Vulcan Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

She was also tingling in unexpected ways, but kept herself under control. The taste of his seed was neutral, and she was able to deduce his diet from the past few days. Vulcans are vegetarians, but Jim Kirk wasn't, and her taste buds resonated positively from that subtle flavor. T'Baia swallowed everything, as his mind hoped she would do, and sucked gently until he returned to normal.

A touch, and their minds were separated. It took him a few moments for his breathing and other bodily functions to return to normal. A notion stayed with her mind, and she responded: "Thank you for your data. If you would be willing, I would like to explore more aspects of human sexuality with you at your convenience. If you would give me your contact information, I would be honored."

He nodded vigorously. "Shit, yes! Are you kidding? Oh, baby. I'm going to be here for another two weeks. Anytime, anytime!"

"Very good." They tapped palm devices, and she has his contact infomation. "Your friend was helpful as well, but I do not believe he is interested in further study. His emotions were almost as strong as yours. His penis was much bigger, and it was difficult for me to insert it completely in my rectum. After we were finished, he left hurriedly without a word."

"Well, Red's always been the 'love 'em and leave 'em' type."

"Yes, I know what that means. Thank you, I'll be in touch."

Jim left the room a little unsteady on his feet, and T'Baia recorded some notes while she thought of them, sitting naked on the carpet. A residual tingle lingered in her genitals, and looking at the time, she felt she could safely address it before moving on. Sitting in the lotus position again on the bed, she put her long fingers on her slit and began to cultivate the sensation. Some research into Tantric practice came to her mind, and she found it useful. Reviewing her sexual experiences of the evening, she heightened her own perceptions of the minds she touched, accessing the raw power of sexuality both men experienced while they were mind-melded with her. Her fingers found the spots of her own sexual power and soon she was building to a release.

The dawn was breaking over San Francisco once again when she was able to think clearly again. Her mentor would have chided her for losing her discipline, but she had it under control. After taking a quick shower, she put her dress back on and returned to her luxury apartment. That night would lead to many more nights of research, which Soval indicated was urgent in nature. A rare smile creased her lips as she walked down the street, vanishing the instant she realized she did it.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lightning in the Night An Erotic Supergirl Adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Super Sexy Steve gets it on with Wonder Woman and Supergirl.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Sharing a seat with the preacher's wife is educational.in Mature
The Lingering Scent of Jasmine Young southern woman finds her soulmate.in Mature
Secretary Gangbang Service Naked, bent over, and fucked on the desk.in Group Sex
More Stories