Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth dove onto mine and we began a deep, passionate kiss. Derek felt my balls tighten and the base of my cock swell as fluids began to course through my loins. A moment later, cum gushed out the tip of my cock and into Diane's vagina.

The three of us rocked and ground gently together as we exhausted ourselves, orgasmic pleasures ebbed and waned, final drops of semen and lubricant spilling from their holes. Diane rolled gently off of me, letting my cock slip from her pussy, and lay on her side. I turned carefully to face her, and ran my right hand up and down her side, back over her ass, then around the front to her breasts, then finally down to rest over her womb. Derek spooned up behind Diane, pressing his limp manhood into the crack of her ass, and draped an arm over her chest.

Diane got up for a minute to go to the bathroom and Derek looked over at me and said, "So dude, what'd you think?"

"Man," I replied, "I've been wanting a piece of that ass all week."

He offered me his fist and I slammed mine against his in a gesture of manly bonding, at the same time Derek said, "She stays on your mind."

"Yeah, dude," I replied, "I just got to work her out of my system."

"How's that?"

"By fucking the hell out of her."

We both laughed at that and Diane caught us as we came out of the bathroom.

"What are you laughing about?" Diane asked us boldly.

"Nothing, baby," said Derek, low and mean, "Why don't you suck on my dick?"

He stroked his cock a couple times and it started to firm up. Diane came over, crawling onto the end of the bed and took him in her mouth. I got off the bed and took a much needed piss. When I came back I could see Diane's ass waving in the air. It looked very inviting and I knew one hundred and ten percent why Derek found it appealing.

I bent down and kissed her soft skin. She raised her ass as much as possible, opening her legs a little wider as she slurped hungrily on Derek's cock.

Bending further, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, I kissed along the crack of her ass towards her swollen pussy lips. Then I kissed the moist lips softly.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth. I slid his tongue into her treasure, tasting her delicious juices. She'd cleaned up somewhat in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Derek had both hands on her head was actually humping his hips upwards somewhat, fucking her mouth. He held her hair out of her face so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her mouth.

I buried his face in her ass, my tongue darting all over her hard little clitoris. She squirmed before me, moaning, an orgasm already on the way. Teasing her, I licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. My tongue circled her anus, licking all around it. I spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide, sliding my tongue in and out of her asshole as she tried desperately to continue giving a blowjob.

Suddenly, I withdrew my tongue and clamped my mouth around her entire cunt, sucking on her lips. Diane moaned very loudly as my tongue lapped quickly over her clitoris. She held Derek's cock in her mouth, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth, she was too caught up at this point in the approaching orgasm.

I was relentless, my tongue licking wildly over the sensitive clit that I held in my mouth. Finally she came with some force. She pressed her sexy ass back against my face, rubbing herself on my mouth as she came hard. She was shaking. The walls of her cunt were convulsing, and she was gasping for breath.

Then I got up on my knees behind her, my nearly ten inches standing tall, on fire. I ran that fat cock down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. I placed it at the entrance to her treasure. Diane finally came to her senses and began to bob her head up and down on Derek's cock again eagerly, to his delight. He moaned as she hungrily went crazy on his dick, sucking on it like it like a feast.

I pushed forward, watching as her pink, swollen lips stretched open and accepted my cock again slowly. She was so wet he was able to push my entire rod inside her in one stroke. I had really loosened her up earlier. Once again, she had two cocks inside.

I grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to slide myself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake. Derek's cock slipped out of her mouth and her moans were no longer muffled.

I was driving my huge manhood in and out of her eager snatch over and over. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and the slapping noises my groin made against her ass were as loud as her cries. I was really nailing her, pounding against her ass.

Derek, in the meantime, was left sitting there with a hard cock. He rubbed the head of his cock over her face, trying to get her to suck it again. When she felt his cock rubbing on her she obediently opened her mouth and he was able to slip it back in. Her warm mouth slid most of his dick inside.

Suddenly, I pulled my cock out of her dripping hole. I placed the mushroom head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole. My dick was coated only in the juices her pussy gave it. Would she be able to take it? Most women had some trouble even with KY.

I pushed hard, roughly, forcing my cock to squeeze into her tight anus. It had been loosened earlier by Derek. Diane moaned around the penis in her mouth as the first two inches of my cock slid into her ass. I slid myself out of her ass and then pushed back inside, forcing half of my rod into her asshole. Then I pulled back a bit, and rammed my entire cock all the way into Diane's asshole. She came. It happened just that fast. She came, and it caught her off guard. Her orgasm took complete control of her body.

I could feel her ass convulse around my cock as I continued to slide it in and out of her. She was sucking extremely hard on the dick that was in her mouth as she came, and this sent Derek on his way.

He was so excited. His cock spasmed in her mouth just as her orgasm was dying off.

She pulled him out of her mouth, gasping. She managed to swallow the cum that was in her mouth. Her small white hand stroked his cock, as another cock, slid in and out of her asshole. More jism shot out of Derek's dying dick. Diane moaned, still stroking him as he shot sticky fluid on her arm. Finally, he stopped ejaculating, and he got up off the couch, making his way to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I didn't miss a beat. I continued to jam my manhood in and out of my new lover's ass. Hard. Because of my size, I was usually a lot more gentle. But not now. I needed to fuck this girl out of my mind. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. I rammed hard against her pale ass as I fucked it.

Derek emerged from the bathroom with a towel for Diane. As he approached, he watched my huge dick slide in and out of this woman's tight asshole using long, hard strokes. He became aroused again watching.

I loved how she looked.

She was at my mercy before me. Her ass was so tight around me, yet she took my entire length, and took it hard. Her ass was rippling with each impact; she was a moaning rag doll, cumming. And I was losing it again.

I fucked her up the ass a few more quick strokes before I lost it. I jammed my cock all the way up her open hole, holding it there. Cumming inside her. As she came around me.

As Derek looked on, I moaned, cock still spasming. My hands held her sides tightly, not letting her get away. I grunted again as more of my seed flowed into her. I held myself in her until every drop of trickled into her ass. Finally, I withdrew now only partly hard, and I slipped out.

"Ohhhh," Diane sighed.

She crawled up onto the bed and lay on her back, momentarily exhausted. One foot rested on the floor, the other was flat on the bed, knee bent. The triangle of her pussy was exposed just above her beautiful thigh.

Her leg was bent erotically, and Derek's gaze trailed from her tiny foot, up her smooth calve, over her knee, down her thigh again until it rested at her wonderful treasure. Diane wasn't paying attention to him, her eyes were shut, gasping for breath. I noticed that Derek was rock hard again.

He knelt beside the bed and began to kiss her cheek beside her ear, sliding his hand over her stomach. When she felt his lips on her cheek, she turned her head, opening her eyes. His lips were on hers and she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue inside. She was insatiable! She sent her tongue into his mouth as he caressed up her body. His hand cupped her breast, squeezing it gently as they made out.

Derek moved his hand back down her body as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Now he began to rub her slit, his fingers focusing on her sensitive clit. She sighed into his mouth as his hand teased her pussy. Her slit was sopping wet, and Derek was no doubt dying to get inside it. His hands grabbed her naked breasts as he began to kiss down her neck, massaging them. His tongue began to lick all around her pink areola as he lifted a leg up onto the bed, squeezing it between hers. His tongue teased over her sensitive nipple, sending thrills through her body. He sucked her erect nipple into his mouth, lightly licking it.

She was breathing laboriously again as he trailed kisses down her stomach. He kissed her perfectly trimmed pussy. The scent of sex was strong in my nostrils as he kissed the top part of her inner thigh. He was now in between her legs, kissing her just beside her cunt as her chest heaved above him. He kissed her moist lips and she gasped. Derek slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, tasting her. He tickled her clit with his tongue and she began to writhe her hips up into his face.

Derek slid his black hands under Diane's ass and slid his tongue far inside her pussy. She moaned, running her feet up the sides of his body. She ran her hands through his hair, holding his head between her thighs, forcing him to continue pleasuring her. He squeezed her soft ass cheeks, holding right in his face as his tongue licked up her swollen lips to her clitoris. He began to lap at her clitoris using light, rapid flecks of his tongue.

"Oh!" she gasped, and she began writhing her hips into his face more urgently.

She seemed to be having yet another orgasm. Diane raised her ass up off the couch and rubbed it in Derek's face. Her body was flushed.

Derek began to kiss up her belly, briefly stopping to give attention to her tits, before kissing on up her chest and neck. He raised up his body and aimed his cock at the pink lips of her vagina. He pushed forward and her well greased, loosened lips easily allowed him inside. He slid all the way into her warmth in one stroke.

His lips were on hers, and they kissed passionately as he began to slide his member in and out of her slowly. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed sloppily, and she was moaning with every gentle thrust.

The two were going at it on the bed, oblivious to my presence. Diane's sexy legs were spread wide in the air, bent at the knees. Her beautiful feet were flailing behind Derek's thrusting ass. Their lips were locked in a kiss, and her moans were muffled by his mouth.

I approached them, my dick at full hardness. Diane's moans were loud and high pitched as she got fucked harder. Her eyes were closed, her hands were caressing Derek's back.

She felt something touch her cheek and she opened her eyes. My huge cock was right in front of her. She grabbed me with her left hand, wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft, and shoved part of my cock in her mouth as Derek plowed at her pussy with his own cock.

She began to slurp hungrily on me while Derek rammed in and out of her horny vagina. Her ongoing moaning was muffled by the fat cock in her mouth. I put my hands on the back of her small head and began to fuck her mouth. I slid about two-thirds of my shaft in and out of her expert mouth.

Derek was up on his arms pistoning in and out of this horny girl. His eyes kept moving from her tits bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts up to her mouth where she was giving me head. Both of us were feeling amazing, Diane was such a pro at this. Finally, I pulled my dick out of her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Here," I said, "Let me fuck her now."

Apparently not wanting to argue, Derek pulled his member out of her loosened hole.

"Get up," I ordered.

Diane sat up, and watched me lie down on my back. She scrambled to get on top of me, straddling my cock. I watched her hand lift my huge cock up into the air, pressing her pussy down on it. I sunk inside her easily, and we both moaned as my entire length slid into her vagina. Derek watched as she raised her amazing ass, and dropped it, sliding my cock in and out of her eagerly. Diane was bent right over, her lips finding mine, and we kissed hungrily as she rode me.

Derek could not take his eyes off her ass, though.

Derek ran the head of his cock down between her ass cheeks again, stopping when it reached the entrance to her asshole, still coated with my cum. Her heart was pounding.

Derek pushed forward. Diane's asshole opened easily for Derek on his second trip inside. He slid his cock into her asshole in one stroke.

She groaned, head arched back. I was incredibly horny as I watched what was going on. He jammed my rod inside her, holding my ass up off the couch, holding myself in her all the way.

"Holy shit!" she moaned.

She couldn't move. I began to hump my hips upwards rapidly, my hard manhood pistoning in and out of her pussy. Derek tried to slide his cock in and out of her tight ass, and he succeeded, albeit much slower.

And she prayed to God for salvation.

An orgasm must have washed over her as she spilled her juices out around my cock. But it did nothing to slow me down from ramming my hips upwards, driving my manhood far into her cunt as fast as I could.

Diane was just a helpless rag doll as I gave it to her in one hole and Derek gave it to her in the other. He began to fuck her up the ass harder, slapping against her sexy rear. She was screaming by now.

The look on her face, the look of complete ecstasy, along with her beauty, along with thoughts of what was being done to her, and I lost it. I grunted, slapping up inside the girl a few more times. I jammed my cock far inside her and held it there. As Derek continued fucking her up the ass, my cock spasmed painfully inside Diane's vagina, letting loose the remaining juice I had left in my body. My moans, however, were drowned out by her cries. Her orgasm would not let up!

Her vagina would not stop pulsating, and Derek would not stop ramming his dick up her ass. I, however, was spent. This gorgeous, insatiable woman had worn him out in every way, as his dick grew soft in her pussy, finally slipping out of its own accord. I was trapped beneath them, though, as they continued to have anal sex.

"Get off," I said to them.

Reluctantly, Derek pulled his dick out of her sexy ass slowly. He watched every micro second of his cock popping out of her asshole.

They got off the bed, and I stood up. It took Diane half a second to lie on her back on the bed, legs spread wide invitingly. It took Derek even less time to get on top of her. Her tiny feet were up in the air around him as he aimed his cock at her hungry cunt.

He slid inside her sloppy pussy in one stroke, and he began to immediately fuck her hard. Derek thrust in and out of her as hard as he could, not taking very long to reach the edge.

He gave her pussy a few more rapid thrusts, slamming himself down into her and holding it there. He moaned, letting loose. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her.

I looked on without any jealousy. They brought their climax to an end and lay tangled together.

I realized that this one night stand had gone far to satisfying my lust for her. But I couldn't resist one last fuck.

Before having my fun, I walked over to the window and lit up a smoke from Derek's pack. I exhaled a long puff of smoke and watched it drift in front of me. The window was still open and I walked over to look out and see what the view was like. As I walked I gave my cock a few experimental tugs to see if it had any juice left in it.

I could plainly see my window from here. But I was surprised what else I could see. This room was a voyeur's dream; dozens of windows were visible where anyone could look inside. Then something caught my eye: a flash of movement from my building. A guy was silhouetted in his window. I could see that he was plainly working his cock and his eyes and binoculars were trained on me and the goings on behind me. My cock was now at full staff. We must have given him quite a show tonight.

I gave him a thumbs up.

Then I shut the window shade.

There ought to be a law, I thought, laughing to myself, as I turned back to service the beautiful Diane again.

* * *

Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.