Voyage of the Silken Siren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me," She growled, pushing him away. He was just another man. Another man she wouldn't even have to see again, when she left port the day after tomorrow. She staggered to pick up her pants, and put them back on, even as she was covered in the proof of their liaison. Stinking of him, though if she were being perfectly honest, it wasn't really a stink. Wild and masculine and musky, there was an appeal. The same appeal of his firm figure and piercing eyes and rapier wit. Sighing loudly, she shook her head. She was just another cheap whore to him, and he wasn't worth her time, even if she left her trembling from bliss.

Dressed with her pants back on, and her top tied over her breasts, she looked back at him. Say something, her mind hissed at her. Flirt or insult or tease or thank him. Just say something. But nothing came out, and she left without even a goodbye, shaky legs not hiding how good he had given it to her.

12