V's Punishment

Story Info
It is her time to be used.
1.2k words
3.95
23.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ring the doorbell exactly at 8:00, per my command. Without a word from you, I tell you to strip down to your panties. Of course you obey. I have you turn around and bend over; I need to check that you have the butt plug inserted as directed. I move aside your thong and spread your cheeks. The plug is there, but for good measure I slowly remove it and then rapidly reinsert it. You let out a whimper. You should have known better than to utter a sound, so as a reprimand I repeat the action with a little more force. This time you remain silent.

I handcuff your hands behind you, and have you sit in a chair. You sit there, almost naked, awaiting my next command. So far, so good.

We've played at this game before. There is a safe word that can be used if necessary. Our adventures have frequently crossed over into previously uncharted realms, but the safe word has only been spoken on one occasion. Perhaps this is because I've made it clear that, while the safe word stops the session, there are consequences for invoking it. The consequence when it was used prior involved you masturbating in a semi-public setting. We know you were seen by more than a couple of people. I think you enjoyed it, perhaps too much. That's another story for another time. Meanwhile I'll have to think up a new penalty.

This session will be different as it involves other players. M and F (male and female; no names are going to be divulged) are a young couple. I know M from the gym work. After a workout one day we went out to a bar and after more than a couple of drinks we opened up to each other. I told him about our relationship and he was very interested. When I asked if he would be interested in playing, he didn't hesitate.

I leave you sitting there while I finish preparing the bedroom and getting out the toys that I envision will come in handy later.

The doorbell rings again and it's M and F, also on time. F is bearing a bottle of wine; not necessary but a nice token. I lead them into the living room where you are. If they are surprised at the sight of you, they hide it well and very quickly slip into their given roles. He walks over to you and pinches one of you nipples; she follows suit with the other nipple. You flinch and say "Thank you".

"Does she have permission to talk?" F asks.

I think that thanking them for the pain inflicted is the right thing to do, but technically you're not allowed to speak so I reply that no, you were not given permission.

F grabs your thong and forcibly rips it off. She balls it up then stuffs it in your mouth saying "Perhaps this will remind you to obey."

M tells you to spread your legs. You do. He strokes your freshly shaven pussy and finds it already moist. Are you anticipating what lies ahead? He inserts one, then two then three fingers into you. I can tell you're excited but we both know that tonight you are just our toy to play with as we desire.

F starts to undress M. She pauses at removing his underwear, and then proceeds to pull them off. I had seen him in the locker room at the gym, so I was not surprised at his size. His cock is longer than mine, guessing at maybe 7 inches or so flaccid, but he was already a bit aroused and had to be closer to 9 and growing.

But it wasn't the length of his dick that was amazing, it was his girth. I have heard the term 'beer can dick' and I guess that's close to describing how thick it was. I could tell that F was proud of her man. She gives his cock a few strokes then leads him back over to you.

She removes your thong from your mouth and forces your head down until his cock is in your face. It's an awkward position for you but of course it's not about you. He takes your head and forces you to suck his cock, which, up close, must seems daunting. This is not going to be easy for you, but he is not showing that he cares. You barely get the tip in when he forces more. You gag a bit and I see that your eyes are tearing up but after a bit I see that you're able to get about half of it in. Your lips are stretched wide to accommodate this girth. You're going to be sore in the morning.

As we watch him fuck your mouth, I move behind F, reaching around to touch her body. I can feel that she is wearing a bra so I unbutton her blouse. She seems transfixed watching you, but assists me in slipping the blouse off. She is wearing a pastel blue half bra that makes the most of her small breasts. She unsnaps her pants, allowing me to slide them down her legs. She steps out of them showing that the boy shorts she is wearing complete the ensemble.

As I run my hands over her body I notice you glancing past the dick in your mouth and watching us. I'm guessing that you want to touch her as well as touch yourself.

With one hand fondling her breast I slip my other hand into her shorts. Unlike you, she is not shaved bare. I run my fingers thru her hair and find that, like you, she is moist. I slowly stroke her labia, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She reaches back and finds my hard member, rubbing it thru my pants.

As we stand there playing with each other's bodies, it looks like the dick in your mouth is close to cumming. M is thrusting it in you even harder. He suddenly pulls out and moves between your legs. Is he going to fuck you? Do you want to try to get that monster inside of you? He aims it toward your gaping hole and then pushes just the tip in. You try to raise your hips to get more of it inside, but the handcuffs make it impossible. It doesn't matter because apparently he has another thought. He withdraws and, giving his cock a few hard strokes, starts to erupt. His first couple of streams of cum land right on your clit. From where I am I can see them already dripping down towards your pussy. I can only imagine how badly you want to rub that lubricant inside.

As he finishes, he moves around to the side again and tells you to clean him off. Of course you oblige, using your tongue over his entire cock.

Seeing this F clamps her legs together, trapping my hand between them. She moans, shudders, and cums. I can feel that she might be a squirter.

It's time to move the action into the bedroom. I temporarily remove your handcuffs and lead you in.