Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My manhood became engorged as I reached into my pants and stroked myself to her memory. I imagined her with me, moaning for me, calling my name. I licked the panty and the remnants of her taste caused my sac to boil. A few more strokes and I'd reach completion. As my heart raced, and my passion boiled, I released my essence to one word, "Jana"

In my fantasy, she decided to punish me in the most delicious of ways.

Having learned that I was the voyeur, Jana ordered me to lie on the floor. She stood over me one leg on each side of my chest and lifting her skirt she swatted, and I saw her gash spread, the pink insides wet and moist. "Is this what you wanted?" She asked as she started peeing on me.

The golden stream was hot and glorious. It had a pungent smell, that made me long to taste. I smiled then I requested that she pee in my mouth. My beautiful goddess gave me what I desired and quenched my thirst with her golden stream. I moaned as I stroked my cock even more vigorously.

In my fantasy, she saw my black rod protruding from my crotch and curiosity won as she removed the offending cloth.

"Oh you are enjoying-so this is no punishment. Now you will get real punishment. I am going to give you a pussy massage. At no point can you enter me, and if you try I'll stop." She whispered, as she moved and slid my engorged cock between her thighs against her quivering pussy lips. She was so wet, slippery and hot, and I needed to be inside of her.

As she massaged her enormous clit against my cock, she moaned and I whimpered. In my fantasy, she would cum soon but my phone rang. It broke into my dream and I found myself standing in my front room holding my dripping cock.

She was not there and it was just a dream. I quickly fixed my slacks and answered the phone. It was church business, and after the conversation ended, I found that I was extremely sleepy. Lifting her panties to my face once more, I inhaled her scent. "Jana I thought. If you were mine, you'd never want for anything.

I then showered and went to bed. I knew I'd probably seen the last of her tonight, but it was for the best, because she belonged to someone else.

I awoke early, unable to stop my dreams. I knew I had to get a handle on these feelings, and I could never act on them. She was married, and I am a priest. Nothing would come of this. I prayed and after hours of supplication and submission to a higher power, my lust subsided. I realized the day had begun.

I made a simple breakfast. I had to report to my actual job. I am a priest, but I also work as a technological consultant for my own company, Techno Corp. We provide services to many different businesses that seek advice on upgrading software. Usually, I would have one of my associates meet with potential clients, but since I am here, I'm meeting with these new clients personally.

I arrived at their office early. I had a meeting with the president and then I would consult with leaders of several departments.

"Good morning, welcome to The Kirkland corporation, how may I help you?" a lovely blonde woman greeted me. I smiled.

"I'm Savin Devale. I'm here to meet with Mr. Kirkland." I explained. She smiled and answered.

"He's waiting for you Mr. Devale. Follow me." She replied and I gladly followed.

Kirkland was impressive. I could tell he'd done his research and we would work well together. As we talked, other employees entered, and he ordered his assistant to call the department leaders to his office.

I waited as the leaders filed in. Everyone spoke as I looked around, then I saw her. She worked here. She was not a department leader, but I was closer to her now than I'd ever been before. Breathe must breathe I reminded myself.

Kirkland introduced me and explained why I was brought in. He told each person to do whatever was needed to help with the new upgrades the company was ordering.

One of the men offered a quick tour, I accepted. As they exited the office, I knew the exact moment she saw me. The hair on my neck seemed to stand and I glanced around. She was staring right at me, her mouth slightly gapped. Soon she composed herself and looked way. I continued with the tour as if my world had not just changed.

Jana is here. She's here I chanted inside my head. As often as I could, I stole glances in her direction. She interacted with very few people, and I wondered was it because I was here or was she naturally an isolate. I needed to speak with her. I had to find a way. Soon, she walked into the lounge area and I seized the opportunity.

"Hello, Jana, I'm happy to see you here." I stated as I entered, making sure I sounded only friendly because others were present.

She looked at me and smiled, "Father Savin, I must say I'm surprised. I thought you only ran the church." She stated. With that statement she did two things. She qualified our relationship, and she put up barriers. I was well aware of what she was doing.

I smiled, "Yes, I do, but I also own and operate Techno Corp. I often consult with businesses on the newest technological devices."

She was impressed. "Sit, have a coffee." She added, now comfortable since lines had been set. I joined her and we chatted about general topics.

Secretly, I wanted more. She reminded me of Karuna, a buxom, but short attractive woman from my homeland. I was working at a church in this coastal Sri Lankan town. I was alone. All staff was local and stayed in the town. I lived in the church quarters. Karuna was married but her husband was a much older man and a drunkard and a gambler as well. I had tried to reform him but in vain. He was a fisherman and went fishing only once in a blue moon. Many times Karuna came to me and cried putting her head on my shoulders.

Gradually we became closer. Being I was so young, the first time she had me caress her breast, I thought nothing of it. She kissed me and our relationship blossomed from there. We became intimate. She gave me all the pleasure and love.

She was not very well educated but was very smart. She once asked me if a woman can be equated with the Lord or at least closer to the Lord since she plays a major role in procreation. I said, "Yes."

She then said all that she produced should be holy to which also said "yes".

Then she said her pee should be considered as holy water as it comes from the same place from where the birth also takes place. I laughed as she stood before me reveling her dark honey hole. She peed and the golden stream fascinated me. I reached out my fingers and allowed the hot elixir to coat my hand. My fascination with peeing was born and our erotic encounters began. We played all sorts of funny and bizarre games. Of course we didn't cause pain to each other. It was pure sensual love.

Her husband grew suspicious that she had a younger lover. He started sending spies to watch her. They never followed her to temple and we'd steal moments alone in my private room. Our parting was painful. She stayed with me the whole night, bluffing at home that she was going to her mother's place. For a few days, her husband did not question.

She wanted a child from me and we fucked many times during the nights we shared. One day a warning came and I had to flee or he would find us together. I fucked her once more, flooding her womb, willing my seed to take root to give her this one gift. She shuddered beneath me, chanting my name. We dressed quickly and she bade me a tearful goodbye in the morning. I don't know if she got a child from me. But I always reminisce about Karuna. She was one great woman and lover.

Our love ended, and I had to go away. I often wonder if I gave her my child, then I fear knowing the truth. If she conceived and I left her, what did that say about me? Am I truly a coward? I can picture a child created between me and Jana. This time, I would not walk away. I may have a son or daughter back home, and I can never claim my child, but here I would never walk away.

I never spoke to Karuna again, but I swore I would never lose control with another woman that way again. The thing is with Jana, it is almost impossible. Her break ends and she bids me good day. I sit and finish my coffee as several other workers make small talk with me.

I leave the break room and walk straight to her desk. I must say something, and now is as good as any. "Come to service tonight. We're having a special service for the shelter, and the more the merrier." I stated.

Jana smiled and answered, "Sure, I'll be there." Her friend joined us. I smiled.

"Please, bring your friends, the more the merrier." I added. Jana nodded, and I went back to work.

The rest of the day dragged. I wanted to get back home. I needed to be at church. She was coming tonight, and this time, I would make sure she felt safe.

Chapter 4

Jana

My heart raced. Shawna walked up and I had to get my thoughts under control. Since seeing him this morning, my equilibrium has been off. I could hardly concentrate. When he joined me in the break room, I had to force my body to not react. This was hard. He is too damn sexy. His accent make my body hum. His body made me dream of things that no married woman should think of a man that's not her husband.

I'm married. I reminded myself as he spoke.

"Sure, I'll be there." I reply when he asks me to come tonight.

Shawna's ticked off. "I'm not going with you. He is cute though. I see why you're crushing on him." She added.

"What? I'm married. I am not crushing on him." I insisted quite verbally.

"Um hum, think everyone heard you?" She teased. I was mortified. Shawna paused. "Look, nothing will hapen. Anyone with eyes would be blind to not see how handsome that guy is, but he's a man of God and you're married. Nothing will happen."

"Right, but even the appearance of evil is evil." I quoted.

Shawna looked thoughtful for a moment. "Raymond doesn't deserve you. You deserve to be happy." Then she walked away.

I went back to my task. However, I would sneak peeks at him. Instinctively, I searched for him. He was working, and I sighed. Shaking myself, I refocused on my work.

I took a lunch break, and I surprisingly missed him. I needed to get out. I went to a local deli and ordered. To my surprise he walked in with two of the managers from the office. Savin saw me and smiled. I returned his smile.

Lunch was uneventful. I barely tasted my sandwich. I returned to the office, and tried to foocus. Soon the day ended and I headed home. However, I had to see him once more. He spoke to me as I left and reminded me of service.

I drove home. Dinner had to be made and some light cleaning. An hour later, hubby walked in.

He spoke and went to shower and change. We no longer even pretended to miss each other anymore. As I place dinner in the table, he joined me. "You need to be at church tonight. The women have a meeting and Mother Parish wants to talk to you. We can ride together." He stated.

"Wait, I have..." I tried to explain when he lashed out.

"What, you have plans at that church of heathens. Those folks are not true believers, and I don't want you going back over there. Get dressed because you're going with me tonight." He demanded.

I nodded. He was very upset and for a brief moment, I was afraid. He was my husband. I could not defy him. If he said I was going with him tonight, then I was.

I needed to let Father Savin know I wouldn't be there, so I called Shawna and asked her to go and explain my absence. Reluctantly she agreed, and I dressed dutifully to accompany my husband.

We arrived at church and everyone greeted us. I was not surprised when a few people threw jabs my way. At Father Savin's church, everyone was welcomed regardless. I sat and Mother Parish signaled for me to meet with her.

I did. Long story short, I was found lacking again. On the way home I said nothing. Honestly, I've grown tired of never measuring up. "Look, Jana, I know everyone seemed harsh, but we are worried about you. You're my wife and what you do reflects me. The men are saying I can't control my own house and you going to that church makes me look bad. I want you to stop going there, OK." He explained.

"Listen, it's not about you or embarrassing you. I have needs too and I need to go to a church where people accept me. Not where..." He cut me off

"Look Jana, I'm not telling you again. You are not going back over there. Brother Mike said those people don't even teach the truth. They believe in ungodly doctrine. As long as you're my wife, you'll do as I say." He emphasized.

My body trembled, he was always short with me, but tonight he was just mean. I was actually afraid. I've been married to this man for twenty years and he's never threatened me before. I nodded and he pushed past me and walked away. I sat on my bed and cried. Shawna was right. I deserved better. But I took vows. I had no choice but to try and make my marriage work.

I lay down and as I closed my eyes, I thought of Savin, his gentle voice, his sweet smile, and his tenderness. My husband lay beside me and turned his back to me. He moved as far away from me as he could. Then there was silence. The next morning I went through the usual motions. I awoke, prepared breakfast and went to work. I did not say three words to my husband.

As I entered the office, Savin was there and he looked disappointed. He came straight to my desk. "We missed you last night. Your friend Shawna explained why you could not come. Maybe you can come this weekend?"

"Father Savin, I can't, I'm sorry." I exhaled. "Please, stop asking me to come." I whispered.

He looked hurt. "What's really going on?" He asked.

I looked away. This was personal and not something I could share with him. "Jana, look at me. Tell me, what's going on?" he implored so sweetly.

"Nothing, attending your church is an embarrassment to my husband and I won't visit there again." I stated. "I'm sorry."

He looked hurt. Then he whispered, "Is your husband the reason you have such sadness in your eyes? Is he the reason you hide from me? If he really was a true husband, he'd want you to be happy and nothing about you would embarrass him." He exhaled. "He would simply be proud because you chose him. Good day, Jana. I won't pester you anymore." He walked away and I was crushed.

Chapter 5

Savin

She was hurting so badly and I could do nothing. She had a husband and he did not cherish her. My vocation called for me to respect those boundaries and simply pray for them and leave her alone. But, I am also a man, and this woman is more than just a passing fancy for me.

I walked away from her and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. Focusing on what I was hired to do, I needed to train other employees on using this new system. I spoke with Mr. Kirkland and he would schedule training on Friday afternoon.

I worked but I also watched her. She was hurting and there wasn't anything I could do. I needed a break. As I made a cup of coffee Shawna walked in.

I greeted her and she looked at me. "What did you say to Jana?" She asked.

I swallowed. I owed her no explanation. She waited and then continued. "It's bad enough that her asshole of a husband treats her like garbage, but for you to upset her, that's sad. I thought better of you." The she walked away.

Anger, I felt so angry. If her husband abused her in anyway, I had to intervene. Forgetting where I was, I walked to Jana's desk. "Mrs. Reeves, can I have a moment of your time?" I asked.

"Sure" She answered.

"No, I wish to speak with you privately." I explained.

She stood and followed me to the office Mr. Kirkland allowed me to use. As she entered I asked the receptionist to please give us ten minutes.

I faced her. She looked at me, a bit worried, but angry as well. "How can I help you, Mr. Devale?" She asked.

I wasn't sure how to start. We were at work. This was not the place for this, but I needed the truth. "Does he hit you?" I asked.

"What?" She gasped shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"Your husband, he mistreats you, no?" I stated.

"No, he doesn't hit me and quite frankly my marriage is not any of your business." She stated rather loudly. I knew something was not right, but she needed to remain calm.

"We are at the office, please lower your tone." I reminded her.

I took a deep breath. I moved to stand before her and clasped both of her hands. Bringing them to my lips I kissed them. She trembled at my touch. "I won't lie. Ever since the day I met you, I think about you all of the time. If you were mine, I'd spend every day making sure you knew how special you are." I kissed her. Her lips were so soft, and she tasted so sweet. She responded and for a brief moment she kissed me back, then suddenly she pulled back.

"No, this is wrong. I'm married, and I can't..." She stepped back. "I'm sorry."

I caught her hand and she tried to pull away. "Please calm down. Before you walk out, you must get your emotions under control. I won't bother you again, but if you need me, please come to me. Listen, here's my number. I'm one call away."

She looked at me and nodded, I stepped back and she returned to her post, and I asked the receptionist to call the director of sales to see me.

That day, I had some new information. Jana was extremely unhappy and she was more than just a passing fancy for me. She was the one woman I dreamed of meeting.

The day ended, and I watched her leave. That night, there were no services at the church, but I needed solitude to pray. I could have stayed in my apartment, but my fantasies of Jana permeated the space. I went to the church. For several weeks, I followed the same pattern. I worked with her all day. I watched her, and dreamt of her. I memorized everything about her. Her smile, her fragrance, her beauty was burned into my brain.

On this particular day at work the atmosphere was eerie. Jana was more distracted as usual. Since she no longer came to the church, I remained friendly, but kept a safe distance. However, she left work early, and I was concerned that something was wrong. I knew that her life was not my business, and I had to get this obsession with her out of my head.

The work day ended and I knew that it was time to end my time at Kirkland. Jana made herself clear and I needed to respect her wishes and move on, but I could not let her go. I drove to the church. I sat in my office and began to pray softly when I heard someone enter. I went out to meet them and explain we weren't having services tonight. Standing in the center of the building was Jana. She had tears trailing down her face. I rushed to her and pulled her into my arms.

She sobbed as I held her. "Talk to me" I whispered. Whatever it was I'd find a way to fix. She held me so tightly that I know she may have left a mark. "Jana, sweetheart, what is it?" I asked once more, growing even more concerned.

"He doesn't love me." She cried. "I caught him. He accuses me of things and I caught him with her." She sobbed.

"You caught who, Love?" I whispered.

"Raymond." She sobbed even more.

I held her, wishing I could erase the pain. She then talked to me. For years her husband Raymond took great pride in berating her. He constantly compared her to other women in their church, particularly this one woman. She decided after work to go by his office and saw him and the other woman fucking on his desk. She froze and watched. Before he saw her, she ran away.

"Ah, Jana, I'm so sorry, love." I held her close, inhaling her scent, and feeling her softness envelope me.

She kissed me. "Ooooh, Sav, I need..." She pulled me close, kissing me, and I had to resist her. For months I've dreamt of her coming to me, but I won't take advantage of her now.

"Jana, stop." She whimpered. She pulled away.