Voyeur Turns Out To Be Brother

Story Info
She wonders who planted the camera.
1.6k words
4.06
103k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fantasy. Everyone in this story is over the consenting age of 18.

Also note that this story is about incest and if this is a subject matter you do not wish to read about then my story is not for you.

Thank you for reading and please feel free to comment and rate!

*

I want to tell you about an amazing day during my summer break from college. I spent the day laying poolside with a great book and my mp3 player. I realized my body had enough sun and a shower was needed to refresh myself. The shower itself was pretty uneventful but what happened after my shower is a whole different story!

As I'm getting dressed after a nice hot shower I noticed a small blinking red light outside my bedroom window. I was a bit freaked out as I didn't know who planted the camera and why they wanted to spy on me, but I also noticed that my nipples were beginning to swell and my pussy starting to throb.

I proceeded to drop my towel to the floor and slowly walk back towards my bed while rubbing my firm tits with my soft hands. I laid down on my bed and became more fierce with myself with the constant thought of someone spying on me. The possibilities of who it could be kept running through my head and what they were doing on the other side of the camera. I imagine my boyfriend stroking his 8" cock to the image of me fresh out of the shower. I can't help myself anymore and almost violently force 2 fingers in my soaking wet pussy. I thrust them in and out faster and faster pulling out long enough to rub my pussy juices on my throbbing clit. I pull my pussy lips, and rub my clit faster and harder each time I go back to it. I plunge 3 fingers into my pussy feeling it stretch further than it's been stretched before. Fuck it feels so good I have to get 4 fingers in there! I fuck myself with my 4 fingers slowing down to open and close them letting my pussy expand and contract. I wish I could get my whole fist inside my tight little pussy but there is no way it's going to fit.

Suddenly I hear a light tapping on my door. I stop and rush to grab my towel but I can't get to it before the door opens. There stands my 6'3" older brother in a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. He said he was sorry to bother me but wanted to know if I could help him with something.

I'm still scrambling to get my towel around my body as I tell him yes. I asked what he needed help with and that's when it caught my eye. His huge cock swelling in his shorts. Its not something that is easy to hide in shorts like this.

I shouldn't be looking! He's my older brother! Its wrong! Its so big! It just keeps getting bigger! I can feel pussy juices begin to run down my thigh. Shit I hope he doesn't notice me looking! I can't take my eyes off of the hidden treasure's in his shorts! I want to see more! I want to taste it! But its wrong. He's my brother and what if mom and dad found out! They would surely kill the both of us!

I stammer over my own words when I ask him what he needs help with. He quickly drops his shorts to reveal the most beautiful hard cock I have ever seen! My jaw dropped to the floor and I dropped to my knees. He grabbed the back of my head, wrapped his fingers through my wet tangled hair and forced his cock down my throat. I gag and try to pull away but he keeps pushing my head closer and closer until the base of his cock is now in my mouth. I can feel the hair on his balls tickle my neck and chin. Im loving every second of this! Finally he stops, runs his finger under my chin and stands me up.

I am speechless and wish I knew what to say, but he does the talking for me. He tells me that he has noticed over the last few weeks how sexy and confident I have become to him. That every time I walk past him the scent that lingers leaves his cock swollen and painful. He tells me that he has been watching me through the camera for the last 5 days sleeping, getting dressed, talking on the phone, and my most intimate moments with myself and with my boyfriend. He tells me that beating off is no longer an option for him and he needs to fuck me. He needs to taste me, smell me, feel me. He knew his cover was blown tonight when I put on a little show for the camera.

Thats when he pushes me down on the bed and spreads my legs wide open and buries his face in my pussy licking me inside and out. He sucks on my clit and tugs on my pussy lips with his teeth. I can help myself and scream out "I NEED MY BROTHERS COCK IN MY MOUTH NOW!!!"

He flips himself around to a 69 while still eating my pussy. It feels amazing! I have never had my pussy licked like this before. My legs begin to twitch, my body trembles, I can feel an orgasm building. Suddenly my brother plunges 2 fingers deep inside my pussy. He is moving them faster and faster all while sucking on my clit! I can't get enough of his cock down my throat. I suck harder and faster. I want my brothers cum down my throat! He continues fingering me adding a third and fourth finger. My pussy is dripping, my body is hot. I am so close to cumming! He pulls his cock out of my mouth and flips back around to face my pussy. He pushes up harder with his fingers deep inside my pussy. I feel like I have to piss but I don't want my brother to stop. He looks me dead in the eye and says "How bad do you want your brothers cock in this tight little pussy?" That pushed me over the edge and I lost all control over myself. He fingered my pussy harder and faster as I begged him to make me cum. It built to the point of an explosion inside me. His face was buried once again in my pussy as I squirted the sweetest juices from my pussy. He licked me clean and started to caress my tits.

My brother whispered in my ear "What would mom and dad do if they caught us fucking?" I replied to him "We would just have to invite them to join us." He kissed me hard and put his hand around my throat applying a little pressure. I have never been choked before and the thrill that ran through my blood made me cum again!

My brother moved between my thighs and forced them apart. I could feel his huge swollen cock pressing against my pussy. He looks up with the most devious look in his eyes and says "I can't believe I'm going to fuck my little sister." "I have waited for what seems like an eternity to bury my cock inside my sisters tight little pussy!" I had enough of the talk and reached down between our legs, grabbed his cock and guided it inside me. Immediately I came! I could feel every inch of his hard cock filling me and I wanted more! My brother wrapped his hand around my throat again and thrust his cock into my pussy, thrusting harder and harder! Then he pulled his cock out, grabbed my hip and flipped over to my belly then pulled me up to a doggy position. He drove his cock deep inside me and I came again! I could feel my cum running down my legs and splashing onto my ass. My brother grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me back to meet his thrusts each one getting harder than the last. I could feel the most intense orgasm building and I screamed out "PLEASE JOE! FILL YOUR SISTERS PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I WANT EVERY OUNCE OF MY BROTHERS HOT CUM INSIDE ME!!!" He fucked me like I have never been fucked before then decided to pull his cock out of my pussy again! I was beyond pissed this time!

All I want is for my brother to cum inside me. He maneuvers to where he is kneeling in front of me and forces his cock back in my mouth! He fucked my throat making me choke and gag. Then I feel it! His body tenses, his cock gets a little thicker, his balls get tighter and he shoots his hot load of cum down the back of my throat. I finally get my brothers cum inside me and I swallow every drop! We fall over on the bed, panting and sweaty. He rolls over to face me and asks "So do you mind if I move the camera inside your room?" To which I replied "Why move the camera inside my room when you can come see for yourself what I'm doing."

Since this first instance with my older brother, we fuck on a regular basis and plan to move to a different state where we can live our lives without fear of someone we know finding out about our incestuous relationship.