Voyage, Voyage Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was also difficult not to stare at. Down to his boxers, Kevin also seemed totally absentminded to the fact that his other sister was currently in the room. Without a single word to her, in fact, they started to kiss. Their hands traced patterns across each other's skin freely, confident in the way an old married couple knows every nook and cranny of their partner's body.

Ellie realised what they were showing her. They were giving her the voyeuristic fantasy she'd barely registered having for the previous few days. The sight of the twins' intimacy hit just the right spot of her creative kinky imagination and showed her just how foolish it was to have thought it could ever do justice to the real thing, fleshed out right in front of her very eyes.

There was just something in the air with the two of them.

As Lana was laid down on the bed at Ellie's feet by Kevin, who hovered above the blonde woman trailing kisses on her torso, the spectacle of it was reaching the older woman, to the point of letting her fingers wander down her body to gently touch her wetness.

With each new incestuous embrace shared with her siblings, the more Ellie began to realise the addictive power of the thrill of how "wrong" or "unnatural" as motivators rather than cautionary warnings, just as her sister had told her it would happen.

Even now, as Kevin removed the pink panties stopping him fully pleasuring his lover, there was the tantalizing view of two people who could not look more related than what they were. The blonde locks were of matching hue, their faces showed many of the same proportions.

For the briefest of seconds, Lana's eyes found her own when Kevin's tongue began tasting her essence. Moans of pure desire escaped her from time to time, now. Her legs were bent and opened wide, and her hands were firmly holding her lover in place. The man tasting her didn't relent for one moment, one of his hands finding a breast above his head and gripping firmly as if his survival depended on it.

Ellie's fingers had long ago found her clit and rubbed it furiously.

Without any warning, Kevin lifted himself to his knees and manhandled his sister effortlessly so that her back was to the ceiling and her bottom to him. He removed his underwear and Lana could not suppress a grin at her sister, as if to impress upon her how even better things were about to become.

Barely having time to see the cock that was released, Ellie saw it instantly plunge into her sister. It was not a smooth, loving gesture. It was fast, firm and passionate. Even still, Kevin's hand was almost carelessly snaked under her belly, taking Lana's clit between his fingers, betraying his care for his lover.

The noisy proclamations began almost in unison from the three of them, as Lana was fucked hard to Ellie's viewing pleasure and Kevin's physical one. Whatever the blonde girl had taught the strong man behind her throughout the years could only have been worthwhile, because, without any effort from her, she was soon howling like a wounded animal as her body shook with finality. And her lover, despite his raged breath, was still not spent.

'Well, that was something...' The younger woman sighed, with a deeply affected smile. She tilted her head sideways, zoned in on Ellie's hand at her midsection. 'And just in time for...' She pushed forwards to hop off the penis inside her and crawled to land face first on her sister's pussy, shooing her hand away.

As Ellie tweaked her nipples to enhance the enjoyment of what felt like the best oral sex of her life, she remembered Kevin being left unattended.

'You can come here.'

Kevin's eyes went back up to her face and he smiled.

'And what would that be for, Ellie?'

'So I can slobber on that piece of candy.'

'Oh, hello there!' Lana interjected surprised at the language but plunging right back down afterwards.

It was a rather bold statement the likes of which they weren't accustomed hearing from the brunette. Kevin didn't express himself so liberally.

'Not yet. This is too enjoyable to watch and I'm trying to cool down enough to be able to do something nice for you...'

His statement made Ellie shiver as she looked attentively at his hardness which hadn't deflated an inch. It was somewhat disconcerting to see that he'd hidden his desire with a show of cool confidence to such great effect. For her own part, she felt as though she could not possibly be doing a worse job of hiding her own horniness.

It was so heightened in fact, that Ellie got fed up with it.

Grabbing hold of her sister's face, she spun around and positioned herself sitting on the gorgeous features of the woman beneath her, whose eyes cartoonishly widened from the movement.

'No stopping, Lana!' She growled and let her hands fall on the bed. 'And you, stop enjoying views and fuck this butt!'

There was no way, even with Ellie's threat, that the blonde woman could ever miss seeing what her boyfriend's cock entering an arsehole would look like. She pulled herself down a few inches, just as Kevin put his legs on either side of her and pressed the engorged tip of his penis against the orifice.

As she was entered from behind, Ellie felt a chill run through her but made no noise. Yet, a moan still filled the room because it was just more excitement than Lana was anticipating, to watch this experience first-hand. No prompting was necessary, though. She climbed back up and pushed her tongue right against the other woman's core once more.

Ellie giggled as her body thrashed about at, what she suddenly realised, could be classified as her first threesome. With her two siblings. The giggles increased. But then again, so did the pleasure levels and the familiar building up within her.

Having experienced this before, Kevin was drilling her with much more purpose, knowing she could take it without hurting, and Ellie could just feel constant movements on her sphincter. This alone could have eventually done the trick but coupling that with Lana's insistent tongue flicking her clit at a steady pace was making her come crashing down sooner rather than later.

Her release made itself felt in no time, and her siblings almost telepathically sensed its arrival for they both instantly did the precise things Ellie would have begged them to do, had she been able to utter a single coherent word: Kevin buried himself to the hilt and stayed there and Lana stopped her tongue and merely stayed with a sucking pressure of her mouth on her bean.

'Fuck me sideways...' Ellie uttered, never feeling that sentence as much as she presently did when the peak had passed.

'Not yet.' Lana replied. 'For now, stay there!'

Her meaning was apparent quickly. Kevin was fisting his cock in his hand, having gotten out of the rear end of his sister, and Lana wanted to see cum splash all over Ellie's pussy, which, with a furious growl from their brother, it did in next to no time. The cum was dripping over the blonde woman's face, but she set about clearing it from the snatch that hovered over her face.

Before she could get any ideas about feasting alone on the seed provided chiefly by the efforts of her bottom, Ellie got down to her sister's level and licked her face clean.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, exhausted and smiling dumbly at one another.

'Move in.' Kevin simply said after they were somewhat back to normal.

'Sure thing.' Ellie jokingly replied.

'No, seriously.' Lana insisted, and their brother nodded.

'Look, you two are the actual couple in here.' The older sibling said, holding her hands up in warning.

The two twins grumbled in response, dismissing her.

'I've told you, you're family. It's different.' Lana said. 'We want to be closer and you're tons of fun to be around. Who knew...'

Kevin laughed, as Ellie punched her sister in the arm.

'Stunning praise.' Ellie commented, unsure.

'The offer's there.' Kevin diplomatically put in. 'We'd love it if you joined us at this place.'

Considering it and dwelling on it on her own, Ellie was unsure of what the future would hold for her newfound relationship with her brother and sister but found herself finding the possibilities that joining this harem of sorts to be more and more enticing the further she delved into the scenarios of sex and debauchery that could unfold.

*****

Starting with Part 07 you will get the chance to meet another set of characters. And you'll be meeting them very shortly, as this part and that one will be posted back to back.

The Howard siblings will return in Part 16.

Hugs and kisses,

DinaParker69

12