Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Spies on wife in a big cock gangbang.
3.6k words
4.28
113.6k
44

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my daily routine in the bathroom and mock-dressed for work. My mind was in a quandary vis-à-vis my wife has a gang-bang arranged for her today. Part of me is bitter and vengeful with her deceit; the other--that trouble-making stiff part--is excited at the thought. Our neighbor has Patty under his big-dick spell, and so far, she has submitted to all of his desires. Now Michael wants her to take-on his hung and horny partners, and she is letting him have his conniving way. I plan to spy on them and record the squalid episode. It will be evidence against her; and, a seedy scene from the hot action should be good, retaliatory porn to post over the internet.

The hidden microphones only function at close range to the receiver. My strategy is to hide in my basement office. I was trying to figure how to leave for work and then sneak back into the house without her seeing me. Patty solved my dilemma by jumping into the shower. I peeped inside the bathroom to initiate my ploy.

"I'm leaving now, babe. I am taking the bus today, so I'll be a little later coming home tonight."

"OK, sweetie, have the big day you hoped for. I am taking off today. Emily is on vacation, and we are going to the mall," she fibbed, too. "I love you," she said and blew me a wet smooch.

Together with my laptop, packed lunch, and a couple of beers, I took to my hiding place in the basement. I actually did some of my work on the computer, between watching my wife get ready for her lovers. She stood naked at her dresser selecting black lace bra and panties, with thigh-high nylons. The camera in the bedroom works perfect; I am able to zoom-in on my sexy wife. This is my first good glimpse at her newly shaved pussy. I wanted to go upstairs, saying I got ill at the bus stop, just to eat her. I had to remind myself to stay put, and along with my cell phone, stay silent.

Patty dressed in her French maid outfit complete with patent leather pumps. She wore only once before, special for me, on our first anniversary (another accessory was a unique feather duster with a vibrating handle). My wife is wearing it for them, now. She sat in the living room sipping on a morning juice, in contemplation, and waiting for the big-dick trio to arrive. The anticipated knock that came to our door startled Patty making her choke on her drink. She stood and fluffed her blond hair but paused at the door before opening. My wife took a deep breath--for courage, or possibly having second thoughts and chicken-out. Patty waited, with her hand clenched on the doorknob, for another light knock from her domineering lover. A fake sales-girl smile came to her face as she opened the door.

"Is it all right?" Michael whispered, "Bob's car is in the garage."

"It's even better," Patty told him, "He took the bus giving us more time."

The guys entered with culpable, childlike smirks on their faces knowing the deceitful mission ahead. Michael had on cut-off shorts and a tee shirt, with a gym bag strapped over his shoulder. Eddy wore a suit and carried a briefcase, while Bill was in construction clothes: a hard-hat, day-glow vest, steel-toe boots, and a lunch pail. I laughed and thought the "Village People" were coming in our house, for Pat's sake.

"Bonjour, Messieurs. What brings you to the neighborhood?" Patty greeted them with a cute curtsy.

"C'est vous, Mon amour, and may I say--you look marvelous," Eddy complimented.

"Yeah, Patty," Michael said, "Love the maid outfit, and I hope your service will be just as hot."

"You are a fox," Bill said, "We brought you presents." He opened his lunch pail and handed her a gift in the popular, brown-bag wrapping. He said she should wait to open until later. Eddy unlocked his briefcase and presented (with a bow to her) a heart-shaped box of chocolates wrapped in red ribbon.

She kissed them both on the cheeks. "Thanks, guys, make yourselves comfortable. Anybody need a drink? I'm having vodka with my o.j. this morning. I'll make a pitcher-full if you like," she offered.

"Cut the chit-chat, Patty," Michael interrupted, "You know why we're here." He then grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to his lips. She confronted his rude approach with a turned chilly cheek. (I know when she does this to me--it's time to back-off.)

"I want to talk to you privately about this," Patty said.

They walked to the wet bar, where I could still see them, but out of range to hear their conversation with the hidden microphone. She looked to be trying to reason with him. Michael was responding positively, and at the same time, refilling her juice glass with straight vodka. He held it up making her drink down the full potion. His fingers ran thru her hair, while he worked on convincing her to cooperate. Michael then opened his shorts and revealed the 'piece de resistance.' His hand over hers, he made her stroke his impressive ten-inch cock.

Patty again avoided his efforts to kiss her on the lips. "Michael, don't!" I could hear her say. She squirmed in his grasp, dodged his attempts, and pushed against his chest. "I don't want it to be this way," she protested. Michael then reached under her short skirt. My wife ceased to move--frozen in a state of perplexity--he touched her hot pussy. Her futile attempt to resist was over; she surrendered to him. I could see her body relax, and now their kisses were of passion. She stroked his cock without his help; Michael's magic hand worked wonders under her dress.

Bill and Eddy were watching the situation develop. They said it looked bad; in fact, Bill had started to put Patty's present back into his lunch pail. Michael's mastery over my wife had changed their outlook--now that he stripped her of the maid's outfit and had his hand down her panties--the guys nodded with smiles. Bill put back her gift and took off his boots. Eddy removed his jacket and tie.

"Hey, remember us?" Eddy interrupted, "We didn't leave work to come here just to watch."

Michael escorted my wife in her lace lingerie to her waiting lovers. She appeared to be a totally different Patty than just a few minutes ago: face flushed, and her blond hair disheveled with a lock hanging over her glazed-over eyes. The three of them converged around Patty, kissed her, and all six hands fondled her body. Michael pushed her down onto her knees. She licked the head of his cock, and whimpered that she loved it, before she took it inside her wide-open mouth. Bill and Eddy removed their clothes and revealed their hard monsters. Bill's fat dick is as thick as four are of my pepperoni-size cocks tied together and a good eight inches long. Eddy's black cock would make a horse jealous--easily a foot in length. They stroked their cocks and rubbed the swollen, shining heads on my wife's cheeks. Patty alternated sucking on the three of them, while she rubbed her pussy inside of her panties.

"Didn't I do well finding you some nice big cocks, Patty?" Michael asked.

"Hmmm," was all she could mumble with Eddy's long, black snake stuffed her mouth. Patty was spellbound, while she sucked and jerked on their big dicks at the same time.

"By the way, did you blow Eddy last night?" Michael asked. (Eddy drove her car home; under the pretense, she was too drunk to drive.)

My wife held up two fingers. "Twice," she said, "Poor Bob waited for forty-five minutes in our driveway to take Eddy back to the lounge. We told him Eddy needed cigarettes, and that's what took us so long."

"You know, he tried to bum one from me. I don't smoke. I told him that we couldn't find my brand," Eddy said and everyone howled. (Yeah, sure, that's real funny...you fuckers.)

Patty was still on her knees and totally enthralled with blowing the three of them. She licked and sucked on their balls, too, while they slapped her face with those heavy cocks. She panted as they squeezed her bursting breasts. They lifted her bra and flicked their fingers over her stiff nipples elongated to full extension. Her hand worked on her clit inside her wet panties. Bill then handed Patty his paper-bag gift.

"Check out the present I bought for you. I heard you like to play with toys," he said spoiling any surprise as to its content.

Patty removed a small clit vibrator. "Oh, Bill, this is every girl's favorite toy. Thank you, sweetie," she said and kissed the head of his fat cock. "You are going to hurt me so good with this thick prick, honey."

"Put on a demonstration, Patty--show Bill how it works," Michael said.

She sat on the couch with Eddy and Michael. Bill stroked his cock, as he sat on my recliner across from her. She pulled down her panties and tossed them to Bill. He licked and sniffed the crotch, before putting them on top of his head. Everyone ignored his antics; instead, they were watching Patty circling her erect clit with the buzzing little demon. Her shaved pussy, swollen and glistening from excitement, dripped honey that collected in a puddle on the couch. Bill was jacking-off harder than Pee-Wee in a porn shop, while watching her pleasure her pussy. He jumped from the chair, stroked on his cock, and aimed it at her.

"You're making me come, Patty. Let's come together," he panted.

"Yes, oh yes, I am coming. Shoot it on me. Ooh, fuck!" my wife cried out and jerked in an orgasm, with Bill erupting, too. He pumped his cock high-speed and spurted his load all over Patty. Bill collapsed back into the chair with Patty's panties pulled down over his face.

My wife did not stop; in fact, she was just getting started. She dipped the vibrator in her wet pussy, pinched her clit between her thumb and finger, and then stroked it with the toy. A steady stream of girl cream oozed from her hot cunt. With her legs quivering and her head turning side to side, she climaxed again--big time!

"Oh, oh, I can't stop coming. Oh, fuck!" she cried out shaking thru a strong orgasm. My wife was lost in a masturbatory frenzy. She rubbed her clit fast, and with her eyes closed tight tried to continue the orgasmic bliss initiated by the gifted toy. Michael stopped her and took the vibe away. His disciplinary action irked Patty. She slapped his arm in an effort to retrieve the toy. Then, for spite, she would blow only Eddy. My wife, splattered with Bill's cum, retaliated as a scorned whore.

Bill knelt on the floor and raised her legs over his shoulders. With his head between her creamy thighs, he licked his way to her shaved pussy. He lapped up her juices and sucked on her clit.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet. I love eating a gooey pussy like yours, baby," he said with an exaggerated loud slurping on her twat. My wife humped against his face, while she continued to suck on Eddy's big cock. Bill licked and moaned on her clit--humming like a human vibrator--until he brought her to another orgasm.

"Let's go up to the bedroom," Michael said, "She needs fucked bad. Don't you, Patty?" She nodded her approval, but my wife did not stop blowing Eddy's black cock. Michael had to pull her away.

The show, thus far, was more than I could hope to see. I opened a beer and took a quick bite of a sandwich, in between a few pleasurable strokes on my hard dick. I switched to "bed-cam", as Patty entered the bedroom holding Eddy's long cock like it was his leash. The others followed her like sniffing dogs after their prey. Patty sat on the edge of the bed and still had a handle on her dark lover's play-toy. My wife licked under the purple head of Eddy's hard black cock, and her tongue scooped a drop of pre-cum she squeezed out with her stroking hands.

"You know, Edward, I had dreams of you before we ever met. It is fate; this beautiful cock would be mine. I told my husband of my fantasy dream, and he surprised me with an exact replica of a big black cock. I fucked myself with that dildo, good and hard, after I blew you last night. This morning, again, I used it; and I came--like you would not believe--with that whole thing fucking in my pussy. I want you as big as you can make it, Eddy, and fuck me now," Patty said with insistent eyes to him.

Michael and Bill held her legs up for easy access to her open pussy. Eddy stood between her creamy-white thighs, and he slapped her protruding clit with his cock. He teased the shining, pink nubbin that emerged from its hooded hideaway aching for his touch. He rubbed her wet pussy with his swollen cock, and a long thread of their combined juices stretched between them. She begged him to fuck her. He put the thick head inside and pulled back out. With each thrust, he entered another couple of inches. Her juices coated his wedged black prick, as more stabbed its way into her stretched, vulnerable pussy. Patty looked him in the eyes, and with a sudden gasp, forced herself onto his long shaft taking him deep into her womb.

"Oh, god, that's it!" she panted, "Now fuck me good, you big son-of-a-bitch. Fuck me!"

Eddy pumped long and slow strokes into her sloppy pussy. I could hear the squishing and sucking sounds of his cock slipping in and out of her wet, inflamed pussy-lips. Her juices formed a ring around his black shaft, and Patty watched it as a gage to see how far he had penetrated her. There were not more than two inches unmarked by her cream. She jerked on both Michael's and Bill's cocks, but more was holding them for leverage in her consuming quest.

"Ooh, uh-huh, do it harder, honey. I can feel you so deep inside me. Ooh yes, faster...do it faster, Eddy. I love your big dick, so much. Oh, fuck! Faster Eddy, come on, are you fucking me? Oh shit, I am creaming all over your black cock. Keep fucking me!"

She pumped her pussy to meet his powerful strokes. Her hands jerked fast on the other cocks in tempo with her humping hips. Patty's eyes rolled back into her head, and her whole body went into a raging, shaking orgasm. She tried to scream, but her mouth only opened in a gasp.

"Oh, yeah, your pussy is so hot. I am coming with you," Eddy panted and his body twitched as he pumped his sperm into her climaxing pussy. He came inside my wife. When Eddy's cock slipped out of her gapping open pussy, I saw it painted white with cum.

Michael, obviously resentful of her appreciation with Eddy's performance, then ordered, "Get on your hands and knees--I want to fuck you doggy. Bill, you sit up against the headboard and let her blow you, while I fuck her from behind. Did you like his black cock? Maybe, he could hook-you-up with his friends. You can pretend you're Jane in a fucking Tarzan movie, Patty. You are a cock-loving slut." (My sentiments, exactly, agreed on that last note. Although--and I could be wrong--but it looks like Michael is sucking on the other hind-tit next of me, at this point.)

With starry-eyes and still shaking from orgasm, Patty obliged his request and assumed the position for a rear entry. Michael's cock slipped inside her open pussy with no problem--as big as he is. She gobbled-up Bill's dick in an instant. His balls patted her chin as she blew him. Michael pummeled my wife hard from behind. The fierce thrusts of his pounding were forcing her face onto Bill's thick cock. I know this is Patty's favorite position--or maybe, it is the reverse cowgirl facing the mirror--but it did not take long for her to come again. Bill asked if she could take it up the ass.

"Sure, she loves it. Isn't that right, Patty?" Michael asked, but he did not give her a chance to answer. "I broke her in, but your fat cock will be the true test," the conceited bastard went on. (Well! I never...) He also suggested to my wife that she participate in a true gang-bang experience: all three cocks at once.

Patty seemed eager to face the challenge. Bill sat on the edge of the bed. Patty spit on the head of his already slobber-soaked cock, before she mounted over the slick pole. Her face cringed with agony, as she eased down onto it. His cock split her asshole to extreme edging in with its thick girth.

"Don't move," she gasped. Patty did it; that whole log went up her ass.

Michael took his place between their legs, and he worked his cock into her cum-seeping pussy. She had an orgasm from the two penetrations, and now, Eddy stood next to the bed and fed Patty his hard cock, too. My wife was screaming and coming constantly, while they all fucked into her. This went on for a long time, until Patty appeared to be losing comprehension of reality.

Eddy then said, "We better stop. I think she is going to pass-out."

It wasn't until Michael filled her pussy with his cum, and Bill shot his second load in her ass, did they stop. She flopped back on the bed gasping, with her whole body quivering from the onslaught. Bill said he was going to eat a sandwich and Michael went with him. Eddy helped my wife sit up and kissed her. She came back to life with a passion and stroked his hard cock.

"I want to tell you, Eddy, while we are alone," Patty spoke, "I get off the bus at four every afternoon. Bob is not home until after six. I was hoping you could meet me and pick me up. If you do this, I promise to drain your cock dry, everyday, for you. I love this big, black dick."

"I could do that for you, Patty; and, I'm guessing you don't want Michael to know. He is stuck on himself; but, he is right about one thing: I have some friends who would love to meet you. You love black cock. I can see you crave it now that you had a taste. Don't you, Patty?" Eddy now displayed the master's role.

"Yes, I do love your black cock, so much. Fuck me, Eddy," my cheating wife pleaded, as she pulled him on top of her. Eddy fucked her slow and easy. Patty came fast and hard.

"I have invited some guys to come over at my place, this Sunday, Patty. We will be watching the game. Do you think you could get away and come visit, too? I promise you will be safe and have a good time. Your beauty will have the attention of all six of them; and, their big, black cocks will have all of your attention. I'm sure," Eddy enticed my wife. She told him she would see about Sunday, but she did not think it would be a problem sneaking away for the whole day. He fucked her hard to another orgasm, before Michael and Bill returned.

I am seeing a side of my wife; this exposed adulterine character I am witness to now, which I have only seen in endless fantasies--in all those made-up lascivious scenes in my mind--with Patty at the mercy of other men's sexual whims and to her own lustful desires. Sex was never really like this between us. I am not like a Michael or an Eddy: a forceful lover she cannot refuse. It is not me, nor would my wife be this slut she is with them. This is an incredible turn-on; an excitement I can only attain as a voyeur watching her with others--other men with big cocks that make her do things she will never do for me.

I watched my wife be a total slut, as they each took turns to fuck her. Patty's only rest came while giving them blowjobs to make their cocks hard again so they could fuck her more. She loved Bill's fat dick in her ass. I counted five loads from him in as many hours. Michael and Eddy had their big cocks--with one stuffed in her mouth, while the other pounded in her pussy. Patty had so many orgasms there was no sense counting. She was shaking uncontrollably from coming so much. Michael suggested that all three of them jerk-off on Patty as the grand finale. The guys kneeled over my nymphomaniac wife lying on the bed. Michael made her beg them for a cum-bath. The three big cocks erupted one after another and covered Patty with streamers of cum as the final degradation.

Bill said he had to go back to work; Michael had to cut his grass. Eddy kissed my wife and asked if she was all right. I was relieved to see her nod that she was. He whispered that she should call him later about coming over this Sunday. The guys all walked out, slapping fives with laughter, and they left a well-fucked, cum-splattered Patty naked on the bed.