WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 05

Story Info
Miss Brown comes to the end of her sentence.
5.9k words
4.62
43.7k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning and Edward paused from cleaning his teeth; his left hand was cupping his dick and balls as he looked at his naked body in the bathroom mirror. Once more, his thoughts were directed to Miss Brown and her large slightly pendulous breasts, imagining them swaying from side to side as she was forced to walk naked in front of him and half a dozen other men. His cock needed no further prompting and expanded to stand hard and erect. It was a young man's cock, stiff, vertical, and curving slightly. Looking down, the slit was almost smiling at him, or at least had a smug expression.

He once more returned to his teeth, though still letting his left hand finger the head of his cock as he smiled to himself. Another vision of her pinned under a fat old man whose cock was thrusting in and out of her cunt as she was forced to service not only him but many other men. Humiliation was what he enjoyed; watching her face as she was used by one and all as she continued to serve her out her Weekend Alternative Correction sentence.

His Uncle's plan to offer women a way of avoiding public knowledge of their misdemeanors was proving a big success, especially with the men who enjoyed their services for nothing. And surprisingly many women preferred this option even given all it entailed. Their fear of being sacked from their well paid jobs for some minor drug offense overcoming their self-esteem and dignity.

Edward spat into the bowl, leaning over to suck in a mouthful of water before rinsing his mouth and spitting out again. He placed his toothbrush back onto it stand and looked around the room, the mess was almost enough to soften his cock from his reminiscences, but not quite. Though today he would have to clear up the house, as his parents, who had been overseas were returning tomorrow. It wasn't something he was looking forward to.

The phone rang and Edward walked through to the kitchen to answer it, his cock slowly deflating as reluctantly knew he would have to start the day.

"Hi." He said in that perfunctory manner all teenagers have.

"Edward? It's Jack."

"Oh hi there uncle, what's happening?" His manner changing instantly, was this the prelude for another encounter with Miss Brown? He could feel his cock starting to stiffen again.

"I was about to ask you the same thing?" Uncle Jack chuckled.

"Well the folk are back tomorrow as you know and I'm really going to have to sort out the mess the place is in. Otherwise they'll think twice about going away again next month. To tell you the truth it's better when they're gone."

"Oh you mean so you can keep fucking that cute little redhead with the nice tits."

Edward was always shocked at Uncle Jack's direct manner, even though what he often said was the truth.

"Well..." He said hesitantly.

"No need to be shy, of course you want to keep fucking her and hopefully lots of other good looking women. She was sitting on my cock just the other day, and I did like the way her tits jiggled as she rode me up and down."

"Uncle Jack you are something!" Edward laughed; he had no issues with sharing Miss Brown with Uncle Jack or anyone else. All humiliation of her was worth every moment, although he loved fucking her he also relished watching her being used by other men. They both laughed.

"Tell you what, leave the house for the moment and I'll organize something to help out. In the meantime why don't you meet me at the Lynton Memorial Park and we'll grab a morning coffee and a bite to eat."

"Sounds good," said Edward, who was always keen to go with Uncle Jack who if the truth be known he liked better than his step-father, who was a bit of a boring turd when it came to it. What his mother saw in him was beyond him, maybe he had a big dick, though it was probably because he had heaps of money and owned property all over the world, hence the travelling overseas.

"Right, I've got a couple of things to do first so I'll get there about 11, can you hold out till then? Use your Cadet pass on the tube, and then you won't have to pay. Get off at St Bartholomew's as it's a shorter walk than the Memorial stop. Turn left when you exit the station, and keep walking, you can't miss it. The café is near the entrance; hopefully I'll be waiting, though if I'm a bit late just grab a table."

"Er Uncle will you be um er.. bringing anyone along?"

"Why who would you like?" Uncle Jack teased Edward with a chuckle.

"Oh, nobody special, I was just wondering if my little redhead as you call her has finished her sentence?" Edward asked tentatively.

"Well I'm not sure, hang on a moment I'll check." He paused as if talking to someone else, "Edward I've got to go, I'll see you at 11." With which he rang off.

Edwards cock was now definitely interested again and this time did look smug. He got dressed and pottered about checking emails and stuff on his laptop before realizing he had better get a move on if he was to get to the park before 11. The day was bright and sunny with that pleasant warmth one gets just before the summer heat drives everyone indoors. Edward picked up his keys, phone and wallet before leaving the house. The tube was only a couple of hundred yards away through the suburb that Edward had been born in eighteen years go. Lynton Memorial Park though was across the town on the other side of the river, about 25 minutes journey.

The tube was relatively empty it being a weekend, in the week it would be full, though by this time the mad morning rush would be long gone. He checked the stations and got up as St Bartholomew's came up as the next destination. He was the only one to exit, as most folk were heading into town the other way to do shopping or whatever else they did on the weekend.

Edward climbed up the stairs that led to the street level and as Uncle Jack instructed turned left out of the station and walked along the quiet suburban road. This was a service suburb and although it boasted a short High St, there was a little further up the road. A few people passed him carrying shopping or walking dogs until he came to the gates to the Park. They were grand Victorian affairs with all the cast iron twiddles and floral filigree so popular in those days. There were a few people walking in the distance as Edward made his way towards a red brick building with tables and chairs scattered around the outside.

As he approached he looked for Uncle Jack, but he was nowhere to be seen, Edward remembered he had said he might be a bit late and so after acknowledging the waitress, an attractive young blonde with a nice body, he selected a table to one side. There were a few other folk sitting at tables on the other side looking around as they sipped on their coffees. He sat down and when the waitress asked if he wanted anything he replied that he would wait as he was expecting somebody.

The park was a large with various areas for different habitats along with open areas where people could relax and sunbath if they wanted. The café bordered one of the open areas and a little way off Edward could see a couple of girls in bikinis sunbathing on rugs they had bought. They lay besides a lazy river that ran through the park with a small beach where people could splash about if they wished. People were walking dogs as everyone enjoyed the warm weather.

"Ah there you are," came Uncle Jack's voice and Edward turned from gazing at the girls in bikinis to be pleasantly surprised by Uncle Jack with three women walking slightly behind, and pleasingly one was Miss Brown. Edward smiled as he knew Uncle Jack would not let him down. Miss Brown frowned to see Edward there, but had learnt from her time doing WAC's not to speak unless spoken to. The other women were both blondes, one with long hair and one short, and of course both were attractive. The all wore short light coats, slightly at odds with the weather which was more suited to bikinis than coats.

"Hi Uncle, what's the story?" Edward nodded toward the three women.

"Sorry I'm a bit late but work calls and besides I decided you needed a bit of a hand to tidy your place hence the three maids, but first some coffee and toast." He smiled as he sat down, leaving the three women standing behind him, looking a little out of place.

"That's fine Uncle I only just arrived myself, and have been entertained by the girls over there," Edward nodded to the girls in bikinis who by now had loosed their tops and lay face down naked backed.

Jack turned and looked them over, "Very nice, there's almost more pleasing then a woman wearing a small bikini, beside of course wearing nothing." They chuckled, "Although I might have a little surprise for you today, and hopefully a pleasant surprise."

He turned toward the three women, "Right girls it's a lovely day so you don't need those coats so take them off and let Edward have a look at you."

Edward watched the women as they started, and it seemed reluctantly, to remove their coats. Then he opened his mouth in amazement. As the buttons were undone and the front of the coats opened, the expanse of bare flesh was very pleasing. They then removed them completely and much to Edwards surprise underneath all wore string sling swimsuits that did little to hide their charms. The thin straps crossed their breasts barely covering their nipples let alone their aureoles, whilst leaving the delicious curve of the breasts on full display. Whilst further down the three suits varied from each other. One blonde's suit had a triangle of material you would expect to cover the crotch, but it stopped above the pubis with only a thin thread disappearing between not only her legs but her vulva leaving most of her cunt showing. The other blonde's suit had a ring just above the pubis with again a thin strip that cleaved her vulva also leaving her outer lips displayed.

But Edward was most shocked by Miss Brown suit, where the thin strips led down from the top that slightly hid her nipples to run each side of her vulva, leaving her prominent labia completely exposed. And above the labia the hood of her clit had a gold ring inserted in it. Her sex was clearly visible to all who looked, and Edward certainly looked, feeling his cock stir as his eyes feasted on her exposed sex.

"Uncle!" Edward exclaimed astounded, "are they allowed to wear this is public?"

"Well it's maybe a bit more risqué than the average swimsuit but then who is going to complain, and if they do, who to? These women are serving sentence under WAC and are doing their time. Most people will hardly notice and those that do certainly won't complain." He laughed, "So let's enjoy the view.

Edward looked around at the other patrons, to notice all the men there stared at the girl's standing virtually naked. Whilst the women looked shocked and tut-tutted to their partners, who reluctantly looked away. Of course nobody said anything.

Uncle Jack let the women stand for a moment longer as Edward enjoyed their spectacle. All were blushing especially Miss Brown who was exposed the most.

"Right you can sit down now girls."

The women hurriedly sat down at least covering their bottoms even though their breasts were exposed to view. Edward noticed they all wore gold and green collars to indicate they were available for sex to anyone.

The waitress came over and to her credit only gave the girls a perfunctory glance as she waited for them to order. Uncle Jack chose a chocolate croissant and black coffee whilst Edward grabbed a coke and a bacon sandwich. The girls were given water.

They small talked as they waited for their order, Edward enjoying a stiff cock as he ogled the women who all looked away not wishing to be displayed in public. They were all professional women Edward discovered, as they talked about them as if they were not there, just their lovely bodies. All had been busted and opted to use the WAC system rather than face dismissal at their lucrative jobs. This weekend was Miss Brown's last weekend. Her offense could not be used against her in the future, the WAC scheme effectively wiping the slate. She had certainly paid dearly for this opportunity to be free of any criminal recored. Edward recalled her being fucked numerous times whilst working as a whore, both in the cunt and up the arse by all sorts of men. On one occasion he watched as she was fucked by two middle aged working men at the same time in both orifices..

The food arrived, and they tucked in. The café was starting to fill and many of the men could not resist staring at the girls, and again nobody came and complained. Uncle Jack was a big man with an imposing figure and the sight of his police shirt with its rank insignia certainly would have made anyone think twice.

Finally they finished and after calling the waitress over, Jack paid the bill. They all stood and Uncle Jack smiled as he looked down at the bulge in Edwards's trousers.

"Well Edward we had better sort out that erection you're enjoying otherwise you might burst. Let's take our pets here for a walk. With which he produced three fine red leather leads.

"Here Edward, we need to make sure these pets are under control." He said as he passed Edward one of the leads. Edward couldn't believe it as Uncle Jack attached the leads to the collars of both the blondes.

"You'll need to leash your pet as well Edward," Uncle Jack said as he finished attaching the leads to the blondes. Edward was in heaven, how humiliating was this? He thought as he reached up to attach the clip to Miss Brown's collar.

"No Edward, she's special, clip the lead on down there," Uncle Jack grinned as he indicated Miss Brown's crotch. "Clip it onto her cunt ring."

Edward was stunned, and then he grinned as he then reached down and clipped the lead to Miss Brown's clit ring. She was so red she almost glowed as she was degraded like this. He almost laughed out loud at her total humiliation. The three girls were then led away from the café with Uncle Jack leading the two blondes and Edward behind, appreciating the back view of the stunning blondes barely covered bodies whilst pulling at Miss Brown's clit, who followed along behind.

After a while Uncle Jack suggested they changed and then Edward could appreciate the sight of Miss Brown being pulled along. Edward took the leads for the two blondes and handed Uncle Jack Miss Brown's lead. Then he walked just behind Uncle Jack so he could appreciate Miss Brown's body, her fine breasts moving as she was walked along.

Several people passed them by as they made their way through the park. The men show no hesitation in staring at the strange entourage whilst the women tended to look the other way, a look of disgust on their faces.

Uncle Jack made Edward laugh as he tugged occasionally on Miss Brown lead forcing her to push her hips forward to release the tension on her clit. He handed her back and let him have some fun pulling on her clit. He even jogged slowly backward watching as she was forced to run along her breasts quickly jiggling out of control to become fully exposed as the sling slid off her ample mounds.

They proceeded like this for a while until they came to a small iron gate with a sign saying Strictly Private. There was a pin pad alongside the door and after putting in a code Uncle Jack pushed open the gate and led them all inside. They walked though a high hedge and onto an immaculate lawn.

"This will do us fine, the head Park Keeper is a friend of mine, ah here he comes now," he indicated a wrinkled old gentleman who appeared from nowhere; wearing just a hat otherwise he was completely naked.

"Benjamin, how good to see you, all of you, and ready for action I note." He nodded towards the man's semi-erect cock.

"At my age Jack, you have to be prepared and the ViaMAx has just kicked in at the right time. I must admit these really are some lovelies they are certainly helping me stiffen up." The keeper said as he fingered his cock.

"Benjamin, this is Edward, my nephew, as you can see he is also ready for a treat." He indicated the huge bulge in Edwards's shorts.

"Hello Edward, nice to meet you and what a lovely ladies we have here. Please feel free to get undressed, this place is completely private" he indicated a bench.

Edward and Uncle Jack took little time to remove their clothes and very soon were naked, all three men now fully erect and slowly stroking their cocks.

"Benjamin was in the police many years ago Edward, part of the Vice Squad. I trained under him for a while and he showed me the ropes, and a few of the perks." He chuckled.

"Ah those were the days eh Jack, none of the namby pamby nonsense today." Benjamin grinned.

Jack told the women to remove the costumes they were wearing though it made little difference to what they were already showing. Benjamin moved to grasp one of the blonde's breasts and fondled them.

"Edward, you don't mind if I call you that?"

"Of course not," Edward chuckled at the older man's formality.

"Let's just take these fillies for a walk before we really get stuck in, I have some beautiful roses just along here."

The three men sauntered along their arms around the waists of the naked women. Edward noticed Benjamin's hand slid down to the blonde he was accompanying buttocks, stroking them his finger running up and down her crack.

"All clean Jack?" Benjamin asked.

"Of course my old friend," Uncle Jack laughed.

"Good," said Benjamin as he licked his finger before thrusting up the blondes anus, whilst he continued walking the blonde squeaked a bit as he fingered her. Benjamin had her wrap her fingers around his cock her thumb teasing the end.

"Lovely, life is such a pleasure eh Jack.'

They wandered along for a while Edward fondling Miss Browns nipples as he walked with his arm over her shoulder. After a while they stopped at a bench as Benjamin described some lovely rich red roses.

"These are known as Elizabeth's Delight, which leads me to maybe taking delight is this lovely lady."

He ran his hands over the blonde's body once more as they stood admiring both the roses and the women. After a short while Edward and Jack joined in and within a few minutes were once more running their hands over the women's most intimate parts. Edward couldn't believe it, standing in a public park naked fondling Miss Brown once more. He was getting more confident with himself and told Miss Brown to kneel down and suck his cock. He loved it when she knelt naked in front of him, such a turn on with his cock in her mouth looking up at him. The other men joined in and for a while the sounds of the parks was joined by the quiet sounds of slurping as the men's cocks, entered the left the women's mouths.

Edward knew he couldn't hold out very long on his first fuck of the day and so he had Miss Brown lean over on the bench. The slit between her buttocks looked wonderful as Edward rubbed the head of his cock up and down against it exposing the pink inner folds before pushing it into her vagina. As it was wet from Miss Brown's saliva it slid in easily. Gripping her hips he enjoyed thrusting his cock inside her time and time again. The others has also started to fuck the girls, Jack like Edward had his blonde over the bench whilst Benjamin had sat down and the other blonde was riding his cock whilst facing him. Edward admired the blonde's breasts as she bounced up and down on Benjamin. As he smiled to himself over his luck he could feel the tension rising in his cock and with a grunt came.

Benjamin and Jack took a while longer but soon they were all satisfied. Benjamin directed the women to clean themselves in a toilet close by as he talked to Jack. Edward sat back on the bench enjoying the sun on his naked body.

When the girls came back, Jack returned their skimpy costumes and turned to Edward, "Well Edward, this is very nice, but you have a house to clean, so I suggest we make our way back to the car and then back to your place."

12