Voyeuristic Intention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Ryan situated himself between Kayden's legs, spreading Kayden's knees apart. He slipped his hands under Kayden's ass and pulled him up onto his lap. "You ready for this?" Ryan teased.

"Oh yeah." Kayden smiled up at him. "I'm so ready for you."

"Tell me what you want." Ryan commanded.

"I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you hard?" Ryan gave Kayden's ass a quick slap. "Tell me how hard you want it."

"I want you to fuck me so hard." Kayden moaned.

"Beg me for it." Ryan demanded. "You have to prove how bad you want it." He inserted two fingers into Kayden's ass again and began forcing them in and out, fast and hard.

"Please." Kayden whimpered. "Please I need it so bad Ryan. Fuck me hard, please. I can't take it anymore."

Ryan grinned playfully. "As you wish." He lifted Kayden's right leg and placed it over his shoulder so that Kayden's knee was bent down towards his own chest. Ryan withdrew his fingers then, taking his cock in his hand, pressed the head of it against Kayden's asshole. Kayden wrapped his hands around the bed posts and arched his back some as Ryan began to push his cock further inside. This wasn't Kayden's first time but he'd never had a cock as huge as Ryan's inside of him before. At first he wondered if Ryan would even be able to get it in. Kayden bit his bottom lip and pinched his eyes closed as Ryan moved his hips back and forth slowly. He was stretching Kayden out and it was uncomfortable at first but it also felt amazing.

"Damn your tight." Ryan said as he worked his cock into Kayden's hole. He stopped for a moment, reaching over to the night stand beside the bed and grabbing a bottle of lube that he had sitting on top. He glanced at Erik briefly and grinned some. Erik was still sitting in the arm chair but he had his hand down his pants, tugging on his own cock. He looked as though he were thoroughly enjoying the show.

"You don't care if I jerk off do you?" Erik asked him.

"Knock yourself out." Ryan told him.

Erik muttered a brief "Thanks" through gasping ragged breaths then pulled his dick free of his jeans. He was fully erect and working it furiously. Ryan managed a quick peek then turned his focus back on Kayden and his ripe, waiting, little asshole. Ryan opened the bottle and squirted some lube onto his fingers. He stuck them in Kayden again, rubbing the lube inside his ass and around the rim. Next he rubbed some lube onto his cock, replaced the bottle on the nightstand, and then pressed the head of his cock on Kayden's hole once more.

Kayden groaned and begged for Ryan to fuck him. He was so horny and the feeling was too intense to keep waiting. Ryan squeezed the outside of Kayden's thigh as he slowly began pushing his cock inside of him again. This time it went in with more ease, pushing apart Kayden's ass as Ryan plunged himself in deeper. Kayden gasped as the first inch disappeared inside him and then the second, the third, and so on. He felt a surge of hot pain shoot through him but it was quickly replaced by unimaginable pleasure as Ryan pushed the entire nine inches of his massive cock into Kayden's ass.

Holding Kayden's leg firmly on his shoulder, Ryan began to thrust his hips back and then forward again, slamming his cock inside over and over. Kayden grasped the bed posts tightly, holding on for support as Ryan pounded him hard. The bed shook and the head board beat loudly against the wall. Kayden gasped and moaned loudly. "Oh God, yeah." He wailed. "Fuck me Ryan, fuck me hard!"

Ryan did as requested, slamming his cock in harder and deeper. His muscles were tense and hard and his body had broken out in a thin layer of perspiration as he pounded Kayden's ass. Kayden was delirious with pleasure. He reached down and began working his own cock back up into a semi hard-on. Erik watched Kayden closely, his eyes drifting over Kayden's hand as he worked his dick. He watched his thumb encircling the head then his fingers sliding back down the shaft. He watched his chest heave and fall with each impassioned breath. He could tell that Kayden was really enjoying the fucking he was receiving from Ryan. Ryan was concentrating completely on Kayden now, oblivious to the fact that Erik was even there, but that didn't bother Erik in the slightest. His focus was fixed on the two in the bed, and on jerking himself off. Erik Stopped long enough to pull his shirt off and then slip out of his shoes and pants. He sat back down and took himself in hand once more. With his free hand he started rubbing his nipples, and then pinched them hard. Pleasure and pain collided and Erik sighed heavily as his breathing increased to rapid panting and gasps of exhilaration.

Ryan groaned loudly as he pushed himself deep inside of Kayden and Kayden let out a deep sigh as well. He stroked his cock in rhythm to Ryan's thrusts, moving his fingers up and down along the shaft. His dick began to swell in his hand as he pumped it. Ryan looked down at Kayden's hard-on and smiled. "You have such a beautiful cock." Ryan told him. "Watching you jerk off really turns me on." Kayden blushed a bit. "Pity you never told me that before. I would have let you watch."

"Umm." Ryan grinned. "There's still time for that later." He pulled himself out about half way then slid in again slowly, teasing Kayden, making him beg for more. Erik loved this; their bedroom talk was saucy, naughty very sexy. It was a total turn on for him. The sounds of their moans and heavy breathing turned him on too, along with the sounds their flesh made when they came in contact with each other.

Ryan pulled out and slid back in slowly over and over again. Kayden writhed beneath him, sighing each time Ryan pushed himself into him. Finally, Ryan pulled out all of the way, his cock still hard and eager to find its way into Kayden's tight little ass once more. He let Kayden's leg drop to the mattress then he turned Kayden over onto his belly and pulled Kayden's hips up against his pelvis. Kayden steadied himself on his knees, his hand still firmly grasping his dick and pumping it. Ryan slipped a finger into Kayden's ass and teased him, moving his finger in and out then encircling Kayden's rim before inserting two more and fingering him hard. "Ohhhhh" Kayden moaned loudly. "Oh God yesssssss." Ryan grinned as he mercilessly worked Kayden's asshole. "You want my cock in you don't you?" He whispered.

"Yes." Kayden moaned.

"Yes what?" Ryan teased.

"Yes please." Kayden whimpered. "Please, I want it. Don't make me beg Ryan please."

Ryan gave Kayden's ass a sharp little slap then spread his cheeks wide apart with his fingers. "Nice." He whispered softly. He positioned the head of his dick outside of Kayden's hole and rubbed it around playfully. He liked keeping his friend in suspense; he liked the little noises he made and the way he pushed his ass up against Ryan craving more. He knew Kayden couldn't hold out any longer so he thrust his cock deep inside of him once more. Kayden cried out in relief as he felt Ryan's cock being driven into him. Ryan took hold of Kayden's hips and began to pound him harder now, his pelvis slapping against Kayden's ass cheeks with lustful fury. Kayden jerked his meat faster and harder, keeping in time with Ryan as he slammed his cock into his ass again and again. Kayden had his head nearly buried in the pillow, his arms quivered as he strived to keep himself up right. Ryan pressed his fingers hard into Kayden's hips as he pulled him hard against him, grunting with each thrust. Kayden jerked as Ryan squeezed his hips but Ryan didn't stop, he only fucked him harder and more viciously.

'Damn this is hot.' Erik thought as he watched them. His own dick was so hard and throbbing in his hand. He wanted so badly to fuck Kayden now. He imagined himself on the bed instead of Ryan, pounding that sweet ass over and over, making Kayden scream his name the way Ryan had. He was so full of lust at this point that it was maddening but all he could do was jerk off while watching his two friends screw. He panted and moaned as he felt his climax coming at last. His cock twitched in his hand and then the steady flow of cum suddenly burst from the head of his dick, down his hand and all over his belly. He gave a deep guttural moan then leaned back in the chair to rest.

Kayden had turned his head and caught a glimpse of Erik coming, it made him smile. He continued to jerk himself off, working furiously as Ryan fucked him hard. Ryan suddenly slammed himself against Kayden hard and let out an animal like growl as he came in Kayden's ass. Kayden could feel each pulse of cum as it shot out of Ryan's dick. "Ohhh fuccccck!" He cried out suddenly.

"Not yet!" Ryan flipped Kayden over onto his back. "Don't cum yet!" He commanded. He pushed Kayden's legs apart and went down on him, taking the length of Kayden's cock into his mouth, and sucking him hard. Kayden grabbed Ryan's hair and held onto to him tight, pushing Ryan's head down some as he sucked him. "I'm going to cum!" Kayden exhaled. Ryan wrapped his hand around Kayden's shaft and went down again then came up, licking his dick and the head. "Do it." Ryan breathed heavily. "I want it in my mouth, all of it." He ran a hand over Kayden's balls, rubbing them gently, and then he slid his hand over the inside of Kayden's thigh, pushing his leg open more. Kayden moaned loudly, his breathing was ragged. His entire body was shaking as Ryan began to stroke his dick while alternating between sucking it and sucking on his balls. With one long, drawn out, final groan, Kayden let loose and came. Hot, sticky, semen filled Ryan's mouth and he drank it in greedily. He sucked Kayden until Kayden had spilled the last drop of his seed then Ryan sat up, pulled Kayden to him and kissed him hard and deep. Kayden put his arms around Ryan's neck and kissed him back, tasting himself on Ryan's lips. Ryan shoved his tongue into Kayden's mouth, holding one hand on the back of his head while the other cupped his ass. He pulled Kayden tightly against him so that they were chest to chest and locked in a passionate embrace. Time seemed to stand still. Everything had suddenly disappeared and all the Kayden was aware of now was Ryan. The way he tasted, the way he smelled, the feel of his body pressed against Kayden's. Even Erik had been forgotten as Kayden found himself lost in the moment and savoring the feel of Ryan's mouth on his. Finally, Ryan pulled back, breaking the kiss, and Kayden sat back on the bed, exhausted and out of breath. Ryan smiled at him, ran his fingers through his soft blond hair, then slid effortless of the bed. "Come on." He said to Kayden as he took his hand, leading him off the bed as well.

"Where are you going Ryan?" Erik asked.

Ryan blinked as he glanced at Erik, totally nude, still seated in the chair next to his bed. "Shower." He answered simply. "We both need to get cleaned off."

"Can I..." Ryan shook his head as Erik started to get up from the chair. "Not this time buddy." He told him. "There's only room for two this time."

12