VV17CHOU7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd carried her a boy, a handsome boy with short hair and a hair free chest that peaked out from his white shirt. He was wearing leather cuffs around his wrists and a leather choker. His face looked kind. He had a warm smile. Without realizing it, her hands reached for him.

Once he was fully erect on the beam, he beamed a smooth smile at Kalista. "Hey, I'm Lev. You are a lot of trouble to say 'hi' to!"

"I've waited for you my whole life!" said Kalista.

"What are you on?" asked Lev.

"I'm on Zipra," replied Kalista. "I'm all yours. Claim your property!"

Lev did half a sit up. He tried again and again until he was swinging on the rope. He tuned his rhythm to the wing of the rope until the top of his swing got him close enough to grab Kalista's body. He pulled her close. She snuggled her little body into his embrace. His lips touched hers. Like the snapdragon flower that opens when squeezed on the side, the touch opened her lips and hungry tongue to come out. The ropes pulling them in different directions, they had to hold even tighter onto each other and pull each other even tighter in.

His hand found its way down her back to the small of her back, under her mini-skirt, under her panties, and to squeeze her firm little butt in the middle. The fingers kept crawling in between her butt cheeks to find her outer lips that were completely dry. His finger's skin pulled a little on her pussy lips. Yet, he kept wiggling those fingers in until he found her hole. Her hole was dripping wet. She gasped out a moan when he touched her. He spread her juices to the outside and all over his finger. With all the blood in her head, the pussy sensation was so much more sensitive. She hungrily sucked on his tongue as if she was drinking nectar from a baby bottle. She raked her fingers across his body to leave scratch marks on the curving flesh of his muscles.

Without asking her, he was finger fucking her. It felt proper, like a normal thing to do. She was fully dressed. It simply felt good. The blood in her head and Zipra were messing with her. She was putting on a show for everyone.

He plunged his thumb into her asshole. She had never been touched there. It was a foreign feeling. She struggled against it. She struggled to close her asshole. Yet, as control as her body felt from not being able to hold onto anything and the joint spaces being stretched into the opposite direction, she couldn't control her sphincter. She worried about letting poo out. She squeezed her sphincter around his thumb. Yet, she let it collapse. That thumb was already in there. With the good feelings inside of her pussy, she couldn't fully control herself. She let herself go while Lev was biting her lower lip. She had to let go of control. She had to let the pleasure rise inside of her and grab, suck, and kiss whatever she could feel in her reach.

"You are so much prettier than your sister," said Lev.

"Wait! You know my sister?" asked Kalista.

"Yeah, she's watching us!" replied Lev and pointed to the corner with the taxidermy skunk. Galina had the face of fury. Two female friends were at Galina's side.

"Oh, fuck, I have to get down!" exclaimed Kalista.

Kalista didn't have to struggle long. Natalya was already at the end of the rope undoing the rope knot. The crowd simply made a space for Kalista to land on her hands and have her knees come down on the grimy ground from a hundred shoes that had brought in dirty muck. Natalya helped Kalista to her legs.

"You better come with me, so that Galina has some time to cool off. She's been trying to get the attention of Lev for a whole month. She is so pissed. You put on such a show!" exclaimed Natalya. "I feel responsible for you. A fight while you are on Zipra is completely unfair."

Natalya folded her fingers into Kalista's hand again and pulled her through the main room out into the rest of the copper mine building. The sound of music grew quieter. The crowd got more spaced out. The light turned into a sullen half-light. The heat dissipated to air standing in big concrete halls. The winter cold pushed into the building. There was a factory ladder going up to a platform. There was an aluminum door. They were in the control room for the mining elevator. There was a wide open window onto a hall. There was a big control board with some of the buttons removed and redecorated with sharpie doodles. A green air mattress was on the ground with Isis under a gray wool blanket. Natalya pulled her down to the ground. "Let's hide out here for a while," said Natalya and pulled Kalista under the wool blanket.

The air had an icy quality on their bare skin. They huddled close to each other under the blanket. The bodies felt warm. Yet, there was a hard quality to the bodies in comparison to the locker room. It was because they were all cold and pressing against each other. There was a lot of dust on the ground here. There were rat foot prints in the dust. There were condom wrappers discarded on the ground. There were crushed beer cans.

"Do you want to be my friend?" asked Isis.

Kalista thought about it. She liked how calm Isis always was and replied, "Yes."

Isis got a razor blade out - a square, thin metal thing. Kalista's blood curled with fear being so close to such a sharp blade. Isis pressed the blade against the tender skin of Kalista's forearm inside. Isis paused for a moment to admire how the skin was pressed in by the sharp point. Then, she let the blade glide forward. The sharp edge sunk between the skin cells into her skin. Kalista could feel the sharpness. She couldn't exactly feel pain, the blade was that fine. There was a red line on her pale skin. Isis moved her body forward to latch her lips onto Kalista's forearm and suck blood out of Kalista.

"That's what friends do," explained Natalya with caring education and a tone in her voice that wanted to soothe Kalista to relax.

"Will it leave a scar?" asked Kalista. Kalista could feel Isis suckling on her forearm. Isis was holding Kalista's forearm with both hands. Kalista could imagine the metallic taste of her blood.

"That's the point of it. You collect the friendship on her skin for the rest of your life," explained Anatalya with solemnity. "Here, you cut her as well." Anatalya took the knife from Isis and placed it on Isis Neck. Kalista gingerly took the blade that had her own blood on it and sunk it into Isis' neck. Isis twitched.

"Careful, don't cut too deeply," warned Anatalya.

Quickly a drop of blood formed on the skin. It started running over the collar bone. Kalista swooped in with her lips. The drop was so small on her tongue that she could barely taste it. Kalista wanted to taste the metallic taste in the blood and sucked on the cut on Isis' shoulder. The blood was only slowly forthcoming. Kalista had to patiently wiggle her tongue around the cut and wait for itsy bitsy blood drops to roll out of Isis. Isis softly suckled on Kalista's forearm. There was something very cozy and intimate about drinking each other's blood.

Anatalya pulled the gray wool blanket over their hats. The air was a bit suffocating from all three girls sucking on the same oxygen reservoir. Yet, they also could all smell each other. Antalya pushed Isis' tube top up, so that Anatalya could suck Isis lips. Isis got aroused. Her sex got moist and evidently smelled. Kalista kept sucking the blood. The air grew moist from the girls under the blanket. There was the feeling of the moisture getting so thick that it precipitated on the skin of the girls.

"I feel so close to you, I want to show you something personal," said Kalista and pulled out her cellphone.

Kalista opened up a video. There was a coach, a TV, and a teddy bear on the ground. The video showed Kalista sitting on the couch with her knee under her chin and watching TV. She seemed to aimlessly flip the channels. Her father game in. He was wobbling on his feet. He seemed drunk. He stood in front of Kalista. He seemed to yell at her. Kalista ducked a little lower and watched at the TV more earnest.

Then, her father grabbed her ankles and threw Kalista on her back. He yanked on her pants. The pants seemed to rip. She was wearing sheer, pink panties underneath. He ripped the panties in two. He smacked Kalista on the cheek until she stopped fighting with her arms. She let her arms fall to the side. Her father climbed on top of her. He lowered his pants down his butt. His body covered her. There wasn't much to see from the camera angle, yet everyone knew that he was raping her.

The camera turned around and showed the videographer. Galina gave the camera the high five and turned back her father ramming his dick inside of Kalista. The camera went close to Kalista's face to show the tears, sadness, and struggle. Then, the camera turned back to Galina, who made a mock crying face to make fun of Kalista. The camera went to her father's face. The face was red from alcohol and activity. It was at once expressionless and at once sternly focused. The father's chest was heaving from the physical exertion. The father swatted after the camera. The video stopped.

"Holly fuck, that's intense," said Isis, who had stopped drinking Kalista's blood. "My father raped me as well. That's why I stick to girls. You are safe among girls. My dad missed my cunt and fucked me in the ass, which hurt a lot more."

"Everyone's fucked up in Miass," said Anatalya solemn. "I'd move away if I could. Anything is better than here."

They cuddled close together and fell asleep. The slumber was deep. As Zirpa sleeps are, Kalista didn't dream at all. There was only blackness in her sleep. Everyone sorted of woke up at the same time. Maybe, one woke up a little earlier, yet didn't stir. The other woke up and didn't stir either. At some point, simply everyone realized that everyone else was quietly awake. They got up and walked into the harsh morning light of winter. The dynamic range of colors was very muted by the low sun. They walked home. VV17CHOU7 was the best party that they'd experience their whole life.

12