Vote Tampering

Story Info
She voted and was surprised at the extra benefits.
1.1k words
4.04
33.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia finished up her work early, so she decided she might as well take advantage of early voting. Grabbing her voter registration card, she confirmed her precinct number and then went on the internet to locate her polling place. Fortunately it was in the same place she had voted in last year, the Revson Arms Retirement Home. The "Arms" was on her way home, so it was very convenient for her.

When she arrived she felt a bit overdressed, with most of the other there voting just off shift at one of the nearby chemical plants. They all wore badly stained blue, red and gray overalls, with heavy duty work boots and work gloves stuffed in their pockets. Some even still wore their hard hats and safety glasses. Julia guessed they expected trouble at the polls this year.

Not wanting to mess up her work clothes, a stunning sleeveless blouse with matching chemise cardigan and a contrasting skirt, she kept her distance from the others. The last thing she needed was an oil stain on her expensive clothes. Her boots weren't the heavy duty work boots, they leaned a bit closer to the boots from the old Nancy Sinatra song. Unfortunately, these boots weren't made for walking, so her feet were beginning to ache.

The line slowly moved closer and closer to the entry into the polling area. A number of the people in line were looking closely at the sample ballot posted on the wall. Without being too obvious, she stared at each person scanning the sample ballot, trying to figure out who they were voting for.

Figuring most of the guys were union members, she guessed that many would vote democratic, but occasionally she saw someone who she just knew would spin that dial to a large number of the red squares. And then she spotted a couple, both with long, straight hair, flowery shirts and some actual bell-bottomed jeans. Yes, they had to be voting independent. Of course, in the end she was just guessing. That was the beauty of it all, each individual could make individual choices without interference or undue influence from anyone or anything. Not one to chant the pledge of allegiance at the top of her lungs every chance she got, she did feel a certain pride in the system.

Of course politics in this day and age meant character assignation, innuendo and unsubstantiated claims were showered down on voters until many just didn't care. With less than fifty percent of the people voting in most of the elections, any results really didn't really mean a candidate was chosen by a majority of constituents, no they were elected by the few who weren't turned off elections, too bored or just too busy to vote. Julia swallowed hard to hold down the bile and remain proud of democracy.

When she finally passed through the door, she handed the lady at the computer her voter registration card, signed a piece of paper and was handed a different piece of paper with her code on it. She nodded as the woman gave her instructions on how to use the "new" electronic machines. New hell, this must be the third or fourth time she had voted on the machines.

Taking her code, she found an open booth and stepped up to it, entering her code number and pressing the start button. She quickly began turning the dial watching the different political races light up. Just as she clicked on the first candidate, she felt something brush up by her thighs and she glanced down thinking, "Hmm, this is new." There, between her, legs was a metallic lever or something she had never seen before.

Turning her attention back to the voting, when she voted for another candidate, coincidentally one in the same party as the first person she voted for, she felt the arm rise up and a soft pad actually rest against her panties. She was about to move away or at least ask for help when it delightfully, but silently began to vibrate, covering her pussy with warm and wonderful sensations.

She voted for a third candidate, again same party and the vibration intensified. Noticing that the pad had not only been vibrating, but moving some side to side, moving the thin fabric of her panties off to the side as the pad nestled lovingly against her skin. Looking around she didn't see any mechanical arms on any other booths nearby, but she did spot two different women with flushed faces and slightly glazed looks in their eyes. "Could they..."

Her attention was diverted because this time when she voted, once again for a candidate in the same party, she actually felt something warm and moist run up her slit and over her clit. It felt like someone's tongue, but when she glanced down she saw the metal arm running from her voting booth up between her legs.

She continued voting, but oddly, this time when she voted, nothing happened, the arm just remained lightly pressed against her pussy. Voting again, she noticed nothing happened again. Looking down at the screen she noticed that the last two candidates were running for a different party. She reached down and changed the vote and that delightful tongue like thing slid up her slit again, dancing delightfully on her clit.

Experimenting, she quickly zoomed over several different options and confirmed her suspicion. Whenever she voted for that particular party, the machine... well for lack of a better term, ate her pussy. If she voted for another party nothing happened. She quickly went back and was in the process of changing her votes when she got an idea.

Rolling the dial back to the very beginning, she pointed moved her selector to where she would vote a straight party ticket. Obviously she selected the same party that had been running their tongue, in a manner of speaking, over her now, very wet pussy. When she entered her vote and then pushed the submit button, the tongue like apparatus began moving rapidly, slipping first into her cunt and then sliding up between her lips to land and then circle on her clit.

This continued at an astounding rate as she got closer and closer to coming. It was wonderful and the best part, it didn't stop to massage it's jaw midway through the job, no, it tirelessly moved inside her, between her lips and over her clit. No whiskers scratched the delicate skin surrounding her pussy and clit, no changing rhythm or what they were doing at exactly the wrong time, no, everything was perfect as she arched her back and came.

She remained motionless for a while the metal arm gently cuddled up against her pussy, basically, in its own way holding her. After a few minutes, she moved back and the arm immediately disappeared up under the voting machine. Julia fixed her dress and walked out of the building with a smile on her face. Finally there was a perfect reason to go vote.