Voyeur

Story Info
Husband discovers the secrets of wife's shaving rituals.
1.7k words
4.18
77.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife looked up from the book she was reading and smiled at me.

"I think I'll go upstairs and have a bath" she said.

I smiled back, hiding my disappointment. She'd been deep in some mystery novel all afternoon, and I'd been hoping for her company. Her baths never lasted less than an hour, and while I was never unhappy about the results of the baths, I hated the loneliness of the wait. She stretched once, the length of the couch, feline like, and gracefully stood. Still smiling, she kissed me lightly on the forehead and left the room. Resigned, I turned back to my computer. Over the sounds of my game I heard water running in the bathroom overhead, and the delicate sounds of her movement. Resolutely, I attempted to concentrate. I was at a crucial point. One false move now, and I could wreck all that I had achieved during the long, back breaking hours of the previous week. Pushing away the mental image of my wife slowly stripping the clothes from her smooth, creamy body, I immersed myself in the game.

Time passed.

I was almost finished, trapped at the crucial moment of potential triumph or doom when I faltered. My concentration shot, as well as my game, I stood and tried to place the distraction. Nothing had changed in the study. I opened the door and stepped out to the foot of the stairs. One breath and I was overwhelmed by a memory that trapped me with all my senses. My wife, naked on a bed of lush green grass, bathed in moonlight, legs spread invitingly. The scent of the flowers of the gardens surrounding us. The feeling of the warm summer breeze gently caressing my skin. The sweet lingering aftertaste of our kiss. Her voice, as clear from my memory as it would have been had she been speaking beside me. "Take me," she had said. My cock hardened suddenly and insistently, not subsiding even as the memory faded and I was left only with the scent of flowers. After that night, my wife had created a perfume of the flowers that had bloomed around us, and wore no other scent. And it was that perfume in her bathwater that traveled down the stairs to me on a cloud of steam, to ruin my concentration, destroy a week's worth of work, and leave me with a staggeringly hard erection that just wouldn't quit.

"Well, my beloved," I thought grimly as I walked purposefully up the stairs, "Too bad you like your baths uninterrupted. I think this once you'll just have to make an exception."

As I opened the door, steam billowed out, engulfing me. I walked into the fragrant mists, unable at first to see anything. The mists parted, and I caught a glimpse of her. She was lying back in the tub, slowly and sensuously rubbing shaving foam on to her left leg, raised high in the air, her delicate toes pointed. I stood transfixed, watching the razor part the smooth surface of foam, watching her soft, pale skin appear magically. She finished the leg, and stroked it slowly and admiringly. Then she slid down further into the water and raised her hips, her beautiful cunt breaking the surface of the water. She opened her legs, then slowly and methodically began to massage shaving foam across her pussy. While I had always enjoyed her cunt most clean shaven, I had long wanted more. She had never yet allowed me to watch her shave, taking a private joy in the act that I was not permitted to share. Now, for the first time in our years of marriage, I was seeing the razor expose the soft, creamy skin of her mound. I gasped and then stood stock still. If she noticed me, she would make me leave, I was sure. And the last thing I wanted to do was leave.

Surprisingly, she did not notice me. Emboldened, I stepped forward a little to get a better view. She carefully watched the razor trail its smooth paths across her pussy, her face a study in concentration. I watched just as carefully as she spread apart the lips of her cunt and drew the razor lightly across the delicate inner skin of her outer lips. She moaned, and her body stiffened with a familiar tension. I shifted forward, afraid to breathe lest my breath escape in a gasp and alert her to my presence. Fascinated, I watched as she spread the cheeks of her ass and scraped the razor slowly from the top of her ass all the way to her clit. Her body was completely, utterly still except for the deliberate movement of her pale fragile hands. My eyes traveled upwards, across the gently rounded curve of her stomach, across her full, firm breasts. Her perfect pink nipples strained forward, full and hard. The urge to take her nipples into my mouth and lick them until the tension in her body had released was almost irresistible.

Almost.

Silently, regretfully, I sighed, and let my eyes wander up her long, graceful neck to her face. The tortured, aroused expression told me that she was seconds away from release. My eyes swept back down her body. I watched her slide the handle of the razor over her clit, my hands instinctively stroking my cock as she shuddered, tensed and relaxed. Lazily, she washed her pussy clean of the last of the foam and hair, and stood. I melted back into the mist, holding my breath as well as my cock. She stepped out of the bath and stretched, the curves of her body pulling taut. Wrapping herself in a thick white towel, she slipped through the door to our bedroom, pulling it half closed behind her.

I moved behind the bathroom door, and cautiously looked through the gap. She had walked over to the mirror. She watched herself intently as she slowly lowered the towel down her body, gasping as her smooth white pussy was exposed. The towel dropped into a forgotten puddle at her feet. Without taking her eyes off her reflection, she reached into a nearby drawer and withdrew a small, glass bottle. She opened it, and removed a rubber tipped dropper. Holding it close to her breasts, she deliberately squeezed the rubber. A thin trail of soft, creamy fluid squirted over her hardening nipples. She moaned loudly and raised one shapely leg onto the set of drawers, spreading her cunt wide. Her expression was achingly familiar, the look of wanton lust that I see on her face whenever I come on her tits. The connection was too much. My cock shuddered and released. I leant back against the bathroom wall and tried to regain my breath.

Once I had, I moved back to the gap. Prudence told me that now I had come, I should get the hell back to my computer before she caught me. Prudence was rapidly overcome by sight, smell and sounds of my wife's arousal. No way was I leaving. I was on for the whole ride.

She massaged the fragrant cream into her breasts with hard, circular caresses. Her breathing faster, she gentled her hands and teased her nipples with the slightest of touches. Her cunt was spread, open and inviting, for both of us to watch in the mirror. The wet lips of her pussy quivered. My cock started to harden again in earnest. She picked up the bottle again as my hand gripped my cock and pulled. Using the dropper, she covered her body in trails of fragrant moisturiser. Both of us watched the mirror as she massaged the cream into every inch of her creamy, perfect skin. She lingered on her ass, massaging it firmly, spreading the cheeks wide. I closed my eyes. If I looked at her ass spread so invitingly, I would be unable to stop myself from marching in, bending her over, and plunging my cock completely into her. I squeezed my cock once, very hard, and opened my eyes.

They widened instantly as I watched her remove a long ,thick black vibrator from the drawer. Switching it to low, she pushed the length of it against her pussy, the head of it against her swollen clit. Her foot arched against the dresser top, opening her lips wide. The sweet juices of her dripped against the smooth plastic. She leaned forward and braced herself against the mirror with one hand. Her ass spread teasingly as she bent forward. Her hair dripped over her face, but I could still see her hungry expression as her eyes focused on the reflection's open and excited cunt.

She paused for a moment, savouring the sight and sensation of the vibrator against her clit. Then she slowly slid the vibrator down and touched the shivering tip to her inner lips. I pulled my cock harder, faster, as I watched her lips encase the tip. Her lips tightened the head of the vibrator, striving to draw it's entire length into her. She teased her lips for a long minute, her breathing heavy. I cupped my hand around the head of my cock, imagining that I teasing those wet eager lips. She held the vibrator still for an instant, then rammed its full length deep inside her pussy. We both cried out. She thrust the vibrator with long hard even strokes as I used both hands to pleasure my rampant erection. She began to moan loudly as I reached the edge. As I came I watched her legs buckle and cunt twitch with the strength of her own orgasm.

She drew the dripping black vibrator slowly out of her smooth white cunt and lifted her leg down to the floor. Still staring at her reflection, she bought the vibrator to her lips and licked it clean. Then, as though the spell was broken, she matter of factly tossed the vibrator in the drawer and began to dress. I zipped up, and hurried silently back down the stairs to my computer. I loaded a new game and sat down to wait for her. I heard her footsteps on the stairs and composed myself. She came over and kissed me lightly on the forehead, looking, as she always did after a bath, composed, relaxed and refreshed.

"New game?" she enquired, "Did you finish the last one?"

"No," I replied. "I had a revelation and trashed it."

"A revelation?"

She smiled teasingly and settled herself on the couch. Picking up her book she commented, "I hope it was worth the game."

I faced the monitor and smiled broadly.

"Oh, yeah, it was worth it," I said softly as she resumed reading.