Voyeur

Story Info
It was his ultimate fantasy...hot schoolgirl sex.
3.9k words
4.57
113.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
livinfree
livinfree
18 Followers

He stood there, frozen, stunned at the sight playing out before him.

It had struck him as odd that today Tara had asked him to come to a different address than usual. He had very strict policies when it came to his tutoring. Always during the day, and always, always in a public place. This time, though, not only was sun about to set, but the address she had given him was a home. The only reason he had agreed to come was that when he heard Tara's mom had just left the country for a month, he felt an obligation to continue the lessons, even if that meant bending his own rules a little. The school year was quickly coming to an end, and with finals in a couple of weeks, he knew Tara needed a little extra help. It didn't help that he felt bad that her own mother was going to miss her High School Graduation.

Now though, he didn't know whether to interrupt, keep watching, or walk away.

Keep watching the devious side of himself shouted inside his head. Run the cautious side of him shouted, louder.

But his legs wouldn't listen. His eyes stayed glued to the window in front of him. The window was huge, covering most of the front of the house. Thin white curtains fluttered around either edge, as if framing the moment inside.

He had no idea who the other woman was with Tara, as her face was turned away. He could see though that she had a dark mane of hair and was young and firm, not to mention completely naked accept for a pair of red stilettos. She was sitting lengthwise on a couch, arms stretched out above as if in abandon, one creamy leg propped wide resting on the back cushion, her stiletto planted beside her hip. The other was bent at the knee, heel on the floor. Tara, still in her school uniform –he swallowed, trying to gather some saliva in his suddenly dry mouth- was on her knees in front of the other woman, her face at a side profile. Her short plaid skirt barely covered her ass, giving him peeps of a small wisps skin beneath it as she wiggled her hips in time with her tongue as it flickered, then hardened, fucking the pussy in front of her.

He dropped his briefcase, barely hearing it as it hit the ground. He watched, unbelieving, as his unnamed fantasy unraveled before him. His cock had grown hard in the second his eyes had registered he was seeing. He unconsciously reached down to adjust himself, taking a little longer than necessary.

The woman was writhing, her back arched off the couch, giving him a perfect view of her dusky, hard nipples jutting out of a pair of firm tits. One of Tara's hands skimmed the skin of the woman, from knee to thigh, then up to a tit. She cupped a tit with her palm, then squeezed, making the woman shutter. She ran the palm of her hand over the nipple, barely touching, then suddenly pinched it, rolling it between her fingers.

He could hear the woman moan in pleasure, even from where he was standing. The sound made him come back to himself, aware he was just standing there like a stalker, staring in through the window at something that should have been done in private. It was than that he noticed the windows were open, making him wonder if they knew he was there, watching.

Somehow, the thought excited him more than he thought it would. Or should.

The woman was panting now, her head thrown back, eyes squeezed shut. Tara let go of a nipple, only to slide her fingers down to her glistening pussy she had her mouth on. The other hand went to the same place, this time holding open the woman's lips, giving him a clear view of smooth pussy. Tara licked each lip, working her way up to her clit. Her other two fingers slid inside the woman's pussy easily, and she pumped them in and out as she sucked on the woman's clit. The woman was so wet he could hear the suction through the window as Tara finger fucked her, fast and deep. The woman brought her arms down and played with her tits, squeezing and plucking at her nipples as Tara continued to eat her pussy.

Suddenly the woman screamed, her back arching off the couch, her legs shaking with the power of her orgasm.

He almost blew in that moment himself, just by watching. Without thought, his hand went to his cock, feeling the hardness through his slacks. It was already weeping, his pre-cum soaking through the material of his pants to make a wet spot right below his belt. He had a hard time caring, when all he wanted to do was go in there and...

Tara stood up, blocking his view of the other woman. Not that it mattered. The sight of Tara in her white button up top, short plaid skirt, white socks and high heeled black Mary Jane shoes always made him feel like he could spew with just a touch of her hands. He had controlled himself all year by telling himself not only was she a student, but also jail-bate. He didn't know how many times he had dreamed about fucking her- in every way imaginable- with his mouth, from behind, his cock between her tits...God, those tits. He remembered clearly their last tutoring session, how she had shown up without a bra, her top unbuttoned enough that when she turned to the side, he got a full view of how perfectly plump her tits are, and how her puckered nipples strained against the fabric.

It was at that tutoring lesson, to his chagrin, that she had informed him she was now 18.

For the last week, every time he saw her he got a raging hard on. It made him feel like he was a dirty old man, wanting to fuck a teenager. At the moment though, the fact that she was 18 was a relief, and made him feel less like a lecher and more like a man in heat.

He couldn't hold back a groan of his own when Tara turned toward him, revealing the fact that, once again, she wore no bra. This time, though, her blouse was unbuttoned all the way, showing not only her perfect tits, but the skin of her flat stomach. Her head turned to the woman on the couch, but her fingers were working at a zipper at her hip.

He held his breath, his grip on his cock tightening.

The woman on the couch sat up and reached out, and, cupping Tara's hip, pulled her towards the couch. Tara stopped worrying the zipper, and stepped closer, her legs spread wide. The woman's hands started at the backs of Tara's knees and wandered their way up the backs of her legs till they grabbed her ass, lifting her skirt in the process. Now, he could see that her ass was just as perfect as her tits, just as he had imagined.

Tara took off her top, throwing it to the side to land where it may. The woman wasted no time leaning forward and taking a nipple into her mouth. As she sucked, Tara moaned, arching toward her. Tara put a foot on the couch beside the woman, spreading herself open to whatever awaited her.

She tipped her head back as one of her hands disappeared beneath her skirt. By the way her arm was moving, he could tell she was finger fucking herself, as the woman in front of her played with her tits.

"Oh my God!" He said before he could stop himself.

Before he could do anything else, like run...or at least duck out of the way, Tara's head turned towards the window. The other woman peeked around her, and he got his first clear view of the woman Tara had been fucking. It was her best friend, Clary.

Had he known they were that close, his fantasies would have been a little different...

He could tell the second Tara saw him with her unfocused gaze. Lust sparked, and her fingers resumed their work under her skirt. She smiled at him, a sexy come-hither smile. Clary smiled too, only more lecherous, as if she had known all along he had been out there, watching, as she came. Her gaze lowered, and his followed, to see his cock straining against the tent in his slacks. His hands were working his cock, jacking himself off through the fabric. Instead of being embarrassed, he looked back at them, boldly stroking his cock, as if daring them to say anything.

Clary raised a brow, as if in challenge, then rose from the couch in all her naked glory. Unashamed, she walked towards the door, her stilettos marking her progress through the living room. Tara stayed where she was, still looking at him, fingering herself.

Clary opened the door wide, not caring who saw. He studied her, found that even though she was pretty with her long dark hair, brown eyes and athletic body, she didn't make him feel the way Tara did. There was something about her...

Clary stepped aside, waving an arm towards the interior. Without hesitation, he stepped inside, mesmerized by the sight of Tara, acting so dirty but looking so innocent in her skirt. As he approached her breathing hitched, and her pumping fingers slowed.

He could feel Clary behind him, but he only had eyes for Tara. He moved across the room without being aware, and then he was there, in front of her. She removed her foot from the couch and stood before him, unashamed. Her tits looked firm and lush, her areolas bright pink, and more than a hand full. Her hands hung at her sides, as if waiting for him to make the first move.

"Do you like what you see?" Tara said, a small smile still on her lips.

"You are perfect." He replied, sweat beading on his forehead. Being this close to her and not touching her was torture, but he resisted, the gentleman his mother had raised rearing its ugly head.

"Aren't you going to touch me, Mr. Jones?" She said, her own hands running over her stomach up to her tits. "Do you know how long I have wanted you to touch me, Leon? Since the first day I saw you. Why do you think I go to your class with no underwear, and very slowly crossed and uncrossed my legs? I wanted to show you what you are missing."

She stepped toward him, waiting for his reaction. He had to admit, he struggled with the moment. A big part of him kept reminding himself that he could lose his job, and it was just plain wrong to take advantage. The other part of him was fascinated by the sight before him, and the heat of Clary behind him, naked.

Without his permission, his hands reached out, and finally, finally touched Tara's tits. She breathed in deeply, and her eyes slid to half-mast. His fingers moved over her of their own accord, feeling her tits, her stomach, her hips.

He looked into her eyes, loosing himself in the deep blue depths. His lips came down and he devoured her with his mouth, kissing her with all his pent up lust from the last year. He nipped at her lips, his tongue sweeping across their lushness, demanding to be let in. Her mouth opened and he slid in. Once inside he fucked her mouth the way he wanted to fuck her pussy.

Tara wasted no time reaching for his zipper. In seconds his pants were around his ankles, which he quickly kicked to the side with his shoes. His rock hard cock sprung free, and he groaned into her mouth at the freedom. Clary's hands slid over his ass and up his back, bunching his shirt around his shoulders. Impatient to feel flesh on flesh, he released his hold on Tara's tits, broke their kiss, and grabbed his shirt with both hands. He pulled at it until he could hear thread popping, then the buttons hitting the floor.

He felt Clary move behind him, helping him rid himself of his ruined shirt. He reached a hand behind him to grab her ass and pulled her closer until she was flush against him, his other hand brushing the backs of Tara's thighs, then under her skirt to feel her bare ass. Tara leaned in until she too was pressed against his front. The feel of Tara's lush tits pushed against his chest, and Clary's smaller, firm tits against his back made his cock jerk, brushing against Tara's stomach. She made a sound in the back of her throat and, arching her back, pressed herself against his cock.

Clary's hands resumed their exploration, stroking his shoulders around to his chest, down his arms, coming to a stop at his hands. She covered his hands for a moment as they squeezed Tara's cheeks, then Clary pulled away, only to come around behind Tara. Clary grabbed Tara's tits and lifted them, as if in offering. He didn't hesitate to lower his head and flick first one pale pink nipple, then the other with his tongue. Taking one into his mouth, he sucked, then moved to the other. Clary was kissing Tara's neck, massaging her tits as he played. Tara turned her head and kissed Clary, her hips pumping against his cock.

Clary released Tara's tits, ran her hands down her stomach, to her hips, over his arms, then the tops of her thighs. A hand disappeared under the front of Tara's skirt, and Tara took a small step back, giving Clary access to her pussy. Leon groaned as Tara took hold of his cock, stroking it, squeezing and releasing until he was breathless and close to coming. Clary was rubbing herself against the back of Tara, her pussy pressing against the fabric covering Tara's ass and his hand. Tara released her hold on his cock to pull her skirt up around her hips, giving him a clear view of Clary's fingers playing with Tara's pussy. The move also removed the cloth that was between his hands and Clary's pussy, so he could feel just how wet and warm she was.

He moved his hand so that instead of cupping Tara's ass, he was stroking Clary's clit as she rubbed herself against his fingers. Her other hand came around, cupping his balls, then squeezing his shaft.

Clary let out a breathless laugh, breaking her kiss and the moment.

"I think we should move this to the bedroom. Don't you, Mr. Jones?"

God, yes, he thought, his hunger for Tara, for this moment, outweighing whatever hesitation he may have had.

They all moved as one, and as Leon brought up the rear, he watched the backs of the two sexy women in front of him. He paused at the entryway of the room, barely registering the plain brown and cream room. His eyes were glued to the bed, where Clary and Tara had already tumbled in a tangle of flesh.

Clary made the first move, grabbing hold of Tara's hair, pulling her closer for a kiss. Tara kissed her back with enthusiasm, but her eyes were on him. The invitation was clear, one he couldn't pass up.

Leon felt his cock jerking in beat with his heart, desperate for the feel of a mouth, a pussy, or even a hand. In a daze, he approached the bed, all thoughts but the sight and moment before him had fled somewhere between the front door and the bedroom door.

Tara broke their kiss and sat up, reaching out a hand in invitation. He took the last few steps to the bed eagerly, his breath leaving his lungs in a woosh at the feel of her hands on his cock. She took hold of his shaft firmly, pumping and squeezing until he was light headed.

Then she bent down, and Oh God her mouth was on his cock, her lush lips wrapping around the engorged head, sucking and licking until he felt his knees almost give. Clary, who had just been watching the show with a smile on her face, moved behind Tara, hands on her hips, guiding her to swing her legs around until she was lying sideways on the bed. Clary wasted no time removing Tara's skirt, then spreading her legs. Clary used two fingers to spread Tara's lips, exposing her swollen clit and glistening pussy. Without hesitation, her mouth was on Tara's clit, flicking her tongue, then sucking until Tara groaned and bucked.

Leon licked his lips, almost drooling for the chance to taste her. Instead, he cupped Clary's ass, his fingers searching for the hot, wet pussy he knew was between those cheeks. He circled her clit with a finger, then plunged it into her opening, over and over again until she too was groaning and wiggling her ass in the air.

Knowing he was about to come, but not ready for the moment to be over, Leon pulled his cock out of Tara's mouth and knelt beside the bed. She looked at him, her eyes out of focus, her lips swollen and pouting.

Clary stopped her assault on Tara's pussy, and moved to the middle of the bed, making room for him. He took in the sight of the girls, naked but for their heels, sprawled out on the bed in abandon, their legs spread, their chests heaving. He tried to take a mental snapshot as Clary started playing with Tara's tit with one hand, and played with her clit with the other.

He wasted no more time, just crawled over Tara so that he was between the two. Clary watched in silence, taking herself closer to orgasm.

What he wanted though, was Tara.

She spread her legs even wider in invitation, and Leon moaned, licked his lips again, and did what he wanted to do since the first time he saw her.

He licked his way up her thighs, to the crease between her legs and pussy, nipping lightly. His nostrils flared as he took in the scent of her, and he could wait no longer. He fucked her pussy with his mouth until she grabbed his head, holding him there. He hummed against her clit and looked up. Clary had climbed on top of Tara, facing Leon, and Tara was eating Clary's pussy as Clary played with Tara's tits.

It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

He renewed his efforts, his finger now joining his tongue. Tara started to tense, close to orgasm. He stopped suddenly, licking her pussy lightly, and she tried to pull his head closer in demand.

He was having none of it. He chuckled, even when she tugged on his hair, her impatience clear.

He was done playing. He wanted to fuck her. Now.

He licked his way up her stomach, stopping only to nip at a nipple, then moved up, twining his tongue with hers, tasting Clary for the first time. Clary moaned and grabbed the headboard behind her, holding herself up.

His cock was now rubbing Tara's pussy, her wetness making it a smooth slide. He entered her in one stroke until he was balls deep. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, then wiggled her hips in impatience when he hesitated, reveling in the feel of her pussy walls squeezing his shaft.

"Fuck me." She moaned into Clary's pussy as she grabbed his ass and arched her hips. "Fuck me" she demanded again, pumping her hips.

At her command, his body moved, pounding her into the mattress.

"Ahhh-" She moaned, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Clary was starting to quiver, making noises in the back of her throat. Tara and Leon renewed their efforts, Tara's tongue fucking Clary's pussy, while Leon sucked on her clit. Her body moved with theirs, as if it were a beautifully orchestrated dance, until Clary let out a scream and clamped her thighs around Tara's cheeks.

Clary, breathing heavy and still shaking, removed herself to the side of the bed, her eyes never leaving the fucking couple in front of her.

In one swift move, Leon withdrew, and, grasping her hips, flipped Tara onto her hands and knees. He spanked her ass cheek as he sank into her pussy, fucking her from behind. She laughed, a guttural, sexy laugh, and looked at him behind her, through the veil of her hair.

He pumped harder, sinking so deep she inhaled a breath and threw back her head. He let his hands wander, from her hips to her tits, up to her hair. Grabbing a fistful, Leon pulled playfully, then a little harder, using his grasp to pull her back as he surged forward. The sound of flesh slapping filled the room, punctuating the moans and gasps coming from them all.

Clary crawled toward them, then lay her head on the bed between Tara's arms and knees. She laughed, a husky, turned on laugh and said, "God this is beautiful!" From her vantage point, she could see Tara's pussy being filled by Leon's cock, her bare lips stretched to the fullest, and the bounce and sway of her tits as he fucked her, hard.

Tara screamed as Clary found her clit with her fingers. While he couldn't see what she was doing, Leon could feel Clary rubbing circles around Tara's hood, plucking and flicking until with each stroke, she made a strangled sound in the back of her throat. Leon stifled a shout himself as Clary ran her fingernails of her other hand over his balls as they pulled up tightly into his body. Just when he thought he couldn't hold back anymore, she grabbed hold of them, pulling slightly until with a rush of pleasure, he came.

livinfree
livinfree
18 Followers
12