Voyeuristic Vengeance

Story Info
Sometimes revenge is best served 'hot'.
3.1k words
4.25
45.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company that my wife works for has a picnic every spring. Everyone wears their swimsuits, exposing winter-whitened skin that really shouldn't be exposed in many cases, and drinks far too much. The picnic is held near a local lake, and it's usually still too cold to do any swimming. However, by the time the sun sets, there are always a few people that are just drunk enough to think that going into the water is a good idea.

It was during one of these picnics that I first met Rebecca, a woman that my wife absolutely despised.

I think part of the hatred that sprang up between them was jealousy. My wife, Cindy, had a fabulous body, but she wore modest clothes. Her one vanity was her hair, which was long, luxurious and black. It had a slight, natural wave to it and it came to the top of her perfect ass.

Rebecca was also beautiful, but her hair was a golden blond color. According to Cindy, Rebecca would flirt with all of the men at work, especially Steve, the boss. Her flirting would get her out of doing a lot of work. Rebecca managed the helpless blond routine like a pro, and the guys were only too happy to do tasks for her. I think it was that more than anything else that angered my wife in such a personal way. She realized that her body was just as good, if not better, than Rebecca's was; but Cindy just couldn't bring herself to use it to her advantage.

Of course, petty jealousy wasn't the only thing that made my wife angry. Rebecca had a tendency to steal work that wasn't hers and get all the credit for it. She had once taken a proposal that my wife spent six weeks working on. Cindy accused her of it, but didn't have any real proof - Rebecca had taken the diskette that had all of the rough drafts as well as the final proposal. Since then, the women had managed to stay away from each other.

Rebecca came to the company outing dressed in a white tank-top that left her stomach bear, and a pair of light purple shorts that clung to her ass in a delicious way. She soon had a crowd of men around her everywhere she went. When she was tossing horseshoes, I had to practically drag my eyes away. Every time she would bend over to pick up the thrown shoes, her top would ride up, exposing the bottom swell of each of her creamy breasts.

During the course of the picnic, I found myself in Rebecca's proximity several times. She seemed to be flirting with me - laughing and touching my arm or my leg, twisting her hair around a finger as she spoke, toying with the arm straps of her tank-top, and throwing me little glances out of the corners of her eyes. I began to think that I was just being paranoid about it until Cindy mentioned it.

"That little hussy is coming on to you, isn't she?" She whispered to me at one point, adding a little nibble to my earlobe, as if to show me that she could flirt, too. "She would. She knows that I don't like her, plus you're the hottest guy here."

"Don't worry about me. I'm here with the most beautiful woman in the world." I've discovered that the best way to head off jealousy is with a lot of flattery. "Besides, she's just had a few too many drinks."

With a smile to show she was joking, Cindy said, "I'm going to kick her ass if she touches you one more time."

Cindy isn't the ass kicking kind, so we both laughed a little then went back to enjoying the picnic. It ended with about half a dozen people swimming around in the still ice cold water of the lake, just like every year. I realized that it was a right of spring, sort of like seeing the first robin. Of course, all but one of the participants were men - for some reason as soon as we get a few drinks in us, we seem to think that silly antics will impress women. The only female to join in was Rebecca. Cindy was right, she was an incorrigible flirt, but she was extremely talented at it. As she walked slowly up the beach, her white shirt clung to her breasts, giving all of us a look at her fabulous body.

She seemed not to notice that the water had rendered the top of her outfit see-through. She raised her hands up to push her hair back from her face. This caused her chest to stick out even more, and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. They were hard from the cold water, and I know that I wasn't the only guy there that was lost in a trance-like state from staring at her.

Unfortunately, I was the only guy there on the receiving end of my wife's elbow to the ribcage - well deserved - and her glare. She gave me a dirty look, then shrugged as if to say, "Go ahead and look." I winked at her and looked back to Rebecca, but by then the show was mostly over. One of the other wives had produced a towel and handed it to her. This may not have been too subtle, but it stopped the exhibitionist from her performance.

On the way home, Cindy said, "She really does have nice breasts, doesn't she?"

This felt like a trap, but I didn't know a response that would get me out of it. I went with what I thought was a good answer, "Rebecca? They're ok, I guess, but not as nice as yours."

"Not that I wouldn't like to believe you, but your pants are actually on fire right now," Cindy said with a grin.

"Only for you, baby."

We both laughed, and I felt her hand slip into my lap as I drove. I love those company picnics.

About a month later, as spring was turning into the heat of summer, Cindy came home flushed with excitement.

"The job opened up. Senior V-P of sales for the Rocky Mountain area. Oh God, Mark, this could be a huge break."

I thought about telling her not to get her hopes up, but why rain on her parade, right? So, I hugged her and said, "You're perfect for that job, hon. I know you'll do great at it."

"I've gotta get it first. That little flirt is up against me for it. Ted threw his hat in the ring, too, but he doesn't really want it, so I'm not worried."

Ted the Hack, as he was called, was a first rate hacker. He could get into any computer in their company building, and probably elsewhere. I thought that my wife's assessment was probably right. Ted was stuck in middle management because he was single and didn't want any more responsibility. These thoughts were in and out of my head in less than a second and my mind went back to my wife and the fact that her body was pressed against mine.

I still had my arms around her, and I let my hands slip down to her ass. I whispered in her ear, "Do you need a physical for the new job?"

Looking at me mockingly, she replied, "Is that all you ever think about?"

I started to defend myself when she put a finger over my lips and added, "Doctor."

Her good mood lasted for about two weeks. Every night she'd come home, tell me how she had managed to make herself look better for Steve - the head of her department and the one who would decide about the job - then allow me to ravage her. There were a couple of nights that we ate cold leftovers while watching Letterman because we hadn't had time to make dinner before heading for the bedroom.

At the end of the two weeks, she stormed into the house and threw her purse on the couch. "I can't take this," she growled, looking at the fresh roses I'd put on the kitchen table.

My first thought was that she was upset with me, but she quickly said, "Steve gave the job to Rebecca."

"What?" I was shocked. "But you've been there longer."

"I know, but according to Shelly, they've been leaving together for long lunches. I think she slept her way into the job." She let loose a tirade of profanity that would have made a sailor proud, and slumped onto the couch.

I brushed her dark hair out of her face and said, "If you can prove that they've been sleeping together, you can get them both fired, you know."

"I don't want to prove it. I want vengeance on that little tramp."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was soon to find out.

A few nights later, I was parking my van under a tree in the visitor slot near Rebecca's apartment. Cindy had eavesdropped while Rebecca was on the phone and learned that Steve would be at the blonde's place around ten. We were just waiting for him to show up. I had the digital camera slung around my neck, ready to get proof of their tryst. I had visions of private investigators filling my head. I was Sam Spade, I was Magnum, I was... I was driving around in a mini-van, not a sports car. Oh well, I could still pretend.

About five minutes past the hour, headlights splashed across our van.

"That's him. In the boxster."

Cindy was jealous of the car. I was jealous of it, too, although we were still young and both had good jobs, so it was just a matter of time before we had one of our own. Especially if Cindy's plan worked.

The minute Steve was inside the building, I headed up the fire escape. If anybody had noticed me and asked what I was doing, I had planned to say that my cat had run up there. Luckily, nobody saw me, or if they did, they ignored it.

I watched the second hand on my watch roll around five times, then peeked into the bedroom. There was a very sheer curtain over the window, and a lamp was lit in the room, allowing me to see in. The bed was right below the window I was looking into. As I glanced around the room, I saw the door open and the two of them came in. Steve appeared to look right at me. My body pumped me full of adrenaline, preparing me to run, but he didn't react at all. The curtain was perfect, making this almost too easy. I could see in, thanks to the light, but they couldn't see out.

Cindy had said they'd probably get right to it, and she was right. The two of them were practically ripping each other's clothes off. I double-checked that the camera flash was off - hoping that the light in the bedroom would be enough for the pictures to take. If there wasn't enough light, I'd wait until Steve and Rebecca were in a very compromising position, then take a couple of candid pictures and run like hell. I began to photograph them. Their clothes were soon gone, except for Rebecca's black panties. Her breasts were even more amazing than I had remembered from the lake. They were firm and the nipples pointed slightly up. Steve seemed to find them as appealing as I did, because his mouth was soon all over them. He licked the tips of her nipples, then gently sucked them into his mouth.

His hands found the panties and started to slowly inch them off of her gorgeous ass. I nearly forgot to keep taking pictures as the lacy, black underwear became a puddle of fabric on the floor. Her body was exceptional. Her legs were lean and tanned with a hint of the muscles underneath. As Steve lowered her to the bed, I could see that she was a natural blond. She had her pussy trimmed so that there was only an arrowhead shaped thatch of pubic hair above her clit.

My cock reacted to seeing her legs spreading open, that tendon that runs along the inside of a woman's thigh may well be the sexiest thing in the world, and her fingers were lightly caressing along both her thighs as she waited for Steve. He hesitated for a moment, then started to lick his way up from her ankles, moving closer and closer to her pussy. The two of them were giving me some fantastic camera shots, since both their faces were clearly visible.

Rebecca started flicking her fingertips over her clit, her body reacting with a mild shudder as she touched herself. Steve was licking small circles on the backs of her knees with just the tip of his tongue as she began to play with herself. Her right hand came up to rub her breasts, lightly pinching and pulling on her nipples. She used the middle finger of her left hand to stroke along her slit. It was hard for me to see what she was doing, but her fingers gradually became wetter and wetter.

Steve's cock was now pointing toward her pussy like a divining rod as he worked his way with delicious slowness up her inner thighs. He nibbled along that tendon, drawing nearer and nearer to her pussy. I could see that she was now delving into herself with at least two fingers and I'm sure that she could feel his warm breath on her pussy as she did it. I wondered what her pussy would smell like, taste like. My cock was painfully erect inside my pants.

I pulled back from the window, wanting to watch what happened next, because I was sure that the look of ecstasy on Rebecca's face would be exquisite, but I had a job to do. I glanced back through the pictures that I had taken. Most of them were fine. A couple were blurred by the curtain, but I had plenty of incriminating poses. I wanted some shots of them actually fucking, so I waited.

I snuck a peak around the window. Rebecca was on top of Steve, on one knee like a man about to propose. She had the tented fingertips of one hand on his chest and was holding his stiff cock in the other. She lowered herself until the head of his dick was against her clit. She moved his cock in circles, rubbing it on her sensitive nub, as her face took on a concentrated look of pleasure.

After teasing herself, she finally slipped his shaft back and lowered herself about an inch. The head of his cock disappeared into her pussy as she let out a low moan. I could see the inner lips of her pussy disappear as he slid into her, only to slip slowly back out as she moved herself up again. Most of the head of his cock slid out of her, and then she lowered herself again, still taking only his head into herself.

I could see tiny beads of sweat forming on her brow as she worked the first two inches of his cock in and out of herself. She continued to moan every time she lowered herself onto him. His hands were grasping the sheet, probably in an effort not to just thrust up into her wet pussy. Her breasts moved as her chest heaved with the exertion of holding herself upright.

She started gradually taking him in deeper and deeper, her pussy opening even more as his cock slipped into her. I could see her juices shimmering on the length of his shaft every time she pulled up. She was still moving with excruciating slowness, but her pace started to pick up. Rebecca pushed herself up until his cock was barely inside her, then completely speared herself on it in one sudden move. A shudder wracked her body and she let out a small cry. I think she had a small orgasm right then.

She remained still for just a moment, then lowered her leg so that both knees were on the bed, and put her palms flat on Steve's chest. She began to rock her body back and forth on him.

His hands were on her hips, guiding her as she rode his cock. Her mouth formed a perfect "O", and I could hear her moaning constantly. The sight of his cock disappearing into her was hypnotic and for a few minutes I had forgotten what I was doing there. I began taking pictures as her body's pace accelerated. Her hands went to her breasts, massaging them as she moved. As their groaning became more intense, she put her hands against the windowsill. Her face took on a labored look, and I could see sweat rolling off her as she moved. She came with a loud scream that was so primal I could feel my body reacting to it, my hips moving forward as I watched.

Her pace slowed and a smile spread across her lips. She slowly lifted her body, unimpaling herself from Steve's cock, then slid down his body. She kissed her way down his stomach and wrapped one small hand around his shaft. Her tongue darted across the head of his cock, then she enveloped it with her mouth. She used her hand and her mouth on him for only a few seconds before he came. She pulled back so that he could see the cum shooting into her mouth, then moved up so that the second spurt hit her chest. She continued to stroke him with her hand, then brought her mouth back down to lick off the rest of his cum. While she did that, her free hand was rubbing his juices around her chest.

I decided that it was time to go. I hurriedly made my way back down the fire escape and climbed into the van.

"Did you get them?"

"Hell, yes!" I was breathless; both from my flight to the van and from what I had just witnessed.

Cindy noticed the bulge in my pants and covered it with her hand. "Are you all worked up with no place to 'come'?" She asked, a grin playing about her lips.

"Oh, I know where I want to cum," I replied.

She laughed. "Take me home first. I want to download these. Steve's wife is gonna know where he came, too, if I don't get that job."

"Speaking of jobs," I said, with what I hoped was an inviting smile.

Cindy's lithe fingers undid my zipper, then she smiled and slowly took my cock into her mouth as I drove us home.