suit to adjust the material. The bottoms matched the top, with strings tied in large bows on the sides of her hips. She seemed to give a little extra 'snap' to the bottoms as Darren approached them with their beer.

"Dammit, I missed you taking off your shorts? I knew I should have had Chris get the beer," Darren pouted.

Camryn laughed and said, "It's still early, it may happen again later." She paused. "we can still make it to the playoffs, I think, so I'll have time to lay out then too."

All three guys had their minds in the gutter when she had paused with her statement, wondering for just a second what she meant by being able to see her take her shorts off again later. Once she had clarified, they all breathed a little sigh of sorrow, wondering if she had meant more.

Their third match was better, and they ended up winning. Camryn had only replaced her shorts, playing in her bikini top and shorts. While all three of the guys still watched Camryn's tits bounce and her ass sway between her sets, hits, and dives. They all nearly lost it when she dove for a ball and ended up flat on her stomach with her legs splayed out to the sides (they lost that point).

After the game they went to the scoreboard, and realized that they had taken second in their group, so they were able to go to the playoffs. They again had an hour before they played, so they all got some food and beer while waiting for their next games. There were 8 teams that made it into the playoffs, so they would play a maximum of 3 more matches in the afternoon.

Camryn took advantage of the extra time to again work on her tan, this time making sure that all three of them were there to see her little show of exhibitionism as she pulled her shorts down over her ass and legs. All three guys whistled at her, to which she laughed and stuck her tongue out at them all, saying "you guys are such perverts."

"Yeah," Matt said, "and that's why you like us."

"Whatever..." she snapped back, reaching back to slap her own ass. "You wish..." with a smile.

They spent the next hour just laying around, with the guys stealing looks at Camryn, thinking they were being sneaky. Camryn caught both Darren and Chris checking out her tits while they thought she was napping. She didn't let on though, but did feel a little shock in the pit of her stomach, and a dirty thought or two crossed her mind.

The time came for their next game, and she again put her shorts on over her bikini bottoms. They played really well together, and ended up winning. That put them in the semi-final game against the team that they had lost against in pool play. This time, however, they again played better, and won a close match. They had a 15 minute break before the finals, and during that time, Camryn walked up to Matt and whispered in his ear "I know the girl on the team we play against in the finals. I can't stand her, and I really want to win. I'll give you a blowjob later if we win the championship."

That comment caused Matt's cock to stir. They had to win now. He went over to get some more water as he tried to clear his head a little and prevent full tenting in his shorts from Camryn's comment. He got back to the court, and the other 3 were already starting to warm back up. Matt was distracted even more, continually stealing peeks at Camryn's tits, watching them bounce as she would hit the ball.

They played the finals, and after a tough struggle, some great volleys, and some great teamwork, they managed to win the championships. They all cheered and Camryn managed to give a big hug to each of the guys.

They celebrated with a couple beers, and the afternoon sun was starting to fade. Someone suggested that they all go to Matt's house, since he lived the closest. He said that he had beer and food, so they all started on the short trip over to Matt's.

Once they got there, Matt got everyone a drink and started the grill. He excused himself for a quick shower. Chris went to the shower that was in the basement. They both returned shortly, then Camryn used Matt's shower and Darren had his turn in the basement shower.

The three guys were in the kitchen, as Matt had just taken the food of the grill. They were still waiting on Camryn to come out of Matt's shower, so they all did a shot of Jaeger, toasting their win. After they finished with the shot, Matt said in somewhat of a hushed voice "You guys have to go right after we get done eating. Camryn promised me a blowjob if we won the championship..."

"Wait a minute, she promised you a blowjob?" Chris questioned. "She told me that she knew the girl we played against in the finals...."

Darren interrupted Chris with "... and I can stand her. I really want to win, and I'll give you a blowjob later if we win the championship."

Just as they realized that Camryn had told all of them that she wanted to give them a blowjob, they realized that she was standing on the other side of the room. She had on a pair of loose short-shorts and a thin tank top. She didn't have a bra on, and her hard nipples were poking through the thin material. All their mouths were open as she said "yeah, I want to give you all blowjobs. If I remember right, Matt, your text to me last week was if you could play with me. I think we should still play."

With that, she reached to the bottom of her shirt and pulled up on it to expose just the bottom of her breasts. She teased " well, boys... do you want to... play with me?"

As she finished her question, she pulled her shirt completely over her head and off, exposing her amazing tits, her nipples already hardening. She didn't stop, however, and reached to the top of her shorts and pushed them down, exposing her shaved pussy, and down her legs. She kicked her shorts off and stood completely naked in front of them. All 3 guys seemed frozen in their tracks, not sure what to do, but they all felt their cocks start to get hard. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to get your asses over here and fuck me?" she said with a look of lust in her eyes.

"Holy fuck, you're hot Camryn," Darren said as he started walking towards her. "I have wondered what you looked like naked from the first time I saw you." He reached forward and touched her right breast. It sent shock waves directly to Camryn's pussy as she sharply inhaled and moaned a little. Her hand went down to the front of his shorts and felt his cock start to harden. Her fingers went to the button and zipper, and reached her hand inside.

At the same time, Matt had moved toward her left breast, and brought his mouth to her nipple. He aggressively wrapped his mouth around her breast and she could feel her nipple harden even further. Her other hand reached down to Matt's cock, and she felt that familiar shape as he started to get harder. She reached into his shorts, and could feel herself get hotter as she started pulling on a cock with each hand. She released them both briefly to start to pull both of their shorts down, exposing both of their cocks. She then returned to their cocks and started stroking them. Darren had also moved to start sucking on Camryn's other breast, so she felt two mouths on her tits. The feeling was surreal and her heart was pounding out of her chest. The differences of the pressures with each of them was such a fucking turn-on for her.

She looked over at Chris, who had taken his clothes off, but was still standing a few steps away, watching them. Camryn said "Come here Chris," as she reluctantly pulled her sensitive tits out of the guys' mouths. She went down to her knees while she kept stroking on Darren and Matt's cocks. When Chris was standing right in front of her, with his cock in his hand, Camryn started to open her mouth and lick the head of his cock. She then took him deeper into her mouth for a couple strokes, getting his cock wet. She then let his cock out of her mouth with a loud "pop" and turned her head to the left to take in Darren's cock for a few strokes, then to the other direction to suck on Matt's cock. All three cocks were now rock hard. She returned her mouth to Chris, as he began to moan and say "You are such a good cocksucker. Take it all the way in your mouth. Fuck my cock with your mouth."

Camryn slid his cock fully into her mouth as she felt him graze the back of her throat. She started to change the pressure in her mouth and also change the speeds of how she was taking him with her mouth. She also continued to stroke both Matt and Darren. Chris's cock kept filling her mouth, when she heard Darren say "Let's take her to the couch and fuck her brains out!"

Her pussy got even wetter as she heard the end of his comment. She got herself up to standing while still holding Darren's and Matt's cocks. As she backpedaled to the couch and laid on her back, she released the two cocks from her hands. Darren said, "now you are going to take my cock in your mouth, slut."

Camryn's pussy gushed at being called the dirty name. It secretly turned her on almost more than anything else. She moaned as she turned her head and started to take Darren's cock in her mouth. While she was sucking up and down, she felt a pair of hands on her tits, kneading on her sensitive nipples. She felt someone pushing her legs apart wide, then shortly after that, the familiar feeling of a tongue on her clit. In spite of her mind completely spinning, she immediately knew it was Matt at her pussy. She loved when he ate her out, he was so fucking good at licking pussy.

She tried to re-focused her attention to Darren's cock, but could feel a strong orgasm building up inside her. She started to moan... "mmmmpphhh......mmmmmmppphhhh.... Fuck! ...... Fuck!.... Fuck...."

Matt's talented tongue and the feeling of Chris fucking her tits sent her over the edge. Her nipples ached as she arched her back and felt her first orgasm. She sucked harder on Darren's cock as she came, which caused him to nearly explode as well. Her legs wrapped around Matt's head as she held him close to her spasming pussy. She know he liked it when she came while he was giving her oral.

She felt Chris move away from her chest and heard him say, "I think our fuck-toy needs a cock in her pussy." All three guys changed positions as she spread her legs wide as Matt moved over towards the front of the couch and Darren slid down between her legs. Darren brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She felt him press into her, his cock being coated with her juices. He easily slid into her, and started fuck in and out of her. Matt brought his cock back up to Camryn's mouth, and she started sucking on it while jerking Chris' cock. Her body was bouncing from Darren's pounding into her pussy, her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest.

"Are you going to be our cum-slut, Camryn?" Darren asked as he watched his cock slide in and out while she was sucking on Matt and jerking Chris.

"Mmmm- hmmm", was all she was able to reply. This continued for a little while until the three guys switched again, and this time, Matt went between her legs and Darren came back up to her mouth. As she took him in, she could taste herself on his cock. She felt Matt grabbing onto her legs and bending them up so her knees were in his chest. She loved fucking in this position to begin with, and the extra sensation of a second cock in her mouth and a third cock in her hand. She felt Matt start to squeeze her ass, then felt his finger start to press at her tiny asshole. She felt herself explode a second time as Matt's finger pushed into her ass. He kept sliding in and out of her pussy, grinding his pelvis across her clit as well. She blacked out for just a second due to the power of the orgasm. She knew that when she got to this point, she would likely continue to have orgasm after orgasm much quicker. The nature of these events made everything even more intense.

Matt then moved her legs back again, and said, I want you to be on top of me. They moved in unison so Camryn was now sitting on top of Matt, with his cock still in her pussy. She sank down on top of him for a second as both Darren and Chris stood back for a second. Matt felt her tits press into his chest until she pushed herself back up on her forearms. She reached over and started to play with Chris' cock again while Darren reached back and started playing with her ass. She soon felt the couch shift a little as Darren went to position himself behind her. She felt his cock slide across her ass crack, and for just a second, stopped on Matt's cock, knowing that Darren was about to break her anal cherry. She had guys play with her ass, but she had never a cock in her backdoor.

She felt the head of Darren's cock start to press against her asshole, and thought for just a second that she was happy that of all three of the guys, he was the smallest. Her asshole initially tried to keep his cock out, but his constant pressure slowly allowed him to pierce her tiny hole. She stopped playing with Chris' cock for just a minute as she tried to adjust to this new feeling in her asshole. He pressed just the cock-head in and held it there until he felt her anal passage relax a little before pressing a little further until he was fully in her ass. She felt so fucking full, with one cock in her ass, a bigger cock in her pussy, and a cock in her hand.

She started to rock her hips back and forth slowly, with both Matt and Darren remaining still, so she could control the pace. After a little bit of getting used to, she started moving a little faster. Her moaning increased, which caused both Matt and Darren to start thrusting in an out of both of her private holes. Fuck, it felt so good. She had never felt so full. The feeling was so different because the cock in her ass was pressing her pussy walls tighter against Matt's cock that was in her pussy.

They start to move faster, and her next orgasm quickly overcame her. "Fuck. Fuck. Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Fuuuuccckkkkk!!!!" She started to have a cascade of orgasms, one right after the other, nearly causing her to pass out.....

12