Vortex of Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Dom draws sensual beauty into the D/s world.
2.7k words
4.49
55.3k
18
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His busy eyes scanned the room, searching her out, hoping for another glimpse of her. He'd arrived at the party a few minutes ago and in spite of the place being crowded, he spotted her almost immediately. They locked eyes instantly, holding each other in their gaze for the longest while. Time seemed to stop and the music faded into the background. He saw her lips curl up in a sweet, shy smile and sensed an invite but before he could approach her, Beverly, his friend and old college sweetheart, waylaid him.

"Steven!!" Beverly went over and gave him a warm hug, which he returned with equal affection. "I was wondering if you were going to show up! What kept you?"

"Oh you know … so many women, so little time," he grinned wickedly, winking at her. "How have you been, Bev? Married life seems to agree with you."

Beverly laughed and looked over at her husband Matt, who smiled and nodded at them. She leaned over to Steven and whispered, "I'm so happy it's disgusting. Plus, the sex…" She rolled her eyes.

"Moderately passable, huh?" he grinned.

"Naah. More like routinely mundane," she replied flippantly.

"Knowing you, that probably means yet another round of bed shopping," Steven laughed. "I'm surprised you two haven't killed each other yet!"

Beverly patted him on his arm and winked. "Give us time!" She noticed him giving the room a quick sweep with his eyes and asked, "So … spotted your next victim yet?"

He chuckled, looking into Beverly's bemused blue eyes. "Ah Bev, you know me so well…"

"Of course I do! Remember who you're talking to," she chuckled. "So, who is it? I love playing Cupid to my favorite ex-boyfriend!"

Steven scanned the room but there was no sign of her. "I don't see her now. I saw her when I first got here though."

"She must be around somewhere. What was she wearing? What did she look like?"

"She was wearing a red dress. She's got long, dark hair, dark brown eyes…" He let his voice trail off when he spotted her again. "And the most enchanting smile I've ever seen. Excuse me, Bev, will you?" He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before he made his way through the crowd towards her.

Beverly followed his gaze and smiled. Steven had always been one who knew what he wanted and went for it. He was focused, determined and driven, and very little seemed out of his reach, part of why he was such a successful businessman. They'd parted amicably years ago, when career ambitions took them in different directions, but she never forgot him. Aside from Matt, no other man made her weak in the knees the way Steven did. His pale green eyes could melt a woman's defenses and his voice was easily his best asset. It could be persuasive, commanding, sexy, loving … he knew it and he also knew how to use it to great effect.

Even in college he was an excellent lover. She'd dated other guys before she met him but the first time they made love it was clear that he was in a league of his own. He was intense, passionate and always took the time to make sure that he gave as much pleasure as he received. Many a time, he'd exhausted her to the point that she felt she would never get up again, much less walk. Mmmm … she was starting to feel moist between her legs from the memories. She downed the rest of her drink, walked over to where Matt was and casually but deliberately caressed his behind while he stood with his arm around her. She giggled when she saw the effect that had on him.

Jade was busy talking to three other men when Steven approached and brought his lips close to her ear. He took in a whiff of her subtle perfume and already he wanted more. "Would you honor me with a dance?" he said in a low voice. "I hate dancing alone. I always look silly when I do and it scares people."

Jade laughed out loud at this, a laughter so melodious it pulled him in even more. She excused herself from the other men, who were already glaring at Steven. He winked at them, and of course that made them all the more miffed.

He held his arm out and she took it, and wrapped his other arm around her. There were a few other couples on the dance floor and the music that wafted out of the speakers was slow, sensual and hypnotic.

"Thanks for agreeing to dance to me," Steven smiled. "You just spared the other people at the party the trauma of watching me dance alone."

"No. Thanks for rescuing me," she laughed softly. "I tried walking away from them before but they sort of cornered me again."

He looked over her shoulder at the other men and then looked back into those warm, chocolatey brown eyes. "It's OK now. They've rejoined the rest of the party. Just to be on the safe side though, maybe I should see you home?"

She thought about this awhile, then smiled. "If it's not an inconvenience. I took a cab here. I guess I shouldn't have showed up alone, huh?"

"I'm glad you did," he replied in all sincerity. "Otherwise, I would never have met you. What's your name?"

"Jade," she replied, blushing slightly. "And yours?"

"Steven," he smiled, pulling her slightly closer. "I like your name. It suits you. Jade?"

"Yes Steven?"

He leaned close to her ear again. She could feel his warm breath and smell his musky aftershave. He whispered, "When our eyes met before. Did you feel it too?"

Her heart skipped and her breath caught in her throat, then she uttered that one word, "Desire…"

"Yes."

She lowered her eyes, her forehead touching his chest. She loved his scent. There was also something about him, an almost dangerous edge that excited her, rather than frightened her. Jade felt herself being pulled dangerously close to his vortex. Another step and she could lose herself in it, probably forever. When she finally replied, her voice was barely a whisper. "Yes I did. I've never clicked that way with anyone else before. What does this mean?"

"Would you like to find out?"

A longer pause this time. He wondered if she was going to say no, walk away, and he'd never see her again.

"Yes," she smiled shyly, with a little quiver in her voice.

He let his breath out slowly and looked around at the partygoers, to see if he could spot Bev to say goodbye, but she and Matt were nowhere in sight. He turned back to Jade and said, "Let's go," taking her hand firmly in his and leading the way. The desire they both felt was already starting to build, and they both knew there was only one way to satiate it.

It seemed like they flew back to his place. They hardly exchanged a word in his car, but the electricity between them was so strong that all they could think about was what lay ahead. Steven shut the front door to his home and leaned against it, his eyes drinking in the sight of her while she surveyed his house. She heard waves splashing in the distance and turned to him, "A beach house?"

Steven nodded, slowly approaching her, loosening his tie. There was something deliciously sexy about the way he loosened his tie. "Last chance, Jade," he offered, his voice gentle. "If you change your mind I'll take you home right now."

Jade gazed into his eyes, then set her evening bag on the side table. She then walked over to him and slowly slid his tie off his shirt collar, her eyes lowered. He raised her chin with his hand so he could look into her eyes, then lowered his lips to hers and kissed her, softly at first. Then the kiss got deeper, more probing, and they wrapped their arms tightly around each other. He pulled her close to him so she could feel the bulge in his pants, straining to be released.

His breathing became ragged and his whole being raged with yearning for her. He stepped back and said quietly, "Take your dress off, Jade. I want to see you."

Jade stepped out of her shoes. Her hands reached up under the dress and he watched as she pulled her red, lacy panties off. She then reached behind and unzipped her dress, letting it fall off her shoulders and land with a soft whoosh. Standing before him totally naked, she looked even more exquisite than he'd imagined. He felt his heart banging in his chest with wild anticipation.

Steven quickly unzipped his pants, kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt. His underwear came off next, and she could see just how much he wanted her. In one swift movement, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her upstairs towards the bedroom. Her long, dark hair fell down in a soft cascade behind him. She reached and caressed his behind, marveling at the way it looked in movement.

Laying her gently on the bed, they kissed again, their hands freely exploring each other's bodies. She slid her legs in-between his and ran her leg up and down his thigh. His lips wandered to her neck and he heard her moan softly when his hand caressed and squeezed her perfectly rounded breasts. His hand was soon replaced by his lips and tongue. He flicked his tongue quickly and lightly over her already taut nipples and delighted in her response.

"Stay here," he whispered, getting up and going over to his dresser. He opened a drawer and pulled out two long silk scarves. He walked back to the bed, carefully straddled her, and caught her wrist in his hand. "Don't be afraid," he reassured her. "I'm not going to hurt you." He quickly and expertly tied her wrist to one of the bars on his brass bed, and did the same with the other one. "Does it hurt?" he asked, checking her binds. Jade shook her head quietly. His manhood was tantalizingly close to her. She gripped the bars of the bed and sighed. He saw what she was looking at and chuckled, "Later. If you're a good girl, I might let you."

"Tease," she murmured.

"I guess you'll find out soon enough," he smiled, shifting his weight so he could lie next to her. Kissing her nipple, his hand wandered down her body; from her breasts, to her flat stomach, right down to her hot, moist, pleasure center between her legs. His fingers located her little knob and teased it. Her response was immediate. A loud moan escaped her lips and she tugged at her restraints. "Mmmmm … you like that don't you?" He kept on playing with it, her responses pleasing him immensely. He felt her shudder several times before he asked her, "Would you like more?"

Jade nodded feverishly, her chest rising and falling with each breath. "Oh god yes, please…"

The next thing she knew, his head was between her legs, with his arms wrapped around her thighs. He breathed in her scent, then pushed his tongue in as far as it could go. Oh god … she smelled and tasted so wonderfully sweet. It was getting more and more difficult for him not to take her then and there but he pushed his own desires aside and concentrated on pleasuring her.

Covering her little knob with his mouth, he drove her crazy with his tongue while his fingers explored her depths. Her intense orgasms surprised even herself. She didn't think she could bear another one so she yanked hard on her binds, trying to free herself. That failed, so she tried to pull herself away from Steven but he held her fast and continued tormenting her.

"Stop … stop … stop …!! Oh god I don't think I can take much more of this!" she gasped, so he stopped and looked up at her from between her legs.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" he asked in that silky voice of his. He kissed her there, giving her a knowing grin. "Or do you really want me to carry on? Be honest with yourself."

Jade tried to catch her breath. She threw her head back and admitted to herself that yes … she wanted more of it. She'd just never experienced that much pleasure all at once. It was overwhelming. Was there such a thing as too much pleasure? It seemed so with Steven.

"Yes," she finally admitted, closing her eyes. "Yes I want you to carry on."

"Hmmm … I don't know. Maybe you do want me to stop," he mused, his expression unreadable. "Maybe it's time for me to take you home. Pity. That was just an appetizer. We haven't even gotten to the main course yet …"

"No, no please. I do want more. Please?" Her big brown eyes gazed pleadingly into his and he almost caved in, but he held onto his resolve.

He brought his face close to hers and said quietly, "I'll grant you your wish, but I want to hear you say something, and say it convincingly. If I feel that you don't mean it, this ends and I'll take you home and you don't have to see me ever again. Understood?"

She nodded, wondering what it was he wanted her to say. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "With every request, every response, I want you to refer to me as Master."

"Yes."

He trailed his finger maddeningly close to the area between her legs. "Yes what?"

"Yes Master," she finally said.

He continued trailing his finger just along the edge, never quite touching where she wanted him to. "I don't think you meant that, little one. One last chance. Convince me."

She looked at him with those eyes of hers and said, "Please Master, I need you to continue. I'm sorry I interrupted you just now. Please let me pleasure you, Master?"

He smiled in silent satisfaction, kissing her fully on her lips. His hand cupped her where she wanted, giving her body a pleasurable jolt. Gently parting her legs, he kissed her again while he entered her. He heard her moan in his ear and it aroused him even more. Deciding that teasing time was over, he pumped and ground into her hard, watching the expressions of pure pleasure flit across her face. He managed to bring her to orgasm a few more times before he finally hit his own peak. She heard him let out a half-growl, half-moan in her ear while he pumped his juices into her.

Carefully shifting his weight so he collapsed next to her instead of on her, Steven reached up and released Jade from her binds. He then pulled her close to him, burying his face in her hair, his breath shaky. God help him. He'd only known her a short while and already, she was getting to him, and in a good way. After a long silence, she heard him say, "There is no turning back for us. You know this, yes?"

She nodded silently. He threaded his fingers through hers and said in all seriousness, "I want to know everything there is to know about you, Jade. I also want to feel you, taste you, touch you … I just want more of you."

Jade blushed, "So would I."

"So I guess we'll just have to go on our first date pretty soon," he mused. "What say I drop you off tomorrow so you can change, and we'll do something together?"

She giggled at this. "I'd like that, Steven. Something tells me I should run from you while I can, but it's a little too late, isn't it?"

"If you're feeling the way I do … then yes I would say it's a tad too late," he smiled.

"Then a date for tomorrow sounds fine, I guess," she laughed.

He turned her around so he could fall asleep spooning her. "Good. And oh, by the way? Your training starts tomorrow too."

"Training?" came her puzzled reply.

Steven smiled lazily. "You'll see," he chuckled, slowly drifting off to sleep.