Voyeur

Story Info
Late-night scenes from his window.
2.7k words
4.44
59.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
David_C
David_C
10 Followers

My clock and watch repair shop is on the High Street in our town and has a recessed doorway in which many courting couples stop to 'canoodle' as they walk home from the pubs at night. My doorway has been a favourite lovers' haunt for decades. Back when I was a small boy and the shop was owned by a butcher, my pals and I were well aware that it attracted 'nocturnal activities.' I don't think that this influenced me to buy the shop when my career started because I was happily married at the time. But now that my marriage has ended I consider myself very fortunate to own the shop!

It used to be too dark to see exactly what the couples were up to, but because of an increase of vandalism the Council installed additional street lighting about two years ago, and by chance put a street lamp quite close to my doorway. At first I thought that this would discourage hanky-panky but it hasn't. Perhaps this is because the Council have also installed security cameras up and down the street and this has had the effect of reducing the number of places where couples can stop for a cuddle and not be seen. I am amazed at how intimate they get with each other even though they are in a public place. They usually rely on hearing the footsteps of anyone walking past to alert them, but some just carry on as people walk by.

The best bit about all of this is that it is very easy for me to see what they are up to from inside my shop. I have arranged the window display so that I can sit comfortably in a chair just a few feet from my obliging participators and observe them through a carefully placed gap in the display boards. It is quite impossible for them to see me as my face is in total darkness even though there is plenty of light shining on them. I find watching people kissing and fondling each other to be incredibly exciting, and if the girl is attractive or they get very carried away I get a tremendous erection and masturbate as I watch them. The fact that I am so close to them and that they are oblivious to what I am doing turns me on enormously and I have incredibly intense orgasms.

Being technically minded I have added a few refinements to my 'hobby'. It was very easy to position a microphone outside the shop door about two feet above head level. This relays whatever they happen to say to a small speaker next to where I sit. I also have two video cameras set up on either side of the door to record any particularly good scenes. It was easy to hide the cameras from view and as far as I know no one has ever spotted them. Friday and Saturday nights are usually the best, and if I happen to be going out myself I leave the cameras running in the hope that I will have a good movie to watch when I get home.

A few months ago I really struck lucky and witnessed (and captured on tape) an event that I just have to tell people about. It was a Saturday night and the pubs had been shut for about an hour and a half. I had had a few 'visitors' but nothing very interesting and as the street was getting pretty deserted I decided to call it a night. Just as I stood up to leave my hideaway I heard a girl's giggling voice and I sat down again. Success! A couple came into view, the young lad was holding her hand and pulling her into the doorway. I started the video recorders and switched the speaker back on. They grabbed each other and started kissing immediately and as soon as I got a good look at the girl I knew I was on to a winner! She was a real stunner, tall and blonde and wearing a thin white silk blouse and a short red skirt. The guy soon had a hand on her breast, he gave it a few squeezes and then unbuttoned her blouse and slipped a hand inside. This was enough to get me going and I unzipped my pants and eased my rapidly swelling penis out. She was loving his caresses and when he pulled her blouse open a little I was delighted to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. He fumbled inside her blouse and her blouse came more and more adrift, giving me wonderful glimpses of her breasts. They were what most men would call on the small side but were very firm and pointed and she had lovely erect nipples. I watched intoxicated as he bared her left breast completely and bent down and kissed her stiff nipple. Through the speaker I heard her moan and her head went back, eyes closed as he sucked on her.

This was better than I had hoped for - I was close to ejaculating already and slowed my hand movement almost to dead stop. I watched in disbelief as she fumbled at his crotch, got hold of his zipper and pulled it down, pushed her hand into his fly, and eased his cock out into the night air. He was well blessed and I estimated that a good six inches were in plain view, with at least an inch or two still in his pants. I was very envious because what my hand was wrapped around was a lot smaller. She held his cock firmly in her hand while he kissed her breast and the two of them turned through 180 degrees so that his back was to the street. Anyone passing by would not see that his cock was sticking out of his pants. She held on to it a while longer and then started to move her hand on him with a very experienced motion. I moved my hand on my own cock, keeping time with her, imagining that it was my cock that she was working on, but I had to stop almost as soon as I started to avoid coming there and then. I ran my fingertips over the tip of my cock and smeared the juice that was seeping copiously from the slit over my swollen glans. I knew I could fondle the glans easily for hours on end without fear of coming provided I didn't touch the frenulum too much. Somehow gripping the shaft and wanking was much harder for me to control and I had spoiled many an evening's entertainment by getting too excited and coming too early.

He took his mouth from her breast. 'Oh God, Annie, that's fantastic.' Knowing her name added to my excitement. He reached down and slipped a hand up under her skirt and started to pull her knickers down. I heard her say, 'Not here, someone will see!' He reassured her, 'Naah, there's no one about.' Little did he know! She let go of his cock as her bent down and pulled the knickers down her long slender legs and she stepped out of them. He crumpled the small white knickers up and stuffed them in his pocket. Then he stood up, pulled her towards him and lifted the front of her skirt up. He bent his knees slightly, put his cock between her legs and stood up straight. They held tightly to each other and at first I thought that he had put his cock inside her but soon realised that she was just holding it between her legs. To the casual observer they looked as if they were just hugging and kissing. He started to thrust his hips against her and she started moaning. The action of his big cock sliding against her pussy was obviously turning her on. He humped against her for a while and then bent his knees again and was clearly trying to get inside her. I heard her protesting. 'Don't, you haven't got a condom on.' He was very determined. 'Annie, I won't come, I promise. Just let me a little.'

She seemed to trust him and stood on tip-toe, splaying her legs as he reached down and fumbled with his cock between her legs. He had such a big penis it must have been difficult. After a few ineffective stabs he pushed firmly up and the way that she threw her head back and let out a long groan as she clutched his buttocks convinced me that he had entered her. I nearly orgasmed on hearing her obvious enjoyment and let go of my cock completely. I could feel it jerking up and down spasmodically until the crisis faded.

She was such a tall girl that vertical sex was possible for them. He only had to keep his knees a little bent and he could thrust in her quite comfortably. The way she arched her back and tilted her pelvis forward to accommodate him was a delight to watch. I watched fascinated as they screwed in front of me, listening to her groaning and whimpering as he thrust inside her. Her skirt covered them both very successfully and I tried to imagine his cock inside her. They say that size doesn't matter but she was obviously having a really good time.

She must have been familiar with his body language because she suddenly started to get anxious and tried to push him away. 'Jimmy, stop, you promised!' He kept on going and it didn't look as if he had any intention of stopping. She pushed him away more forcibly, 'Jimmy, stop it!' He stopped thrusting and pulled back; his cock lifted her skirt up like a tent before it came into view. It was glistening wet and hugely distended. I was shocked at the size of his glans, it seemed disproportionately large compared to the shaft. I have never had any gay inclinations but seeing that monster in such a state of desperate engorgement was a heady experience, I couldn't resist grabbing my own cock and giving it a few frantic jerks before I regained control and stopped.

'Jesus, Annie,' he gasped. 'Please, let me.' He grabbed her hips and tried to pull her towards him. 'No!' she was insistent and kept her legs firmly together. He was clearly in anguish, his cock bobbing about in the air as she evaded him.

'Jimmy, stand still!' she commanded him and to my amazement dropped to her knees in front of him. She took hold of his cock, gave it two or three tugs, then opened her mouth and pulled his cock towards her. My heart was pounding in my chest as she took his glans inside her mouth, not without considerable difficulty, and started to suck on it while her hand pulled on his shaft.

'Of, God!' he gasped and leaned over her, his hands on the door to support himself. I watched from the side view, no more than three feet away; watched her jerking urgently on his cock, watched her struggling to keep the whole glans in her mouth; it was clearly too big for her and she pulled back and held about half the huge knob between her lips, her cheeks concave as she sucked on the tip. He started to groan and his face was contorted with ecstasy. I couldn't hold back any longer and pulled rapidly on my cock and in seconds I was spurting wildly in the most unbelievably intense orgasm. I came so hard I could actually hear my semen hitting the wooden partition in front of me in spurt after spurt and I knew if there had been nothing between us I would easily have drenched Annie from where I sat.

As my spurts dwindled I watched her working on him; it was the most erotic sight I had ever seen, her blouse gaped open and her lovely breasts were plainly in view, the tips gently bobbing as her hand moved, she had her eyes closed and her chin was wet from saliva that was running from her stretched lips. Jimmy was making strangled grunting noises and then he gave a long agonised groan. Annie's eyes suddenly shot open and her head jerked back, her hand paused briefly on his cock before jerking rapidly. I knew he had spurted into her mouth and I frantically jerked my cock; it was still almost hard and I desperately wanted to come again. I watched as she took her mouth away from his glans; I saw a thick stream of semen shooting into her open mouth before she could pull his cock downwards. She closed her mouth and the next spurt splashed over her chin, she aimed him lower and took the next spurts over her throat and the upper curves of her breasts. I knew she had some of his semen in her mouth, would she swallow it or spit it out?

She looked down as he emptied himself between her breasts and seemed to direct the weakening spurts so each breast received an equal share of pearly drops. She squeezed his cock a few times when he had finished and then quickly stood up. I expected her to get a tissue out of her hand bag to wipe herself or maybe spit the semen into but she calmly started to button up her blouse over her wet breasts. I could plainly see the damp patches develop as the silk got soaked and became transparent. He started to cram his cock back into his trousers but it was still swollen and he did not find it easy.

'Jesus, Annie, that was fantastic!' She smiled at him, 'I thought you would like it.' She must have swallowed! I wished I had been able to catch the moment that she had swallowed his semen. She still had a thick coating of sperm on her chin when she gave him a kiss, long and lingering and he surely would have been able to taste himself.

When he broke away he had semen on his chin and wiped it off on the back of his hand, grinning at her. I had been wanking furiously in the hope that I could come a second time before they left, my cock was hard again and I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm but to my dismay they left the doorway as suddenly as they had arrived. I stopped the video recorders and started to put my cock back in my pants. I had another look through my spy hole, wondering if there were any splashes of sperm left outside my doorway and noticed something crumpled and white on the ground. I thought I hadn't seen her using any tissues? I suddenly realised what it was; he had pushed her knickers partly into his trouser pocket when he had taken them off; they must have dropped out! I was outside the front door in 10 seconds and retrieved the knickers. I took them up to my room and examined them in the light. I couldn't believe my good fortune. They were a pair of white 'tanga' knickers. I inspected the crotch; it was very damp! Perhaps a splash of his semen had landed on them? I lifted the fabric up to my nose. No; no smell of semen, only the wonderfully tangy aroma of a sexually excited girl. I got totally undressed and lay on my bed, held the knickers over my face with the crotch under my nose to inhale her scent and masturbated, running all the images I had seen through my head. I pictured her sucking on the tip of his enormous cock; the image of that jet of thick white semen shooting into her open mouth soon had me squirting my come all over my chest and stomach in a glorious orgasm.

I have kept the knickers. Her scent faded all too quickly but I often put on the video tapes of 'Annie and Jimmy' and watch them as I enjoy a delicious slow wank with Annie's knickers wrapped tightly around the end of my cock. I never fail to set the video recorders going on a Friday and Saturday. You never know, they could come back.

David_C
David_C
10 Followers