Voyage, Voyage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her senses returned to her, Ellie opened her eyes again. Lana was pressed up, just above her, perfectly lined up, so that their breasts were pressed against each other, nipples poking each other's skin, and their wet crotches were joined as well.

Without hesitation the two girls kissed each other out of love and gratitude.

'I think we've been getting it wrong all these years...' Lana whispered.

'What have we been getting wrong?'

'Our constant fights. This is much better. I should have been fucking your ass for years.'

Ellie laughed. 'Well, you haven't fucked my ass, per say...'

'Oh, I like it when you talk dirty!' Lana commented with a mischievous smile.

'Look who's talking! "Yes, mistress"... Jesus Christ, I almost mauled you there and then.'

Lana giggled, kissing her sister's shoulder softly.

'So, have I helped you? With your lesbian experimenting...'

'I think so. I really liked... this.' Ellie replied after a pause.

'It was really, really good for me too.'

Somehow that made Ellie glow with pride. She was a natural at licking pussy too. Maybe she was a lesbian. Maybe she was bi. At least now she knew for sure that that didn't scare her anymore. It was actually quite exciting.

Lana had nuzzled her and closed her eyes. Ellie did the same and the silence continued, as they were both exhausted. But there was something the older girl needed to know.

'Lana?'

'Hmm?'

'I don't want to just experiment with you. I'd like to do that again.'

What was it going to be? Was she interested? She did have Kevin to fuck whenever she wanted. Did she really need another sibling to have sex with?

'I was hoping you'd say that. You better make me cum first thing in the morning.'

Ellie released the breath she'd subconsciously held and smiled.

'Goodnight, sis.'

''Night, sis.'