Voyeurism Isn't Always Easy!

Story Info
Sneaking to see the husband and his girlfriend having fun!
899 words
3.37
22.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an open relationship, so I have guys that I play with and he has chicks. Well we have a girlfriend that he plays with alone, and sometimes she joins us in our bedroom for some fun! Tonight though was just him and her, playing together alone.

Most nights that they want alone time, I am prompted to go upstairs and leave them to have fun together on the couch. They then will start to have their fun, making out, touching, feeling, enjoying each other and having sex, making her moan. Which every once in awhile I can hear upstairs....Well this turns me on and I lay there and play with myself touching my wet warm pussy, wanting to be involved, and touched. Some nights my husband comes up and tells me what has happened, telling me all the good details, and turning me on more, I play with myself as he tells me about being bad. Some nights after she has orgasmed and had enough, I am lucky enough to have him come up to me with his rock hard cock, throbbing, waiting, and wanting to cum inside my wet pussy. Him pounding me with his already used cock, fucking me like he had already fucked her.

Well tonight was different, I of course was prompted to go upstairs, hoping after he played with her we would come please me...I went upstairs and started doing some things and watching a movie. When I started to hear her moans, I wanted more tonight I wanted to hear more enjoy it more. So I went to the attic spaces off of my room to try and hear better, to try and get more out of them having sex, something I hadn't done before. But with no luck I couldn't hear any better, and was still left with the faint sounds of my husband pleasing another woman. Making my pussy wet and wanting, wanting to be fucked or played with! So I went to the foyer area of my bedroom hoping that it would echo up the stairs which it was a but better, but I wanted more! My new goal was not only to hear but to see, but I couldn't be obvious about it...

So slowly I started sneaking down the stairs using the cat and dog running up and down the stairs as decoys, to any loud noise I might have made. As the noises started getting closer, I couldn't wait to see what was happening.

I got to the last step and leaned forward peeking left into the living room, to see her beautifully perched riding my husband cock, making him tense and moan! She then got off of his cock, He then started stroking his cock, unknowingly showing me his big hard cock and how much he was enjoying her and wanting more. She was making out with him teasing him and making him want more of her wet pussy. Then she laid down on her back her pussy peaking out off the edge of the couch, he got down and buried his face in her muff...driving her wild, her moaning and fucking his face. He raised to his knees and shoved his big hard cock into her tight little assumingly dripping wet pussy. All the while I was peering from the stairs making sure not to get caught, and not being able to withstand playing with my soaked pussy. Moaning with pleasure and remembering to not be to loud as to not get caught watching. As he fucked her tight little pussy, as she moaned and enjoyed it more and more.

He pulled out and told her she was so hot before getting down and to start and eat her out some more and finger her warm moist pussy, making her climb to ecstasy, and him to put his throbbing cock back in her wet cunt, him playing and squeezing her beautiful tits. She sat up staying filled his cock and made out with my husband. Wrapping herself around him and he fucked her, and was biting and sucking on her neck making her moan even more he laid her back down and pounded her pussy hard making her orgasm and moan loudly. And making my body tingle and my pussy juices surge. Making me want so badly to be the one he was pounding. He pulled out of her throbbing pussy and shoved his cock in her tight little ass for her first time, after he had played with it a little before I had snuck down to see them playing...Her moaning first in pain, and then in pleasure. As he slowly fucked her ass, he came with great pleasure moaning and groaning squirting his juices deep inside her ass and collapsing on top of her.

As he got off of her and kissed her passionately goodnight I knew I needed to get back up most the stairs to not scare him by being on the bottom step. So I slowly started creeping up as he came closer and closer. I only got up five stairs before he appeared tired and wanting to cuddle and all I wanted was to have his hard cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy. But not tonight I would have to go to bed horny and waiting for the next night to be pleasured...