Voyeurism in the JLA Pt. 01

Story Info
Voyeurism of superheroes.
808 words
3
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan Choi had inherited the technological wonder his missing mentor Ray Palmer was famous for. A belt which allowed him to shrink to the size of an ant or even subatomic. He had helped his mentor use the technology for two years prior to his disappearance. He covered the logistical element of their operation while Ray went out into the field, punching villains, saving mankind and generally doing good.

The time he had spent in support of 'The Atom' had been the most exciting of his young existence, aside from this he was a social recluse and a virgin. He spent his time playing videogames or reading comic books in solitude. Aside from these two things his favourite hobby was subtly catching glances of the many painfully attractive women that plagued his college campus and taking the soonest opportunity to pleasure himself while he recalled the fleeting moments.

These opportunities had become few and far between recently. He was busy. Very busy. In the wake of what had happened to his mentor he had been recruited by Batman to be part of his 'Justice League of America'. In the first couple of weeks in this position he had been painfully out of his depth. He wasn't a superhero like Ray, he was unfit, had allergies and was unattractive (no chiselled jaw that seemed to be an unwritten requirement for the profession.) But he had taken to the job quicker than even he could have imagined. He was now a few weeks in competent at least.

However Ryans competency isn't the focus of this story nor is it what had played on his mind for the past three weeks, no that honour fell to Dinah Lance... Black Canary.

During their first group meeting the rest of the group including Ryan (at his full size) were already sat around the round table. Batman, Lobo, Killer Frost, Vixen and The Ray. Conversation was a mixture of work and small talk as they awaited their last member to join them. Ryan knew nothing of her although the name did ring a bell. When she walked in he was the first to spot her as she appeared in the door way. Immediately his heart quickened. Her high heeled boots gave her slender yet muscular legs an added definition. His eyes moved up wards past strong thighs covered in fishnet to black short shorts. Upwards still to a deep visible cleavage between two DD breasts. His eyes flicked up to acknowledge a beautiful face with full pouting lips before descending back to her cleavage for the remainder of the walk over. His dick hardened in his suit obscured by the desk and all to soon her confident strut towards them was finished and she took her suit. As she sat she gave ryan a quick condescending look implying she had seen him staring.

Batman stood and began the meeting. It droned on with Ryan taking quick subconscious glances at her statuesque figure when he dared. The more he took the harder he got until he was rock hard. He began to curse his pathetic physique and anxiety that meant he could never talk to her let alone hold her cup her large breast or squeeze her perfect bubble butt.

The meeting ended and Ryan was left with a problem an erect penis enclosed in tight latex costume that over the previous half hour had leaked a significant amount of precum. He made sure he was the last to leave, unable to resist Dinahs perfect rear end sway out of the room only worsening his predicament. It was painful.. cruel that he (a pathetic masturbation addicted nerd) had been put on a team with such a buxom bombshell this would be a sweet torture that he would have to endure for years to come. For an additional measure to conceal his swollen member and secret uncontrollable lust he shrank to the size of a pea to run out of the room and up to his quarters. It was then he had the idea.

Aching to masturbate to the strong mental image he had retained of Canary's leather clad ass swaying or her barely concealed breast that stuck out from her chest as she pushed them forward. Instead he resisted opting for the better alternative he had though up. He shrank once more and entered the air duct. Moving left to where he knew her quarters to be.

He entered the room content to wank himself silly over the cleavage now burned into his memory. but as he entered her room, dropping on to a small ledge, he saw that she had just begun to unzip her tight uniform. He shrank further still to ensure he couldn't be seen or heard. He had to control himself as he almost ejaculated into his pants. To be continued...