WACFYM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++

By the time Elena had got downstairs Rob was in water.

Focused on his stroke he didn't see Elena come through the gate and head towards to the loungers.

She watched as Rob pulled himself from the water. She gazed at his masculine chest, thick hair, wet, carpeting his defined pecs and flat stomach. There was no six-pack but no belly either.

Elena looked as the lower half emerged from the pool. Rob's saturated shorts around his narrow waist were weighed down showing where his glory trail became his pubic hair and clung to his thick thighs and the contours of his well-hung genitals.

He shook water from his hair and pulled at the fabric of his trunks so they covered him up.

Elena exhaled slowly.

Rob looked over. He didn't say anything. He'd given up on greeting Elena, making no effort to be polite if he could get away with it. Elena was pleased to see that he took a sharp intake of breath and his eyes widened as he saw what she was wearing.

"You should cover yourself up." Rob hissed.

"Why? Don't look if you don't want to." Came her retort as she stretched her arms above her head. With her back arched Rob couldn't help gazing at her awesome tits.

"Don't you feel the least bit ashamed flaunting yourself like that, trying to seduce me?"

"I think you like looking at my big tits." Elena teased him, running a finger up and down her deep cleavage.

Rob gulped and sat down on the lounger next to hers as if his legs had been unable to support him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He pleaded. It didn't occur to him to deny her statement. His eyes never left Elena's breasts. He absentmindedly rubbed a hand over his belly.

Elena just smirked, removed her bikini top and cupped her exposed tits together.

"Do you like them?"

Rob paused then nodded numbly, a dumb puppy dog expression on his face.

She scooted round to treat Rob with a view between her long flawless legs.

"Have you been thinking about me?"

"Yes." He said quickly, his mouth dry.

"You love Andy, don't you?"

"Yes." He responded naturally.

"But you can't resist me, can you?"

"I......" Rob looked as if he were fighting with himself. He glanced back at the house as if confirming that they were all alone then back down between her creamy thighs.

"You can't resist these, can you?" Elena sighed, trailing her fingers over her erect nipples.

"No..." He croaked.

"You want to see my perfect little pussy?"

"Yes." His voice sounded faraway. Like someone else was talking.

Elena stood, pulled at the two knots at her curvy hips and was then completely naked.

She slowly walked the short distance so she was before him.

Rob put both hands on her ass and pulled her close to unleash his kiss on her hips and lower abdomen. Elena ran her hands through his damp hair and down his bare back. He smelled of chlorine

Rising to tip toes and spreading her legs she directed Rob's tongue to her moist sex.

"Ahhh...." She groaned but the angle was awkward. He couldn't drive his tongue in and out of her pussy so she pulled away and retreated to her own lounger and lay down.

Rob stood up, and hand down his trunks tugging on his cock, joined her. He got down on his knees and pushed her legs apart. Elena reached down and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips obscenely.

Were any of his neighbours home?

He briefly wondered what his neighbours would think. They were more used to seeing him playing soccer with Monica, pushing Mattie on the swing or mowing the lawn whilst his wife planted.

If anyone was watching, seeing him between Elena's creamy thighs, about to go down on this teen slut he didn't care; his brief taste of her had not been enough to quench his sudden thirst.

He grabbed her thighs and buried his head between them.

"Look up as you eat my pussy." Elena begged as she wriggled against his hot mouth.

Rob complied, rewarded by the sight of her breasts heaving as she breathed harder and harder, her face flushed, her lips parted.

Elena looked down into his brown eyes, transformed by lust, she could see in them his desire to make her cum. She reached down to play with her throbbing clit.

"Ha ha ahhhhhh...." She moaned as her orgasm built, Rob lapping up the juices that flooded her.

"You taste so good..." Rob growled, the once faithful family man, nearly unrecognizable as he grinned up at her, mouth and chin slick with her wetness. He resumed licking her pink folds, the sensations spreading in Elena like fire.

"Uuuugghh...." She cried as the first wave of heat and force slammed through her body.

Rob inserted two fingers in her tight hole, in and out in quick succession so that Elena thought the intensity of her climax might overwhelm her beyond more than she could endure.

"Woooooo....." She sighed after what felt like minutes of ecstasy finally began to subside.

Rob crawled up her shaking body, his fingertips circled over her wide pink aureoles before tweaking both pert nubs between his thumbs and forefingers.

"I love your tits." He growled, fondling them roughly, the weight of his hips pinning her to the lounger, his hardness digging into her.

He was so rapt by the bountiful handfuls of her tits that he didn't hear the back door open. He slowly sucked at one nipple then the other.

"Andy? Rob? Elena?"

"Shit! That's Tessa." Rob cried, jumping off of Elena.

++++++++++++++++++

By the time Tessa made it the pool area Elena was wrapped in a robe and a hastily placed newspaper hid Rob's stiff cock.

Rob's ex seemed oblivious to what she'd interrupted and the guilty look on Rob's face.

+++++++++++++++++

The next morning

+++++++++++++++++

Elena walked into the kitchen and saw Andy over by the pantry. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and observed the older woman.

"Oh morning, Elena!" Andy said upon turning. " Sleep well?"

The girl nodded. Untroubled by conscience she always slept soundly.

"Anyone else up?"

"Just Rob. He should be outta the shower by now if you want to use it before the girls hog the bathroom?"

"Thanks. I think I will."

++++++++++++++++

Elena quietly turned the doorknob of Rob and Andy's bedroom and sneaked in.

"Elena...what do you think you're playing at?! Andy might catch us..."

Rob was only wearing a pair of boxers but, despite his words, made no effort to cover himself up. He was unbashful about his near- nakedness now, a sure sign of how irrevocably changed he was by Elena's games.

He didn't make an attempt to get Elena to leave either so she walked up to him. Rob watched as she approached. The slut was covered by robe but it didn't matter, the image of her nude body was engraved in his memory.

She was close enough to smell him now, the lingering scent of shaving gel, subtle aftershave, the general maleness that made her shiver.

A moment passed. Neither one made a move.

Rob pulled away, went over to the bedside table and picked up his watch.

"I'm a fool." Rob growled. " I should have told Andy the second I realized what was happening to me. I've never kept anything from her before..." He looked over to the photo frames on the wall, snapshots of his marriage, times when Andy had been all he'd ever wanted.

"But you didn't tell her."

"No. That was my first mistake." Rob snarled. "I can assure that what happened yesterday was my last."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Elena mocked.

"I keep telling you, I love Andy." He sighed, a wheedling tone in his voice.

"So what?! We both know you really want, my pussy. Don't deny it."

Rob glanced over at the closed door.

"My pussy holds power over you now and it's strong enough to render any other....concerns....meaningless." Elena continued.

Rob's eyes narrowed. "Get out."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Despite what he'd said that day in the bedroom, that night at the dinner table Elena had taken one of his hands and guided it up her skirt. For a couple of minutes it just rested there but Rob did not pull away. Rob had carried on talking to his wife as if nothing was happening under the table.

Elena had noticed that Rob had stopped touching Andy as much, those little signs of affection replaced by stolen moments with the slutty nanny.

++++++++++++++++++

A week later

++++++++++++++++++

Elena was doing the dishes.

Rob came up behind her, pressing his warm body against her back as he reached round, sliding a hand up under her sweater to grope her tits.

"I know it's wrong but....I can't keep my hands off you..."

Elena smiled and nodded. She could feel his hard-on at the small of her back. She shivered. His wife and children were just in the other room.

"What about Andy..?" She teased.

"Oh God, Elena...she doesn't deserve this. I shouldn't be doing this to her..." He croaked and pulled away, turning his back.

" What she doesn't know won't hurt her...."Elena smiled. His guilt would fade as the power of her body took hold of him, his indecent longing corrupting him completely. Once they fucked he wouldn't even wish to resist.

Elena just needed one night with him, a night when Andy was away. His children asleep down the hall Elena would take their mother's place in the marital bed and Rob would forget all about his wife. Then he would hers.

"You want to fuck me?"

No response from Rob. He knew the answer would decide his fate. So many thoughts were rushing through his mind.

Rob turned to face her, a naughty smile on his face. He stepped closer to Elena and leaned in to whisper in her ear. He knew he should say no instead he said the truth.

"Yes. I want to fuck you."

Rob normally never used such words but no other word accurately described what he fantasized about doing to Elena. He felt so much better now he'd finally admitted it.

++++++++++++++++++

The momentous night came a week later.

The nursing home had called Andy to ask if she minded doing a night shift. They wouldn't have called but there was no one else available.

Of course Andy had said yes.

Elena had had to repress her laughter as she watched Rob practically hurry his wife out the door. Poor unsuspecting Andy, oblivious to the fact that her formerly devoted husband was intending to cheat behind her back with the girl she trusted to look after her children.

+++++++++++++++++

"All asleep." He told Elena with a smile.

Rob had been upstairs to check that his daughters were sleeping peacefully. He was a loving dad. He often looked in on them but tonight his purpose had been to make sure that they didn't walk in on their father committing adultery.

Elena pleased to see no sign that his conscience was troubled.

Elena glanced over to the web cam she'd hidden on the bookcase. There'd been a two for one sale at the store. She'd planted its twin in the master bedroom earlier when Rob was helping Monica with her homework.

All of her sisters in the society would be able to watch this married man fuck his nanny.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Rob just stood in the middle of the room. He ran a nervous hand through his hair.

"Elena, listen... I can't do it. I love Andy too much to...."He stammered. "Even if she doesn't find out...I'd know..."

This was Rob's last chance to back out and Elena had been expecting second thoughts. Sure he'd fooled around with her but that last hurdle had to be faced he needed to make a choice; his wife or teen slut.

Elena knew that he loved Andy but she just had to convince his cock and he would be hers. She pushed him down onto the couch.

"Elena..." He protested.

Making sure he was watching she began to sway to imaginary music.

Rob's gaze followed her fingers as she slowly unbuttoned of her blouse. Eventually her tits were freed. She gave them a little shake.

"So much better than Andy's, aren't they?"

Rob didn't want to respond. Somehow, despite what was happening, he didn't want to say unkind things about his wife. The trouble was a negative reply would have been a lie.

" yeah..." He eventually managed to say.

Elena walked towards the couch, until she was standing between Rob's spread legs. He reached up to stroke Elena's side, unable to believe the softness of her skin, unable to believe this blond angel was really in front of him.

Elena slapped his hand back down, causing him to let out a little laugh.

She bent down began to undo his shirt. A few seconds later and Rob was bare-chested

and Elena was running her hands through his chest hair.

"I wanna suck your big married cock."

Spurred on by her words Rob hastily unzipped his fly, and pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles, unabashedly displaying his hard nine inches sticking from his curly brown pubic hair and hairy balls.

Elena dropped to her knees. Finally she was gonna get to taste the cock she'd been dreaming about since the first time she'd meet him.

She began by slathering up and down his thick manhood until it glistened. No inch of his cock was spared the ministrations of her tongue.

"You taste good." Elena told him.

"Ahhhh...suck my cock...."

"Hmmmph..." She moaned as she closed her mouth around Rob's thickness, slurping and guzzling him down her throat.

"Oh Jesus..." He responded as her tongue flew up and down his hard shaft, her hand holding on to his balls and squeezing firmly. She began to bob up and down wildly; her lips tight round him, feeling mind-blowing around the rim of his cock head.

She broke off.

"Does Andy suck your cock like this?

"Don't...." Rob cautioned. He wanted Elena to stop bringing up Andy. He felt, in a strange way, that his adultery had nothing to do with his marriage.

Elena resumed her sloppy blow-job, varying the speed and angle until Rob was driven, both of his hands on her head, to thrusting with his hips to match the rhythm.

It was fast and nasty.

Sometimes she'd pull his slick cock from her mouth and run it's tip over her beautiful lips, using saliva and precum like gloss. Other times she'd move up to brush her nipples over his purple helmet then squash his manhood between her massive mammories.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmmm...." Elena moaned, her lips and nose nestled the thick brown curls at the base of his shaft. The humming and the sucking driving Rob into a frenzy.

Elena could see his white knuckles as his hands gripped the couch cushion. His head was thrown back, his eyes closed.

He was breathing hard.

"God.... I think I'm gonna cum...."

Elena stopped suddenly.

"You want me to swallow all your cum, baby. All the cum that you promised Andy. You wanna give all that cum to me?"

"Yeah..." Rob groaned. Rob had no qualms about betraying Andy now. All of his reluctance was gone.

"Give all your cum to a little slut instead of your wife?"

"Yeah..." Rob whined. Elena was doing something with her hand that kept on the verge of climax. Rob would have said anything...He was cheating on his wife but he didn't care. His marriage vows were forgotten.

"I want your cum in my wet snatch. Wouldn't you rather shoot all your jizz deep inside me...?

Rob smiled his approval of the idea.

++++++++++++++++

Elena was completely naked as they crept up the stairs, Rob in just his open shirt and boxers.

Rob didn't even think they might wake his daughters, that they might see him like this, horny and about to commit the final act that would make his betrayal of their family complete.

When Elena told him that she wanted to fuck him in they bed he shared with Andy, he'd just scooped up their discarded clothes and turned off the lights. The old Rob, decent and loyal, would have rebelled against the idea.

The old Rob was gone, completely subsumed by sinful lust.

+++++++++++++++

Rob flung Elena onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her tits and stroking her pussy at the same time, Elena feeling enveloped in the older man's big strong arms.

"Your body's so hot...." He mumbled.

"Do you love it more than your wife's body?"

Rob grunted his assent, his mouth too full of nipple to say the words. Next to Elena, Andy came last in every comparison. He ran his hands all over her body as if he would never be able to get enough of her.

Elena could feel his cock grow to full hardness again.

Elena stretched out naked on the white cotton.

"Do you wish it was me in your bed every night?"

"Yes." He replied.

They kissed. It wasn't like the furtive kisses they'd stolen when Andy wasn't looking, always keeping an ear out for her approach. This time when their lips locked it consumed them, neither one wanting it to stop even to breathe.

Elena sucked his tongue into her mouth, chasing it as it retreated and then the action was repeated. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his weight down on top of her.

Finally it had to stop, they were too out of breath to go on, Rob nibbling on her lower lip in between gulping down air.

He hauled himself off of her and walked over to his jacket, pulling out a pack of condoms.

He'd gone to a store close to the surgery the day after telling Elena that he wanted to fuck her. He hadn't even felt a twinge of doubt as he'd handed over the money.

"Don't.." Elena sighed as Rob moved to tear open the packet. "I'm on the pill...."

Rob didn't need asking twice. The unopened condoms fell to the floor.

Elena got to her knees and turned away, Rob getting behind her a few interminable seconds later. Cock firmly in one hand, he guided it to her entrance and pushed it inside her. She leaned back against his chest, one arm up around his neck. Her ass wriggled, tight and close against his lap and his belly.

She could feel his breathing.

"I'd forgotten how good a tight young cunt felt." Rob groaned, as he made small, deliberate thrusts into the girl sitting on him.

He wrapped his arms around her, the left one mauling her bouncing breasts, the other at her clit or touching his cock as it penetrated her.

Elena could see his hairy legs next to her own smooth ones, pale and white in contrast.

Elena ran her finger over the manly hair of his forearms and pulled his left hand from her tits. Could Rob understand what the sight of his wedding ring could do to her? The symbol of everything was he betraying....that he'd succumbed to her.

Elena came. It was quick and sharp but intense, so sudden that she saw stars. Rob might not even have noticed.

He was busy pumping away, trying to pull her closer to his body, unable to fully enter her in this position. Elena instinctively understood his need.

Without words Elena pulled away and got down on her hands and knees. Rob pulled himself on top of her, pushing her down towards the pillows.

Elena squeezed until his entire length was buried in her snatch. Rob began to slam into her, the rough doggy style making her tits judder.

"Hnnnnnnn...oh....yeah...fuck me hard..." Elena demanded, bucking her hips. She looked down, able to see his loaded balls swinging. Rob, beginning to sweat as he built up momentum, looked down so he could see his cock disappear into her. "Have you been thinking about me when you fuck her?"

"Mmmmm hmmmm." Rob nodded. "Every time...."

The first time it had happened he'd felt so guilty but not enough to stop to stop him picturing Elena writhing beneath him as he'd ejaculated deep inside his wife.

"I want you to think about her as you fuck me." Elena hissed, Rob's cross dangling from his neck onto her bare back as he humped his ass, ploughing into her. " Picture your wife as you cheat on her. Imagine her coming in now,".

Rob began to grunt hard. He began to fuck her roughly, noisy and animalistic. The sounds bestial and raw. Any concern about waking his children with gone, Elena and her cunt were his whole world.

He couldn't have contained himself even if he had wanted to. He had to vocalize what he was feeling in his balls, the root of his cock.