Voluptus Ludum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I end my turn."

Alex drew, but didn't do anything. She had no other creatures better than her current one, at least none that could be used at her current damage count. She simply attacked, assuming Bell's effect could only be used when she declared the attack.

"I activate an effect from my hand," Bell declared, her voice almost mocking Alex's somewhat gruff tone, "When my creature with a power level less than two thousand is attacked, I can lose two more damage counters, and then replace it with a creature from my hand, the requirements for its summoning negated." Alex's eyes widened at this, as Bell summoned a high powered creature from her hand.

The change before was minor at most, but this was far beyond anything Alex could've expected. Bell transformed from a large cat, to a true monster in its own rite. She once more stood on two legs, however they had changed to digitigrade, while growing longer and more muscular. Her chest ballooned out, growing a set of breasts any pornstar would've been proud to have, though on her now seven foot and still growing form, they looked little more than C cups. Her face remained mostly unchanged, except growing to stay in proportion with the rest of her. When all was said and done, Bell stood above her sister, whom had always been the taller of the two, looking down an additional two feet above Alex's own six feet. The former small sibling let out a roar that would put lions to shame.

The creature had a power level of twelve thousand. Alex searched her meagre hand desperately for a way to keep from taking damage, but out of the few remaining cards, all were useless in the current situation. She merely continued with her attack and took the damage. To her surprise it didn't hurt, but rather felt like a small electric shock. With that, Alex ended her turn, almost dreading what Bell might do next. Bell drew, and looked through her hand. She had a much more powerful creature in hand, however the skull count was three, and she was only at six. She searched for a way to cut it in half, however nothing would work. As such she settled for just attacking. Alex took it and drew as Bell's turn came to a close.

Having a damage count of 8 meant she could hardly make use the overpowered creatures in her hand. Alex felt frustrated at this, but knew she had to be calm and patient. She could do nothing that turn, and simply ended it, however Bell had no intention of letting this happen.

"I activate my creature's effect. By losing one damage counter I force my opponent to attack me, also their creature loses three thousand power." Alex felt a sudden surge of rage and leapt at her sister attacking viciously, as though she truly were a wild animal, however she was batted away like a fly. As she flew through the air, her mind cleared. As she landed back where she had started, Bell had already drawn, the effect ending the turn after the attack. Once again, she simply attacked Alex and ended her turn.

As Alex drew she could feel a sense of dread consuming her. She wasn't drawing anything that could help, nor did there seem to be anything she could do. Her current creatures all had skull counts of five or lower, and even then they didn't seem worthwhile, having fairly mediocre power and effects. As Bell once again activated her creature's effect, forcing Alex into a rage, and causing her to take yet another damage, the wolf like sibling came to a realisation; her sister was taking damage from her effect. In fact she was already down to four, while Alex had six. She could win this.

Bell once more attacked. Pushing her sister down to five counters. She once more ended her turn, keeping a neutral expression, as though she were bored with this whole battle. In truth she was crying out in jubilation, the sense of overwhelming power, the thrill of taking away her sister's will, it all served to bring her new levels of happiness. She wanted to see Alex struggle, but the way she seemed to have accepted defeat was just as delightful.

"Get ready, Bell. I'm coming for you this turn." Bell was forced from her internal happiness as she saw Alex play an equipment card.

Alex had very nearly forgotten about this. She had noticed it in her deck before, it being the only card to have a single copy, but had read its effect and forgotten about it, thinking to be suicidal. However, she had very little to lose in this battle, and it seemed to be the only one that could possibly win in this battle. It didn't add anything to her appearance, except surrounding her in a warm glow to show it was active.

"By removing ten cards from my deck from the game, and discarding two cards from my hand, I take three damage." This confused Bell, the cost seeming too great for a card that could be played at five damage counters, "However, the equipped creature becomes completely immune to all other effects, it also gains the power level of whatever creature it attacks. But that's not all," Alex said with a wicked grin, "If this attack hits, I regain damage counters equal to the amount of creatures that have been removed from the game." Bell let out a laugh of terror. This was far from what she had been expecting.

However, that didn't mean she couldn't handle it.

"I attack!" Alex called and leapt at Bell.

"I activate a card effect from my deck!" Bell countered.

"Effects don't work on me anymore." Alex retorted.

"Oh, it's not for you. By losing all but one damage counter my creature's attack power multiplies by the number I lose."

"What?" Alex yelped in surprise as she continued her attack, unable to control her actions once she had declared her move. She took yet another damage, leaving her tied with Bell at one each.

"I must say, sister," Bell said, "You almost got me there. But now, it must end." With that Bell drew and immediately summoned a new creature.

Alex stared in absolute shock, as Bell once more transformed. Her deck was almost entirely anthropomorphic cats, but this was completely different. The former creature disappeared, leaving Bell in her human state, but only for a moment. Her human ears disappeared, cat ears sprouting atop her head, a fluffy cat girl grew from her rear, while her nails turned to claws. However, that was all the cat like changes, but there were still more. From her back grew four wings, strangely dragonic in their appearance, with leathery skin stretched thin. She looked up at Alex, the once again taller sibling stepping back in fear, as she saw the reptilian eyes, once human and filled with affection, now demonic and filled with lust and hate. Then the final change; her hair grew out, thick locks it extending like tendrils. As Alex looked, she noticed the Bell's hair was actually taking on a fleshy appearance.

When the change was complete, Bell was hardly recognisable. If not for the familiar shape of her face and body, Alex would've thought her to be a stranger. Her smaller twin had four dragon like wings extending from her back, a long fluffy cat tail from above her tight rear, cat ears, which admittedly looked adorable, and an expression Alex could hardly recognise on Bell, one of lust and hate, but there seemed to be something else, the kind of a look someone could get when they see something they own being used by someone else without their permission. But that seemed ridiculous, Bell didn't own Alex... though something deep within said differently, however Alex silenced it and focused on how she would survive this turn. It didn't seem possible.

The creature had a power level of fifteen thousand, and Alex's equipment only worked when she attacked, not vice versa. Her hand was scarce, save one card that was useless in that situation. Then Bell put the icing atop the proverbial cake;

"I activate my ability," Strangely Alex picked on the use of 'my' rather than 'my creature's', as though Bell had completely embraced this form, "If I am tied with my opponent my power doubles. Then, if I discard my entire hand my opponent's equipment is nullified, with the effects transferring to me." Alex looked terrified as she felt the warm glow leave her, only for it to surround Bell. On Alex the glow had been a comforting colour, however on Bell us turned to black, red occasionally streaking through it maliciously.

"This is my victory, sister." With those words Bell attacked. The moment Alex's damage counter reached zero the world around her faded once more to black.

When she awoke, Bell was looking down at her, still in her demonic form.

"Morning, Alex." Alex wanted to ask what Bell was doing still in that state, but she found her mind clouding, new thoughts she had never even considered suddenly becoming all she could think about. The words out of her mouth were not what she had initially intended, however they were definitely her own thoughts.

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" Bell grinned evilly, her plan was complete. Almost immediately, she began to think of acquiring more servants, more women to serve her every need. But for now, she needed to work off some steam. She took Alex's hand and led the changed women to the bed room.