Vonique Ch. 02

Story Info
Who is Seducing Whom?
1.7k words
4.32
20.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II

Who is Seducing Whom?

Lynn tried to clear her head as she headed back to the penthouse office of her new boss Darryl. She stopped by the bathroom, hanging up his dry cleaned clothes and splashing some water on her face. Her pupils were distended, and her nipples were painfully hard, standing at full attention, pressing out on her silk camisole.

Finally, feeling a little better, she grabbed the clothes hanger and walked to the executive elevator. She could see what seemed miles of cleavage peeking from the lacy top of her camisole. Her short grey skirt was filled to capacity with ass in the back, and belly in the front. She had always had a low sense of self-esteem, but lately, men had been coming out of the woodwork, perhaps drawn by her now skintight wardrobe. She was honest enough with herself to admit that she was seeking any attention when she had thrown away her loose, long, frumpy, and dark wardrobe in favor of this new, brightly colored one. However, she had begun to feel empowered by the stares of men around her. She had never seen a reaction like the one she saw today.

After seeing what had to be AT LEAST a solid foot of hot black cock straining against the front and down the right of her boss's brown slacks, she had known she wanted to see it all for herself. Her clumsiness had for once worked in her favor when she had splashed filled tumblers of sweet ice tea all over him. She had known she should have averted her eyes, but she had watched him undressed as if entranced as he had freed the foot long veiny behemoth. It had slapped against his belly, and then stood proudly, pointing upwards in an almost obscene curve of cock. She had watched him stroke himself frothy with scented soap, and then been fascinated as he turned to address her, pressing the sudsy shaft of him against the steamy glass shower door to ask her to complete her task. Now, she stood in the corporate penthouse elevator, her Vonique thong soaked through, her arousal running down her creamy, dimpled thighs. Well, he seemed to like what he saw, and she was going to have him, one way, or another.

She stepped into the office without knocking. He was standing in front of the bay window, naked, in all of his glory. She gazed at the six foot five mountain of man. She loved the spread of his shoulders, the well-defined laterals. The taper to his well-formed hips and the swell of his ass. He had one of the most amazing asses she had ever seen, each milk-chocolate globe gleaming in the bright morning light. His thighs were huge, but all muscle. The calves were muscular and tight. She quietly closed the door and walked toward him, clothes in hand. He turned at the sound, and she gasped again. The heavy thickness of him swayed against his front before coming to rest hanging down below what had to be five inches of taught brown testicles. She had never seen a cock that long or thick or balls that heavy and smooth before. Even in pornos, they were not this well endowed. It would have been comical if it were not so dangerous of a brute. He was even more handsome than she had first noticed. She watched the Hershey kisses of his nipples harden as she approached, and the heaviness between his legs become less heavy as it started to stand up. The weight of him finally stood to the right, definitely a curve to the right, awkwardly in front of him, not fully erect, but not soft either. He was not horizontal, but pointed down at a 45-degree angle.

He smiled at her and motioned her over to the couch. "I hope you don't mind if I don't put those on right now," he rumbled with his deep voice vibrating in her chest. "I don't want to make another mess when you get my tea."

Lynn rushed to prepare more glasses, and brought them over without incident, reclaiming the laptop and settling it firmly on her lap. Looking over at him, she knew that she was drooling. This chocolate Adonis sat on the couch, legs spread wide, the heavy meat of his cock now fully erect, touching his muscled chest, pointed almost strait up. "Plus, it'd be hard to get that thing back into any pants," she blurted, instantly blushing beet red. "I'm SO sorry. I mean, I didn't mean to.... I'm fired, aren't I?"

He chuckled heartily, "Fired? No! I thought you'd be disgusted by my arousal. Women always seem to get scared and repulsed when they see it," he said, almost casually stroking his full length with his huge hands barely able to close around its girth.

"No, I'm flummoxed, and honestly, very flattered. I don't mind at all, and you can feel free to go naked around the office when you need to. To be frank, if it's going to stand up whenever I'm around, it would be pointless to strap that ting down and get a hernia."

He looked down and seemed to realize that he was stroking his full hard length again. "You're right, I do find you attractive, but, we'll try to keep things as professional as possible," he said chuckling. Okay, now on to that letter." Lynn was surprised, even though this mountain of a man was hung like all get out, and his rock hard, chocolate brown erection was pressed into his own chest, he had a surprisingly nimble mind. He quickly gave an excellent letter, impressing her even more. "So, what's next on the agenda?" he asked.

"Well," she said, "the first thing on the agenda is to make decisions on this fall's lingerie line."

"I don't even know how the pieces look. Do we have pictures?" he asked sincerely.

"Well, when Barb was more active, she would either try the pieces on herself or have me try them on for her. I suppose I could try them on for you."

"Yes," Darryl said, his excitement obvious in his eyes and quivering massive erection. "I think I'd like that."

"Well," she replied with a smile, "You just sit right back, and I'll try them all on for you."

Darryl could hardly contain his excitement. This beautiful woman was about to model this skimpy lingerie for him. She was huge. She could be easily five hundred pounds, and the widest hips and biggest ass he had ever seen. Her arms were huge and soft, in fact, everything on her was big and soft. He thought she was going to step behind the Japanese painted silk-screened dressing area in the corner, but, she opened the box on the low table there in the sitting area, picked out a bra and panty set, and began to disrobe. She kept on the shiny black patent leather spike heels, but, unzipped, and stepped out of her tight skirt. Since her short, tight bolero jacket had already been removed, she slipped the silk camisole over her head. She stood looking uncertain in her matching turquoise lace thong and bra. The bra was the push-up type that squished her breasts together into a tight spill of cleavage. Darryl let his lust show in his eyes. Sighing, she removed the bra, and her breasts fell to land on her ponderous belly, nipples fully extended. She bent to remove the panties, standing before him naked. His eyes were hungry; there was no other word for it. His cock was quaveringly hard, and he absently dropped his hand between his legs to cup to massage his massive egg sized balls, which were heavy, and velvety, and had to be painfully blue by now. She turned her back to pull on the white string thong. It would have been barely there on a skinny woman, but on her, the white chords all but disappeared, bisecting her immense ass cheeks and rising high on her hips. She turned and fastened on the bra, pulling her giant tits into the cups. He was unconsciously stroking that enormous, veiny, satiny brown monster between his legs, the tip clearly wet with pre-cum. She walked over to him, his eyes following her. She stood in front of him, spreading her legs, pushing her ass into his face. "Well boss, what do you think? Care to give it a feel?"

She knew she was playing with fire, but she had no idea what would happen next. She felt his hands slide over her hips and caress her ass. She moaned, encouraging his exploration. She turned in his hands, pushing her barely covered tits into his face. His perfectly groomed goatee tickled the valley of her cleavage. "Boss, you must be in pain, let's see what we can do to take care of that for you?"

She slid onto his lap, straddling his legs. She reached behind her to unhook her bra, and slid forward, sliding the rock hard thirteen inch ebony column between her massive tits. She leaned forward, tentatively kissing his lips. He responded hungrily, his surprisingly long tongue sliding into her mouth as if trying to devour her. She began to grind on his stiff chocolate cock, sliding it between her tits. She could feel his cock bumping into her chin, softly at first and then jarringly as he thrust his hips harder. Suddenly, she stood up, breaking contact.

"That cock is AMAZING! I want it in me so bad, but I'm worried it won't fit. I want to try something else." She bent over the arm of the couch, instructing him to come behind her. He plunged his shaft between her legs, pressing himself up against her clit. He began to pump between her legs, building friction until his pelvis was slamming into her fat ass. He bent, cupping her tits in his huge hands, squeezing them roughly. She began to moan as the feel of his big black dick rubbing against her clit caused the pleasure to mount. He grunted rhythmically, smashing himself into her. She cried out aloud as she came, squeezing the top of her thighs together, sending him over the edge. She stood, his cock still between her legs, spurting jism wildly all over the leather couch. He towered over her, but bent down to kiss her roughly, his big hands still welded to her tits.

"Oh my goodness, this was amazing! I think I'm going to LOVE this job."