Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel -- "Let me be blunt. You're a freak! I can't believe we've been living beside a freak all this time. I'm tempted to call the police this very moment, but instead I'll just call my mother."

Fran -- "Why so scared of your mother witnessing Jocelyn's punishment? Concerned she might want to put her smart mouthed daughter over her knee.....again?"

Rachel (aghast) -- "Yes, I was spanked growing up. You guessed it. And quite frankly, grown up women just don't get spanked any longer, Frannie."

Fran -- "Don't you dare take that tone with me, younglady. Much stronger women have faced me with such scorn and lost. And as for your second point, the many clients that come to me for a trip over the knee proves without a shadow of a doubt that nobody is too old to be spanked when they deserve it. Yourself included. And I caution you that you are remarkably close to earning that."

Rachel blushed and without saying another word, but with hate and indignity in her eyes, she fled. Jocelyn, Fran, and Jill heard her talking with her mother on her cellular phone as she left through the front door -- slamming it shut in her wake.

Fran (mischievous smiles) -- "I'll deal with that brat, later. How about you, Jill? Staying for the show?"

Jill (stuttering) -- "You spank girls for a living?"

Fran -- "Yes Jillian. I am a professional disciplinarian. But every once in a while, a subject comes into my life that deserves a case of pro bono work. Jocelyn is just such a girl. I'm not convinced you are, in fact quite to the contrary, but your snarky room mate will not be seeing the end of me after this night."

Jill (gulps) -- "So, I'm safe."

Fran -- "Yes your tender little bottom is safe with me. But some girls ask me to spank them. I am going to take the role of the seer right now and foresee that you will one day ask me for my discipline. Perhaps sooner than later."

Jill (chokes) -- "I don't think that's going to happen, maam. But I really don't want my mother seeing this either."

Fran (sighs) -- "The stage was all set, but now the props are being dismantled. Could have been fun. Fine.....maybe your bratty friend was right and you should reschedule with your mom. But if you want to stay, you're welcome. But Jocelyn, and her mother, will be guests tonight. That much is NON negotiable."

Jocelyn stood in the corner, knowing her mother would be here soon. She shivered in her spot. Her knees were buckling under the strain of standing there in such an uncomfortable position. Her arms were getting tired from being behind her head. She felt so vulnerable for the first time in her life. She knew she was in for it, now, and that her mother would soon stumble upon the scene. She actually hoped Jill would not be here to see it all through to fruition.

Jill called her mother too on her cell phone explaining that they needed to reschedule their dinner. After a couple of minutes, Jill hung up her phone. She sat down on the nearby couch looking over at Fran. Fran sat beside her on the amply stuffed sofa.

Fran -- "Last chance. Sure you want to stay?"

Jill nodded.

Fran -- "May I ask how you came to that decision?"

Jill -- "I've never been spanked. I've never seen anyone spanked."

Fran -- "Never? Well you must be incredibly well behaved to have escaped that all your life. Either that or you were neglected in your times of mischief. Which was it -- former or latter?"

Jill -- "The first one I guess."

Fran -- "I thought so. Good girl. Your friend here is a very naughty girl though. And as soon as her naughty mother gets here you will find out the latter is very much true in the case of Jocelyn. Her mother didn't provide her with the proper guidance growing up lest she would not have been caught peeping through my windows last night. Isn't that right, Jocelyn?"

Jocelyn nodded.

With that, the door bell chimed. Fran motioned Jill to go and answer the door. After she left, Fran scowled at Jocelyn in the corner with a look in her eyes that would melt ice. They could hear Jill speaking with Jocelyn's mother and heard them approaching the living room. Suddenly -- as it did earlier when Jill and Rachel found Jocelyn in her current predicament -- the conversation lapsed.

Jocelyn's mother looked upon her only daughter, standing in the corner, and bit her lip. Looking at Jill for an answer, getting none, she scanned the room finding Fran with a delighted look on her face.

Fran -- "Hello there, dearie. What a pleasure to finally meet you. Why don't you come over here and you and I have a little....chat."

***

Wanting to get to the bottom of matters at hand, Shauna (Jocelyn's mother) wandered further into the living room. Seeing Fran patting the cushions on the couch beside her, she approached with a hesitant curiosity. Seeing that Jill was sitting nearby made Shauna a bit more comfortable. But who was this woman that just called her "dearie"? Why was her daughter standing in the corner with her back facing everyone? She needed to find out so she didn't trust her gut instinct and just storm out in fear of the answers.

Shauna -- "Did you just call me dearie?"

Fran -- "Why is that a problem? Concerned that a perfect stranger can take a glimpse into you and discover you are dear to her? Your daughter, Jocelyn, is very dear to me even if she is a little hoodlum. And this Jill is also a wonderful girl too. Their friend, Rachel, is a little brat though."

Shauna -- "Yes, Rachel was always my least favorite. Not that I'd ever tell her that. You've changed the point though. And I sure would like some of my questions answered."

Fran -- "Well my name is Fran. I'm the next door neighbor. Your daughter poked her nose in my personal business last night. We met each other tete a tete recently and Jocelyn proved to me she has some very positive traits. In that intrusion of my privacy last night, she wiped the slate clean of those first revelations, however, and proved to me she needs some further guidance into the etiquette of being a grown woman."

Shauna -- "It really isn't your place to decide that, Fran. But how did she intrude?"

Fran -- "She peeked through my windows. My second floor windows to be precise and she scaled the building to the ledge at my window. Quite a feat of dexterity....and of naughtiness."

Shauna -- "Jocelyn, I'm surprised at you. Fran here would be in her fullest rights to call the police and report this. What in the hell did you think you'd find?"

Jocelyn remained silent. Standing in place.

Fran -- "Jocelyn isn't in so much of a talking mood, Shauna. She hasn't been since she found out what was in store for her."

Shauna -- "I'm not sure I like that tone in your voice, Fran. What in the hell do you mean by that?"

Fran -- "Your daughter is going to endure what she witnessed last night, Shauna."

Shauna -- "Please go on."

Fran -- "I'm a professional disciplinarian for naughty girls, Shauna, and your daughter fits the bill. She saw with her own eyes what happens to the women in my care that ask for discipline. In the case of Jocelyn, she already asked by her own failure in judgment and courtesy. She asked for her spanking not by lining my pockets, but in her own deeds."

Shauna -- "Putting aside that you just threatened my daughter with bodily harm, you decided to do this on the night when all the mothers of the three girls of the household were coming over for dinner?"

Fran -- "It wasn't an empty threat, Shauna. It will happen. And the other mothers will not be coming over. They were called off by Jill and Rachel when they found out what was going to happen to Jocelyn. Jill, on the other hand, decided she wanted to stay."

Shauna leaned over to look at Jill.

Shauna -- "You CHOSE to be here?"

Jill simply looked away and couldn't face Shauna with her own bashful eyes.

Shauna -- "If you had the courtesy to spare the other mothers of this indignity, why couldn't you extend me the same courtesy Fran?"

Fran -- "Oh it was most certainly an opportune time for us to have a chat."

Shauna -- "What could we possibly discuss that would make this situation any less embarrassing?"

Fran -- "It won't get any less embarrassing. Only more."

Shauna -- "You plan on spanking my own daughter in front of me. And one of her best friends."

Fran -- "That would be....step one."

Shauna -- "And the next step? Dare I ask?"

Fran -- "Well, you will be spanked Shauna."

Shauna -- "Are you absolutely bonkers?"

Fran -- "Not since I last checked with my shrink."

Shauna -- "I don't doubt you have a therapist, that your bills have piled up with him or her, or that you will never be able to thwart your own devilish thoughts. What makes you think I would even contemplate letting you do such a thing to me?"

Fran -- "I wouldn't dare force it on you. That would likely get me thrown behind bars. But I have my reasoning. Care to hear me out? Or are you going to storm off and abandon your own daughter in her time of need."

Shauna -- "I haven't moved an inch yet. I'll hear you out."

Fran -- "Were you spanked as a child?"

Shauna -- "Very personal question, Fran. I'm not sure I want to answer that one."

Fran -- "I'll take that as a no."

Shauna -- "Very astute of you."

Fran -- "I'd wager you were an only child that had both of your parents wrapped around your little fingers. And I'd further bet that Jocelyn here did the exact same thing to you. Like mother, like daughter."

Shauna -- "Go on.....I'm listening. Haven't tuned you out yet."

Fran -- "I imagine that while Jocelyn still turned out to be a passably good mannered young lady, and has made a success of herself, I'm sure once she was free of the maternal household she became a wholesale free-spirited woman that couldn't take care of her own affairs. While her adolescence did not offer her the guidance she needed to become a woman of the next millennium, she squeaked by under your measuring stick. She's probably been able to conceal her aimless nature for the ensuing years, from you and everybody, but this episode was only the first of many that will occur if this is not nipped in the bud."

Shauna -- "And you will do the nipping?"

Fran -- "You're catching on quick, smartypants."

Shauna -- "This does not preclude your conclusion that I should be spanked. Please enlighten me on that tidbit of insight."

Fran -- "I thought that was clear."

Shauna -- "Are you calling me thick?"

Fran -- "No. But you are naïve, spoiled, arrogant, and unquestionably naughty yourself. I'm perfectly certain your past is fraught with little mistakes you have concealed from your own family and friends. I'm sure your conscience is not clear."

Shauna -- "That would be none of your business."

Fran -- "Your tone of voice suggests I struck a chord. I'm glad my intuition was right."

Shauna -- "Talking about arrogant. You surely are full of yourself. It doesn't surprise me that you take women over your knee as a chosen vocation in life."

Fran -- "Nor does it surprise me. I don't think I'd ever want to do anything else."

Shauna -- "You enjoy it that much, do you?"

Fran -- "Every swat."

Shauna -- "As you'll enjoy every swat on my own daughter's ass."

Fran -- "Every one."

Shauna -- "And presumably mine. You still haven't adequately explained that leap of logic to me."

Fran -- "You, too, are a spoiled brat. You weren't given the guidance you most certainly deserved all your young life. Just like you didn't do it for your own daughter. This sort of behavior, or the lack of basic decency, precludes an inherited grouping of traits unbecoming of a mature human being. Sometimes they rear their ugly head. Sometimes not. Sometimes the conscience overwhelms women like Jocelyn and yourself preventing them from doing what is in their nature to do. They bend the rules to their own favor, all excuses aside, and illustrate their self centred willfulness to challenge authority. Authority is disenfranchised from their own mentality."

Shauna -- "Surely you can't always blame a parent for the failures of their children."

Fran -- "There's plenty of blame to go around. And if you had shown Jocelyn the error in her ways, she may have exercised better judgment last night."

Shauna -- "Fine. I see your point. What prevents me from storming out right now?"

Fran -- "Your daughter hasn't fought me a single stretch of this trek. She will take her spanking. I'm pretty pissed off, though, as nobody has ever purposed to spy on me. There is a lot of bottled up anger I need to release. But you both have earned your share of that ire. If you leave, I will have no choice to take it all out on her. Your daughter won't want to sit down for a month."

Shauna -- "You're making me an offer I can't refuse."

Fran -- "Good answer. Not the expected one though. I expected you to threaten to call the police and while their showing up here would be a pain in the ass, it wouldn't have stopped the wheels in motion."

Shauna -- "And little Jill here? Why is she still here?"

Fran -- "Do you always talk to a third party as if the first wasn't in the room?"

Shauna -- "No, but my daughter won't speak a word and I sort of doubted Jill would either."

Jill didn't speak a word.

Fran -- "I don't doubt it. Jill has never been spanked either. When she heard what was going to happen, she couldn't bring herself to go."

Shauna -- "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. In fact, I'd prefer if Jocelyn and I were spanked in separate rooms if not separate homes."

Fran -- "This isn't about your personal preferences, younglady."

Shauna -- "Did you just have the gall to call me that?"

Fran -- "Shall I summon up more appropriate labels? I was going to spare you both any further shame, but can resume with the epitome of scorn if you so desire. Believe it or not, I'm letting you all off most easily."

Shauna -- "That won't be necessary. Jill would you please leave?"

Jill got up to vacate the premises when Jocelyn spoke up.

Jocelyn -- "She doesn't want to go, mom. She wants to watch."

Shauna -- "She speaks from her corner. I thought her embarrassment may have caused her to be struck mute."

Fran -- "Wouldn't you be if it was you in that corner?"

Shauna -- "Touche."

Fran -- "Jill is going to stay, Shauna. Get over it. It's just a matter of whether or not you are staying."

Shauna -- "I'm not going anywhere."

Fran -- "Jocelyn, come over to us on the couch."

Jocelyn turned around from her place in the corner letting her hands fall to her sides as she walked over to the three women. Her knees were aching from the uncomfortable place in which she stood for so long. Her cheeks were flaring up with warmth. As she met the eyes of her own mother, bereft of pity but full of warmth, her feelings of embarrassed were temporarily culled.

Fran -- "You saw what I did to my friends last night didn't you?"

Jocelyn nodded.

Fran -- "If your mother hadn't agreed to take her share, you would have endured that much and more. But I'm a merciful woman, when prompted, and since you and your mother will share in the consequences of both of your actions -- or the lack thereof -- I shall not be a cruel witch."

Jocelyn nodded again.

Fran -- "This matter, after tonight, will be water under the bridge. If you want to explore a friendship with your next door neighbor, I will welcome that. But not until the toll is paid, younglady. Is that understood?"

Jocelyn nodded for the third time.

Fran -- "While I think this outfit is cute on you, I think it needs to come off."

Fran reached up to urge Jocelyn to sit in her lap. With her back facing Fran, Jocelyn's halter top was lifted over her head. Fran had Jocelyn stand up, and while she let her newest victim keep her pants, she unveiled her newest surprise. Finding a little concealed zipper behind a flap of denim in her capris pants, she opened the flap letting it fall. Delighted Jocelyn didn't wear any underwear, she revealed her rounded bare cheeks.

Jocelyn was moved to lay over Fran's lap. Jocelyn's legs were extended over those of her mother's. Her upper body was laid over Jill's. Each of the women indulged in their own share of emotions as the night reached its zenith.

Fran did not let up for a moment. There was no warming up. There was no mollycoddling. There were no soft graces of Jocelyn's bare mounds of flesh. She did not admire the submissiveness of her newest friend. She did not marvel on the emotions that were running through Jocelyn's mind. She did not single out the beauty found in the contours of the exposed bottom on her lap.

She held down Jocelyn over her lap. Putting the weight of her upper body down onto her elbow, she held down Jocelyn with great might. With her other hand, her peeping Josie got the spanking she rightfully deserved. Fran had brought the tools of her trade, but they remained in her bulky purse for the remainder of her stay.

Her hand was malicious enough. Each stroke was delivered evenly over every corner of Jocelyn's rear end. The covered thighs of Jocelyn, a small mercy, prevented the torment of those sensitive patches of skin. If Jocelyn ever ventured to disgrace herself again, all bets, and clothes, would be off.

Smack after smack filled the room with the sounds of admonishing terror. Jocelyn proved her own courage to face this discipline stifling every resistance to it. She did not allow herself to flail in Fran's lap. She did not scream out exhibiting her fear, embarrassment, or scorn. She did not cry.

Fran looked over to her right and enjoyed briefly the terrified look on Shauna's face. She knew that she would enjoy having Shauna's bare bottom over her lap and knew that Shauna couldn't dare to exhibit the restraint of her daughter thus far.

Panning over, she met the glance of Jill. Fascination filled her eyes. Fran had wild imaginings about what their private times would be like hopefully in the near future. Fran dismissed the day dreams for the moment and concentrated further on the task at hand.

After no less than 200 unrelenting strokes of Fran's strong hand, the spanking came to an end. Dark cherry, uniform throughout Jocelyn's bottom, was the color of the target over Fran's lap. Excusing Jocelyn, she returned to her place in the corner from whence she came.

Fran -- "Your turn, Shauna. Last chance to back out. Your consent is final once we've begun. Or shall I go and retrieve my purse to find that hairbrush I love so much. I think I might find a naughty girl in the room to take the aggravation out on."

Shauna didn't speak a word. She stood up with bravery written over her face. She exhibited not an inkling of fear or bitterness. Had she determined her own fate based on her own faults? Or was she simply accepting this punishment to protect her own daughter? Either way, Fran was pleased with either of these answers. Perhaps it was a coupling of both suitable responses.

Shauna stood in front of Fran, noting movement behind her, as Fran moved Jill to her right. Shauna reached back to unzip her dress letting it fall off her body. She remained perfectly still and silent while she awaited instruction.

No demands were uttered by Fran. Fran got up off of the couch. Coming up behind Shauna she gave her a kiss on the back of her head. Reaching down, she lifted the dress from her ankles placing it back on Shauna's body. She re-zipped the dress.

Fran -- "All is well in Wellsville. I'm glad you were willing to meet your match, Shauna. Forgiven and forgotten."

Shauna -- "Really? That's it?"

Fran -- "I wanted to see how far you would go for your own daughter. I'm satisfied."

Shauna immediately went over to retrieve her daughter from the corner. Giving her a big hug, she started to cry on her shoulder.

Jocelyn -- "Thank you mom. Thanks for everything."

Shauna -- "We will have to discuss this regularly, sweetie. I'm never going to neglect you again. Fran has taught us a valuable lesson, hasn't she?"