Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband watches wife continue big cock adventure.
2.2k words
4.3
142.2k
45

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dinner time; and on Thursday, my wife and I go to a local lounge to eat. The combo sports-bar and grille has a disc-jockey tonight. Patty loves to dance and show-off her body. This suits me fine--I sit at the bar and watch the game on the big screen. She asked if we were going tonight or not. For once, Patty was ready to go. I do mean looking hot, too. She was wearing her little black dress, with her tits bursting in full regalia and showing a lot of cleavage. Her blond hair, set in waves, lay softly over her exposed shoulders. The whole room did reek of my favorite perfume ("Red Door"). Patty had me wanting to eat her; but unfortunately, she had an attitude problem.

She complained her tummy ached, and she was eager to leave for the lounge and eat something. I'm guessing her stomach is full of our neighbor's cum. I watched her blow Michael this morning, and who knows how much of his cum she swallowed in the afternoon. I see her impatience to leave, as an opportunity for me to set up the surveillance equipment purchased today. My wife and her lover made big plans, including other men, for tomorrow's rendezvous at our house. I plan to secretly watch and film her filthy affair. I already placed a hidden microphone in her purse.

"If you're that starved," I said, "Why don't you take your car and go now? I'll catch up with you in about an hour. I have some work to finish up. You go on ahead and eat without me."

"All right, sweetie," she said and kissed me, "I'm sorry, I really do need to eat and can't wait any longer. I'll just see you when you get there." After another peck on my cheek, I watched Patty sashay out the door in her five inch heels. I didn't notice a panty line showing thru her short, flimsy dress and wondered if she was wearing any underwear tonight. She did take her panties off at the lounge once before (only to tease some horny bastards), but she has always started out the evening wearing them.

I bought two cameras and three microphones. I put one camera in the living room and the other in the bedroom. One 'mic' was hidden under the coffee table, another above the bed, and the third was planted in her purse. I bought something else today from the adult porn shop--a twelve inch, black dildo complete with a set of nuts on a suction-cup base. I was going to surprise her with it, because she had her dream where she blew a black man in a car.

I tried to rationalize this spying was all for security, being that strangers will be in our house, and Patty's protection. The truth is, it's going to be 'Exhibit A' in my suit against her for divorce. In her defense, I did ask her if she wanted to experiment with a another guy in a big cock adventure. The conditions weren't totally discussed, but she had to know: I wanted it to be a one time occurrence; I be involved in choosing this individual; and, I was supposed to be there to watch. Damn, her!

What hurts me the most? Patty's silence with regard to this recent infidelity. I trusted her. I'm hoping tonight, after she's had a few drinks, she will confess her affair with Michael. Then we can move on together (and have fun with her new dildo). It's her last chance--if she goes through his planned gang-bang tomorrow--I'm seeing my attorney with all the evidence needed. I will, at least, pursue my desires as a voyeur. All the surveillance equipment tested fine, and I could view both rooms from my laptop. I tied a red ribbon on the authentic-looking, black dildo, placed it on the bed, and I was off to the lounge.

Two hours have passed, since Patty's early departure in haste to eat. I went straight to my usual seat at the bar and ordered a beer with my favorite cheeseburger (lettuce, tomato, mayo, and relish). I didn't see Patty right away, but guessed she was dancing with her friend Emily. It was a fast set of music playing. I don't dance much, but will on a slow song, or if I'm drunk. I might boogie tonight; we could be banging our hips to "You Dropped The Bomb On Me."

I ate my burger and went to the restroom by crossing the dance floor. There was Patty, and she was sitting at a table with...guess who? Michael! And, he was with two other guys--one of them was black. I'm guessing they all will be the stars of tomorrow's matinee. Patty spotted me, jumped up from their table, and gave me a big hug.

"Are you just getting here?" she nervously asked.

"I've been here awhile and ate already," I stated and then asked, "Where's Emmy tonight?"

"Oh, Emily--she didn't show-up tonight. Come and meet my friends. I have been dancing with them. I hope you don't mind," she inquired, as she pulled me by the arm to their table. "Guys, this is my husband, Bob," she introduced me. "My new friends are Michael, Bill, and Eddy," Patty pointed to each of them.

We all shook hands, and I said, "I hope you are showing Patty a good time."

"We're trying to, Bob--she's wearing us out on the dance floor," Michael was kidding.

"She is a fine lady; but, we are going broke buying her drinks," Eddy joked with baritone drollery.

"Ha! She's a lush all right," I ribbed with a friendly snicker, "Well, nice meeting you." I then relayed to Patty, "If you need me--I'll be sitting at the bar."

"Thanks, honey, you're the best, and I love you very much," she sincerely said while giving me a kiss.

In the restroom, I put in the earpiece for the microphone planted in her purse.(Which happened to be placed smack-dab-in-the-middle of their table). I could hear them saying I seemed like a nice guy, and they didn't think I suspected anything going on between them.

"Oh, no," Patty said, "Anyway, Bob told me--he wanted to watch me make it with another man."

"Really?" Bill spoke, "Maybe, we should ask him to stay home tomorrow."

"Yeah," Eddy agreed, "We'll show him a truly satisfied wife. We are going to fuck all day, baby. You won't be able to stand, after our fun," he added.

"You are starting to scare me," Patty said, "Actually, I'm afraid of myself and what I'm likely to do. I really shouldn't be doing this. I'm married," she expressed concern.

"You better not be having second thoughts, Patty," Michael warned her. "You promised me; and, you know what will happen if you don't comply with my wishes--I'll never let you see this cock again. I know what you need. Trust me. How about you and Eddy go dance? You can feel his big, black cock," Michael suggested.

I finished in the men's room, and while crossing the dance floor, I saw Eddy holding my wife close to him. His large, black hands were caressing her voluptuous ass. Slow dancing together, he was a foot taller than her. Eddy is a big man. Bill is shorter, but he is well muscled. I know Michael is packing a whopper, and as he promised, the others probably were well hung, too.

I moved my seat at the bar to where I could see their booth. I pretended to watch the game, while seeing their reflections in the bar mirror. Patty and Eddy danced (I should say grinded) thru two songs. They returned to their table, with what looked like Eddy hiding a softball down the front of his pants.

Patty sat between Bill and Eddy. Michael was sitting opposite to them and his back toward me. "Could you feel Eddy's big cock while you were dancing, Patty?" Michael asked as soon as they sat back down.

"Oh my, yes," she told him, "It felt warm and hard rubbing against me."

"Why don't you feel how big they both are, right now," Michael enticed her.

I looked over at them and saw Patty's arms go underneath their table moving slowly outward. The table cloth blocked my view, but her facial expression said it all.

"Oh my goodness, this is really turning me on. Hmmm...I'm squeezing two big dicks at the same time," she sighed.

"Are you wearing panties, Patty?" Michael asked her.

"No, you told me not to," my wife answered.

"And did you shave your pussy, like I asked you?" he pushed on with his dominance over her. She was shaking her head with a "Yes, sir", while still feeling the other hard cocks. "Spread your legs--let them touch your smooth pussy," Michael told her. "Feel how wet she gets, guys. I bet she's dripping juice."

"Oh wow, it is shaved," Bill proclaimed.

"She is hot and wet," Eddy said. "You rub her clit, Bill, while I finger this nymph to nirvana," he suggested. "I'm going to love eating your juicy pussy, Patty," he spoke in his deep voice.

"Take your cocks out and let her play with them," Michael lead them on. "I know you want to jerk them off, Patty, don't you?"

"You son-of-a-bitch, Michael! My husband can see us!" she protested.

"I know you want to, my dear," a cunning Michael repeated. "He's not looking...go on, feel their wonderful cocks. Take them both into your hands."

"Oh shit, I can't stand this," she panted, "Bill is so thick--I can't get my hand around it. Eddy has a giant one throbbing under there. I'm surprised it's not sticking up above the table," she added.

"Jerk those big cocks, Patty, and make them come. Stroke them nice and slow," Michael orchestrated.

"This is so wild!" Patty exclaimed. "I'm jacking-off two guys, while my husband is sitting right there. My pussy is on fire--you guys are making me come." I could hear her panting thru the receiver in my ear, and I saw her shaking in orgasm.

"Damn, dude, she's sitting in a fucking puddle of cunt juice over here," Bill pointed out.

"I know how wet her orgasms can be--keep fingering her. You won't be disappointed, tomorrow. I think we'll have her squirting." Michael was selling to them, then tempting my wife, "Would you like to blow them, Patty, with Bob there across the bar? I think you should give it a try. I'll watch and make sure he's not looking. Go for it."

"I can't," Patty weakly objected, "You know how much I love doing that, but please sir, not with my husband here. I wish we could go fuck, tonight. Oh, Eddy, your fingers are so long. You're on my hot-spot. Don't stop. Ooh, Bill, faster on my clit. Rub it hard and fast. Oh fuck! They're making me come again, Michael. I'm coming! Yes!" Patty blurt out, and loud enough for the whole bar to hear, if it weren't for the loud music. Michael then ordered her to rapid-jerk their cocks, and when they're ready, she is to swallow all of their cum. Bill said he is going to shoot.

"Do it, Patty! Hurry! Bob's not looking," Michael insisted. I glanced over and saw my wife's head go underneath the table.

"Yeah, baby, get every bit. That's it. Oh, honey, you suck me so good," Bill moaned.

Patty sat back up with her hand on her lips. She swallowed hard, then opened her empty mouth. "I just couldn't resist," she said with a grin. The guys were delighted. I heard someone else clapping, too.

Eddy said he couldn't come with just a hand-job. Patty devised a plan--she is going to tell me, she is too drunk to drive. Eddy could drive her car. Then, she will blow him on the way to our house.

"Sounds good to me," Eddy was impressed, "You are one hot, sneaky slut. I think I'm in love." Patty and Eddy then got up from the table, came over to me, and my wife told me she didn't think she should drive.

"Oh," I acted surprised, "Do you want to leave your car here and ride with me?" Eddy then volunteered to drive her car to our house, if I would bring him back to the lounge. "You don't mind?" I asked him.

"Hell no, it will be my pleasure," he replied. That much I know is true, I thought to myself.

"O.K. Thanks," I said, "Is everyone ready to go?" I chugged the rest of my beer. Patty gave Bill and Michael a passionate kiss, then whispered something in Michael's ear. We left the lounge, and of course, Patty jumped in with Eddy following my car home.

At the first red light, I saw in my mirror; she was sitting close to him. My dick twitched in my pants. I knew her hand was jerking his cock. At the second traffic light, I saw only the driver's silhouette. She was sucking his black cock as planned, and, as she had dreamed. It looks like my wife will go through with the gang-bang, tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to watch. I thought how ironic this all was, and I smiled knowing the big, black dildo was home waiting for her on the bed.