Voyeur

Story Info
Watching the neighbor's daughter takes an interesting turn.
1.8k words
4.3
92.9k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night began to fall around the neighborhood and soon the horizon was nothing more than a pale glow of the last fading rays of the sun. The houses were blanketed with the slightly heavy air of a warm early-summer night. Rick Kramer was alone in his house. He lived in the two-story split-level home with his wife and kids. They were all out for a few hours and he was left, happily, by himself.

Within a few minutes he was in front of his computer looking at porn. He was a fit 45, his brown hair only barely starting to be flecked with the occasional grey. He had broad shoulders. His face was chiseled with full lips and a distinct jawline. He sat, watching and stroking his cock, teasing it to life. Lately he'd been watching a lot of teen porn. It was his next-door neighbor's fault. Or rather, it was she who first stirred his desire for younger women and nubile teens. The girl's developed chest caught his gaze and he watched with aroused admiration at the transformation of a woman's hips from a young body. It was all the more taboo because his daughter was the same age and one of the girl's best friends. He couldn't help it though, he wanted her. She'd been the object of many of his fantasies. His mind drifted from the raunchy sex on the computer in front of him to his own fantasies of Erika, the literal girl next door.

He closed his eyes and thought of her, lounging by the pool in her family's back yard and wearing a small bikini from the summer before, which now only just covered her barely 18 year old curves. In his mind's eye he saw her thick breasts stretching the material tight over pert nipples and her light brown hair, streaked blond by the rays of the summer sun, falling over her shoulders. He gripped his cock harder, jerking faster as he imagined her looking up at him from her towel, her eyelashes blinking lazily in front of deep blue eyes. Moans coming from his computer's speakers brought him back from his fantasy at least long enough to be reminded of his surroundings. He stood up and walked to the window, enjoying the feel of his weighty manhood. He looked out briefly, his naked body glowing in the dim light of his room. At first he only caught a glimpse. He wasn't even sure about that much, so he did a double-take. In all the years that her bedroom window had faced his, he had never been lucky enough to see her through their windows. He didn't look a lot. But he did glance. Especially when he was alone. Tonight, though, he saw her.

She was changing, having just come in from a jog. Her thick but tight breasts were contained in a tight black sports bra. She wore form-fitting running shorts that showed off her tight thighs and calves. A yellow stripe adorned each leg, running straight down to her matching running shoes. Her calves were immaculate. Instinctively his hand tightened around his member, stroking slowly but deliberately. Her ass, because of the near-darkness of dusk and the lighting in her bedroom, was perfectly viewable in great detail. The tight shorts left very little to the imagination. Her window was open and he could hear her music as she danced around the room, changing her clothes.

Pre-cum started to leak from the head of his cock which was by this time iron-hard and in need of release. He was oblivious to all else but the college girl across the way. His window was open as well but his porn was turned down low enough that even he could barely hear it. As the night darkened his room became nearly black it seemed. The girl, Erika, first slid her pants down, revealing boy shorts which in turn she slid, nearly stripper-like down over her hips. She let go and the white underwear dropped softly to the floor.

He was stroking so hard and fast, so surprised at his luck that he hadn't noticed his wife had returned. The girls were away for the weekend. Lacey, his wife, he had expected to be out for at least a few hours. Certainly it hadn't been that long. Lacey had come in the front door and noticed that even though the car was there, the house was dark with no television on. Rather than calling out, his wife had walked down the hall where she saw the flickering of the computer screen. She watched the video and smirked, darkly and pleasantly surprised that her husband, Rick, was so filthy. Lacey was a little younger than Rick, her mid-thirties. She was in shape as well. She had a leaner body, firm breasts, but smaller that their neighbor Erika. Her hair was long, straight, and jet black. She was tan and a short 5'4. One of the things she loved is that Rick could toss her around during sex at will.

Instead of being jealous when she saw him looking out the window she suddenly was turned on. She watched him in the dark room, silhouetted by the pale glow of moonlight coming through their bedroom window. Lacey had wondered if Rick had stolen glances at their neighbor. She knew that she had. College, a little over a decade ago, was a time of sexual exploration for her. She had bisexual experiences. The hot college girl next door reminded her of some of her escapades sometimes as she lazily watched the girl mow the lawn or walk to her car.

Rick was stroking hard and making the sounds of a man on the line. Lacey softly walked up behind her husband. He jumped, startled, when she reached around and from behind and gently slid his hand off his cock as she rested the other slender hand on his left buttock. With her right she swirled his pre-cum around the head of his organ and whispered. "It's okay baby...this is hot," she paused and started to watch the girl as well. "Let me finish you," she said as she led him sideways so he could still turn his head to watch Erika in her room. Lacey lowered to her knees and started to kiss Rick's cock on the head and then smear the pre-cum around her lips, using his cock like a tube of gloss.

He glanced down at his wife, eyes dark and glazed. His mind now started to wander down more twisted and deviant paths and he hoped Erika would look and somehow see what he and his wife were doing. With slow but determined desire Erika slid her tongue down the shaft of Rick's engorged cock and engulfed nearly its entirety with her soft mouth. He gasped and immediately curled his fingers in her hair, grasping fistfuls as she started to bob up and down, letting the head pop from her mouth occasionally. She looked up to watch his face. Erika smirked at what she saw.

Rick had started watching his wife and his instincts came back. It had been a long time since she had blown him, though. Something was different about the sheer nastiness of it. He watched as she took him and he pulled her down onto his cock deeply, but not all the way. Then she saw the glance Rick made out the window to the side. She felt his cock swell even larger in her mouth. It surprised her and she nearly choked but she took it, holding his ass tightly with her fingertips. Lacey continued to watch her husband lewdly gaze out the window at the tight, curvy girl across the way. He groaned loudly and looked down at his wife, unaware of the way she stared at him.

"It's okay Rick, baby," she said with a smoldering gaze. "It's hot. Maybe we can get her to play sometime, too," she winked. He gasped, not ever even allowing himself to fantasize about such a thing before. He felt dizzy with lust and the onset of an intense orgasm. He glanced again at Erika, who was now completely naked and walking across her room to the shower, holding her white towel next to her perfect skin. When she disappeared he looked down, lost in visions of Erika and the incredible sensation of the head Lacey was giving him. She jerked, tugging his member so that the head touched her lips. "It's okay," she winked, goading him. "Give me that hot fucking load you bastard." Her tone was more like begging than demanding. She whined. "Don't let her steal it," she whined. "Give it to meeeee..." She kissed the swollen head and stroked the shaft more firmly, faster, twisting her hand around him.

He looked down into her eyes as she spoke and then took him back inside. Fuck he needed release. "Oh...unnnghhh," he started to grunt and growl. "I'm cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming!" His voice was raised and after he finished his words, his voice trailed off, from a dominant growl to a sated near-sigh. Lacey was dripping wet from the nastiness of the situation and the way she furiously fingered her own cunt. Somehow it was hot to see her husband this aroused. She had been having fantasies of her own, of a different nature. She didn't know it, but this would be the start of a long and winding path.

Still in the moment, though, as soon as his gushing climax began her mouth was around him, sucking, licking, laving his shaft and head, trying to keep every drop, every rope, every drool-filled ribbon of his salty load until her mouth could hold no more. Looking up into Rick's eyes she appeared submissive but gratified. He barely saw the creamy flash of white as she teasingly opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and then swallowed, pushing the only stream she missed up her chin to her lip where she licked it off with an expert tongue. She flashed another twisted grin. "Mmmmm... good, baby."

Across the yard, not too far away, Erika heard the gasps of Rick's orgasm from her room and saw the upper half of his body through her bedroom window. She couldn't tell if he was masturbating or being given a blow job. Either way she deduced that he'd been watching her. "Oh," she thought to herself. "He's THAT kind of kinky. Well maybe I'll give him a show soon that he'll never forget." Normally she would cover herself, out of instinct, on her way to her private bathroom. This time she simply carried her towel at her side, allowing anyone who might want a glimpse to get a very good look at the luscious curves of an eighteen year old that was ripe and ready to be adventurous.