Voyeur's Fantasy

Story Info
Husband watches wife cheating with a big cock.
2.5k words
4.15
378.1k
161

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekday mornings are hectic at our house--my spouse and I are getting ready for work. Patty takes the bus to town and leaves the house a half-an-hour earlier than me. She is always running late and in a rush everyday. This particular morning, after Patty hurried and left for the stop, I noticed, she forgot her bus pass. Me being a good husband--I jumped into my car to bring her pass. I hoped to make it to her stop, before the bus's arrival.

I was close enough to the bus stop to see Patty still standing there; but, my good deed was being thwarted by a red light over a busy intersection across from her. I tapped on the steering-wheel waiting for the light to change. In the meantime, an old pick-up truck pulled over at the bus stop. I recognized it as a neighbor's truck. (This is a guy, whom I barely say hello to.) She smiled as she got in; he handed her a coffee; they then pulled away. I figured it must be a carpool, although I don't know where he works. It appears, she didn't need her bus pass, after all.

The traffic light finally changed to green. I had to follow them for a short distance to find a place to turn around and head back home. It wasn't more than a quarter-mile down the road, when I saw my neighbor lean back in his seat. He looked like he raised his hips, and he made a motion with both of his arms as if he had pulled down his pants.

Could I be imagining this? I don't know--my wife was looking down to his lap. I then saw his arm reach toward Patty, and he tried to grab her hand. She retracted from his grip with a quick jerk back. Her head was shaking no, but she continued staring at some exciting attraction her carpool-partner has exposed. He was pleading his case to her now, while Patty sipped her coffee and seemed to be deliberating. He again reached over to her (with a slow heedful gesture this time), taking the coffee away, and pulling her hand toward his lap. The love of my life had given in--she let her hand go with his and moved closer to him.

Patty had her body postured toward his, with her arms pumping in rhythm ahead of her. He was saying something to her; she was nodding in agreement. They started kissing with their hidden hands working away. I followed close behind (hoping she see me and stop this obvious infidelity). How far would she go with this? My Patty is playing with another dude's cock! I decided to drop back a short distance to compose myself.

The old pick-up slowed and turned to enter a bowling alley parking-lot. I found a decent spy-spot in an adjacent lot, where I could 'hunker down' and watch the action. I saw them locked in a passionate kiss. He then grasped Patty by the hair and pushed her head down to his lap. She disappeared from my view and didn't come back up. His head tilted back on the rest and was turning side to side. It's doubtless--my wife's sucking his cock.

Patty and I are in our mid-thirties. We've been together and happily married for more than four years. We first met, when I started working part-time at the retail outlet where she's employed. I was in between jobs; she explained my duties to me on my opening day at the seasonal position. I fell in love with Patty. It was her warm smile, charming looks, and indeed, her nice ass that made me foo-foo for her [a sudden loss of the ability to think with your brain and not with your dick]. She is five feet, four inches tall, with light-blond, shoulder-length hair. She has a trim figure and nice full breasts. (They're real knockers, too!) I was lucky to find Patty. Our wedding day was only six months after my first day on the job and meeting her.

Patty has a pleasant demeanor (being in sales for her livelihood), and she likes to flirt. I have watched her flirting with other guys, and I'm amused at some of the reactions from her prey. She does it for fun, gets good and horny, but Patty never really cheats on me (that is, up until now). Lovemaking between us has been fine, in fact, we have sex almost everyday. Porno movies, toys, and particularly erotic stories (those with cheating wives and husbands watching) enhance our 'open to just about anything' attitude toward sex. I'm guessing this cheating (I've happened upon here) has something to do with a conversation we had a few weeks ago. We were watching a movie that showed guys with super-big cocks.

I asked Patty, "Have you ever been with a guy who had a cock like this featured monster? Look how big his cock is!"

"I see it, Bob--he has a giant cock--but size isn't as important as how you use it," she said, but I could see, she was on fire with lust while watching the movie. She had all four of her fingers sloshing in her pussy. "No, I've never had, nor even saw a cock as big as this guy's. Besides, your six inches are plenty enough for me, sweetie." (She was helping me out here.)

"Really? Wouldn't you like to push yourself to the limit with a cock like this one in the movie? You see, Patty...I want to watch you," I admitted.

She looked at me curiously, "I don't know about you, Bob."

"No, seriously, I just think you need more than I can give you. We are getting old, you know. I want to watch--as you get fulfilled to the max with a big dick," I explained.

"Don't tempt me--you best forget about it. What happens if I do like it? I might come to death," she joked.

"I doubt that--you really enjoy sex. I just thought you would love to feel your pussy stuffed with cock, that's all," I said.

"Well, I have been fantasizing about well-hung guys, lately. I even had a dream...I was blowing a black man in a car...but suddenly the head of his cock turned into a chocolate ice-cream cone," she recollected with a giggle.

We had great oral sex (adding a little chocolate ice-cream) and a hot fuck session that evening (lasting for more than an hour). Patty came a couple of times, while we pretended she was with multiple partners and all had big cocks.

My neighbor's head bounced on the headrest with his mouth open and eyes closed. My wife, soon after, popped back up, wiped her lips, and licked her fingers. I shook my head in disgust--she sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He started his truck, turned onto the highway, and headed back to the bus stop. I followed them--figuring he would drop her off there. Wrong again--they passed the stop and turned onto our street. That means: the blowjob in the parking-lot was to kill time; they were waiting for me to leave the house; they think I'm off to work, and now, 'the coast is clear' to continue with this affair in my home. His truck drove into our driveway--Patty got out and opened the garage--he pulled inside as the door closed behind him.

I parked up the street to gather my thoughts. I can't go to work--I'm not shaved nor dressed properly. Patty is up to no good. I must sneak into my own house to catch her. While calling off sick for work, I gave them a few more minutes to get comfortable with their sexual tryst. No fear of being seen by them, as I walked to our house--all the curtains were closed. Slipping in the back-way, I could hear their voices coming from the living room.

"You know, Michael, you could be a porno star with this cock. I love how big and hard it gets." I heard Patty tell him.

"Patty, you make it like a rock with your mouth. You're the one, who should be in porno with your talents, and, you love fucking like a nymph. Maybe, we should make a movie together, then both of us will become millionaires," he jest.

I was spying on them from the dining room. Our neighbor, Michael, was sitting in the nude on my recliner. Patty, in just her bra and panties, was kneeling between his legs. She was stroking his cock, which had to be ten inches long. A thick shaft too, with blue veins branching out, and crowned with a pink head the size of a spring peach. I was impressed at the magnificence of his cock. I love to watch porno movies, but there is nothing like a live show.

"Hmmm, I do love your cock," she was moaning. My wife was rubbing her face all over his throbbing cock, kissing the crown, and licking the shaft. His shaved balls were hanging over the cushion of (my) chair. Patty was pulling the large sac, and rolling his big nuts in her hand. Her mouth opened wide for his cock. I watched her blow him.

"You're going to make me come in your mouth again, if you don't slow down, girl," Michael warned her. "Is that what you want?"

"I relish the taste of your cum; you shoot twice as much as Bob. It's more that I need to feel you inside me. You make me come, better than anyone else can, with your big cock. I want you to fuck me. Please, Michael? I'll do anything you ask."

"Are you going to insist I use a condom? I hate using them--my cock won't come in fucking rubber," he complained.

"We have to--these pills need one more day to start working. I can't have you making me pregnant. Please, just one more day, then I'll love to feel your cum shooting over and over again in my pussy," she told him. (Patty didn't discuss birth control with me.)

"All right, you put it on, then you can sit on my cock and fuck yourself silly. I'll tell you when I'm ready, then I'm shooting my cum all over you," he resolved. Patty opened and unrolled a condom that was so big--they could have used it to contain the gushing oil-well in the Gulf of Mexico!

Patty removed her bra and was shaking her tits like a striptease dancer. Her panties were next, and she held them up to show a huge wet spot soaking the crotch. "See how wet I get? That's just from sucking on your beautiful cock," she declared, as she tossed them to Michael. He put her pussy-scented panties in his mouth and chewed on them.

I admit--my dick was hard, and I squeezed it thru my pants, as I watched Patty straddle his torso facing toward him. She took hold of his long, hard cock, and aimed it toward her dripping pussy. Then, and much to my amazement, Patty eased down over that big fucker, and it split her pussy wide open. She was breathless to speak, making intelligible grunting sounds, as she forced herself onto his cock.

"Oh, I'm coming already. I'm going to come!" My wife shouted out, while fucking on his giant cock. She had an orgasm, before his cock had fully penetrated her--there still were three more inches yet to go in.

"My pussy is stretching open more, each time we fuck. You made it so I have to fuck your big cock to get off, Michael. I'm your private slut now. You know how much I need this cock; but, you're going to make me lose my job, by calling off too much," Patty accused him. (Nothing was said about her marriage, though.)

"How many sick-days do you have left?" Michael inquired.

"Just one left, and I'm using it tomorrow. Then, that's it. I don't know what we'll do after that. I'd like to use my vacation to fuck you for a whole week. Oh! I'm coming again at the thought of that. Ooh, yes! I want to fuck this cock forever!" Patty screamed as she came. Her pussy had reached the base of his cock, and she bounced hard and fast on top of him. She came a third time, with him pulling her nipples and slapping her ass cheeks.

"Patty! You love fucking! I never saw a girl that can come like you can. You need more than just one cock, don't you? You know, I have two friends who would love to fuck you with their big dicks, too. Do you think you could take all three of us at once?" Michael offered. He picked my wife up and laid her down on the floor, with his cock still skewered in her pussy. He pounded hard into her, making her hiss and claw at his back, before she shuddered in another orgasm. "Well, what do you say, Patty. Let's use that last sick-day of yours for the best--let's celebrate your pills working, too--with a bang, a little gang-bang, maybe. How about it?" he prodded her.

"Yes, I'll do it. I will do whatever you want. Please, keep fucking me, Michael. You make my pussy feel so good," she said and almost went to tears. I could see Patty was on another planet--now she's agreed to have his friends fuck her, too.

Michael did fuck her to another screaming orgasm. He then pulled his cock out of her pussy, which was coated with her creamy froth. He told her he was ready to come. Patty took off the condom and jerked his big cock, while she sucked on the head. "That's it, make me come. Just imagine, Patty...three big cocks tomorrow, with balls full of cum, and all for you," Michael taunted her.

The head of his cock got more swollen, just before the first streamer of cum shot out and landed on my wife's face. She sat there, vulnerable, with her eyes looking up to him, and both her hands jacking-off his cock onto her own face. He stood over her, shooting six more rapid spurts of cum, covering her hair, face, and tits. She put his spewing cock back in her mouth for the rest of his cum.

I tip-toed out of the house, when I heard Michael tell her he must leave to bid on a job. He said he would return in the afternoon to fuck Patty again. I spent the day buying surveillance equipment. (He did say "...we should make a movie together".) It seems too, evidence may be needed for our 'soon to be filed' divorce action. I'm fulfilling my voyeuristic fantasies. I had a quick jerk-off at the porno shop, before returning home at my usual time from work. Patty asked me how my day went.

"Well, I got three good leads, and I'm hoping to see a big day tomorrow," I said with a smirk. "How about your day, Patty?"