VXN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retraced my steps and entered the narrow tunnel. I found the iron door and soon I was outside. Only one moon showed in the night sky and that encouraged me a lot. I walked trying to remember the direction, mainly from the feel of the ground beneath my feet. My only clue was that I was looking for a high tower. There were no lights above ground just the moonlight and then I saw it and as the dust cleared I saw the vast shape right in front of me. It was the ship. I could see the great gash in the side. I knew at once I had gone the wrong way. I turned to go back to the place where I started. Then it happened, right there by the ship.

All I can remember is something soft with a disgusting bitter smell covering my face. A high pitched whistling sound in my head. Orange lights in my head, hands reached out to hold me and then nothing. Just wild vivid horrible dreams.

My head ached and my mouth was so dry. I tried to touch my face but I could not move my arms. I looked up. In the semi darkness I could see that my wrists were fastened to a metal bar over my head. My next thought was to look down to see if I still had my boots. Yes! Thank God. I could hear the wind blowing through the holes in the side of the ship. I pulled hard against my restraints but it only hurt my wrists and there was no escape.

As my head began to clear I tried to figure out a plan. I kicked my feet against the thin metal behind me. It echoed through the empty ship. I pulled hard on the cuffs holding my wrists but it hurt too much. I was very very frightened. I felt tears welling up. My tummy was all cramps and I wanted to pee.

Then someone was behind me, a hand gripped my head and turn it to face her. It was a girl about my age. She was holding a battered tin cup.

"Where am I? Who are you? Please let me GO!

"Drink this." was her only reply.

She had a paper straw and she held the end of the straw to my lips and I drank and drank I was so thirsty. It had a bitter taste but I was grateful for it nonetheless.

"More please." I said.

The girl laughed and offered me the straw again and I drained the cup. The girl looked at me in a strange way and shook her head. I listened to her footsteps grow fainter then silence again. No more footsteps just the sound of the wind whistling through the ship's hull. God knows how long I was left there alone. My wrists hurt and my arms were aching and I was beginning feeling sort of detached from everything.

Footsteps again. I waited. It was the girl who had given me the drink but she was not alone. With her was a woman, tall with piercing blue eyes. Her face framed by long dark hair and she was wearing a long black leather coat. The leader of the most dangerous sex gang.

"So, what have we here?" The woman said.

Her voice was mocking, menacing and I felt very afraid.

"And such a pretty dress too, Suzy the word runner."

The woman stood right up close, now her voice was soft, intimate, almost a whisper.

"What are we going to do with you Suzy?"

I couldn't speak. I saw the knife in her hand and I froze. She pulled the shoulder strap of my dress to one side and she cut though it with a single stroke. She sliced through the thin cotton down the front of my dress and now I was just in my panties. She pulled the waistband and cut the last piece of clothing from my body and I was all naked except for my boots.

As the girl watched, the leader squeezed each breast in turn and pinched each nipple hard. I was determined not to cry out. The woman looked into my eyes and ran a fingernail slowly down my bare skin from my neck all the way down. Then looking intently into my eyes, she put her hand between my legs and felt me there.

"Oh Suzy what a soft and smooth little puss. Let us see if we can awaken it a little!"

She stepped back and moved behind me. I felt her hands slide down my back and stroke my bottom.

"Very nice, perhaps we should start here." The woman said and laughed.

She turned to the girl who was standing grinning at me.

"Ocean, whip her arse."

In the corner of my eye I say the girl pick up a long then cane. I closed my eyes tightly and braced myself. Bright lights flashed in my head. I bit my lip hard. It was so painful but I would not scream.

"Again."

Again an explosion of pain that seemed to reach every nerve in my body.

"Please no more... you will kill me."

I was crying and could hardly see through my hot tears. I felt the hand going between my legs again and feeling me. She was gentle and I wasn't expecting her to be.

"Well well, I do believe little Suzy is getting a little moist... is she may be one of those who responds to pain by getting hot?"

I was so angry that my body had betrayed me. But it was true, being helpless and at the mercy of this woman was turning me on. My bottom was burning, I felt the leader touching it gently. What was so disturbing was the fact that I was being hurt but in the next moment I was being caressed. This woman had the power of life or death over me and the way she looked at my naked body really arousing. .

She squatted down and used her thumbs to open me. She pushed my outer lips apart and looked closely at my vulva. A finger stroked down my clitoris. My clit is quite prominent when I'm all open like this. I have seen my other Vixens and some have clits that are more hidden. It doesn't matter of course, it's what's inside that matters but mine starts quite high up. The tip is tiny though and super-sensitive. After I've come I can bear to touch it.

The woman turned to the girl. Was I going to be whipped again?

"Lick her cunt Ocean, lick her until her cream dribbles out of her."

Ocean squatted down and patted my clit with her finger tips. Then she licked me all the way up and down again. The way her tongue flickered over my labia and the whole length of my clit. The way she moved the soft skin, my little soft hood. As she licked, Oceans fingers crept round and she held my bottom and touched between my cheeks. I tried to pull away but there was no way. Tears came into my eyes as I realised that I was going to have my anus touched.

The leader's face was close to mine.

"Oh dear, such tears when we are about to give you so much pleasure."

Ocean continued licking and touching. Her tongue and fingers where everywhere in all my special secret places and I could feel myself responding. The girl was very skilful and I could feel my climax rising up deep inside me. Oh God, please don't let me come like this.

"That's enough Ocean... we need to mix some pain with the pleasure, don't we Suzy?"

The girl stopped but not without stretching my labia painfully with her teeth. The woman had something in her hand. It was shiny metal and there were wires and a long then stalk ending in a bulb-like tip. I was going to be tortured. I held myself tense and I shut my eyes tight and kept them shut.

"Keep very still Suzy."

I felt something cold slide down my front. From the top of my chest, all the way down between my breasts and all the way down to the bottom of my tummy. I tensed my muscles and I felt the metal thing press hard into me. Then it happened. My insides were on fire one moment and frozen solid the next. I pulled hard against my restraints. Something happened. I began to feel more aroused than ever before in my whole life. It was the most exquisite feeling and I longed for it to go on for ever. The leader looked deep into my eyes, ice blue. I felt she could see into my soul and I was afraid that she would see how much I longed for her touch.

The tip moved lower and came to rest on my clitoris, looking down I saw her probe stroking each side, it was such a powerful feeling. There was no pain now, just little surges of pleasure.

"You like this don't you Suzy. I think if I keep doing this you might actually come!" And she laughed.

"Now let's do this... Suzy you must keep very still for me.. "

The bulb was parting me, opening me, sliding into me. I felt it going deeper and deeper and then I felt a stab of pain and it felt as if the tip was inside my womb. There was a rush of exquisite pleasure and I thought I was going to orgasm but just as I strained to reach my climax, the sensation ceased.

Now the probe thing was touching my other opening.

"No! Not there, please... "

But as I said the words I knew that I wanted it. And it slid in so easily, I was so wet and everything was slippery wet down there and the tip went just inside and I held my breath. I waited, I knew it would hurt and part of me wanted that and part of me wanted to come and be tied like this all the time and be used like this, be abused like this.

"Please make me come...!" My voice was almost a growl.

My whole body arched and strained, I looked up at the sky, I saw two moons. There was a deafening sound and I couldn't see or hear anything but someone was holding me around the waist and lifting me up and I was a broken doll and I cried for the friend I lost and the pain I felt and I cried as I remembered the way she lay in my arms afterwards we had made love that night.

And then there was no more remembering. There was nothing at all. No memory, no pain, no fear. I was in bed, cool clean sheets, the room was brightly lit. Colours, beautiful things I had never seen before and rain falling. I tried to gather my shattered thoughts... I am Suzy, I am a Vixen.... I am Suzy the word runner... I once loved a girl and they took her...

"My boots!"

I sat up in bed in panic, then I saw her. Ana, my Senior. She was here and she was sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"I love watching you sleep Suzy."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Two days."

"My boots?"

"... are here Suzy, right here."

And she held them up so I could see and then I burst into tears and Ana pulled back the sheet and, slipping off her gown, got into bed beside me.

We kissed and kissed and she held me and I felt so happy and safe. I felt her move until she was astride me. Her face was so beautiful and everything in the room shone like gold and Ana was naked and she lowered her breasts on to mine so our nipples were touching.

I watched them melt into each other, merging, melding. I wasn't afraid. Ana was high above me, her eyes shone, a sapphire blue light. And our breasts melted into each other and our tummies too. She her hips lifted and I felt her enter me. Her hands found me and parted me and spread me wide and she was inside my womb and as we kissed her tongue travelled deep inside me and I felt a joy I have never experienced.

"I'm caressing your cervix Suzy!" And Ana smiled down at he and her eyes flashed blue and I saw that she loved me.

"Take everything Madam, take ALL of me... even there." God how I longed to be touched there.

And my prayers were answered and I felt something caressing my anus, I was so pleased! It was EXACTLY how I wanted to be touched. Was it another tongue? Ana was inside me there, swelling my rectum, widening my anus. I felt so proud because I loved I wanted to be touched there so much.

I felt myself rising and I felt Ana lifting me and I looked up and she was liquid and so was I, and we merged and melted. And as our separate colours ran together I felt my clitoris and Ana's clitoris touch and then blend and then bond together as every nerve ending was shared between us. It was as if we were both falling into each other's reflection. We were ourselves and each other all at the same time and I have never ever been so happy as my tongue slid into her and found her tongue and at the entrance to my vagina was where they danced.

Ana's smile widened and I knew that I was now possessed to utterly and totally.

I hear her voice, it was inside my head.

"Just KNOW you are loved Suzy."

My heart burst and filled the room with butterflies.

"Come with me Suzy."

The air was filled with the exquisite scents of the love that can only exist between women. Our orgasms came at the same moment and became one orgasm that belonged to us both. Then darkness and that perfect moment to fall asleep when you are with the woman you love and both your bodies are so contented and fulfilled. All I felt was joy and then no more...

In between cool clean sheets. My mind calm and clear. I lifted the sheet and looked at my body. It was me. Complete, intact. I was also ravenously hungry. Ana was nowhere to be seen, I slipped out of bed and opened the door. I need to find some clothes!

The whole place was quiet. Curious now, I opened a door and found Ana's wardrobe. So many beautiful clothes, such colours I had never imagined possible. Silks, beautiful briefs and panties and slips. Then I saw something incongruous hanging from a peg at the back. It was a long black leather coat!

And Ana was behind me and she wrapped her arms around me.

"There is much I need to teach you Suzy and in time you will understand... I love you very much."

My head was spinning, I turned in her arms and she kissed me and her hands went to my bottom and gently squeezed.

"This is our home now Suzy."

And saying that she ran her finger down the valley of my bottom and her fingertip touched my taught little aperture and without hesitation I wriggled against it and by opening a little, I helped her finger slip into my anus. I felt Ana's lips kiss my shoulder as her finger slid even deeper.

"Such a good girl Suzy."

The End

12