Voyage, Voyage Pt. 07

Story Info
A glimpse into a couple's life behind a camera.
4.1k words
4.46
7.5k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter of the "Voyage, Voyage" series is an introduction to two new main characters to its plot and can be read without context from the previous six instalments.

Today, you'll be meeting Marcell and Aline.

Hugs and kisses,

DinaParker69

*****

Part 07 -- Nous, Les Amoureux

'What about the other one?'

'Other one?'

'Yeah, two streets away, on the corner of the-'

'Oh, Fabrice's!'

'Yes. Why don't we go to that one?'

'Isn't that the one where they don't bar the dykes at the entrance?'

'And?'

'And not only will the chicks not play in our league, some of them are going to be after the exact same chicks we're after!'

'Damn, you're right...'

'Of course I'm right, man. Think before you speak, dude.'

The irony of the youngster's words seemed to be lost on their authors but not to Marcell. Listening to the other players in the dressing room always fascinated him, in the sense that he could only imagine how little sex any of them would be having if someone from the opposite gender were listening in. Marcell never participated in these conversations, as he felt way too self-conscious about how moronic the whole thing sounded.

He finished drying himself and started to get dressed.

'What about you, Simon? Care to join us, mere grunts, for drinks?'

'He's of too fine a cloth for that, Jean!' Someone interjected. 'Fat chance of that happening.'

This was the unfortunate side effect of keeping to himself. Any sportsman would tell you that nothing built team cohesion better than a few minutes of confraternization at practice sessions. And he was just not good at it.

'Already got plans with the missus.' Marcell replied, ignoring the snide comment.

'Yeah, Simon's got some pussy at home already.' Another player said to anyone around willing to hear. 'Everyone's had a peek at it in a five-kilometre radius, of course.'

It's one of those days, then.

'If you took as much care to score goals as you do thinking about my girlfriend, maybe you would be in the starting eleven, and not watching me play from the bench, Moreau.' Marcell lazily said, looking him in the eye as he put his black shirt on.

The rest of them made the unmistakable noise of an amused crowd, as Moreau got right next to his face with an angry scowl.

'You talk shit, you're gonna get yours one of these days, mate.'

Marcell did not move an inch, letting his indifference answer for him. However, someone did actually answer for him in the end.

'Moreau! You injure my star player and I'll loan you to a regional club in the middle of the Pyrenees! Simon's got more assists on him than the rest of you put together!'

The tirade from their team manager did nothing to ease the tension, but the other man backed away grudgingly. The boss' arrival, ironically enough, was to praise all players for how well the season had gone and to thank them for their efforts throughout.

Marcell played for the youth squad of the PSG football (soccer) team in Paris. He was what was known as a playmaker, the man who was responsible for organizing the team's play, making sure to make the final pass that would reach a player who would himself score the goal.

As it happened, he was hoping for something to happen before the day was ended. His anticipation was palpable when, following the general assembly of approval, he was asked to stay behind for a few words with the boss. A few cold stares from his team mates were earned.

'Marcell Simon, my boy, you are goddamn marvel of nature. How a kid your size can win aerial duels for the ball is beyond me...'

'I'm nineteen, boss.'

'When you get to my age, everyone of your age is freshly out of the womb, son.' He laughed, even though Marcell was not too impressed. 'I think you and I both knew this day would come sooner rather than later, didn't we, Simon?'

Easy now... Marcell demanded of himself.

'Do you mean what I think you mean?' He asked.

'Next year you'll be with the big boys. The senior team wants you in their roster for next year, no hanging around the youth team anymore!'

It was exactly the sort of news that Marcell had been expecting, no matter how much he had been telling himself in the days leading up to it that it would be okay if another season of blowing away the competition in the under twenty-ones was in the cards. But that was not the sort of thing that he needed, and he knew it. Bigger, more experienced competition and teammates were needed for him to keep making the jumps in quality that his game required if he was to achieve what he dreamed of.

Practically jumping as he strode past his usual commute back home, there was only the nagging advice of his, now former, manager looming over him.

'Be more outgoing, watch the spirit of your teammates. You will need to make sure you are likeable now, or they will bench you, Simon! Don't think they won't!'

There was a point to his words, but the young man forced himself not to think on it just yet. He would go by the florist's first to pick something up for Aline. It was predictable, but they were her favourites, so he took a couple of roses and went to pay.

'Who is the lucky girl?' The shopkeeper's assistant asked him, unexpectedly. She was a young woman who had just started out a few weeks before. Marcell would walk into the shop enough times to have seen her already before. She was containing a furious blush, as if she'd rehearsed saying those words yet still chocked up a little.

With a smile and a confident movement, he got one of the six roses away from the others.

'To the most beautiful girl in the world, my lovely girlfriend. I hope you are not offended.'

'Of course not! That's sweet.' She said, sounding a little disappointed.

'Here.' Marcell said, putting the flower that was separated from the others behind her ear. 'Since you are lovely too and deserve being bought some roses as well.' He whispered huskily.

There was definitely more red than before on the girl's features now, and a schoolgirl giggle at her throat. He winked and headed off but had barely closed the door of the florist behind him when a voice called out to him.

'You know me too well, handsome.'

Marcell could have recognized that voice anywhere and he turned on his heel to look at Aline. Mischief was her default expression and she was wearing it comfortably yet again. Her mouth was small and her two lateral incisor teeth a little too big for it, which meant even the slightest smile would instantly make them visible, a detail that never failed to make her all the more endearing to him.

'My lady.' He mockingly said, handing the flowers. Her trademark toothy smile appeared, before she hugged him with a giggle.

During the hug he got a face full of her bright pink coloured hair, though not too much of it since it was caught in a high ponytail. As they disentangled and started to move away, Marcell realised the girl in the store had been watching them and, rather than avoid acknowledging it, Aline waved at her enthusiastically as if they were long-time friends. The girl seemed mortified of having stepped on the other woman's "property" but was reassured by this, giving a small wave back as well.

'Good thinking with the flower for her.' Aline told him, as they walked hand-in-hand.

'I sense a request is coming.'

'Wouldn't that lovely, gorgeous, kitty cat face back there look just brilliantly if it was between my legs?' She added, as if just musing about it.

'Any scenario that involves being between your legs would look lovely, Ali...'

'Marcell?'

'Yeah?' He asked, noticing her stopping.

She was his height, so there was no need to look up as she grabbed the sides of his shirt and pulled him in to land a kiss on his lips, as the two of them breathed heavy through their noses until some passer-by complained about them blocking the pavement. Aline told him to piss off as they resumed walking, before turning to him.

'But you know what I mean. It's been ages since we brought someone into the fold to have some fun with us... Come on, she is going to be a fun little toy!'

'Fine!' He feigned annoyance. 'You don't even know if she goes both ways.'

'Women aren't as annoying about fearing for their straightness as men... We should know, anytime we want a guy to play with us, less than one in ten is willing to play around with another guy.'

'Considering your totally legitimate maths of one hundred per cent effectiveness of lesbian behaviour in women... which, uh...'

'Is totally accurate.'

'Sure.' He replied. 'How do you want to approach it?'

'Keep reeling her in, as if this was one of your solo things. You know, introduce me properly at some point, so we can establish to her that we're open about our relationship... But don't fuck her on your own first.'

'You reckon she'll get cold feet if we don't keep a carrot dangling in front of her?' Marcell asked, catching on to her logic.

'Pretty sure.' Aline nodded. 'I think that if we keep your cock in your pants for a while, we may just get her to eat out of our hand...'

There was a pause as they walked alongside the Seine for a beat in silence.

'Do you think we sound like we're pulling a bank heist when we talk like this?' Marcell laughed, unable to contain himself.

'Who needs money, when you can instead get some sweet, sweet sex?' She winked.

They stopped by their favourite café and ate a mid-afternoon ice cream as they leisurely saw the small boats go by the river. Marcell was standing behind Aline who was leaning against the railing, feeling himself grow against her rear. Her hands discreetly moved there and squeezed him through his trousers, as he inhaled the scent of her, closing his eyes for a moment, lost in her.

There were a few people that periodically turned their eyes to them and stared with disapproval etched on their faces. Both of them had learnt long ago to ignore it.

It was not the public groping that had caught their attention. They were quite skilled at making it unnoticeable by now.

Age was the key factor here, specifically the gap that separated them. His nineteen years of age and her thirty-eight made them look like a mother and son strolling through the streets together and they had both learned to deal with the implications of what that meant long before, even if their dating ran back enough for it to be truly inappropriate.

When Aline turned around and gazed at him, though, Marcell could hardly understand why people would twist their nose at their attraction to each other. When it came to her, he saw only a beautiful woman in front of him, with a few scattered freckles on her nose, a few crinkles on her skin being the only indication of her birth date being far away from his own.

Just like the first time it had happened, Marcell could not stand to be so close to her features without leaning in to plant a kiss on every inch of her face, ending at her gorgeous lips.

///////////////

Back at home, they set to work on a familiar dance of preparations. Aline got her computer ready to begin a live show, whilst Marcell took care to organise the set in a way that would be comfortable for them, as well as visually appealing. He knew by now his girlfriend's precise taste for the style of cushions and which objects would couple well on the shelfs of the wall behind.

Aline had changed into her camming clothes. Which involved wearing very little of them. She was wearing one of his PSG shirts this time around- They were made for men and therefore strained the fabric at the chest area. There were also some panties in the exact same dark blue colour as the shirt. That was it. Being roughly the same height meant half his clothing was no longer really his. Unfortunately, unless Marcell were to be interested in wearing shirts that exposed his midriff, robbing her of some of her own outfits was not an option.

He gave a slap to her tiny butt when he noticed it sticking out as she readied herself, as he took off his shirt and sat on the cushion the camera was pointing to.

'We are ready to...' She paused as the program loaded a little longer than her sentence required. 'go.' She looked back at him. 'Can I put us live?'

'Sure. Can I dramatically tell you something just as you hit play?'

'If you insist.' She grinned, her finger hovering over the "enter" on the keyboard.

'Now.' He said and she pressed down. 'I'm going to be in the senior team next season.'

Aline's mouth hung open for long enough for him to find it amusing. Then, without warning she pounced on him and planted a series of quickfire kisses all along his face, as her arms pulled him in for a hug until he was taking all of her weight in his arms as she expressed her pride.

'I knew it! They had to! Why didn't you tell me before?' She put in between smooches.

'I was distracted, God knows why...'

'Fuck that, that's the kind of news you lead with when you meet up with your girlfriend!'

'Yes, when talking to your significant other, I'm sure talking about how good you are ranks up there on the seductive talking points.'

'Shut up, you idiot! I am so proud of you!' She squealed and he felt a swell of affection with the genuineness of her emotion.

'Well, that's one way to introduce the show to our audience.' Marcell told her, with a nod to the screen.

The computer screen was showing on one side the view from the camera directed at them in their minimal garments, and on the other it was possible to see the viewer's chat, where their audience seemed to not be concerned in the slightest about not getting a proper greeting from their hosts, appearing to find the impromptu cold opening fairly entertaining.

From then on, Marcell and Aline knew exactly what they were going to do, entering a sort of autopilot mode of the Cam Show.

The first tips did not take long, modest at first, especially because not everyone had yet gotten their e-mails alerting them that the account they followed was now streaming to the world. Those first rewards were easy to fulfil and served as a warmup, like lifting the PSG shirt to reveal the mature round breasts underneath or pushing aside her panties for a look at the gorgeous slit they'd been covering. On that last one, the young man could not resist running his fingers through it, earning himself a bite to one of his nipples, as it was not quite the time for it yet.

With an ever-increasing number of viewers, the show started to well and truly get under way, as the amount of tokens associated with the tips began to reach the point where the rewards were beginning to become interesting. The first time of the night for Marcell to take Aline's nipples into his mouth occurred.

They then got to Marcell's most frustrating part of the night, though his girlfriend usually referred to it as the most entertaining. A minute's worth of sucking his cock happened. It failed to give him all the pleasure he wanted, always delivering on giving him the frustrated feeling of being left hanging.

A problem women did not have was sustaining a hard-on throughout an entire Cam Show. It was necessary, though, as enormous surprise tips for some proper fucking were not unusual and they had to be prepared for them at a moment's notice. Aline loved what she called his "needy time" as she had told Marcell on previous instances that it made him a much more forceful lover when the time finally came to, well, cum.

Although more uncommon, requests for him to go down on her sometimes popped up, and tonight was such a night. Grinning, Marcell wasted no time and started to taste Aline's lovely fragrance for the allocated time. When he heard the timer and reluctantly let go of her, he saw her "complain" to their audience that he almost made her cum prematurely. The need for only one-minute pussy licking had made him rather talented at these sprint orgasms that he could provoke from her. They even became useful in the occasions the two lovers wished to risk having fun in more public spaces, where rush was needed.

It was around 11 PM when they had gotten through enough of their audience's tokens to decide to close the show with their final exhibition of the night. A medium sized ticket price was established for this finale, and in the end about thirty members of their viewership joined them in a private room for the opportunity to see them.

Aline got on her knees and hands in front of him, swinging her ass at him, just like when she had been prepping the computer for the Cam Show. The panties were long gone but the shirt was still there, even if it was pulled up to expose her nipples. For Marcell's part he only had to remove his pants, his cock pointed exactly to where it wished to go.

He entered her slowly, making sure to put on a show, even if his attention was almost entirely on how much of a lucky prick he was to be inside a woman like this. The small butt began to become a bouncing point for his crotch as his self-control receded with the prospect of the pleasure that awaited them both when they came.

His hands found her round breasts and squeezed, using them as a leverage point, his ears filled by the soundtrack of Aline's whines. And it was all broadcast. This perfect woman was his. His to fill up and have everyone know she was his. This was what made fucking on camera thrilling to him.

He orgasmed before her but managed to stay hard to wait for her turn. He pulled out and lay down on the bed behind them, feeling blissfully sated.

'Bye, guys!' Aline bade farewell to their viewers before closing out the broadcast, her shirt unwittingly stretching properly back down to cover her from the waist up as she did so, before turning back to him. 'Fuck, I love being on cam! If I had had this when I was your age, my twenties would have been much more fun...'

'Yes, if there is one thing I pick up from your stories of your twenties is how boring they were...' Marcell ironically replied, getting hit by a pillow in response.

'Why is it always violence with you, Ali?'

'Tough love.' She replied, sitting on him and grinding with leisure on his spent cock. They had played this game before. She never got bored and stayed there doing it until he became hard again. So, he placed his hands behind his head and waited for it to happen. 'Besides, I got to stay quirky in case you replace me for one your future fan groupies when you become a star.'

'Right, I'll fuck every groupie I can if you don't insist on doing them first.' He laughed.

'Nothing but the best pussy for my man, I need to sample them first to make sure.' Aline accentuated the last word with a particularly forceful grind of her slit over his shaft.

'Then you're looking at the wrong samples, because that would be you, beautiful.'

'Goddamn, baby.' She exhaled with a hungry look, having to descend down onto him to kiss him passionately. 'I love you.'

'I love you too. I know you're joking but stop with that "you'll trade me for two twenty-year-olds" talk.'

'And what'll happen when I get into my menopause when you're not even thirty yet?'

'We'll save a fortune on birth control and go to the Bahamas to fuck throughout all the days and nights we're there.'

She giggled hysterically, and only very marginally because of his fingers tracing her legs where he knew she was ticklish.

'Sometimes you make me want to just be with you locked in a cabin forever, baby...' Aline said. Marcell believed she meant it.

'What about flower girl? Wouldn't you miss out on her, then?' He asked, teasing her.

'I don't want to cuddle that chick, I just want to fuck her!'

'Fine then I'll stop bringing her up again.'

His response was finished by grabbing hold of his once again stiff member and positioning himself at his favourite spot, feeling the pressure of her opening as he was swallowed up by her vagina on Aline's way down, until she was once more sitting on him.

12