Vulnerable Wife

Story Info
Your wife is cuffed, thinking it's for you.
856 words
3.6
89.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting on the couch in just boxers, and I'm sitting across from you in a chair in that little lacy thong you like, finishing the fourth entirely too strong cocktail you're making me drink. I'm beginning to become impatient and increasingly drunk, but you stare at me with "that look" and scowl at me until I become still again. I knew I was being punished, I had been naughty... You were going to make me wait and I couldn't stand it. All I wanted to do was feel your body pressed against mine in the most wicked of ways.

Finally after what seems like forever, you instruct me to get up and come over to you. I crawl across the floor on my hands and knees until my head is right above your lap. "May I?" I beg, looking up at you with my best impression of a good little slave.

You roughly pick me up and pull me down hard on top of you. I could feel your excitement rising as I flinch. You knew exactly how to turn me on. You let me bite at your lip playfully while resisting kissing me back. This goes on for a little while until you can start to feel my wetness seeping through your boxers. You push me off of you suddenly and abruptly, ordering me to get into our bed.

You come into the bedroom and find me sprawling while playfully swinging handcuffs around. I let you cuff my wrists to the bedposts reluctantly, I had meant to use them on you, but you weren't having that. Once I was completely vulnerable you decided it was the perfect time to reveal to me how you were going to punish me. You walk over to the closet, open it, and another man walks out. He was average build, not quite as tall as you but a little bigger, and completely nude. He was handsome, you could tell from the way I was blushing that I was interested. You smirk at me and tell him to have his way with me.

He makes his way over to the bed and slowly crawls on top of me. I can see you in the corner of the room, just watching. Normally I would've freaked out, but the alcohol had done it's job and I was actually enjoying putting on a show for you. I could feel him bulging against me, he must have been watching us the whole time. He starts kissing my neck and moving slowly down to my chest. I start moaning with pleasure as he draws one of my nipples into his mouth, gently licking, biting, and sucking at it. Then he starts moving slowly down, kissing every inch of my exposed skin until he reaches my soaking wet thong. I see him look at you and receive a reassuring glance before he removes it. He kisses my thigh and reaches up with one hand to cup my throbbing wet pussy. I gasp with pleasure and arch my back as he inserts his fingers sliding them in and out, farther each time, making me wetter and wetter.

I can see you stroking yourself freely now, clearly enjoying my excitement. I beg you to come over to me. You release one of my hands so I can stroke you. You're so hard, so firm, so hot. I hold you in my hand and start to move up and down feeling you stiffen. I want you in my mouth. I start to lick you, running my tongue up and down your shaft. You crawl on top of my chest, thrusting forward, pushing into me. I let you slide in, deep, loving the feel of you, the taste of you.

I see you turn back and whisper something to him, but I'm so focused on making you cum that I didn't catch what you said. I feel him spread my legs apart, and rest his throbbing cock against my slit. I can feel the tip begin to penetrate me, and I start moaning again, thrusting forward. He grabs my hips and thrusts into me, hard, as deep as it will go. You see me tear up, but that only makes you thrust harder.

You're both thrusting into me now, together, enjoying my pleasure, pain, and helplessness. I scratch at your chest with my free hand leaving bloody welts, but you're loving it. By now I've given into what's happening and wrap my legs around his waist thrusting hard against him as I deep throat you.

I can feel you both start to tense up as I start to orgasm as the waves of pleasure wash over me. All at once uncontrollable spasms of ecstasy fill your body as you hear him cumming in me, deep inside me, while I'm moaning against your cock. Then you release, shooting deep into my throat as I take it all down.

After we're all spent, he gets up and starts dressing. You collapse next to me and kiss me gently, removing the other handcuff.

Then you decide it's time to introduce us...