Voyeur Story

Story Info
She's the entertainment at Hubby's party.
986 words
3.83
192.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiaraX
TiaraX
1 Followers

Tyler is my husband of three years. He is very dominate and even mentally abusive at times. Let me take a second to describe myself. I am a very pretty young lady. Long curly copper hair, green eyes, a pouty mouth, very large breasts with nipples that are constantly erect. My pussy is soft and warm. It is pretty and pink with a fat clit that if you looked at me from behind would stick out of my pussy about an inch. Here is my real experience:

It was a Saturday afternoon when Tyler came into the house in a frenzy. He informed me that I was going to be the object of attention at party that he was throwing that night. I asked him what he was talking about. He told me that he was having a party and that 15 couples were coming over. He also informed me that I was going to be serving everyone drinks completely nude. When I told him no he slapped my face and told me that it wasn't an option. I was going to do it or there would be hell to pay. I feared Tyler very much so I agreed.

It was 7 o'clock and everyone started to arrive at the party. I was in the bathroom wondering how I was ever going to get up the nerve to go out and serve all of the men and their wives while my breasts were completely exposed as well as my pussy. I decided to look at it from another perspective and pretend I was an actress playing a role. I put some silver glitter around my nipples, I put a red pair of 6" stiletto heels on and a matching red garter belt. I was ready. My heart beat a mile a minute as I made my way out to the crowd which now grew to about 30 people. I entered to living room and all heads turned. My nipples were rock hard from the excitement that I felt. All eyes were on me, I could see several of the men's cocks getting hard as a walked past. God was my pussy wet, so wet that I thought that it would be dripping down my leg. Tyler's best friends' wife Erica was Bisexual. I saw her particularly looking at me. She was one of the sexiest women I have ever met. I made sure that I bent over to giver her a glimpse of my wet pussy and clit from behind. I knew I was getting her hot. Just when I had started to feel comfortable in my surroundings Tyler announced that it was game time. Tyler instructed me to sit on this barstool while he cuffed my ankles to the stool. Next he tied my arms above me. I sat there nude, completely exposed while everyone watched. Tyler pulled my clit out of my pussy to show everyone how large it was. I could feel it sticking to the chair. My legs were spread wide apart, pussy exposed, nipples rock hard. I was feeling scared and excited at what was about to happen. The first game they played was a contest to see who could make me cum first. Each person had 60 seconds to try and could use any means necessary. The first person to try started by inserting 4 fingers into my pussy and his thumb into my ass. God I was getting so hot knowing that there was 30 people watching me get finger fucked by a total stranger. Next he shook up his beer and stuck it in my ass. As his beer exploded in my ass he sucked out every drop. There was a small pool of pussy juice was on the barstool where I was sitting, my clit was swelling larger than usual. The next person dripped hot candle wax on my nipples while he forced his tongue inside my mouth. He then proceeded to finger me, rubbing my clit faster and harder an each second went by. The next person was Erica. She gently got on her knees and put her silky warm tongue on my clit. She slowly rolled my clit around in her mouth, I was so hot I was ready to explode. She put her fingers inside my body while she licked my pussy. I heard all of the guys screaming and cheering her on. Next she stood up and kissed me. My pussy juice was all over her face and lips. It tasted so good. All of the men at the party seemed to like what they were seeing so they untied me and let Erica and I play on the floor while they watched. She put me on my knees and spread my ass apart and licked me all over. She put her tongue inside my ass while she reached under me and put her fingers inside my pussy. All the men watching were going wild. She then lied on the ground on her back so that we could lick each other into orgasm in the 69 position. As we were satisfying each other Tyler got my dildo and inserted it into my ass. He was fucking me with the dildo as Erica and I had our tongues buried deep inside each others pussies. Suddenly I could feel that I was going to cum. My whole body started to contract as Erica started to fuck my pussy with her finger. My cum was running down Erica's cheeks and into her long beautiful hair. Next she was getting ready to cum. I could tell because her whole body started to shake uncontrollably. She dug her fingernails into my back while she moaned with pleasure. Her pussy drenched me. The scent of her pussy was one of the sweetest things I had ever experienced. The night truly turned out to be a night to remember forever.

TiaraX
TiaraX
1 Followers