Voyeuring the Cruz Ch. 1

Story Info
Young voyeur enjoys a California beach town.
1.7k words
3.57
45.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers

I had only worked a week so far in this fun, California beach town. It was a place young people from all over northern California and the valley came to get loose, do a little surfing, visit the boardwalk and check out the opposite sex, though not necessarily in that order. I was employed as a gas jockey at a full serve station on the main street leading into and out of town, fairly close to the beach. There was one other kid, 19, who worked there. I had just turned 18, and had left home to experience the world. The hours were long and the pay short, but I liked meeting the people that came in for gas, mostly young and looking for fun.

One afternoon, after a small rush of business I remarked to my co-worker Russ, that I had almost wore a hole in that 56 Chevy classic's windshield because the chick sitting shotgun had let her skirt ride up quite high giving me the most awesome view of her bikini panties that didn't really cover very much. Russ only smiled knowingly, then explained that one of the fringe benefits of working here was just that. "Some girls," he said, "just like to flash you a little and then pretend they're not aware, but they always seem to sneak a look to see their effect on you."

"For what they paid you here, a fringe benefit or two couldn't be all bad!" I replied.

That was when he smiled a strange sly smile, and leaned closer to me speaking softly in a kind of conspiratorial tone.

"Hey dude, there more than just one fringe benefit here". Then he arose and motioned for me to follow. We went into the lubrication bay with the hoist and lubing equipment and on into a small dark storeroom where motor oil, battery acid, additives, etc. were stored. There was a ladder going up to what appeared to be a small storage loft. I had been in there several times to fetch items for restocking shelves and had surmised that the ladder was for reaching the uppermost shelves. Wrong! Russ told me to climb the ladder and "check it out." So I did, but the bell dinged signaling a customer had pulled in and he said he'd take care of it and I should continue to go up and "check it out." So I did.

Reaching the top of the ladder, I looked over the loft; old promotional signs, banners, and the like were strewn all over, but a light caught my eye. There right at the edge of the loft there were two ventilation fixtures, not far apart, but the fans that were once installed there were missing. Instead, there was a small sheet of Mylar taped over each one. The light shown from there. The louvers were fixed in an almost vertical position and when I peered down, I realized that I had an unobstructed view of nearly the entire area of the women's and men's restrooms.

"Whoa, what the fuck was this all about," I thought to myself. I wasn't too sure what to make of it, but my mind was off into a thousand thoughts of potential possibilities as I was very inexperienced, a virgin if you must know, and I had this curiosity about sex that had been driving me mad. Holy shit, I thought, and I felt a little growing in my nether regions as I contemplated what was before me.

Just then, the door opened, and two girls walked in what I realized was the women's room. The second one in carefully locked the door behind her and the first went into the stall, dropped her shorts and sat down on the toilet. I heard her stream forcefully hit the toilet water.

I then heard the other girl exclaim, "I just can't wait, that was such a long drive." Wherefore she too dropped her shorts and perched herself right square on the sink.

Cooing sounds of relief wafted up to my ears with a subtle echoing quality produced by the tile and metal of the facilities, as both girls relieved themselves. Jesus H. I thought, as I watched, transfixed by a sight I had never ever even dreamed about. I could see a little of the pubic hair of the girl on the sink, but the one on the commode had her shorts pulled up close and was leaning very far forward. As they finished, I watched the first wipe though it was not very revealing, but the other girl hopped off of the sink, asked for some toilet paper, and semi-squatted in front of the sink and meticulously dabbed at her crotch. I was afforded the best live view of a girls pussy I had ever seen. My dick was going to burst, it was so hard. Pulling up their shorts, the two girls primped a bit in the mirror, then unlocked and left the restroom.

"Holy shit, Batman," was all I could think.

I slowly climbed down the ladder and then back through the service bay and out front where my buddy was just finishing up gassing their car and taking their credit card. Both girls appeared to be about 18 or 19, and were laughing and giggling as girls are want to do in anticipation of a fun time. While running the credit card, Russ gave me a knowing, sidelong glance and a wink. Fringe benefits indeed.

When they were gone Russ came back into the office and said to me "Well, how was it?"

I just sat there with my mouth open. Russ laughed his ass off. The bell dinged again and another customer pulled up and Russ said, "I'll get this one too 'cause you don't wanna go out there with that showing".

He pointed to my still rigid pecker showing prominently through my levis. I couldn't even retort as I was dumbstruck.

Later that night, by the way we worked from 8 AM till closing. Closing was anytime that the business slacked off, usually 11 or 12 at night. Anyhow, a car pulled in with two girls and two guys.

The driver hollered "fill it up" and they all bailed out of the car and bolted for the restrooms as quick as they could.

It was Russ's turn for service, so I kicked back and moseyed toward the storeroom and the ladder. The chicks were bitchin. Once up into place I heard the girls talking, The blonde one was saying "God, if I hadn't jumped into the water he would have fucked for sure."

She was on the can. The other, a redhead, replied, "is that so bad? He's really a hunk."

Over this conversation the sounds from the mens room also made it to the loft.

"Goddamn it, I almost had her dude, if she hadn't bolted into the fuckin' ocean I could have fucked her good, damn!"

"But I've got my friend visiting," I heard from the little girls room.

"So what, guys don't give a shit, mostly." came a reply from the other girl.

Both girls and guys were wearing swimming attire. I focused on the girls. After peeing, they primped in front of the mirror, but then, one started jumping up and down. She was checking herself out in the mirror. I could only surmise that she was evaluating her "bounce." Her young tits' responsiveness and firmness. Then the other girl did the same. This was an activity that I came to expect, more often than not, all summer long from the girls. They seemed fixated on their "bounce." Can't blame them though, 'cause so was I. Then I heard the guys talking.

"I'm sure she's on the rag, you can tell by the way she walks" said one.

"I don't give a rat's ass," said the other. "I'm horny as hell and I've been hitting on her for a week now and this trip ain't cheap."

"Would you eat her out if she's really having her period"?

"I think I would, if I thought I could slip it to her after."

Oh shit, my cock was hard. This was not only enlightening but erotic as hell.

Then, glancing back to the girls, I heard, "well, if a guy would eat me when I'm having my period, then I guess I'd owe it to 'em."

Then they all left the restrooms and piled back into their car.

We closed the station after that, and I caught Russ and asked him how long he'd worked there and about the 'peep hole'. He said since he was 15 and he was the one to remove the vent fans and install the mylar. He invited me to check out the restrooms with him as we were required to clean them anyway after closing. In the womens, I could see the vent fan fixture and nothing seemed abnormal about it. The mylar, while darkening the view from the loft somewhat, completely blacked out anything you could see from inside the toilet. It looked like any other bathroom vent fan fixture. The same was true for the mens room.

So there it is, only June and the whole summer before me. Russ also turned me onto the fact that, being on a corner, there was three other corners. One was a fast food drive in, the other two competing gas stations. Innocuous at first until he pointed out the pay phones located on each of the four corners. Russ explained that a lot of people find it hard to find parking on the beach parked up here on the hill and walked. He then showed me the list of phone numbers for each payphone. He then related to me that when a fox was going by, it was 50/50 that if you rang that phone, she would stop and answer.

"That's how I get a lot of dates" he revealed. "Keep your eyes open and the phone ready." he advised, "if you want to have some fun. You can't lose even if they're not interested as it's anonymous. And it's a lot of fun too," he added.

So that is how my best summer started. The year is 1967 and marijuana, hippies, free love, and good times prevailed. I became an expert pervert and also scored a lot of young pussy. I partied 'till I dropped, fucked 'till I was limp, and met the most interesting people and overheard the most profound intimate conversations you can imagine.

I miss those times so I am documenting them now for posterity, and you can learn about them in the chapters that follow.

akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers