Voluptus Ludum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

"I equip the Power Shifter Armour. This armour is only active if I have four or less damage counters remaining." She gasped as she felt light armour appearing on her forearms, shins, and even her cock. When the equipment was in place, Emily had leather gauntlets, greaves and a weird leather sheath starting from the base of her cock and reaching the halfway point.

"This armour makes any being attracted to me, thus taking away half of their power, however if I do not win this turn then I lose two damage counters." She explained and noticed the wide eyed, yet happy, look on Rebecca's face, almost as though she wanted what was about to happen. Emily attacked.

The hovering creature was powerless to resist her. Emily ran up to it, the harpy was hovering a couple of feet above the ground, thus it's cock was level with her lips. She kissed the soft tip, her lips trailing over the head, even sucking as she passed the comparatively small hole at the tip, getting a large amount of pre-cum as a reward. The winged creature grunted in pleasure, which was when she made her move. Quickly moving behind the harpy-like creature, she placed her gigantic, erect cock at it's tight asshole. The creature wasn't given time to react as she pushed her cock in, somehow stretching the tight rosebud around three inches of thick meat.

It didn't cry out, instead it merely grunted again. As Emily forced more of herself inside the warm entrance, her pre-cum lubricating the way, Rebecca found herself rubbing her pussy through her panties, adoring the wet heat she felt there. Emily pulled out, unable to wait until she hilted inside the creature, or for it to adjust to her monstrous size, she began thrusting, getting a little bit more inside with each push, eventually forcing her sheathed half in as well. It took barely three thrusts before the winged creature was cumming, it's cock sending a fountain of spunk in the air, before it rained down on the two. Rebecca was nearing her own orgasm as she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy to the world, before pushing two fingers inside herself. Her cries of orgasm were soon heard.

Several minutes passed and the orgasms just kept flowing. Emily was thrusting madly, despite knowing that she could stop even without cumming, but the pleasure was too great, making the option of stopping void. She wasn't sure how long she'd been fucking the shemale creature's asshole, but it was starting to affect her, and she could feel her cock thickening as her body prepared to discharge it's massive load. Four thrusts later and Emily cried in orgasm.

The amount of cum flooding the humanoid's anus quickly flowed into it's intestines, and then it's stomach. Her cock was thick enough that only small streams escaped the seal, flowing down their thighs. The harpy was soon practically drowning in cum, as it flowed up it's oesophagus and throat, pouring from it's mouth and nostrils in thick rivers. It took a full thirty seconds, but Emily finally finished her climax, pulling out of the disappearing winged creature. She turned to see Rebecca on the ground, her hand between her thighs, and her eyes locked solely on Emily's slowly deflating cock.

"Emily Ralia is the winner!" Sors Nepellus announced, though her voice seemed thick with lust, "For your victory, you receive your opponent's deck, and her eternal servitude to your sexual desires." With that the world faded once more to black.

When Emily woke she felt she was being crushed beneath something. Her hands went to move it, and came into contact with an erect cock. At the touch the memories came flooding back, and she stood up, holding her cock to her body, so as not to knock something over. She pulled out her deck and once more placed the smallest futanari card down, her cock instantly shrinking to eleven inches erect. She sighed and replayed the match in her mind. She had won the game, so she now had Rebecca's deck, and her eternal servitude to her sexual desires, but something else bothered her. When the tournament was announced to the unexpecting participants, they had been told that they were the creature they played, but Rebecca's had materialised as a separate being. The mystery swirled in her mind.

"I can answer that question." A voice said in her mind and Emily knew it instantly.

"I know I'm being disrespectful, but why does a goddess keep talking to me all the time? She asked, wondering what the big deal with her was.

"I am rather fond of you Miss Ralia. Now as to your question, I made a change to the rules hours before your match. Each player, with a single exception, was given a new letter asking if they would like to turn into the creature during combat, or have it be a separate being. As you can tell, Rebecca chose to have it be separate from her."

"Why didn't I get one?" Emily asked, curious as to the answer.

"Because I thought you would prefer to experience the pleasure first hand, based on your activities prior to the match." The goddess's voice held a bit of humour in it, which made Emily smile a little.

"I guess I should thank you then, because it was one of the greatest experiences of my life."

"You are most welcome Miss Ralia. I must go now, unfortunately a goddess is rather busy." With that the voice was gone.

With her query answered, Emily looked around her apartment. She was looking for Rebecca's deck, to see what it was like, having only seen a small handful of cards. She found on her living room table and picked it up, gasping in amazement at the illustrations. All of the creatures were anthropomorphic horses, or harpies, all not very high in power, but had abilities and equipment to boost their power. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door.

Without thinking she went to answer it. Opening the door she saw Rebecca, dressed in nothing but her bra and panties, a large wet spot was obvious on the latter. Hurriedly, Emily pulled her inside, not wanting one of her neighbours' children to see the young girl in such a state. When the door was shut, Emily turned to Rebecca.

"What are you doing here? For that matter how did you find me?" Emily asked her, the girl seemed just as confused as she was.

"I don't know. I woke up and my deck was gone, and there was this voice telling me to come to this address. I couldn't ignore it, I had to come here the moment I was awake." Rebecca answered, seeming a little scared.

"Oh boy... It's Sors Nepellus, she was the one who told you to come here." Emily explained.

"That is correct." The goddess's voice said in their minds, "I thought it fitting that the two of you live together, see as how it would be rather inconvenient for Miss Ralia should she require your services Miss Black." Both people were taken aback by this, though Emily was more worried about one thing in particular.

"But my place isn't big enough for two people." She said, not bothering to argue against the goddess.

"That's not an issue," Rebecca said, "My family's got a large home here in L.A. Don't worry, they only got it for me, so I'm the only one there." Emily stared at her in open mouthed amazement. They only bought it for her? That's not something just anyone can say about a house.

"Is your family rich or something?" She asked.

"Yeah, my parent's are owners of two separate record labels. They earn like two million a year, and have connections in just about anywhere, including the retail business." She said as though it were no big deal. Before Emily could say anymore, the goddess interrupted her.

"Excellent! I shall transport you and your belongings there at once Miss Ralia."

"Wait what?" She managed to get out before a wave of vertigo hit her and she was suddenly standing a room as big as her apartment.

Emily looked around in amazement. She stood in the middle of what felt like a cavernous room, with various extravagant items all over the show, ranging from something as simple as a small glass bowl, to a 70'' plasma wide-screen tv (with Netflix). The furniture was as luxurious as the rest of the room, being made of a fine leather only the rich could afford. She looked up, confirming that it was, in all aspects, far bigger and better than her apartment, the ceiling being a half a dozen feet above her, and a large crystal chandelier. Then she noticed the fountain outside. It seemed to be made of solid gold, with a near constant supply of water coursing through it. This was no house... it was a mansion.

Is this Rebecca's house? She thought, and, as if to confirm her suspicions, Rebecca appeared beside her, along with her various belongings, all sorted neatly in suitcases.

"So," She began, turning to look at her Mistress, "Does it please you my Mistress?" Emily was taken aback by the title she had been given suddenly.

"Wha-what? You really don't need to call me 'Mistress'." Despite saying that she couldn't help but feel a slight warmth start within her loins, making her cock rise, creating a rather large tent in her pyjamas, despite it only reaching a semi-erect state.

"I don't, I know. But, I want to." Rebecca said, blushing and looking away. Sighing Emily decided she needed to do something about her rapidly rising erection.

"Well then, care to show your mistress where the master bedroom is?" She asked and Rebecca finally noticed the nearly full mast her Mistress sported.

"Of course." She practically purred and led her away.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers
12