Von Estate Stories... Amanda

Story Info
When the delivery has a surprise.
1.6k words
3.67
9.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers

I should have posted this story before the conversion of Kathy, but I got wrapped up in it. Hope this bridges the gap from Christina to Kathy and fills in some holes.

*****

Christina had just taken her new role in the business structure of the Von Estates. She was working to stream line the import and the movement of finances though their accounts. She had noticed some strange activity on a few of them but didn't really know what they were so she just closed the accounts and moved on.

Though her secure chat rooms she was working on an incoming shipment of five subjects for training. Two males and three females. All of which had very clear instructions on what was to become of them. The two males where to be trained to be male whores and shipped backed out to the country they came from to work in brothels. Two of the females where to be, or lack of better terms, turned in to bimbos for a high paying billionaire in the United States. The other female was to have her memory pretty much whipped to become faceless latex slave.

Christina shook her head thinking about how she was now in control of the people that were being trafficked in and out of the compound for slave training and converting. Miss Michelle Von Dutch had over seen the training of hundreds of slaves, including herself and Alexis, and the transformation of males to females or to she males.

The shipment was to come by a white or black panel van tonight around midnight. Christina had a lot of work to do before the got there. She adjusted her latex cat suit and high heels heading out of the office. She meet up with Alexis in the common area of the castle. She hugs her tightly, their latex squeaking against each other. Christina grabs Alexi's ass and kisses her deeply as Alexis grabs Christians cock.

"Not now my sweets, I must prepare for the incoming shipment. It means a lot of money for Miss Michelle and maybe a new client," Christina stated.

"Just more reason for me to get you tomorrow, but what are we expecting tonight?"

"You are a little devil aint ya? We got five coming in around midnight. They might be a little fun. Two were kidnapped so they going to be fighters. Will you prepare the dungeon for them while I go see Miss Michelle?"

"Yes I can, the two that are in the beginning sages can be moved to the chair to begin the training of lasting longer during sex. The only other girl down there has completed her training and has been fitted in her latex, her owner will be here today to pick her up."

"Good, these new ones to ne trained as fast as we can. Let the guards know about the delivery and I will see you tonight."

*****

As the night hours approached there was a knock on the front door. Alexis answer the door to find two suited men.

"Greetings Ma'am we are from the FBI and would like to ask you a few questions about a missing girl."

Alexis showed them into a large room in the castle, "Miss Michelle will be with you in a few moments, she is keeper of the castle."

After a few moments Michelle and Christina appeared in the room. Michelle was in her normal long very formal black latex dress and Christina was in her cat suit and collar. She introduced herself to the men and asked how she could assist them. The men said that they were looking for a missing 15 year old girl. The men told them that the girl had done a lot of Google searching on her estate and they wanted to know what went on here.

"I assure you that nothing is going on here. I just own a large complex that sells latex clothing and toys. We operate completely in the bounds of the law. You are welcome to look around if you like."

The men agreed and began to look around the castle. Christina looked to her mistress pointing to her watch as if to say remember the delivery is coming soon. Michelle smiled and nodded her head.

After a few hours the men returned to the main room to see only Alexis. "I am sorry but Miss Michelle and Christina had to take of some business of the grounds. I hope that you are happy with your search."

"I think that you are hiding more than what is here. I don't know what it is but I will find out." With that the two men in the suits left slamming the door behind them.

Alexis turned and hurried as fast as she could in her latex cat suit and 8 inch hills to the hidden entrance to the dungeon. She got down to where Michelle and Christina where waiting and she told them of the FBI threat.

"We will deal with it later, I just hope that this girl doesn't turn up here." Michelle stated

Christina nodded as she help load the female that was dressed in a pink latex suit and mask, in ballet heels and a hood in to a car to be taken to her new home. "She can cause of problems if she is sniffing around." The car left though the secret entrance out to the woods and the highway. "There's us a 100 thousand dollar pay day." Christina said with a giggles as they prepared for the van to be there.

*****

Christina paced the floor looking at her watch for the fifth time. The clicking of her heels where the only noise in the dungeon, except for the moans of the two girls in the edging chair being brought to the edge of organisms but being denied the release.

"THERE LATE! SOMETHING WENT WRONG!" yelled Alexis.

'Yes they are late but let's not worry that something is wrong just yet." Replied Michelle.

"Yes Alexis remain claim they are only thirty minutes late." Said Christina.

"They are never late Miss Michelle, I think we need to worry." Said Alexis.

"We may want to invest into some guards Miss." Stated Christina.

"We may look into that in the future my loves, but look here they come." Just then a van pulled in the secret entrance. Alexis and Christina quickly open the side door and got the five people out and started walking them to the first room will they would begin their training and brainwashing.

"Sorry we had a flat tire Michelle, took some side roads to make sure we were not followed." Stated the driver.

"It's ok, we will see you next time. Be safe." Michelle said as she waved the driver off.

Christina walked to Michelle smiling, "They are locked in their cells and we will start tomorrow."

"Great let's call it a...what is that?" Michelle said pointing to the corner of the room. Christina turned to see something moving. She grabbed a piece of wood that was laying there and walked towards it. Just as Christina was about to swing a small voice cried out. "Don't hurt me.'"

"Let's see you," Christina demanded.

A small girl only hearing jeans and t-shirt stepped out. "My name is Amanda. I am 15 years old and..."

"WAIT, you're the girl the FB is looking for." Christina interrupted. "What are you doing here, how did you get here, and how soon can we get you home?'

"I don't want to go home. I am a hacker of sorts. I found your secure server and started watching what you were doing. I wanted to be part of it. The reason the FBI is looking for me is I made the black list. I been working for them."

"I hope they don't find out the real us." Christina said looking to Michelle.

"I understand you don't want to go home Amanda, put I will not transform a teenager. No amount of money can make me do that." Michelle said softly.

"No I don't want to be changed. I want to work for you. Let me explain please."

Over the next few hours Amanda told them that she wanted to be free of her parents and the FBI. She stumbled on the servers of the Von Estate sales side and was turned on by the latex. She looked further and found the dark side of the Estate. At that moment she decided to be part of it. She knew when the shipment was coming in and put something in the road to flatten the tires of the van.

Amanda was only 15 put was very pretty. She stood about five foot and weighed 120 pounds. She had long brown hair. A cup beast and a cute little but.

She begged Michelle to work her magic on her body but she refused. Amanda kept begging though out the night till Michelle broke down.

"Ok here's the deal. Make the file on you disappear, and any files the government has on the Estate disappear, and when you turn 18 we will see what happens."

Amanda agreed and went to work quickly on the computer making the files disappear.

*****

That was a few years ago. Amanda now takes care of the castle and helps keep the servers secure. Michelle kept her promise and on her 18th birthday she worked on her body. She gave her 32FF breast, smooth perfect skin, but still managed to keep her looking very young.

Amanda was placed under the protection of Michelle and Christina. The only cock that ever went into Amanda was the one that belonged to Christina. Amanda was as happy as she ever was and could not think of anything better in her life.

greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers