Volleyball Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Most vaginas had several folds inside and a round set of bumps surrounding the 'G-spot'. In one I was unable to feel the 'G-spot' but the sounds of the owner made it seem as though the entire inside was sensitive. Some were smoother inside than others and a couple had bumps all over the 'G-spot' area.

One cunt was always sliding away on my cock. Someone was usually fondling my balls. One of the women had my left hand and was guiding it around her breasts and nipples. My right hand was constantly feeling, fingering and entering a wet cunt. Finally, there was always a cunt at my face wiggling around so my tongue could lap at its labia and clit. every couple of minutes they would change. My cock would be inside a different cunt, sometimes tighter, sometimes looser. My left hand and fingers would be feeling a different breast, sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller with larger, harder, smaller or softer nipples. My right hand would be fingering and entering a different vagina, always wet but with any of the variations I mentioned in various combinations. And, of course, there would be a different cunt at my face each with a similar but unique taste: saltier, sweeter, sometimes a bit bitter, maybe a bit musky or fishy. It was impossible to match all the parts together let alone assign a face to any cunt, clit, or breast.

You can barely imagine how hard my cock was and the level of my arousal. I was proud that I was restraining myself and allowing this to continue for so long without cumming. I began to feel the tingle of orgasm in the tip of my cock and pulled my face away from the cunt of the moment and said, "I'm going to cum. You need to get off my cock now if you want me to stay up. Give me a chance to relax."

The woman on my cock at the time sat down on it firmly as the others made pleas for her to get off. She said she wanted me to cum inside her. I realized that I had no condom on and hoped that all these women were on the pill and free of disease. "Probably all on the pill but some of them have some kind of STD for sure!" I thought.

Finally, she got up and my cock was free. Those at my hands and face also got up. "Hey, you don't all have to go away!" I protested.

The women were engaged in a spirited discussion of who would get to have me cum inside them and how they wanted to continue. Most seemed to prefer they just continue with what they were doing and whoever was riding me when I came would get the privilege. They decided to do that and were soon back at work.

Those riding my cock became more vigorous, each wanting to win my semen inside her. The fourth one up won the prize. On the second I felt the tingle rising and began pushing up and moving my hips back and forth. The third girl was almost doing no work at all, I was pumping into her so strongly. The fourth one was on me for only two or three pumps when I could hold back no more. I pushed hard into her and thrust my right hand into the vagina there, buried my face into the hairy cunt over my face and grabbed the breast at my left as my cock throbbed and released load after load into the cunt at my crotch. I moaned loudly into the hair over my face and a cheer went up from the surrounding women.

As my orgasm dissipated, the vagina I expected to be filled with my cum moved to my face and sat on my mouth. I tasted her pussy juice and felt my erection growing again. Surprisingly, there was no semen. The other girls were taking turns licking my cock clean and commented as my cock showed signs of life. I licked and fingered at the cunt above me. It had nice sized inner lips with fleshy outer lips covered with a blanket of black hair. The clit was round and firm. I licked the clit, pushed three fingers into her vagina and stroked deep inside, pushing on her G-spot with each stroke. She began to moan.

As her moans increased in intensity the licking at my privates stopped as the others sat back to watch. I kept licking and stroking and the moans increased, the body above me began swaying, arching her back and grinding her crotch into my face. She began moving up and down and I had difficulty keeping my tongue on her clit so I moved my thumb there and rubbed it repeatedly in time with my strokes into her vagina.

Liquid began streaming out of her vagina and then she spasmed and gave a loud moan of pleasure. I felt her vagina pulsing hard against my fingers and she hard onto my face. I resumed flicking my tongue over her clit as she jerked in the throes of orgasm, moaning loudly with each jerk. I savored the feeling of her vagina moving in waves over my inserted fingers.

Her orgasmic twitches reduced and then stopped. She rose and went to the couch to sit. There was a buzz of questioning and commenting. I interrupted to say that I should be getting back to my motel. I asked if I could leave my stuff here for tomorrow.

They protested. "You should just stay here for the night. I thought that was agreed upon," said Darlene who, I had noticed, seemed to be their acknowledged leader.

"Oh," I acknowledged. "I didn't bring anything to wear."

"What you have on now is fine," she said.

"Do you have a place for me to sleep?" I asked.

"With one of us," she said.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12