Voyeur Girl

Story Info
She smiled shyly and showed off.
1.1k words
3.07
71.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Its continuation of my old submission)

Well after or first chat for next few days I got stuck up in business so much that chatting was out of my mind. One fine day my whole family left for a marriage to a nearby town and I was alone for next 2 days. I reached home after work little early that day; I changed into something comfy and ordered dinner for myself to nearby takeaway joint. Well as I was relaxing on bed suddenly my mind suddenly got a thought about my chat with that girl and immediately logged on to pc. I was cursing myself that how I lost a thought about her. As I logged back onto messenger I had few offline message from her, and the last one was message which was about 15min old. I kept myself glued to screen crossing my finger that she might log on again and to my luck she was back on screen although I had to wait for 30 odd minutes .well immediately I got pop up saying hi!,well we kept on talking about things, when suddenly I requested her to switch her cam on. She told me to wait as she had some company in room and on chat too.

After few seconds I got message that she logged off the net. As I was feeling bad about it, suddenly I got an IM from new i.d. too my surprise it was her. Well with in few min of our talk her cam was on. She told that this is her personal i.d, which she rarely uses. Well to my surprise she was dressed in normal western dress, a Light colored top and in Capri which I saw when she left her pc to close the door. We kept on talking about lot of thing when suddenly our topic shifted to little personal talks. I asked him, whether she likes wearing western or Indian dresses. She said she preferred western, suddenly I remarked that she looked better in Indian. She gave a smile. Although I didn’t had the cam but I could guess from her face that she was enjoying our talks and could read what was in my mind. Well she asked did I like her dressed upon and Indian dress and I gave a smiley on screen. She told me to wait, for next few min I could guess she was opening her wardrobe and walked towards side of room. Well after few min she was back on screen this time wearing light blue salwarsuit (Indian dress).she was locking pretty in it, and asked my views. I complimented her with smiley on screen.

She than said she was wearing all Indian dress except 2 universal things. I knew what her comment meant but I tried to show that I was confused about it. Well she explained that she was talking about her undergarments smiled at her (smiley) and said universal outfit suits only nice curvy gals. Well had nice smile on her face and asked whets my guess about her curves. I kept silent and after few min I remarked that she was around 36.she said aim not 36 but 34d.well we were slowly getting open to each other in or talks.

As our talk continued I asked her can she stand so that can have looked at her? She slid her chair back and stood at a distance, as I having glance at her, I noticed her bra strap had slid out. Well that was the thing which could make our chat more personal.................I said u like urn universal outfit in wt; she replied back with smile and asked how I knew. I said I could see the strap. Well to my surprise instead of shyness on her face, she pulled her strap little out with fingers and said its not wt but ultra wt color with smile. I was getting excited the way she was boldly talking to me. Well I replied back that strap couldn’t tell too much of color code as it is just small part of the bra. If I had seen in total I could have guessed better.

Well her face than showed little shyness but she boldly said I show u total. My eyes glued to screen like hungry fellow. She stood up but instead showing what she was wearing she pulled out one from her wardrobe and started showing me. Well I wanted something else to see but I settled down for it. Our discussion continued but I could make out that she wanted to see me too and may be go little forward in our chat. We closed the day with smile and promised to talk more.

Next day I arranged a cam for myself and whole day long my mind kept on thinking about our last niter chat. I finished the day little fast and rushed to the house and got my dinner packed so that I don’t Had to leave pc table to open door. After finishing my things I logged on to pc and installed cam on it. Well as I logged in I had offline message saying she will be little late. Well although I was little upset with message but I remained cool. After nearly wait of 40 min, she finally came on line sending a nice smiley well I replied with same.

As I started viewing her I opened my cam too and she was excited to view me I could guess from face. We exchanged normal views about what we were seeing in surrounding. Although we had met each other a lot in working place but wanted to see every view of each other. She asked me can I stand I was in shorts I immediately agreed on her request well I made same request to her. We as were Getting little open in talks I asked her what was her bra color today. She pulled out strap she was wearing a balk one today’s said well strap didn’t tell the style. She smiled in shyness and asked what will show the style, I said possibly a duplicate one in same from wardrobe. Well she smiled saying I have only one in it and lifted her shirt up. Well I never expected such a thing from her but was enjoying every moment of it. She remained like it and asked about my opinion. Well I was writing very slowly as my face showed excitement and hard on inside. Well I replied with smile and asked can I see her standing just in bare necessities. She moved back and next moment she was out of her track pants and was just in bra/panty and slippers. Even the slippers were enhancing her sexy looks. After some time I reciprocated her with same view from my side.

As days passed whenever we could get time we chatted with each other seeing each other in bare necessities but remained elusive to nudity, may be that made us see each other on net regularly as we were away from last step & that attraction pulled both of us to talk with each other regularly.