Wafa Ali of Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi Arabian MILF befriends biracial London student.
3.5k words
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Joseph, I have to warn you, if you keep hanging around me, you're going to convert to Islam," Wafa "Wawa" Ali said, and the curvy, bronze-skinned and raven-haired young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman smiled coyly at her friend and classmate, Joseph Berry. The tall, slender, Afro-sporting, brown-skinned young man, originally from the City of London, U.K. looked at her and shook his head. Fat chance of that happening, Joseph thought with a smirk.

As much as Joseph liked Wawa, who was turning out to be quite different from what he expected, especially given her nationality and religion, Joseph had no desire to enter her rather complicated and mystifying world. Besides, he met Wawa at a very peculiar time in his life. His relationship with a certain big-bottomed Jamaican beauty named Carole Hawthorne had ended, and he was bored, restless, semi-depressed, and, as befitting a young man of his years, ever horny...

"Nope, Wawa, you're tripping, my friend," Joseph replied, and upon hearing his response, Wawa simply smiled at him, and winked confidently. The two of them sat inside the Brighton University library, one dour Sunday evening in late November. For a London lad like Joseph, southern England was boring as can be, and not for the first time he regretted the fact that his parents, Luther Berry and Julianne Brinkley-Berry sent him there. He was having too wild a time at Cambridge, and they banished him to this third-rate school, where he was surrounded by rural types...

"Joseph, habibi, Saudi Arabian women like myself are addictive," Wawa said, and with that, she licked her full lips, a gesture which registered with a certain part of Joseph's anatomy. The young biracial man shifted in his seat, and crossed his legs, and Wawa, noticing his discomfort, flashed him a smile a shark would recognize. They were supposed to be working on their assignment, Death Penalty In England, for their political science class, but they were too busy flirting instead...

"Wawa, if I keep listening to you, I might actually fail this class," Joseph replied, and Wawa laughed and playfully slapped his arm. Joseph chuckled softly. It was astonishing how familiar they'd become with one another. Boundaries such as religion and cultural quickly fell out the window once he and Wawa got to know each other. All that remained, once the smoke cleared, was the two of them, a taciturn man and an incredibly feisty woman...

Joseph met Wawa a couple of months ago, while working as a tour guide for the Brighton University Office of International Students. That's where he met the twenty-something, seemingly reserved, Hijab-wearing and outwardly pious newcomer from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The one with the lovely brown eyes and coy smile. Joseph, a prim and proper English lad, felt a stir in certain parts of himself when Wawa looked at him. Puzzled, he felt drawn to this mysterious woman...

As fate and luck would have it, Joseph and Wawa ended up in the same political science class, and aside from the contract instructor, Mr. Raj Singh, they were the only non-whites there. In this small town, barely two hours away from the City of London proper, Joseph and Wawa felt like a couple of aliens. The people of Brighton weren't used to dealing with Africans, Arabs, Asians and others. And they didn't mind showing it to such people, in various ways, when they encountered them...

For these and many other reasons, Joseph and Wawa began hanging out together, as ethnic oddities in a largely homogenous English town. They bonded over shared stories of uncomfortable moments spent dealing with these rural English folk, who weren't shy about telling them to go back to the city. The two strangers became close friends, united by adversity, like soldiers hunkering in the same bunker, with bombs falling all around them...

"Joseph, habibi, the Creator made mankind strong, but He also made womankind both strong and wise, you should do as I say," Wawa said and Joseph nodded, and then looked out the window pensively. Wawa fell silent, having a pretty clear guess as to where Joseph's thoughts went. He's thinking about his ex-girlfriend again, Wawa thought, and for some reason, her heart winced.

"I've made some foolish decisions recently that's for sure, especially when it comes to women," Joseph said, and when he looked at Wawa, and saw the concern on her lovely face, he flashed her a meek smile and shrugged. He acted as though nothing bothered him, but his lady friend knew better. Wawa drew closer to Joseph, and all the concern and affection that she felt for this annoyingly charming, or charmingly annoying, taciturn young infidel bubbled to the surface.

"Joseph, I know your pain, Wallahi, believe me, I left behind a country, and a husband who mistreated me, and had to start from scratch, believe me, you can get over a lot of things," Wawa said, and Joseph looked at her, and he could have sworn her lovely brown eyes looked moist. Wawa smiled, sniffed, and then gently laid her hand on his shoulder, then got up and gave him a meaningful look before walking away.

Joseph sat there and watched Wawa walk away, and for a brief moment, he was struck by something which should have occurred to him a long time ago. Wawa is amazing, and she cares about me, Joseph thought with a start. In that moment, Joseph stopped thinking about his ex, and his eyes, mind and soul focused on a certain short, curvy, big-bottomed, Hijab-wearing cutie who was soon vanishing from his line of sight...

"I always end up with the wrong man," Wawa said to herself as she hurried back to her on-campus residence, and she bit back a sob. She thought of her old life in Dammam, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Ten years ago, nineteen-year-old Wawa married Hafiz Alharbi, the son of a wealthy Saudi family from Medina. At first, Hafiz seemed charming, but later, he turned out to be abusive and controlling. In the end, their relationship proved unbearable for Wawa, and they got divorced.

That was a long time ago, and Wawa was a different person back then. Following her divorce, Wawa left Saudi Arabia and lived in Canada for a time, studying business at Concordia University in the City of Montreal, Quebec. After graduating with her business degree, Wawa returned to Saudi Arabia and worked as a money keeper for Bin Hassan, one of the biggest financial institutions in her country. Feeling unsatisfied, Wawa left Saudi Arabia, this time for the United Kingdom.

After applying to London's Cambridge University and getting rejected, Wawa opted for her second choice, Brighton University, where she met a most remarkable young man...one with smoldering eyes who made her heart go pitter-patter. Wawa surprised herself when she started to develop feelings for Joseph, who was pretty charming when he wanted to be...

Wawa smiled to herself as she recalled those times when she walked around the Stratford City Mall in London with Joseph. Arm in arm, they walked through various stores, in the world-class city featured in so many movies and novels. Joseph, a native Londoner, showed his hometown to Wawa, taking her to malls, movie theaters, restaurants, museums and the like, and in time, she fell in love with London...and with him. Sadly, the lad couldn't shut up about what's-her-face. Sheesh!

Joseph sat there, and watched Wawa walk away, and that's when it hit him like a ton of bricks. Wawa really does care about me, underneath all the sarcasm, and I've been blathering on about my ex like an idiot, Joseph thought, and he grinned and shook his head. By the time he got to his feet, however, a certain curvy, short and gorgeous Saudi gal was well on her way out of the Brighton University library...

Wawa went to her on-campus flat, and once there, she took a shower. Her one-bedroom apartment was nothing fancy, especially since she was paying half the rent, the other half was paid for by the Saudi Ministry of Education. Wawa signed a deal with them that she would come back to Saudi Arabia with her new British university degree, and put it to work for the economic and social well-being of her country. Well, that was the plan anyway...

If Wawa were honest with herself, she would have to admit that she'd grown fond of life outside Saudi Arabia. She loved her homeland, but felt very little attachment to it these days. Her parents were dead, and her ex-husband and his family cursed her very existence. Wawa always dreamed of starting a new life in the West somewhere, but these days, people in places like Canada, America, Australia and the United Kingdom seemed to hate Muslims...

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia seemed like a prison for women, at least that's how many western feminists described it. Wawa loved her homeland, and she remembered her parents, Wahid and Noor Ali quite fondly. They were wonderful and loving people. Wawa also remembered her neighbors, and her first love, a young Sudanese worker named Mahfouz. This had been her first exposure to men of African descent, and it was an experience which changed Wawa's life...

When Wawa Ali met Joseph Berry at Brighton University, she'd been astonished at how much the twenty-one-year-old Londoner, born of a Jamaican immigrant father and a white British mother, resembled her lost love, Mahfouz. They were indeed very different men, of course. Mahfouz was a free spirit while Joseph was no-nonsense, too moody and serious for his own good. Wawa remembered the passionate nights she spent with Mahfouz, during that last summer before she was made to marry that idiot Alharbi.

Sitting on the couch, watching The Great British Bake-Off on Channel 4, Wafa thought of her lost love Mahfouz. She smiled to herself as she recalled how she felt in Mahfouz's arms. The tall, bearded, dark-skinned and strongly built Afro-Arabian brother kissed her passionately, as if he would never kiss her again, as they embraced in a backroom inside her parents villa...

"Ente Jamile Masha'Allah, you are so beautiful," Mahfouz said as he tenderly stroked Wafa's face. Wafa threw her arms around Mahfouz's torso, and sighed happily as he drew her to a nearby table, hoisted her on it, and proceeded to make love to her. It was not the most comfortable, but she didn't care one bit. When she felt Mahfouz's hands on her breasts, Wafa smiled and took off her abaya, revealing her nakedness to him.

"I am yours, Habibi, my love," Wafa replied, and Mahfouz kissed her lips while caressing her breasts, his agile tongue sliding down her throat. Wafa sighed happily as Mahfouz worked his magic on her, his mouth moving to her throat, and then to her breasts. She felt a pleasant tingle when his tongue flicked over her areolas, and then Mahfouz slid his hand between her thighs. Wafa held her breath as her lover's sleek but strong fingers wormed their way into her womanhood...

"Habibti, relax and enjoy," Mahfouz murmured into Wafa's ear, and the young woman smiled nervously and nodded. This was her first time being made love to, her first time knowing a man's touch. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the Arabs still hold unfavorable views of the Blacks, Wafa would never be permitted to marry a man of African descent, not even a fellow Muslim.

Wawa found Mahfouz of Sudan handsome, smart, passionate, caring and attentive, everything a woman wants in a man. The holy texts of their Muslim faith had nothing against interracial relationships among Muslims, but in Arab culture, the men were allowed to marry whoever they wanted but not the women. Wawa knew those draconian, unfair rules, yet her heart yearned for Mahfouz, and she craved his touch...

"Go for it, my love," Wafa whispered, and Mahfouz smiled, then spread her thighs and began pleasuring her down below with his tongue. Wafa moaned softly, previously unimagined pleasures flooding her body and soul as Mahfouz licked her pussy, teased her clitoris with his tongue and twisted his fingers inside her core. Wafa was like putty in his hands, and Mahfouz, a true connoisseur of lovemaking, showed her thing or two...

That night was one of passion and discovery for Wafa and Mahfouz. A wicked smile creased Wafa's face as she recalled the exact moment when her lover stood before her, stark naked, dark skin glistening in the low light, and she tentatively ran her hands over his masculine body. Amazed by what she beheld, Wafa smiled nervously, and then took Mahfouz's manhood in her hands.

"Are you ready, my love?" Mahfouz asked, and Wafa smiled and nodded. Boldly, Mahfouz lifted her up and placed her on his lap, and then rubbed his hard member against her mound. Wafa grasped Mahfouz's dick, and then rubbed it against her vaginal opening. With a swift thrust, he entered her, and Wafa let out a happy sigh. At last, Wafa got to know what it was like to be a woman, and as Mahfouz's hard member filled her vagina, she cried out, singing a song of passion and thanks as he fucked her, passionately.

Without even realizing it, Wafa had begun to masturbate, right there on the couch, in her tiny on-campus apartment in southern England. She pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy, after her hand down her pants. The young Saudi woman was so wrapped up in self-pleasuring that she was utterly shocked when her doorbell rang, and a familiar male voice hollered. Too distracted to reply, Wafa suddenly realized that she'd left her front door slightly open...

"Wafa, are you home? The door's open, I was worried," Joseph asked as he strode in, his handsome face filled with worry. Wafa gasped, and in her shock, she fell off the couch, and landed squarely onto her plump rump. Concerned, Joseph rushed to her aid, and caught her flagrante delicto, as they say. The young Londoner's facial expression changed from one of worry to one of surprise mixed with embarrassment...

"Joseph, oh shit," Wafa blurted out, as she hurriedly tried to do two things at once, pull her pants back on, and get up, of course. Joseph, the proper British gentleman, averted his eyes while offering her hand. Sighing, Wafa took Joseph's hand after a brief hesitation. Pulling herself to her feet with his help, Wafa stood in front of Joseph, who was still looking away. In spite of the horribly embarrassing situation, Wafa smiled and tugged on Joseph's sleeve...

"Oh good, you're decent, sorry to barge in like that, I thought something had happened to you," Joseph said, and he stood in front of Wafa, looking more nervous than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Wafa looked at him, this tall, dark and handsome young man who so resembled her lost love. An almost identical copy of the very man she'd been fantasizing about all those years, and the man whose face haunted her thoughts as she masturbated, just moments ago...

"Joseph, relax, we're friends, and besides, I know I'm not the first woman you've seen naked," Wawa joked, trying to make light of a horribly embarrassing situation. Joseph fell silent, and much to Wawa's amazement, the biracial Londoner suddenly looked pale. Gently she touched his arm, and then looked into his eyes. Joseph bit his lip, and then, sighed, something he did when he had something pressing on his taciturn brain...

"Wawa, Carole and I have never had sex, we were going to, but she left me for this guy named Todd," Joseph said, and he shrugged, as if he'd just admitted to chewing gum or something inane like that. Wawa looked at him quite pensively. A tall, handsome brother like that, and he's never been with a woman, Wawa thought. All of a sudden, a lot of things about Joseph's behavior made sense...

"Well, Joseph, my dear, she was a fool to leave you," Wawa heard herself say, and then she drew herself on her tippy toes and kissed Joseph. The young man seemed surprised by her kiss, but he returned it with a passion which surprised her. When they came up for air, Wawa and Joseph looked into each other's eyes, and exchanged a smile. Hand in hand, the two best friends left the living room area, and headed for the bedroom...

"You're so beautiful," Joseph said as Wawa drew him to her bed, and then they undressed. The young man looked at his female friend's curvy body, taking in her voluptuousness, her large breasts, her sheer loveliness. The bronze-skinned, gorgeous Arab gal looked at him, and he saw a raw passion akin to hunger in her lovely dark eyes. Once again they kissed, and this time, Joseph took the lead, answering the call of masculine passions long subdued by his gentlemanly nature...

"Be patient, my dear, we don't need to rush," Wawa whispered into Joseph's ear as she rolled on top of him. The young man gently caressed her face, her breasts, her round little belly, and finally her ample bum. Wawa grinned when Joseph playfully smacked her bum, then grasped her ass cheeks. All the sons of Africa love women with big butts, Wawa thought with a smile.

"Oh wow, Wawa, I want you so much," Joseph said as he kissed her passionately, while his hands roamed all over her body. Wawa straddled him, and played with his chest hairs before reaching for his manhood. Joseph was well-endowed, with a thick, hard member that was uncircumcised, so unlike those of her former lover Mahfouz and her former husband Wahid. Nevertheless, Wawa stroked Joseph's dick, and then winked at him as a wicked idea sprang into her mind.

"I've got a little treat for you, handsome," Wawa murmured, and Joseph watched, astonished, as his lady friend kissed his lips, then his chest while stroking his dick. Wawa kissed a path down to Joseph's groin, and then she took his dick into her mouth. Joseph held his breath as Wawa began sucking his dick. He'd yearned for this for ages, to be pleasured in such a way by a woman, but he'd never had the chance. Now, at last, things were happening for him...

"Oh damn, Wawa, you're amazing," Joseph cried out, as Wawa's soft, warm lips engulfed his manhood, and he experienced sensations he'd previously only imagined. As the night progressed, Wawa gave Joseph his first carnal lesson, and an introduction to the art of pleasing a woman. Joseph put his sweet lips to good use as her Wawa's instructions, and he first sucked on her tits, then licked her sweet pussy. The smell and taste of Wawa's womanhood was wonderfully intoxicating, and Joseph, a first-timer through and true, found it amazing...

"Now comes the moment of truth, Joseph, I want you inside of me," Wawa said, locking eyes with Joseph. The curvy Saudi beauty lay on her back, her curvy body slick with sweat, hair a wild mess, eyes blazing with lust. Joseph looked at her and nodded, even as he stroked his hard member. He'd never seen anyone, or anything, as beautiful as Wawa looked to him right now, that's for damn sure...

"Yes, I want this too," Joseph said, and with that, he positioned himself between Wawa's thick legs, and pushed his dick into her pussy. He felt a brief resistance, and then he was inside her. Wawa bit her lip as Joseph's thick rod went into her, a bit too quickly, but that was to be expected. Looking into her eyes, Joseph raised Wawa's legs in the air and continued to fuck her, and she smiled, nodding in approval. There's hope for this one yet, Wawa thought as Joseph's noble tool filled her quite nicely, and she began to enjoy the ride, as it were...

"Fuck me harder," Wawa squealed, a little while later, as Joseph took her on all fours. Doggy style had long been her favorite sexual position, even though, in her twenty nine years, she'd only been with three men. Third time is the charm, Wawa thought as Joseph gripped her wide hips and slammed his dick so hard into her pussy that she felt as though the London stud were trying to brand her. They went at it like this for a bit, until, exhausted, Wawa put a stop to their fun.

"How was I?" Joseph asked Wawa as they lay in bed, side by side, and the two of them smiled at one another. Wawa gently kissed Joseph's hand, and nodded. The brother had performed well, but unlike a lot of women, Wawa had never been much for pillow talk. She felt pleasurably sore, all over, but especially down below, after the rough, yet sweet loving that Joseph just laid on her.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
12